Second Photoshoot. Any feedback? - Getting Laid + Trying to sell a game

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
D4vidDG
Name: David
Goal: Get Laid 10 times(2/10)

Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:15 am

Hey guys. This is a log from yesterday.

Approaching

Approaching

10 approaches. Got 4 numbers.

Goal

8/30 times I say "Hey, you're sexy" when approaching a girl.

Question

I approached a girl and I told her she was sexy (she really was very hot) and all that stuff. She agreed to write down my number. Then she messaged me saying she had a boyfriend but she would like to be friends.

I don't have a lot of female friends, so I was wondering if I could benefit somehow from this kind of relationship. Of course, I'm not expecting to manipulate her in any way by being friends first.
D4vidDG

Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:52 am

Hey guys.

Approaching

Approaching

No approaches today.

Date

I had a date today with a 17 year-old girl. We went for a coffee and we had a nice conversation. She wasn't very talkative but I was able to keep the date interesting. Then I created sexual tension by looking at her eyes and her lips and touching her arms. Then we kissed, and things got more smoothly from there. We made a lot of physical contact.
I asked her some sexual questions. I ask her for sex and she kinda wanted too, but we dodn't agree on a date.
I'm inviting her to my house the next time in a few days. I hope this is it.
D4vidDG

Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:01 am

Hey guys.

Approaching

Approaching

1 approach today. 1 number

Date

I had a date today with another girl. We had a cool converstaion in the beginning but it turned out lame quickly. I did some physical contact and I asked sexual questions, but she didn't seemed to respond. I asked her to kiss me, but she refused. After that she acted pretty boring and uninterested.

I feel I rushed it a bit because I was so confident from my previous date. That might have showed neediness. I also wasn't feeling like having a date today.

Anyway, I think I'll let that one go and move on.

Selling a game

I worked on the code for an hour. I separate it in different modules so the code is cleaner. Technical stuff but the point is that I made progress.
D4vidDG

Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:12 am

Hey guys. This is a log from Saturday and today progress.

I'm now putting titles to my entries.

Approaching

Approaching

SATURDAY: 9 approaches. 3 numbers
TODAY: 4 approaches today. 2 numbers

Goal

Still no progress here, I find it difficult cause I feel it's inappropiate, but I'll push myself starting tomorrow, I promise.

Date

I had a date today with cute girl with red hair. She was REALLY talkative, she run the conversation for almost the whole date. I know it sounds weird but I wished she had stopped talking so I could sexualize a bit.

Anyway, I did some physical contact but no kiss. I'll wait a couple of days and invite her near my house. I'll definitely ivite her to my house that time.

Clothes

I bought a bomber jacket, a slim-fit tshirt, and a nice pendant. I tried them out today and I think I look pretty good.

I'm planning to buy a denim jacket, a pair of white shoes and some other tshirts.

Selling a game

Fixed some bugs from the mechanics and I started plannig how the puzzles will work.
D4vidDG

Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:33 am

Hey guys. This is a log from Tuesday and today.

Approaching

Approaching

No approaches.

Goal

Still no progress here.

Date

TUESDAY: Meet an 18yo girl somewaht far from my house. We had a nic converstaion and we ate ice cream. She was kinda a bully but in an amusing way. We talked a bit about relationships and I mentioned that I've never had a girlfriend before cause I was looking for something casual. I don't know if I shouldn't have said that cause she looked impressed and told me I should've got a girlfirend by my age. She said that she didn't like guys who only wanted casual sex. She knew that were my intentions but that didn't affected the rest of the date. I'll see if she's DTF in a couple of days.

TODAY: Meet an really hot 23yo girl near my house. We had a nice and funnny converstaion and we drank coffee. I perceived sexual interest from her side, but she refused to come to my house and to give me a kiss. Before leaving, she said "she wasn't that easy". I asked for a small kiss and she said "not yet". I guess she might be DTF in the next date.

TOMORROW: New date tomorrow. I hope the third one is the charm.

Style

I bought a denim jacket today. I'll be arriving until end of April.

Something girls have mentioned lately is that I have a "puppy" style, which means that my style is one of the upper class. That makes me think I've succesfully upgraded my style to be above-average and girls are noticing that. Cool.

Selling a game

I haven't worked on this. I feel kinda clueless what to do with this game and that makes me lose motivation. I don't know how the puzzles should be. We created so many mechanics that the possibilities are now endless. But it is like having a blank sheet of paper, I don't know where to start. I'll give it a try tomorrow anyway. I msut finish this project.
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:51 pm

D4vidDG wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:52 am
Hey guys.

Approaching

Approaching

No approaches today.

Date

I had a date today with a 17 year-old girl. We went for a coffee and we had a nice conversation. She wasn't very talkative but I was able to keep the date interesting. Then I created sexual tension by looking at her eyes and her lips and touching her arms. Then we kissed, and things got more smoothly from there. We made a lot of physical contact.
I asked her some sexual questions. I ask her for sex and she kinda wanted too, but we dodn't agree on a date.
I'm inviting her to my house the next time in a few days. I hope this is it.
I think its a forum rule, but only discuss girls 18+ even if its legal where you are.
Hey guys. This is a log from Tuesday and today.

