Toast's Japan CA log - Reflecting on 6 Months of living in Japan

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:49 pm

Went 3/40-50 today. Possibly even more, I wasn't counting in the slightest

Approached in Ueno. Was shit
Moved to ikebukuro cuz that's gunna be my home station in not too long.

Today was a blur. Super fun day today
Was approaching Intrastation and did probably 15 maybe?
One girl gave me her line.

Met up with another guy who is part of the new chat i joined.
German guy whos been here for ~2 years i think.
Hes prefft funny. We would be walking and then his heads on a swivel and he just turns around and approaches. Eventually meets back up. I essentially was doing the same.

Ikebukuro was dope Af. Super high volume outside the station.
Super high volume in the station.

Met another guy from the chat who is probably one of the top guys and he showed me an eye opening experience.
He was just chillin not approaching, but he kept going on about this croissant and peanut butter.
He was trying to get the German guy to go up to someone and give her the croissant and say "hey hold this for me ill be right back"
German guy wasn't able to pull it off. So the other guy walked up to a girl and chatted with her for like 30 seconds. Got her to take the croissant and then walked back to me. We were both laughing pretty hard but then he felt bad so he went back and started chatting with her again. Essentially she was hella confused the whole time but she thought it was funny. He then got her to hold a 2nd croissant and she had a bag so he like took her phone and she had a croissant in both hands. He was basically just acting a fool. She then got a phone call and he took her phone and answered if for her XD. She tried to give the bread back but he was like nah this is for you and she walked off holding croissants.

The value in this interaction is that you don't need to open chicks directly. You can just approach and say random shit and make them laugh or bein intrigued and then they open up to you. You can eventually transition that to like getting a drink or sum shit and then pull home.

opening girls with "you're cute" is super standard around here and hella girls have heard that a million times. So a lot of the time they just instant reject. But if u open with something random they get interested and warm up to you.

My Japanese isn't good enough to do this yet, but I'm sure I can try some variation with English.

Some advice from the german guy was to stop doing approach and focus on studying Japanese. I might have to agree with him because my limited Japanese really makes it difficult to hold conversations. But approaching is a great practice for speaking so i might just limit my approach to like 2 hours a day or something. Ill have to think on what's optimal. Rn class is not so hard that i need to study cuz I'm ahead of where the class is but I'm sure class will catch up soon to what I know.

Super interesting guy who's been in japan for like 12 years gaming.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Toast

Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:26 pm

Went like 2/ 15 or 20 yesterday.
Shibuya was brutal. Girls extremely guarded. I think maybe 1 chick even talked to me.

Switched to Ikebukuro and the first girl I approached exchanged lines. She was nice. A law student and aspiring model. Taller then me. Bangin body, but kinda a butter face. lol
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:35 pm

Today I had nothing to do and it was like 430pm.

Went 3/20-25

Went to Ikebukuro which is going to be my home station in a month. Was out approaching and met up randomly with some other dudes who ive met through the Japan approach group. They live out there so its going to be common to meet up I'm assuming.

Was out for probably 5 hours. Super chill approach day. It wasn't a spam approach and talk to every girl I saw. More selective, trying to gauge the vibe of the chick. Looking for slow walkers, girls just hanging out.

Chicks were much nicer here today.

First chick i opened was just waiting around.
Asked what she was doing.
Waiting for a friend
Blah blah blah
Go to exchange and her friend which was a dude shows up.
I kept talking to her for a bit while he hung out in the background lol. He just patiently waited till i was done. Love Japanese dudes 🤣

Rest of the girls either didn't pay attention to me or like hopped into the station to catch their train.

Hanging with the other approach guys has been valuable cuz they show me where the good spots to chill are, when the good times to be in the station, etc.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:36 pm

Was in Ikebukuro again.

