Vizzy's Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Vizzy
Name: Vizzy
Goal: Achieve Freedom
Motto: Comparison is the thief of joy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:12 pm

Things I did today day 85

1 – Slept 4am to 2 pm
2 – Day 4 of not taking adhd medicine or sleeping medicine. My brain and body feel so much better now after not taking those medicines for a while. I don't know if this will be sustainable but I am really glad that it has been working this well so far.
3 – Did laundry
4 – journaled
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:14 pm

Things I did today (Thursday) DAY 86

1 – Slept 5am to 2:30pm
2 – Went to chiropractor
3 – Picked up a camera from my sister in law to borrow until next weekend.
4 – Went to several different places in town to shop for clothes. I got a few very cheap basic T shirts and two new pairs of shorts that were also really cheap. They were all good additions to my wardrobe with their colors especially but in general as well.
5 – journaled
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:16 pm

Things I did today (Friday) DAY 87

1 – Called the doctors again and finally got the paperwork sent to me that I have been trying to get for a week and a half.
2 – Slept 5am to 2pm
3 – Finalized and sent my paperwork in to the insurance company
4 – Jounralled 692 words.
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:18 pm

Things I did today (Saturday) DAY 88

1 – Slept 4am to 1:20 pm
2 – Made 10$ for helping a friend with a situation.
3 – Found a person to help me work on my car in the near future.
4 – Did some laundry
5 – Cleaned around the house some
6 – Spent an hour running an errand for my dad
7 – posted a bunch in the forums. I'm so bad at posting every day. I’ve always kept making my lists and keeping track of stuff but I never post every single day in a row. It’s a bad habit I need to break.
8 – Worked on my craigslist post trying to get the pictures I took uploaded. I didn't have much success because it turns out CR3 photos are not the correct format to be stored or viewed on iphone??? This is an issue I'm trying to figure out.
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:21 pm

Things I did today (Sunday) DAY 89

1 – Slept 4am to 8:30 am and took a nap from 1pm to 2:30pm
2 – Journalled
3 – Attempted to put the new parts on my car. Long story short I need a better tool or tools to get the last bolt off and back on tight enough to the toe links.

3 – Made a decently healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner today. That rarely happens.
4 – Cleaned a little around the house today.

5 – Made a list of all the more essential things in life that I want to buy to further my development as a person. A friend asked me what I want to buy with the money I get from selling things around the house and it sparked that idea but now I have a list I can show people when talking to them about that kind of stuff.
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:33 pm

Things I did today (Monday) DAY 90

1 – Slept 4am to 12:30 pm
2 – Emailed my completed short term disability paperwork to the insurance company and talked with them on the phone about it.

3 – Spent a lot of time thinking and researching a way in which i can properly get the bolts tightened once I put the new tow links on. That was my primary focus today. I’m worried I didn't get it tightened back on good enough yesterday.

4 – I took the car apart again and found the proper tool to get the link taken and put back on properly. Next time my friend is available to help me then we are putting on both links and im getting it aligned.
5 – Journalled 632 words
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:39 pm

Things I did today (tuesday) DAY91

1– Slept 4:30 am to 1pm. Slept like shit because I could not get comfortable
2 – Scheduled another injection with my doctor.
3 – Scheduled an alignment for my car tomorrow morning. I'm gonna finish up the tow link replacement job tonight.
4 – Journaled 880 words so far (5:53) I’ve been doing better about journaling more recently.
5 – Filled my med box which only has two different pills I take now since I cut out a bunch of the other medicines after consulting with my doctors recently.
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:47 pm

Things I did today (Wednesday) DAY92

1 –I did not sleep last night. Literally zero minutes of sleep. My neck was going ballistic all night and morning from working on the car.

2 – Finished working on my car and got the job completed. It was wildly successful. I hopped on the highway after I got it all done and the car drove perfectly straight. I could not believe it. Absolutely insane that just putting on those new tow links fixed how badly it pulled to the left.

