Second Photoshoot. Any feedback? - Getting Laid + Trying to sell a game

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:21 am

D4vidDG wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:38 am
Approaching

Instadate

I went to another location in the north part of the city. Generally, there is a lot of high-value girls there. I went to a mall and got really disappointed. There was none.

So I started walking to another mall near there. As I was walking there, I saw a cute girl walking towards me. I approached here.

She said, "Not now. I'm feeling pretty bad". Understandable. I said goodbye and I left.

However, after I walked a short distance, I looked behind and she was walking towards me again. That had never happened before.

When she reached me, she apologized for being rude (though she wasn't really) and offered to come with me to the mall. I took the chance and I invited her directly to drink something.

We had a pretty nice conversation while we were drinking a beer. She told me about her career, her hobbies, her worries, and her current emotional state. Apparently, she had to let go of a friend that treated her like shit. Also, some months ago, her bf left her to travel to Spain. She felt horrible because her bf didn't seem to care.

She says she's tired of people. Should I be worried about this?

It was moving, indeed. She started to cry in front of me even though we barely knew each other. She really needed someone to listen to her. I'm glad I could be that person. It felt good.

Anyway, I thought I shouldn't take advantage of her emotional state, so I didn't ask her back to my apartment. I pitched a date (I rushed things a bit tbh) by text some hours after the date.

I understand that trying to be her psychologist is manipulative and not ideal if I'm looking to bang her. So I'll definitely invite her near my house the next time and not spend a lot of time talking about her problems. That could go after we bang I guess.

Anyway, it was an awesome experience to get to know someone and make them open to you so quickly.

Approaching

After the instadate, I decided to go back home and call it a day. However, I went through the mall again and there were more girls this time. I approached 5 girls in total (I'll compensate tomorrow). I got two numbers.

One of them was funny cause I passed by a woman and then proceed to look at her ass. Then I saw another girl and I had the feeling that she saw me doing that. I approached anyway and got rejected. Not my best idea but worth trying XD.

Seven approaches more tomorrow.

Questions

- I'm running out of money. I need a backup plan in case I meet someone this week. I know it's not ideal but I shouldn't miss any opportunities. What are your best options for dates with no money?
- I'm planning to increase my approach count to 10 by the end of March. Idk what comes after that. I'll be busy with university and trying to earn money. Are 10 approaches too much or just enough to keep doing on a daily basis in a short period of time?
-There's just one place near my house where there're usually a lot of girls. I go there every day. Sometimes I feel I'm "overusing" that place and that people will notice me, or that I will end up approaching the same girls again and again. Does the same happen to you? How do you deal with that?

Selling a game

I worked 3 hours on the project.
Nice job on approaching and that must've been an interesting experience. To be honest, I wouldn't get too invested in that girl tho. She sounds a little unstable. But cool you were able to be there for her and have that happen after an approach.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:30 am

D4vidDG wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:38 am

Questions

- I'm running out of money. I need a backup plan in case I meet someone this week. I know it's not ideal but I shouldn't miss any opportunities. What are your best options for dates with no money?
- I'm planning to increase my approach count to 10 by the end of March. Idk what comes after that. I'll be busy with university and trying to earn money. Are 10 approaches too much or just enough to keep doing on a daily basis in a short period of time?
-There's just one place near my house where there're usually a lot of girls. I go there every day. Sometimes I feel I'm "overusing" that place and that people will notice me, or that I will end up approaching the same girls again and again. Does the same happen to you? How do you deal with that?

Selling a game

Best option for a date with no money: taking a walk. I'm guessing you don't have your own place, or you could invite her over directly.

You should aim to 5-10 approaches per hour minimum.

I approached on Lincoln Road in Miami for 3-5 hours a day, every day, for three months, and no one seemed to notice. Though I did reapproach a lot of girls. Here's something I wrote on reapproaching: https://pancakemouse.wordpress.com/2021 ... ed-before/
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:41 pm

I literally got laid yesterday with a date that consisted of walking around town and buying a $5 bottle of wine and sitting on some public square sipping it like teenagers and then she drove me 30min. to her place and dropped me off again after the lay.

It's always possible.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
D4vidDG
Name: David
Goal: Get Laid 10 times(2/10)

Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:37 pm

Holden wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:41 pm
I literally got laid yesterday with a date that consisted of walking around town and buying a $5 bottle of wine and sitting on some public square sipping it like teenagers and then she drove me 30min. to her place and dropped me off again after the lay.

It's always possible.
Wow man, that's insane. I guess I just need to try harder. I tend to give up really quickly after perceiving any negative response.
D4vidDG

Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:27 am

Approaching

Approaching

6 approaches. I got 2 numbers.

Most of them reject me and it hurt, But I keep my mindset that it's not personal and there are millions of women out there.

Selling a game

Last edited by D4vidDG on Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:43 am

Every rejection gets you one step closer to getting laid. It's a game you can't lose unless you quit. None of the girls reactions are related to one another.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
D4vidDG

Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:52 pm

Approaching

Approaching

8 approaches. I got 1 number.

Selling a game

I worked 3 hours on the project. It's starting to take shape now. My team congratulated me on the good work. I feel it's going to be an awesome game.
D4vidDG

Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:15 am

Hey guys. I'm back. I did nothing (literally) the last 3 days because I was feeling frustrated. It seems that I'm approaching and not getting results from it.

