Imbacile's AA Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Imbacile
Goal: Social Freedom

Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:44 pm

What's up guys, I signed up for this site just for this, so I'm excited to get started. I skipped days 1-3 because they aren't drills
Day 4
5/5 Time, leave
This was surprisingly a lot harder to get started on than I expected it to be, I let multiple girls pass me and was like damn, I'm a pussy.
Anyway once I started it wasn't very hard, only thing is it kind of took me awhile because I try to only approach girls who I find attractive, and despite being on one of the biggest college campuses in the US and a top party school there are so many fat chicks it literally depresses me to see the state of my country sometimes.
Girls all had good reactions. I was planning on doing day 5 as well and started it but I started it a lot later when there weren't as many people out. Looking forward to tomo.
Total Lays: 23
-Get better at fucking
-Get back in gym
-Up my "game"
Imbacile

Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:52 pm

Day 5
Time, leave 5/5
Time, leave (faster)
Did first 5 in about 12 minutes while walking to class, no anxiety whatsoever just went right in, was happy with myself for asking a hot girl who was with here friend.
Did next five after I ate in 4 minutes flat, could have gone even faster but would’ve been weird with Girls who just saw me asl someone else. Also it seems like every girl has earbuds in so I usually have to get their attention with eye contact and a wave before I can talk to them.
The thing I’ve noticed most is girls seem like they are questioning what I am doing, I think I need to smile more and be a little more upbeat because I’m probably pretty intimidating walking up to them.
It’s only 3 o’clock so I might knock out the next day also.
-Get better at fucking
-Get back in gym
-Up my "game"
Imbacile

Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:33 pm

Day 6 15/15
Time, leave
Time, directions, leave
Time, direction, have you been there, leave
Repeat 3 times to talk to 15 girls.
Did this one just walking around to different places I was going today, had a slight bit of anxiety before doing the first "directions" part, but after that it was smooth sailing.
One notable interaction, girls seem happy to talk to me and helpful, I think if I smile more and am a little more playful when I ask they would be even more into it. The thing that was a little different with one set was when I approached a girl from behind and she kind of got scared for a second and then laughed it off when I asked her the questions, she was like "I thought you were gonna tell me I had something one me." I also was asking where an acai place was and pronounced it wrong so she made fun of me a little and I teased her back. She told me where it was and we were walking in the same direction so I just walked alongside her and talked a little more, but the drill says leave so I kind of awkwardly parted ways when she definitely wanted to keep talking. Wasn't as attractive in the face as she was from behind anyway.
One really hot girl got really flustered when I stopped her and rushed to take her earbud out and pause the music, she definitely was hoping I cold approached her from the way she was smiling and acting, but whatever.
On to the next.
-Get better at fucking
-Get back in gym
-Up my "game"
Imbacile

Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:36 am

Lil late update, finally banged a girl I’ve fucked before, she’s really into me because I’m one of the few guys taller than her. Gave her really mediocre sex in the bathroom at a party we were at but it was hot because of that.
Just happy I’ve finally fucked the same chick twice.
-Get better at fucking
-Get back in gym
-Up my "game"
Imbacile

Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:18 am

Day 7 13/15 (going out to do last two after I post this)
Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by)
Time, Directions, Leave
Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave
Repeat this 5 times today, you will speak to 15 girls in total.
Key = GET IN THERE, DO NOT WAIT to do the 1st rep (time, leave). Do it right away
Again everything was easy, knocked out the first 9 in 20 minutes then had trouble finding girls later when I went back out to finish, but I will get 2 more on my walk to work tonight.
Nothing very notable, again its just annoying because I only approach girls who I have at least a little attraction to because otherwise I see no point, if I was approaching a fat girl I could literally just walk up to her face and call her fat without any anxiety whatsoever, and attractive girls are harder to find.
Ready for some harder stuff to start so I get really out of my comfort zone hopefully.
-Get better at fucking
-Get back in gym
-Up my "game"
Imbacile

Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:25 am

Day 8 14/16
Time, Directions, Leave
Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave
Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Do you like it?, Leave
Repeat this 4 times today, you will speak to 16 girls in total.
I finished the last two from the day 7 then started day 8. Same stuff as the last day, this just isn't hard besides finding attractive girls to talk to. I think the first really hard day for me will be singing the ABC's. because I don't really like making a fool of myself and I have a big ego. I don't at all like singing either and I have never been able to do it in front of people, I know it may sound stupid because its the abc's but still I know my voice will probably waiver while I'm doing it.
I've realized that at least for the rest of my year in college I will probably not being doing drills on the weekend because I'm just going nonstop with other stuff.
-Get better at fucking
-Get back in gym
-Up my "game"
D4vidDG
Name: David
Goal: Get Laid 10 times(2/10)

Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:47 am

Hey, congratulations on ur progress with the AA program. Keep it up
Imbacile

Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:19 pm

Day 9 15/15
Time, Have you ever eaten at [nearby restaurant]?, Leave
Time, Have you ever eaten at [nearby restaurant]?, Did you like it?, Leave
If the girl answers "No, I haven't eaten there," you need to still ask her "Did you like it?"
Repeat this 5 times today, you will speak to 15 girls in total.
Finished yesterday's last two before I started then got into the drill. Did the very first girl then the rest throughout the day in between class and working out. Not hard stuff again, I might redo some of the day because I forgot to ask if they liked it even when they said they hadn't been there, will probably do an extra 5 sets tomo.
One notable thing was girl number 13 had an absolutely beautiful face and these piercing blue eyes, I asked her the time and was about to tell her she had beautiful eyes but then I was just like, well the drill says "time, leave" so I just didn't. Wish I did though. I think I will tell a girl something like that if I have the urge again, though.
-Get better at fucking
-Get back in gym
-Up my "game"
Imbacile

Mon May 02, 2022 7:14 am

I'm getting back on it tomo. Fuck me for being lazy.
-Get better at fucking
-Get back in gym
-Up my "game"