3 -- Took my car to get an alignment. The guy there recommended I don't get an alignment because of how straight it drives. I told him my story and how I just put a new part of the suspension on yesterday. He said that’s pretty impressive and whatever I did worked very very well.

4 – I missed my chiropractor appointment at 5:45 today because I fell asleep after finally getting home at 1pm from getting the car aligned. That’s a fat loss because they wont be open again until Monday but oh well my car is completely working and as it should be, mission success.
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:48 pm

Things i did today (Thursday) DAY 93

1 – Slept 10 pm to 1pm. I woke up a few times but wasn’t awake very long. I feel decent and think this helped me recover from getting zero sleep the night before.

2 – I genuinely did not do very much at all today. The most productive thing I did was stay home and not allow myself to make an excuse to go into town to spend money.

3 – Shaved and trimmed my beard
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:48 pm

Things I did today (Friday) DAY 94

2 – Slept 5am to 12:10pm
3 – Ran an errand in town for my dad.
4 – Went to the bank and got a couple essential groceries
5 – Journalled
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:53 pm

Things I did today (Saturday) DAY 95

1 – Slept 5am to 1:30pm. I feel like shit today and am exhausted with no motivation.
2 – Canceled my xbox live auto renew membership.
3 – Paused my skincare routine’s auto renew membership.
4 – Went to town for essential groceries and to get out of the house. The weather was decent so I had to take advantage of that.
5 – Messaged several people on craigslist about various practical items and trying to pitch a sale for some of my stuff I have around the house.

6 – Completely moved and vacuumed everything.
7 – Went through my phone and deleted unnecessary pictures.
8 – Wrote several drafts of various different craigslist posts I'm going to make.
9 – Spent a bunch of time with the camera learning how to more effectively transfer pictures and how CR3 pictures are no bueno when it comes to craigslist and uploading to anything in general.

10 – Took tons of pictures as JPG’s and used those on craigslist posts. I made a very detailed and good post with my card collection. It's super late right now but I had to strike while the iron was hot. I'm going to post my sound system and my other area of stuff I'm trying to sell in the near future.

11 – I ended up posting 3 different posts on craigslist tonight. Tomorrow I will add two others.
12 – Created a discord account. I’ve had this on the backburner for a very long time and I know it's a great tool to network with. I just haven't jumped in the water yet.
13 – Journaled 490 words.
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:54 pm

Things I did today (Sunday) DAY 96

1 – Slept 6am to 3pm.
2 – Replied to peoples emails from craigslist.
3 – Went to a family lunch.
4 – Posted more on craigslist in different locations.
5 – Did laundry
6 - journalled
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:55 pm

Things I did today (Monday) DAY 97

1 – Slept 5am to 12:15pm
2 – Went to chiropractor
3 – Went to a few different stores in town
4 – Went to a lake I haven't been to before. I went swimming even though I wasn’t really feeling it. I made myself go out to swim for about an hour.
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:09 pm

Things I did today (Tuesday) DAY 98

1 – slept from 7am to 4:30 pm. I feel like shit both physically and mentally. Last night was hell because I could not get comfortable or sleepy even in the slightest sense.
2 – stayed in a chair or bed watching netflix and listening to youtube all day.
Vizzy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:12 pm

Things I did today (Wednesday) DAY99

1 – Slept 11:45am to 3pm so that's rough.
2 – Made an audible account so I can listen to all these books I need to read. I should have done this such a long time ago. The 15$ a month is a valuable investment to my person as long as I listen to stuff all the time.

3 – Ordered a pair of shoes to try from amazon. Super cheap if they fit only 47$ for a pretty good shoe.
4 – I injected that damn skin medicine today. I'm supposed to do that every 14 days and because I was a little bitch I didn't do it until today 8 days later than I was supposed to. It’s stupid but at least I finally did it. Fucking hate needles.

5 – Tried to cancel a 8$ monthly membership to a bar/restaurant again today. I concluded that I will have to have an employee fix it while I'm in town tomorrow.
6 – Journalled 1186 words so far (7:46) i'm trying to learn and get used to typing without looking at the keyboard you know like normal people do lol. I'm using that as a tool to write more and such.