Volume was good. Was in my head a bit being selective with my approches.
Saw a hot ass girl and approached. Completely ignored me. That got the ball rolling

Some approaches later I walked up to a girl who was waiting for the cross walk
Said her off white jacket was cool
Asked her where she got it
said online.
She was receptive and talking back with me so that was nice
We walked and talked and she said she was going to the post office
I said lets go grab a drink after u are done at the post office.
So we walked to the post which was like 5-10 min away.
Chatting the while time
once she was done I said lets go drink.
She said she was poor cuz she just paid rent.
Said she had less then 2000 yen (~$15) in her bank account
Said if i paid for drinks she would come out to drink
I didnt wanna waste my time or money on this chick
So i suggested we drink cheap beers and walk around
She didnt want to do that either. I got the vibe she though that was trashy from how she reacted.
Like "what no way, im not gunna do that!" was what she said essentially and how she emoted
Then i said "lets go to my house and ill buy the drinks
She said she doesnt go home with someone she just met
I then said lets exchange line and meet some other time

Lessons learned from this interaction were:

Say what you are going to do, dont ask them if they want to. Dont ask to go to the bar. If u ask a question most likely they feel like the answer should be no. Its like you are insisting on them rejecting you. Its better to say come with me im going to the bar. Its somewhat the same but different then asking. You're not asking you're telling what theyre gunna do with you.

Have a plan and good logistics. Today i went in with the intention to exchange numbers cuz my home station is like 35 min away. I got the advice to look for local net cafes, love hotels, or karaoke so that i have somewhere to pull. Approaching without a plan makes for shitty outcomes. Had i known what i wanted to do when i had a potential ID then things could have gone differently. I need to learn what are cool bars to drink in the area, where local places to bring a girl are, etc

Things i did well:

Spoke in mainly Japanese the whole time. I definitely sounded like a dumbass but this is a big confidence boost that i can actually hold a basic conversation in Japanese.

Went with the flow. I think it was good that I wasnt extremely pushy with doing what I wanted. I was patient, and let her do her thing, but kept trying to steer the interaction in what i wanted to do. So it went to show that being flexible and not getting derailed when a chick doesn't immediately pull to ID is good.

Basic instinct of this chick being a money/Time waster. Hypothetically had i brought this chicks to drink and paid for it she may have pulled. But my instinct was telling me that she wouldn't regardless of if i did. So i think that ejecting when i did was the right move.

All in all, it was a good learning experience. Proves that i can do this in japan and have marginal success in the right direction. All up from here anyway. Every mistake i make is one to learn from so interactions like today all add to a greater success in the future.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
sundleboro
Name: Bill
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: The key to life is progressive overload

Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:05 am

I love reading about your adventures. Did that last girl give you her LINE? Her offering to come out if you pay for her is hilarious. What kind of alcoholic mindset is that
Toast

Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:13 pm

sundleboro wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:05 am
I love reading about your adventures. Did that last girl give you her LINE? Her offering to come out if you pay for her is hilarious. What kind of alcoholic mindset is that
Yah after she said no to coming to my place to drink we exchange LINE. Its possible that she really did have only 2000 yen in her bank acct. But thankfully i was aware enough to not buy into drinks = better outcome for potential lay
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:16 pm

0/15ish today at ikebukuro.

Went out feeling tired, and started off really slowly
Found my self doing anything but approaching.
"oh ill start off with going to the bathroom, then smoke a cig then start approaching."
"ill maybe walk this way for better volume"
and other excuses.

The one chick today who i actually had a short convo i ejected too soon from
she was going to her part time job and i thought she said "i have a boyfriend" so i ejected after that. Turns out she didnt say boyfriend lol

Lessons learned today:

Start the day with the right mindset to approach
Keep in the approach until she ejects essentially
Keep persisting through the negative thoughts
Keep off the phone while approaching

Positives for today:
Went out even thought I wasn't feeling that great
Stuck in there for a while even though my negativity was getting the better of me
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:53 pm

Update from yesterday:

Met up with a dude from Australia whos been here in Japan for a few years.
Went out to do street approaches. Went like 1/20 or so in 2 hours.
Ive moved away from spam approaches. Although it does work I think that its different here in japan.
Read a book specifically tailored for japanese approach and a lot of the guys who do it this way have a lot of success.
More focuses on talking more, conveying yourself as not just some dumb foreigner, but someone who can have at lease a mildly interesting conversation in japanese. As well as understand the intricacies of japanese life.

australian dude and i were motivating each other to approach.

He pointed out a super hot chick to me and was like shes your type go for it
its nice to have awingman to approach cuz its very motivating and you can reflect afterwards on what was good.