Approaching

Approaching

No approaches.

Goal

Still no progress here.

Date

TUESDAY: Meet an 18yo girl somewaht far from my house. We had a nic converstaion and we ate ice cream. She was kinda a bully but in an amusing way. We talked a bit about relationships and I mentioned that I've never had a girlfriend before cause I was looking for something casual. I don't know if I shouldn't have said that cause she looked impressed and told me I should've got a girlfirend by my age. She said that she didn't like guys who only wanted casual sex. She knew that were my intentions but that didn't affected the rest of the date. I'll see if she's DTF in a couple of days.

TUESDAY: Meet an really hot 23yo girl near my house. We had a nice and funnny converstaion and we drank coffee. I perceived sexual interest from her side, but she refused to come to my house and to give me a kiss. Before leaving, she said "she wasn't that easy". I asked for a small kiss and she said "not yet". I guess she might be DTF in the next date.

TOMORROW: New date tomorrow. I hope the third one is the charm.

Clothes

I bought a denim jacket today. I'll be arriving until end of April

Selling a game

I haven't worked on this. I feel kinda clueless what to do with this game and that makes me lose motivation. I don't know how the puzzles should be. We created so many mechanics that the possibilities are now endless. But it is like having a blank sheet of paper, I don't know where to start. I'll give it a try tomorrow anyway. I msut finish this project.
For girl 1, you were honest, if she chooses to spend more time with you then she is very much on board. The key is to not change your intentions if she is trying to push you towards a relationship you don't want.

Girl 2, don't ask for kisses, it always comes across weird unless you're really nervous and even then its not a great play. How I would read this one would be based on context of the date. I get the impression that this girl wants you to jump through hoops. I would wouldn't be spending my time on a second date with somebody who isn't on the same page as me. That said I wasn't there, it's up to you to read the vibe of the date. Just use the lens of abundance and don't spend more time because this is your only option.

For your game, who are you making it for? What's your target audience and why would that group of people buy your game? You need to have a clear idea of who you are building for and how you offer value to that demographic. So you have a puzzle game, is that a match 3 mobile game or a Monkey Island puzzle adventure? My day job is in the video game industry so this advice might help you: You have ran into the age old trap of building the product backwards. Go from the other direction, who is it for and why do they need this and you will build much stronger concepts.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
D4vidDG

Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:38 am

Brother_Tucker wrote:
I think its a forum rule, but only discuss girls 18+ even if its legal where you are.
Sorry about that.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
For girl 1, you were honest, if she chooses to spend more time with you then she is very much on board. The key is to not change your intentions if she is trying to push you towards a relationship you don't want.

Girl 2, don't ask for kisses, it always comes across weird unless you're really nervous and even then its not a great play. How I would read this one would be based on context of the date. I get the impression that this girl wants you to jump through hoops. I would wouldn't be spending my time on a second date with somebody who isn't on the same page as me. That said I wasn't there, it's up to you to read the vibe of the date. Just use the lens of abundance and don't spend more time because this is your only option.
Actually I believe the second girl is more likely to have sex with me than the first one. I feel that she wants it as much as I do. But I guess I'll figure that out the next days.

And just to clarify, I didn't ask for kisses during the date. I came close to her and she turned away twice. Then, before she left, I asked for a kiss literally . I'll follow your advice anyway.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
For your game, who are you making it for? What's your target audience and why would that group of people buy your game? You need to have a clear idea of who you are building for and how you offer value to that demographic. So you have a puzzle game, is that a match 3 mobile game or a Monkey Island puzzle adventure? My day job is in the video game industry so this advice might help you: You have ran into the age old trap of building the product backwards. Go from the other direction, who is it for and why do they need this and you will build much stronger concepts.
It's nice to find someone related to the industry here :). Yeah, right now we have developed a lot without thinking what our target audience is. We haven't even let other people outside the team playtest it. By now, I'm just looking to finish the project this month and start with a new fresh game.

Thanks for your feedback @Brother_Tucker
D4vidDG

Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:45 am

Approaching

Approaching

No approaches.

Goal

Still no progress here.

Date

We put off the date for tomorrow.

Selling a game

Today I designed some puzzles in a Miro board. I know they won't be in the final game, but they picture the way the game is going to introduce each mechanic and ramp up in difficulty.
D4vidDG

Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:19 am

Hey guys. Today I didn't do that much. Just some progress at the end of the day.

Selling a game

Today I worked on a way to preview how an ingredient is going to affect the movement in a color wheel.

Some context if you are interested: My game is about a witch that crafts potions in a store. The way the crafting works is mixing ingredients on a cauldron. Each ingredient creates a trajectory on a color wheel that your cursor will move across. The goal is to reach certain color on the color wheel by using the correct ingredients which crafts a type of potion.
D4vidDG

Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:34 am

Hey guys.

Approaching

1 approach.

