Upstart's AA Program Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:48 pm

Upstart wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:04 pm
I'd like to get lost in a girl some time.

BUT.

My finances are taking back to back hits. Dental bills, Car repair, Rent. This month alone will clean out my ENTIRE bank account.

I can see why America is designed the way it is. Because it's meant TRY to break your spirit.
If your spirit breaks before dawn comes, you are doomed forever to the land of the dead.

The only thing I can think to do is fight back faster than the hits are coming.

As much as I tried to pull off Chris (GLL)'s suggestion to start with getting girls before focusing on business, it's just not feasible in my case.

I simply ran out of money.

I'm thankful for the two girls in rotation I managed last year. When I lost my V-card, I could finally focus on what mattered. I no longer had that virgin stigma over my head (self-imposed, but still).

But I simply CANNOT drop everything to chase women around right now. Unless I want to move back in with my parents and lose my current business momentum.

On the bright side, I've lost 25+lbs since last year. I was 215, now hovering around 187. I want to see my 6 pack one day!

Girls look at me like they want a piece, but I can't entertain a single one!
My mind can't focus on jumpstarting a new business and dealing with a girl at the same time. Too much of a distraction.

So for now, it looks like I'll have to go the money, then the bitches route. If I can generate enough income outside of my day job to justify quitting, then I'll be able to set my own schedule and date how I want.

Until then, it's grind time.
Yessir.

Some things in life require more time/investment than others in different seasons. The good news? Women will always be there when you're ready.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Hydro
Name: Flozo
Goal: Make a Meal Plan
Motto: We suffer more in imagination than in reality.

Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:23 am

Damn bro, I'm the same age as you buddy and I've approached women by asking for directions and even complimented their outfits and shirts and stuff. You really are an inspiration to some of us out here, just lurking your thoughts.

I'm in a more privileged position than you are and I can't let this opportunity go knowing that I'm in college and can approach girls. I do feel like a bitch, but I will remember you in the back of my head knowing that I don't have to worry about $ right now, and you better come back and finish your AA program bro. You're almost there and we're going to keep you accountable for that.
Momentum, Action. That's my problem, That's my solution.