So i go up to her and approach in english.
Say whats up. Hows ur night going
Switch to japanese and ask what shes doing
Didnt understand what she said
so i said im studying japanese in school
she said it was cool
repeated what she said
i was like "oh i understood that"
She thought it was cute how i reacted and said "kawaii"
She was going to the subway to meet a friend
so i asked if she wanted to exchange line
she agreed
i asked when she was free and she said thrusday
text her it was nice to meet
she responded Thanx ❤️😊
Told her im also free thursday
she took a day to respond and said something along the line of "thats good, lets meet if you can, i want to learn english as well"

Im going to respond later today and say lets meet up for drinks at X location, ive been wanting to try it.

Hopefully she pulls through but odds are she will either ghost or come up with some excuse lol
but we shall see.
Here's her pic @colgate definitely ur type too. Hopefully when ur done in the states u can come to japan. These chicks are all so fucking hot
Screenshot_20220425-210048_LINE.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Tue May 03, 2022 3:58 am

Had my first insta date from Cold Approach the other day

Was out with some buddies approaching for several hours. Probably went 4/40 or 50 maybe. Idk cuz im not counting at all. Just approaching whoever looks cute.

Towards the end of the session my friend and i were walking and talking and i spotted this chick who kept looking over at us.
So I swung around my buddy to open her.
Said hey whats up in english.
she replied in english too which is rare.
Chatted for a bit and asked what she was doing
she said nothing.
It was probably 930pm or so at this time.
I said lets go to a cafe.
She agrees
we walk maybe 5 min to a cafe. get a coffee, and chat for a bit
asked her if she likes karaoke
she said she does
i said after this lets go to karaoke
she agrees
we go upstairs and get a booth
unfortunately the booth had a camera inside it so i was a bit uncomfortable escalating
we sing a couple songs.
I then throw my arm around her and we keep looking for song
she puts my arm back on my lap lol
we sing another song and she realizes what time it is.
Said she has to go to catch the last train
so we bounce.
End of date

Logistics right now are a mess because I'm still not in my own apartment
But the pull to cafe then karaoke has worked for other dudes.
So this was a huge step in the right direction

Nice to see some progress after having been here for almost a month now.
Gotta figure out which karaoke places dont have cameras as in japan its pretty common to hook up there

Still trying to manifest a lay this week cuz its japans national holiday and a lot of people from outside of tokyo come to visit.
This chick was from Gunma which is like a 2 hr drive away

Potentially i could have asked her to come back out and stay but she said she was catching a Taxi back home so i assumed she was already on the way. Bad assumption but oh well. Live and learn
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sat May 07, 2022 4:48 pm

Had a 2nd instadate with a chick from Approaching like 2 days ago. Went and got drinks in the park, chatted for like maybe 30-40 min and then sent her on her way home cuz I could tell she didn't want to pull. She said she enjoyed talking to me and would wanna meet up again.

Fast forward to today we met up for a 2nd date. Went to a bar, got some drinks, had some food and chatted for like maybe another 30 or so min. Date went fine, she's nice, but she didn't want to bounce to an internet café to watch a movie.
I couldn't really understand what she said in Japanese when I asked why, But I think it was along the lines of something similar happened to her friend and it was a bad experience lol.
She seems really shy. Might take several attempts and some warming up to hook up. Its good practice speaking Japanese with her so I don't think its a waste of time.
She seems to enjoy hanging out with me and wants to meet up again so its fun for me too. Who doesn't wanna hang out with a cute short stack Asian chick :)

Had some time to kill b4 i met with her so i approached for a little bit and went like 1/5 or so
Talking to some other chicks as well. 1 girl might come out Tuesday but she most likely will 👻👻👻

Just gotta keep pluggin away on the streets and ill have some lay reports sooner then later
Buddies out here also agree that same night lays are better then trying to set up dates as contacts generally dont go anywhere unless the chick really likes you. Gotta just catch them in the moment when they're out
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sat May 14, 2022 3:38 am

Went to a birthday party for my school friend.
Had fun, drank a lot of drinks.

Table next to ours was a table with 5 dudes and 1 chick. They were super loud and our groups mixed together. The chick came up and started talking to me and we hit it off pretty well. One of her guy friends was being abusive and slapped her in the face in a non joking manner. I asked if she was ok and if she wanted to leave and come for drinks with me afterwards. She said she was down. Checked in with her friends and told them where she was going.

We bounced to my house, and got drinks at the convenience store on the way.