Yeah, I didn't approach at all this week and I noticed that today. AA was huge again. However, I could force myself to approach at least one girl. That lifted my spirit to keep going and crush this week. I'll also continue with the goal I had previously. I'll start just saying sexy once, then twice, and so on, until it's not complicated to me.

Selling a game

I finished what I started yesterday. Now I'm adding some UI to the crafting system. I worked 1 hour and a half on the game.
D4vidDG

Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:42 am

Hey guys. Today was an amazing day,

Approaching

Approaching

6 approaches. Got 4 numbers.

Goal

0/30 times I say "Hey, you're sexy" when approaching a girl.

Still no progress here. I'm fucking repeating this drill and I swear I'll do it twice tomorrow. Idk why I'm procrastinating this so much, But it's been enough. I'll complete this mark before April ends.

Previous girls

One of the girls I had a first date with ghosted me after pitching a new date near my house. Guess she wasn't into me.

Today I pitched a date for Wedenesday woth the other girl. I feel this one wanted to bang but not in the first date. I hope this leads to something. We'll see.

Selling a game

Today I finished adding the UI for the crafting and now the cauldron changes the color of the water depending on the position of the cursor in the color wheel.

Pretty productive day. I worked an hour and a half on the project.
D4vidDG

Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:39 am

Hey guys. Today was an amazing day,

Approaching

Approaching

2 approaches. Got 2 numbers.

Goal

1/30 times I say "Hey, you're sexy" when approaching a girl.

I said I would do it twice but I missed one. I'll do it 4 times tomorrow to compensate.

Idk how to tilte this

Just wanted to write that today I felt a lot of doubt and uncertainty. Hopelessness, I guess. I felt approaching isn't taking me anywhere and that all my efforts are for nothing. I cried a bit out of frustration for not being able to attract the type of women I like. Most girls that like me aren't attractive to me and that sucks. I'm trying to stick to the idea that I'm enough for women, but reality keeps punching my face over and over. Why is it so easy for other people to keep girls around, and why is it so difficult for me? Feels really unfair cause I'm definitely puttin gmore effort into being a better person than they are. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong that make girls escape from my intentions. I tell myself that I just need to keep looking and be patient, but rn it feels like something is not in the right place.

Well, sorry if I'm being too negative. I just wanted to let my frustration go a bit with these words. I still have a clear goal
for this year and I'll keep trying, there's still a lot of time left and a lot of things to improve. I read Andy's article about hopelessness and it helped me. I'll try to respond the questions he gives there. What I take from that articles is the idea that there's a chance I'll bang hot women if I just keep trying. I'll keep that image in my head and push forward.

Selling a game

Today I added some FX's when the player casts a spell.

Here's a video if anyone is interested:

I worked an hour and a half on the project.
D4vidDG

Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:18 am

Hey guys.

Approaching

Approaching

5 approaches. No success.

Goal

2/30 times I say "Hey, you're sexy" when approaching a girl.

I did it once today.

I plan to finish this challenge by May 30th . I fucking promise I will.

Selling a game

No progress. I'm waiting to meet my team to define how the puzzles will work.
D4vidDG

Fri May 06, 2022 2:30 am

Hey guys. I'm back.

Last week was not really productive. However, I've had made some progress this week, so I'll briefly describe what's been happening. I also expect to continue logging on a regular basis.

Approaching

Dates

I just had one date with a girl on Monday. We met near her university and we had a coffee. I wasn't attracted to her at all but I let the date continue. The I went for the kiss but she rejected me. Anyway, I'm not interested in that girl so I haven't texted her since then.

Other girls flaked during the rest of the week

Hopefully, I'll have two dates tomorrow.

Approaching

I've approached approximately 30 girls this week and most of them gave me their number.

Goal

6/30 times I say "Hey, you're sexy" when approaching a girl.

I was struggling with these but I'm making slow steady progress.

Need help

So I've been approaching a lot and I've made some upgrades to my style, but I haven't got laid for the last 3 months or so. I know this is a tough process that requires patience, but I feel there's something I'm not doing right. I'm willing to post photos or conversations for some time just to get some help on what I might be doing wrong.

Selling a game

So there's going to be a really cool game dev competition on May 19th, in which they're giving away free game dev courses for people that submit a game made in a week. I want to participate on that event, so I plan to finish the project I was working on before that.

About my progress, I wrote the code for the puzzles and I integrated all the systems together. All that is left is designing the puzzles, creating some 3d models for the characters, create some UI, create a short tutorial, and gather all together in a well-defined game loop.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri May 06, 2022 2:57 am

D4vidDG wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 2:30 am
So I've been approaching a lot and I've made some upgrades to my style, but I haven't got laid for the last 3 months or so. I know this is a tough process that requires patience, but I feel there's something I'm not doing right. I'm willing to post photos or conversations for some time just to get some help on what I might be doing wrong.
My biggest piece of advice is to record some of your dates and send it to @pancakemouse. He found many mistakes from one 30 minute recording of a pretty mediocre date of mine.

If you're getting dates, it's not your looks that's stopping you, it's probably something behavioral.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist