Second Photoshoot. Any feedback? - Getting Laid + Trying to sell a game

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
D4vidDG
Name: David
Goal: Get Laid 10 times(2/10)

Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:03 am

Hey guys.

Approaching

7 approaches. 2 numbers and 1 Instagram.

Goal

I achieved the rate I wanted for 30 minutes (1 approach every 6 minutes) Then, I stopped approaching cause I felt I was doing something unethical. But, bullshit, I can achieve it easily on campus, excuses. I'll try harder tomorrow.

Date

I had a date today with a beautiful girl that's older than me. We are different because she is really into music and I barely know about the topic. But it was nice to have a fresh perspective on life. I was making some physical moves, but some of her friends arrived, so I decided to leave.

I'll wait a week or so and ask her out again. I'll try to kiss her by then.
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:41 am

D4vidDG wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:33 pm
Squilliam wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:55 am
You said some girl agreed to a second date though?
Yeah, but that happened after a lot of approaches, my conversion from number to date is really low.
Definitely normal, keep going
D4vidDG

Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:55 am

Hey guys. I twas a superb day.

Approaching

11 approaches. 5 numbers and 2 Instagram's.

Today something interesting happened. I reapproached a girl that I had totally forgotten. She reminded me but I didn't. Luckily, she responded positively. She apologized for not responsing my messages. She said she had been really busy. I decided to pitch the date right in the spot and she agreed to meet on Saturday.

So, a little moral I learned from this: Sometimes girls won't respond because their lifes are truly busy. So it's better if I don't take it personally.

Goal

I achieved the rate I wanted: 10 approaches in 1 hour. Nice. 1 out of 6 (I'm considering a week as monday to saturday). I'll start again on friday. I'll complete as much tasks as possible tomorrow so I can spent time my goal and attend to dates.

Date

I had a second date today with a girl. We had a good conversation and I made some physical moves on her. However, I couldn't find the chance to kiss her, I felt she was going to reject me. I should have taken the risk. I was afraid tbh.

We talked a bit about relationships and she said she liked to spent time with a person before deciding to step up. I perceived some "serious relationship" objective behind those statements. But I'm not sure.

Anyway, I feel the interaction isn't sexual enough to invite her to my house. But I don't want to kepp playing the boyfriend role with another date. I'm doubtful. I don't know what to do. As I said, I think I'm afraid of losing her, so maybe I should invite her to my house and make my intentions clear, even if that means she runs away.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:17 am

I'd say do it. If you lose her because of it, she wasn't that keen to bang anyways.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
D4vidDG

Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:12 pm

Hey guys. This is a log from yesterday

Approaching

12 approaches. Got 6 numbers and 1 instagram.

Goal

I achieved the rate I wanted: 10 approaches in 1 hour. Nice. 2 out of 6
D4vidDG

Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:30 am

Approaching
Dating

I met a new girl today. It was a nice date, but I didn't feel the chemistry. I made some physical moves on her, but I dind't feel the sexual tension between us. I feel I'm not very good at that, it's something I should improve on.

I'll invite her near my house the next time.
D4vidDG

Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:46 am

Hey guys.

Approaching

Approaching

20 approaches. Got 6 numbers.

Goal

I achieved the rate I wanted: 10 approaches in 1 hour. And I did it twice. Nice. 6 out of 6. GOAL REACHED!

Current Level

After all the approches I've been doing for these months, I feel I can approach to any women in almost all "normal" contexts (street, public and private places).

I usually approach girls that are alone, I won't approch any girl that is in a group. I think that's fine. I see approaching a group as something that adds unnecesary complexity to approaching. I think I'll be perfectly able to do it, but I just avoid it.

A weak point I have is approaching a girl in a private and closed space (something like a bus, or maybe an elevator, but I've never been in an elevator with a cute girl). I think I need to work on that and just do it.

Apart from that, I don't feel any significant AA that stops me from approaching. Every now and then AA rises significantly, but as Andy says, it doesn't play against me anymore.