I know it's a numbers game, but I also believe that at least I should have been on a date with a girl that I considered attractive. It hasn't happened in a while.

I was reflecting today on what I am doing wrong. Maybe I need to be more physical in my approaches. I'm not scared of being physical, but I usually leave that for a date. Touching a woman I just met seems inappropriate to me.

Maybe I need to state my intentions early and try not to waste time in building rapport, asking questions, and "working on" girls. But some time ago I was being really direct, and it didn't seem to work either.

I'm trying to flirt and tease women early and more often, but I'm not good at it. I never come up with something good in the moment. It always comes to my mind after the interaction. And sometimes I force it and I think it's obvious I'm not acting naturally.

Maybe I'm just being impatient. I'll keep trying anyway.

Approaching

Approaching

6 approaches. I got 2 numbers. Most of them were pretty nice so that lifted my spirit today.

I'm finding it easier to approach 6 women in one hour. I'll increase it to 7 approaches the next week.

Selling a game

I worked 2 hours on the project. I wasted most of the time trying to come up with the perfect code again.
I figured out that the best way to avoid that is to ask my team how they would do it or what they consider would be better. Another person's feedback will definitely help me be less indecisive.
D4vidDG

Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:01 am

Approaching

Approaching

No approaches. I procrastinated and ended up doing nothing.

7 approaches coming tomorrow no matter what.

Selling a game

I worked 5 hours on the project to compensate for not approaching today.
D4vidDG

Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:34 am

Hi guys.

So today was awesome because we are going back to in-person classes at my university after two years of virtual classes. The campus was full of people and that made me feel really excited.
The best thing is that you can see beautiful women everywhere. This is a perfect environment to chase for high-volume approaching.

Regarding the title of this post, today I met the teacher of one of my classes. She's really hot. She is studying for a master's degree and probably has between 23 and 25 years old. Probably this is just my belief, but I think I grabbed her attention today.

I'm considering seducing her and trying to get laid. That would be really epic u know, something I won't regret when I'm dying. But do u guys think is a good idea? If so, how would you do that?

Of course, I'm not looking to trick her or something. If she's clearly not interested, I won't go beyond that. But the bare existence of a possibility makes me be willing to try.

Let's go with the journal:

Approaching

Approaching

7 approaches. Got 4 numbers.

Coincidentally, I got a number from antoher girl that is also studying for a master's degree. Idk if it's because she's really mature, but it's the nicest, most friendly response I've got so far.

I also reapproached a girl today. She recognized me, but I didn't until later that I saw her whatsapp profile. I asked her out again. She ghosted me the first time and she'll probably do the same. But, meh, I find it funny.

I could have approached more girls. I didn't put a that much effort. I could have done better. And tomorrow I'll definitely put 100% and stop passing by pretty girls.

Selling a game

Didn't work today. Got really busy with university stuff.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:37 am

D4vidDG wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:34 am
Regarding the title of this post, today I met the teacher of one of my classes. She's really hot. She is studying for a master's degree and probably has between 23 and 25 years old. Probably this is just my belief, but I think I grabbed her attention today.

I'm considering seducing her and trying to get laid. That would be really epic u know, something I won't regret when I'm dying. But u guys think is a good idea? If so, how would you do that?
Not that I have any advice on this but holy fuck you would be a legend. Really hope you can come up with something haha.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:39 am

IMO, don't hit on your teacher as long as she is still your teacher. Some people may disagree with me on this but I honestly don't think it's a good idea, she could get into a lot of trouble, and there are plenty of other girls.

If you really want to, you should probably wait until the class is ending.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:29 am

Don't hit on your teacher. Not because she's your teacher, but because even entertaining this thought is indulging in an impossible fantasy that will do nothing but distract you from what you actually should be focusing on: approaching, going on dates, and getting laid with normal women in normal situations.
D4vidDG

Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:52 am

Thanks for your feedback guys.

Approaching

8 approaches. Got 5 numbers and 1 Instagram.

I like the fact that campus girls are more friendly when you approach. I guess it's because the university is a safe environment so they aren't defensive all the time. Also, it's a space that is socially meant to meet new people.

I'll meet one of them tomorrow (finally ;) )

Selling a game

Didn't work today either. I could have spent an hour but I was exhausted after university and procrastinated a lot.
D4vidDG

Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:43 am

Approaching

AWESOME DAY. 7 approaches. Got 7 numbers.

My results are definitely better on campus. Girls are everywhere and they're usually nice.

I'm happy cause I'm facing some "abundance problems". Sometimes I won't remember a specific girl cause I approach a lot. That also happens with phone numbers. I save only the first name and end up with many girls with the same name, not knowing if I've already talked to one. I need to start putting more details on those contacts.

These problems suck, u know. But at least these problems mean I'm playing the numbers game.

Now the question: How can I try to get information from the girl when I can't remember her? Should I tell her the truth directly?

This is happening to me with one girl. She is down to have a date on Friday and I told her we should meet where we met (hoping she would say something about it). But I'm absolutely clueless about where I met her. And Idk how to ask her that. PLS HELPPP

Selling a game

Worked an hour and a half. Everything is starting to take shape and the main mechanics look fun. The game looks promising and that feels great!