notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 46. Finished :)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
notAndy
Name: Mo
Goal: Prioritize sleep
Motto: Every great life has a great renunciation

Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:22 am

Day 43

High Five, Hey- you're cute, Leave
High Five, Hey- you're cute, I'm [Name], Leave
High Five, Hey- you're cute, I'm [Name], Handshake, Leave
Repeat this 7 times, you will speak to 21 girls.

Took me three days to finish this one. On the first one I only finished one rep. After that one I didn't find anyone who was willing to give me a high-five and I was really in my head so I called it quits early.

Yesterday I did another 15. That was a stark contrast to the day before. It was easy, I felt confident and was super present. Couldn't finish because I had other plans that night.
Today I finished the drill after the gym. It feels good talking to women as part of my regular day instead of going out to do a drill.

notAndy

Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:30 pm

Day 45

Walk up to a group of girls and give BOTH/ALL of them a high-five, Leave.
Walk up to a group of girls and give BOTH/ALL of them a high-five, say "You guys are cute,", Leave.
Walk up to a group of girls and give BOTH/ALL of them a high-five, say "You guys are cute,", I'm [Name], Leave.
Walk up to a group of girls and give BOTH/ALL of them a high-five, say "You guys are cute,", I'm [Name], Shake hands with at least 1 girl, Leave.
Repeat this 3 times, you will speak to 12 groups of girls.

Skipped day 44 (eye contact drill). I tried for an hour, got one rep in and then I found out that pretty much everyone else skipped it as well.

Day 45 was pretty good. It took me longer than expected since it's only twelve reps. However I didn't dedicate any time during the week to do the drill, but rather just did it whenever I was out.
Anyways, for the most part it was pretty easy. I've already done day 43 on some groups so there was nothing new here except the handshake. Only the last rep I head some problems with. Had to try three or four times before I got the handshake.

notAndy

Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:52 pm

Day 46

"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", Leave.
"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", I'm [Name], Leave.
"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", I'm [Name], Handshake, Leave.
"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", I'm [Name], Handshake, So.. tell me what your up to today, Leave.
Challenge: On the handshake- hold it until she noticeably takes her hand back.
Repeat this 6 times, you will speak to 24 girls.

And I'm fucking done!

Yesterday and today I went to Zurich with the sole purpose to finish the drill. That definitely helped with focus, even though the weather was shit.

I had plenty of AA before doing any approaches, but as soon as I committed myself to talking to someone, all the AA was gone. I think I've realized that before, but this drill made it absolutely crystal clear: The only way to get over approach anxiety is to approach.

The interactions were easy and fun. I felt relaxed and actually enjoyed talking to those women. I had one girl who really was into it. I almost wanted to stay there and continue talking, but I had a program to finish.

I feel, it'll take some days or weeks until the realization that I've finished the AA Program, and that I am a man who can talk to pretty much any woman on the street, has fully settled in. But still, I'm so grateful that I didn't quit and actually finished the remaining six days (after four or five months of inactivity). During those days I've seen that the program's gains are permanent, that I have become a different person and it's made me really fucking optimistic for the future. 2023 will be a good year.

Thanks to anyone who was supportive here on the forum and the AA accountability WhatsApp group, @twonightstander, @roykingatx. Special thanks to @bonzo34 for reaching out when I didn't post an update in a while and helping me get through day 39/40.

And of course I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Chris from GLL or @KillYourInnerLoser. Without your podcast I wouldn't have found the program in the first place. Also, thank you to @Manganiello, @Toast and @Dewm. You guys talking about your experience with the program really helped through some of the more difficult drills.

Happy new year :)
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:20 pm

Dude amazing work! Love the fact that you got the final day in right at the end of 2022. Haven't followed your log at all but looking forward to seeing what you'll start to work on next.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:14 am

notAndy wrote:
The only way to get over approach anxiety is to approach
100%
notAndy wrote:
During those days I've seen that the program's gains are permanent, that I have become a different person and it's made me really fucking optimistic for the future. 2023 will be a good year
Glad you finished this man. Such a meaningful and lasting achievement.

Not just that you can approach girls, but that you stuck it through til the end, and achieved something rare, that every guy wants to do, but very few can.

Even like 2 years later it still pays dividends.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

roykingatx
Goal: Build sex life

Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:49 am

Hell yes dude! Good job.

Just the start but it's a good start!
michaelho068
Name: Michael
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Never give up.

Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:30 am

Congrats bro! Finished right before year end
Self-loathing loser from 13 -> 19 years old.

I'm 20 now with much higher self esteem, higher confidence, and now I'm trying to figure out how to get better with women(and talking to people in general).
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:53 am

notAndy wrote:
Day 46

"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", Leave.
"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", I'm [Name], Leave.
"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", I'm [Name], Handshake, Leave.
"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", I'm [Name], Handshake, So.. tell me what your up to today, Leave.
Challenge: On the handshake- hold it until she noticeably takes her hand back.
Repeat this 6 times, you will speak to 24 girls.

And I'm fucking done!

Yesterday and today I went to Zurich with the sole purpose to finish the drill. That definitely helped with focus, even though the weather was shit.

I had plenty of AA before doing any approaches, but as soon as I committed myself to talking to someone, all the AA was gone. I think I've realized that before, but this drill made it absolutely crystal clear: The only way to get over approach anxiety is to approach.

The interactions were easy and fun. I felt relaxed and actually enjoyed talking to those women. I had one girl who really was into it. I almost wanted to stay there and continue talking, but I had a program to finish.

I feel, it'll take some days or weeks until the realization that I've finished the AA Program, and that I am a man who can talk to pretty much any woman on the street, has fully settled in. But still, I'm so grateful that I didn't quit and actually finished the remaining six days (after four or five months of inactivity). During those days I've seen that the program's gains are permanent, that I have become a different person and it's made me really fucking optimistic for the future. 2023 will be a good year.

Thanks to anyone who was supportive here on the forum and the AA accountability WhatsApp group, @twonightstander, @roykingatx. Special thanks to @bonzo34 for reaching out when I didn't post an update in a while and helping me get through day 39/40.

And of course I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Chris from GLL or @KillYourInnerLoser. Without your podcast I wouldn't have found the program in the first place. Also, thank you to @Manganiello, @Toast and @Dewm. You guys talking about your experience with the program really helped through some of the more difficult drills.

Happy new year :)
Congrats mate. Awesome work getting the AA program done. One of the best summers of my life and pivotal one. You've proven you are in a select group of men. Don't get me wrong: anyone CAN complete the AA program. But few DO complete it. This is an accomplishment no one can take from you. Welcome to the big leagues, and looking forward to seeing you crush your goals in 2023.
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:41 pm

Congratulation on your achievment.
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:07 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
notAndy

Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:19 pm

bonzo34 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:07 pm
I guess the losing momentum from not doing it for a few months doesn't exist?
I wouldn't say that I haven't lost any momentum (after all I didn't do anything for months). But rather, the anxiety was not any worse than before I took a break.
As soon as I did my first approach I was back. Maybe a bit rusty at first, but I definitely didn't feel like I felt before starting the program.
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:45 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
twonightstander
Goal: Become "that guy"
Motto: The only easy day was yesterday

Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:08 pm

Hell fucking yeah man, well done!
Goals completed (2022)