Basic Guy game - Program

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Jhoe11
Goal: Gente laid

Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:35 am

I already started this program by myself on the end of the last year, but I think It would be valuable to report to you guys my progression on this.
I dropped the AA program due to being very anxious about having to talk to girls only to do the drills and I wanted to get results from it. Of course, I knew after a week or two that I coulldnt perform basic guy game too. So I wondered if I could break each part of the basic guy game into small pieces. After that, I had to insert the mindset of not caring about the outcome and that means that I shouldn't care about numbers and only care about if I did the question I was supposed to do to the girl.
I started with - Hey, you look cute
That probably took 2 weeks to master.
What I like the most about repeating a drill is that you will eventually become bored with that and instinctually you will be able to do more rather than trying hard to do more.
My current progress : cute girl passes by
I stop and hold eye contact while telling her a compliment
If she stops I ask for her name
If she answers I try to take her number
Amazing how this works. Probably I get numbers 3/10 interaction. Though I had only being able to go out with one girl.
My post log will be based on doing 3 of those everyday of the week, minus Sunday.
The mindset is very important and to to all the drill I have to focus only on compliment a girl so I have to trust my mind to keep up with the rest. If I focus on the whole drill I tend to get anxious on it. Hopefully, it shall change. Also, as I have to go to the same places to meet women I tend to getting anxious about people that constantly saw me talking to women.