So after traveling to Miami and doing the challenge of approaching a girl every day, I came back to Colombia and I wanted to keep approaching with renewed energy.
Before Miami, I was trying to complete the AA program. But after I made 18 approaches or so, I thought I could use my time better by going all-in with the approaches and expecting my AA to decrease gradually.
What I've done
Here I am after 2 months. Long story short, I've made approximately 90 approaches and got ~40 numbers (some from online dating apps).
I use a template similar to the one Andy mentions in an article:
“Hey, I know this is random but you’re cute and I had to say hi.” *smile*
[She’ll say something, usually a smile and a thankyou]
“I’m David. What are you up to today?”
“I wanted to ask for your number so we can have a drink someday”
The amount of small talk depends on if she seems into me or not. If she seems annoyed or if she isn't paying attention, I ask for the number directly and I leave.
Here are the results:
From those numbers, I've gone on a date with 4 girls.
I've had sex twice with a punk girl called Andrea. She seems to have low self-esteem, so I guess she is craving love. I haven't messaged her again cause I don't want to spend time with someone that has depression issues, I feel that could affect me energetically. However, that's the only girl I could keep having sex with for a long period. I could also help her to deal with her problems. Idk if I should text her again or just move on.
I've managed to have foreplay sex with a girl called Sofia. We didn't reach penetration cause she was on her period. She has 17 years old. We clicked since the moment I approached her. I really have a good time when I'm with her. She already knows I'm looking for something casual and that I see other girls. She seems to be ok with that. The last time we met she said we were going to bang the next date. Before she went back to her place, she said she loved me. I made a face of surprise. I didn't know what to say. She said she was joking shortly after that. I have invited her twice to my place but she always seems to be busy. Idk if she has lost interest. I'm going to try again today and decide to delete her number if she says no again.
The last girl is Camila, we have hung out twice. We've already kissed, but she always refuses to go back to my place. I'll invite her again today and delete her number if she says no.
What I've learned
- Approach anxiety never fully goes away. I still pass by some girls without approaching . Especially with girls that are hot or girls that have a serious/angry look on their face. They intimidate me the most.
- Approach anxiety always increases when you stop approaching.
- Approaching from the back sucks cause you don't get to see the girl's face. Face masks don't help either.
- Rejection hurts and burns like fire, but you get used to it with time.
- Getting laid is definitely a numbers game.
- Most girls get nervous when you approach them. They won't listen to your first sentences. They are shocked. I live in an insecure city, so sometimes they think I'm going to hurt them. But none of them have screamed and run away. You just need to maintain your distance and say you're not going to hurt them.
- Social freedom kicks in after the third approach.
- Girls that have a serious/angry look are usually super friendly once you approach them. I guess that's her default face.
- Approaching groups of girls
- Do approaches when the girl is surrounded by a lot of people around and stop caring if those people see me.
- I usually don't approach women that seem older than me. I feel I'm not enough for them. Maybe I should change that.
- Spend less time doing approaches. On average, I approach 5 girls in an hour and a half.
- My mindset. I often feel I shouldn't waste a girl's time because I don't deserve her. This ruins some approaches because I project that in my body language and tone of voice.
- Have sex with 10 girls that are really hot before the year ends (I still need to define what a "hot" girl is)
- Sell a game on Steam before the year ends
I'll be posting here my day-to-day progress on these goals.