Doomage Journey log.

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Doomage3212
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Just Do It!!

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:12 am

:( This is going to be my first log.

I am currently 24 virgin and never had a relationship. I used to get hit on in high school but never pursued it due to different circumstances. In university I was working fulltime with full time classes and mostly focused on grades. Therefore never had a chance to socialize in university. In 2020 covid happened and my classes got online and my job was from WFH as well didn't get a chance to go outside either. Hence, developed social anxiety. I think I build a great career professionally but I think I missed out on lot of social stuff compared to kids my age.

I am 6 ft and and has been overweight since senior of high school but not to overweight . I started going to gym in 2018 and went from 220 ib to 183 by December. Through out 2019 my weight gradually went up to 195 and during covid when the gym closed I went up again to 230. I am currently 196 and around 22 body fat %. I have went down to 183 ib few times but cannot go down further for some reason. I think for abs to appear I need to go down to 175-165. My current goal is go to 175 ib by end of June and have abs.

I also created Tinder, bumble, and Hinge account but not getting any matches. Probably need to do a photoshoot. I also need to working building my casual wardrobe.

I don't go out except the gym every day since I work from home. So there aren't many places to practice cold approach.

Today I was going to cold approach a girl at gym but pussied out at end because there were other people standing near her. I pussied out mostly because what if she says no. I know I need to work on this and don't care if she yes or no. Any suggestion on how not to care?

Goal:
Cold approach 1 girl by end of this week.
Continue losing body fat/weight
Last edited by Doomage3212 on Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:22 am

Doomage3212 wrote: โ†‘
Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:12 am
I know I need to work on this and don't care if she yes or no. Any suggestion on how not to care?
Reframe the success as "you went up to the girl" and not "she said yes to me".

Early on as a crutch I would deliberately go into approaches just to get a "no". It's not good to do long term but it's a way to get yourself out there.

And you can reframe rejection as "this girl is just lame, I'm going to find a less lame girl instead".
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿถ
5'5" indian in ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ†’๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต

ACCOUNTABILITY THREAD, ๐Ÿค‘ TAKE SOME ACTION ๐Ÿค‘

๐Ÿ“– My Story

๐Ÿฅฐ dating log
๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ training log

see my interview!