I have to say that this opinions are from my experience and the places I visit regularly when approaching. I go to a campus where seeing cute girls alone is easy. That's why I don't need to approach groups or in the bus. But probably that isn't the case of everybody. So don't take my words literally.

Next Steps

-Buy new clothes and upgrade style.
-Take photos and improve my Tinder profile (I'll use an Iphone).
-Earn enough money to buy a DSRL.

About the approaching, I'm not sure how to proceed. Should I look for reaching a minimum everyday or just approach whenever I see a girl that I really want to approach? Should I set a new goal, a new quantity? Definitely there'll be days I'll be super busy and I won't be able to spend time approaching. But most days I can spend 1 hour just approaching.

There are times when I have a lot of scheduled dates so I have to postpone dates with new girls a week later, which might not be ideal to keep them interested. Also, there are times when I have to text a lot of girls and it gets really time-consuming. Should I stop approaching on those cases? What is the balance there?

I think the core question is What should I do now that I am comfortable with approaching?

Anyway, I'll be glad if I could get some feedback. I think now my focus should be trying to get laid as much as I can from cold approaching. Before, I was focusing on getting used to approach a lot and I forgot about the "getting laid" part a bit. Maybe I'll try to screen for sex during the approach.

I have to meditate this. I'll be taking a break the following days.
D4vidDG

Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:47 pm

Hey guys.

Approaching

Approaching
4 approaches. Got 3 numbers.
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:23 pm

D4vidDG wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:46 am
Hey guys.

Approaching

Approaching

20 approaches. Got 6 numbers.

Goal

I achieved the rate I wanted: 10 approaches in 1 hour. And I did it twice. Nice. 6 out of 6. GOAL REACHED!

Current Level

After all the approches I've been doing for these months, I feel I can approach to any women in almost all "normal" contexts (street, public and private places).

I usually approach girls that are alone, I won't approch any girl that is in a group. I think that's fine. I see approaching a group as something that adds unnecesary complexity to approaching. I think I'll be perfectly able to do it, but I just avoid it.

A weak point I have is approaching a girl in a private and closed space (something like a bus, or maybe an elevator, but I've never been in an elevator with a cute girl). I think I need to work on that and just do it.

Apart from that, I don't feel any significant AA that stops me from approaching. Every now and then AA rises significantly, but as Andy says, it doesn't play against me anymore.

I have to say that this opinions are from my experience and the places I visit regularly when approaching. I go to a campus where seeing cute girls alone is easy. That's why I don't need to approach groups or in the bus. But probably that isn't the case of everybody. So don't take my words literally.

Next Steps

-Buy new clothes and upgrade style.
-Take photos and improve my Tinder profile (I'll use an Iphone).
-Earn enough money to buy a DSRL.

About the approaching, I'm not sure how to proceed. Should I look for reaching a minimum everyday or just approach whenever I see a girl that I really want to approach? Should I set a new goal, a new quantity? Definitely there'll be days I'll be super busy and I won't be able to spend time approaching. But most days I can spend 1 hour just approaching.

There are times when I have a lot of scheduled dates so I have to postpone dates with new girls a week later, which might not be ideal to keep them interested. Also, there are times when I have to text a lot of girls and it gets really time-consuming. Should I stop approaching on those cases? What is the balance there?

I think the core question is What should I do now that I am comfortable with approaching?

Anyway, I'll be glad if I could get some feedback. I think now my focus should be trying to get laid as much as I can from cold approaching. Before, I was focusing on getting used to approach a lot and I forgot about the "getting laid" part a bit. Maybe I'll try to screen for sex during the approach.

I have to meditate this. I'll be taking a break the following days.
It's cool that you're making progress with approaches and stuff that's great. Something I noticed from your posts is very little information about dates or break downs about you actually having sex, the log reads like a pick up artists diary. Your goal is to have sex with hot women, how's that actually going, did you fuck any yet? (I read the first post and the last page to see your progress from post 1 to this point).

