Update with AAP struggling

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
iceneon
Name: Tony
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Just do it

Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:54 am

I got some awesome reactions the other day. I did 7 approach’s a week ago and one girl stopped me and asked for my number. She was in her late 30’s and after I told her she was pretty she ran back and said ‘ hey Im single we should grab a coffee’ I decided the offer because I was meant to just do the drill. I still haven’t done the second part of the day 40 drill, saying my name.

The other day I browsing reddit and was checking out reddit to see if there were any guys doing cold approach in my city. I did a google search and found this post from a few months a few months ago saying that a guy was making a documentary on the pick up artist in my city. I am now really worried that if I go out there I will be exposed in the documentary. I have been struggling for the past week. Even though I was easily able to approach 20 girls (day 39) and tell them they were cute. I did that over a week ago and after completing it I felt great and had a feeling that I was going to over come my AA. Since last week I have gone out almost everyday to the malls and streets to do the drills but am unable to do the drills. I’m really disappointed in myself and feel that I’ve come so far and so close to the end of the program.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:54 pm

iceneon wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:54 am
that a guy was making a documentary on the pick up artist in my city. I am now really worried that if I go out there I will be exposed in the documentary.
The universe isn't centered around you.

This is a roundabout way of saying that most people don't care that you're specifically going around talking to girls, they're minding their own business.

And it's relevant here because the chances that this "guy picking up girls" is specifically you is also extremely low. Also, let alone that this guy will actually finish his "documentary" (people online tend to say that they're working on a project for the validation but then end up never bringing it to fruition). And let alone that people will actually watch this guy's "documentary", unless he's working for VICE or something (and even if he is, who the fuck watches documentaries)

I think the big unlock that'll get you to finish the AA program and start daytime cold approaching is the following:
1. You're not doing anything special, people don't care about you, and especially you talking to girls.
2, If you're in such a small city (I don't know your location) that one "documentary" getting popular and you getting "exposed" is seriously going to take a huge "dent" on your fledgling daygame career, then it's time to move. But as I've said earlier, this is highly, highly unlikely and you shouldn't allow your brain to jump to the worst possible conclusion and hyperfocus on that. Just approach girls and cross the bridge of "being exposed" if it's ever brought up to you in public if you actually get there. Otherwise your brain is making up shit that doesn't matter.