Put on some music, sat on my bed and i threw my arm around her.
Was feeling up the side of her ass, and could feel her panties through her skirt.
slid my hand up a bit and was feelin the side of her tits
No resistance at this point at all
Tried to go for a kiss but it was a half assed attempt and ended with a kiss on the cheek
She asked what was that and i didn't really respond just went back to listening to music
We then put on a movie and laid down to watch.
Was feelin up her ass a bit. No resistance, Felling up her tits again, No resistance
Slid my hand under her shirt and started feeling her tits again.
Then tried to get in her bra but she pulled my hand away.
Did the same with her ass. Slid my hand in her pants, started feelin her butt up, But once i tried to get in her panties she pulled my hand away
It was getting late so we fell asleep.
Cuddled with her all night. Hands on her tits, then also on her ass.
But any time i tried to go further she would stop me

She left in the morning.

Definitely a lot i could have done better. Spoke with @Manganiello and he said something i could have done better is set the tone of hooking up and being sexual from the beginning.

I would say i tried to escalate in the bedroom but maybe i was not aggressive enough.
Getting closer to a lay.
A lot to learn from this pull.

Have a bumble date later tonight at like 430ish. Plan is to go to a cafe, chat, try to pull home and then hook up.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sat May 21, 2022 4:27 am

Met a girl like 3 weeks ago during japans holiday called golden week.

Approached her cuz she had a drink in her hand and i asked her to let me have some. She was receptive on the approach and i probably missed an opportunity to have an instadate at the moment, but at that time I didnt have a place to pull so i was more focused on exchanging contacts.

We didnt really text very often but i was able to set up a date to meet. Lots of im busy this week, but we eventually settled on metting yesterday.

Had trouble initially finding her at the station, but we eventually met up.
Went to an izakaya (bar/restaurant) but the place was full. So she looked up another place and we settled on a place across the street.
Probably ate and drank for maybe an hour or 2. My Japanese is still pretty bad so the conversation was not great. But she thought it was funny when i didnt understand things. So she was giggling the whole time.
Told her i wanted to go and drink more and suggested we go and drink at my house. I believe she was asking where i lived b4 i suggested this so she seemed interested in staying later with me anyway.
She agreed to come over to drink.
We ride the train 1 stop to my house and walk 5 or so min to my apt
Told her to sit on the bed, turned the lights down and threw on a movie.
Put my arm around her as soon as the movie started
After maybe 10 min of watching the movie i went to kiss her
she was really shy and had her had up to her mouth the whole time so i just took her hand and placed it down and went to kiss her
she didnt really kiss back but wasnt pulling away. I think she was just a really bad kisser lol
I was definitely leading the whole interaction.
went to take her shirt off and she let me take it off no resistance
Started fondling her tits and whenever i would touch her nipples she would moan
went for her undershirt and also unbuttoned her shorts. No resistance there either
Laid her down on the bed and then undid her bra.
She was super petite. Definitely the thinnest chick ive ever been with.
Cute small tits and a nice small ass. Very soft ass lol
Started suckin on her nipples, and fingering her. She was moaning the whole time
Could barely get 2 fingers in her. He pussy was tiny. Like just my middle finger was filling her up
Took her panties off and then spit on my dick to lube it up so it would go in easier.
Had a bit of trouble getting it in but once i go the tip in i just slowly pushed it farther in.
had sex 3 times this night and 1 more time in the morning.

Feels fuckin amazing to finally have a lay in japan.
Been puttin in the hours approaching on the streets
All of that work finally lead to this.
Now to keep getting back out there and smashing more chicks

RN I have 3 other leads.
1 chicks who's 39 and specifically said she wants to see me alone
Another who i met like a month ago and had to reschedule a date. potentially will see her this coming week
And another chick who i went on a date with from bumble. We text like every day and we get a long pretty well. Wont see her till next weekend.

There is another chick on bumble who i was talking to, but my buddy also matched with her and she told him she has herpies so ima just ghost her lol
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Mark
Name: Mark
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: You have to live it.

Sat May 21, 2022 6:27 am

Good work player. Japan sounds like a lot of fun :)
2019 Lays: 9
2020 Lays: 2
2021 Lays: 0
2022 Lays: 1

Ultimate long-term goal: 50 lays (12/50 so far)
At least 10 8+'s (3/10 so far)
At least 20 7+'s (5/20 so far)

Goals:
Quit porn
Gym 3x a week
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat May 21, 2022 7:03 am

Fuck yeah man!!!
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Toast

Sat May 21, 2022 8:55 am

@Mark Japan is great. Definitely a different kind of approach here then in the states where I started
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log