I also want to point out that selling a game on steam is a big enough goal that you list it frequently in your posts but give it the least amount of attention in both the posts and your daily plan. Is that actually important to you? If so it seems like you are neglecting it in order to approach girls (note that's approach not have sex with).
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
D4vidDG

Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:49 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Your goal is to have sex with hot women, how's that actually going, did you fuck any yet?
Not really. I've had a couple of dates lately but no sex at all for several months. I do feel frustrated because of that. That's why I'll try to improve in screening for sex earlier, even if I get more rejections.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
I also want to point out that selling a game on steam is a big enough goal that you list it frequently in your posts but give it the least amount of attention in both the posts and your daily plan. Is that actually important to you? If so it seems like you are neglecting it in order to approach girls (note that's approach not have sex with).
Yeah, that's kinda true. University + approaching has filled my scheduled lately. The thing is that my other teammate said he would be able to work on the game on April, so I've been waiting for him. Anyway, I'll start working on the game again from now on.
Brother_Tucker

Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:57 pm

D4vidDG wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:49 pm
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Your goal is to have sex with hot women, how's that actually going, did you fuck any yet?
Not really. I've had a couple of dates lately but no sex at all for several months. I do feel frustrated because of that. That's why I'll try to improve in screening for sex earlier, even if I get more rejections.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Yeah, that's kinda true. University + approaching has filled my scheduled lately. The thing is that my other teammate said he would be able to work on the game on April, so I've been waiting for him. Anyway, I'll start working on the game again from now on.
OK start measuring your success like this: -

Did I have sex? -> Gold Star
Did I have sex with a hot girl? -> 2 Gold Stars

Stop using approaches and a growing graveyard of phone numbers from cold approaches as a measure of progress and start judging yourself by the metric you care about: Actually having sex. For you I would just start by having sex, the hot ones will come as you improve. But for right now stop using PUA metrics because they do not match your goals.
D4vidDG

Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:38 am

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:57 pm
OK start measuring your success like this: -

Did I have sex? -> Gold Star
Did I have sex with a hot girl? -> 2 Gold Stars

Stop using approaches and a growing graveyard of phone numbers from cold approaches as a measure of progress and start judging yourself by the metric you care about: Actually having sex. For you I would just start by having sex, the hot ones will come as you improve. But for right now stop using PUA metrics because they do not match your goals.
Thanks man, that's what I needed to hear I guess. Today I deleted a bunch of numbers as a way of "letting go".
D4vidDG

Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:45 am

Hey guys. This is a log from yesterday.

Approaching

Approaching

7 approaches. Got 1 number.

New Goal

My new goal is to say "sexy" when I approach girls 30 times. I'm doing this to screen for girls that are looking for casual sex as me.

3/30 times I say "Hey, you're sexy" when approaching a girl.

Date

I went for a coffee with a new girl. Unfortunately, I noticed she was not attractive after she removed her face mask. We talked for an hour and then I ended the date. I was thinking about bringing her back to my house, but I just couldn't force myself to do it. I just didn't want have sex with her. I felt kinda guilty for that, but I guess I'm not obligated to have sex with anyone.
Brother_Tucker

Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:06 pm

D4vidDG wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:45 am

Approaching

Approaching

7 approaches. Got 1 number.

New Goal

My new goal is to say "sexy" when I approach girls 30 times. I'm doing this to screen for girls that are looking for casual sex as me.

3/30 times I say "Hey, you're sexy" when approaching a girl.

Date

I went for a coffee with a new girl. Unfortunately, I noticed she was not attractive after she removed her face mask. We talked for an hour and then I ended the date. I was thinking about bringing her back to my house, but I just couldn't force myself to do it. I just didn't want have sex with her. I felt kinda guilty for that, but I guess I'm not obligated to have sex with anyone.
Don't feel bad, your are not obligated to have sex with people that go on a date with you. If you know you cant, just let it go and move on. There are too many options out there for you to waste time.
D4vidDG

Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:14 am

Approaching

Approaching

4 approaches. Got 2 numbers.

New Goal

5/30 times I say "Hey, you're sexy" when approaching a girl.

Today I got more positive reactions. I felt afraid to say it so I lowered my voice. I'll try to fix that.