Upstart's AA Program Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Upstart
Name: Ken
Goal: BEAT AA
Motto: Surpass one's self.

Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:49 am

Quick Update: Been helping my uncle move out for the past couple days, so no drills. Reminded me of my moving truck days. Gonna get a haircut tomorrow, and attempt day 26 MAYBE. It's got me sweatin' a li'l bit, ngl. I'm also trying a free Jiu Jitsu class with my buddy, and Tuesday I finally have a fucking DATE. The girl actually message me first on Hinge, so it's looking like a strong lead. I've already called her to set it up and now all that's left to do is go see her!
Upstart

Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:49 am

Update: Went out to the gym and then to Jiu Jitsu class with my buddy. Seemed kinda gay looking at first, but it wasn't bad for a free lesson.

Got a date tomorrow! Very strong lead. I've set the time and place, so we're good. Also started OkCupid and Plenty of Fish accounts yesterday. Haven't swiped much yet, but they have the same fuckery as Tinder and Bumble hiding potential matches behind paywalls. Get fucked, you apps! :| But whatever, I ain't paying!

Saw some cute girls while I was out with my buddy today. They're starting to migrate back to town for the new school year. 8-) Did some simple time drills on them as my usual go-to. I am seriously NOT trying to hit on girls until I finish this program. Only online hoes.

I may have a job opportunity lined up soon. I'm gonna do a sample for them to see if I get hired on. Hopefully, I get it, but if not, I ain't worried. Ain't no reason to be.
WHY?

Because I had the sudden realization one night:

I could either WORRY about my financial situation, or walk in complete CONFIDENCE and excitement about my next move.

Which do you think leads to a more interesting and compelling outcome?

Getting a haircut tomorrow!
Upstart

Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:48 pm

Went on my first date in a month and a half. It went well. Nothing spectacular, but I didn't do much.
My buddy helped my figure out my outfit situation. Wore a silver chain with a black button down over a white tank top and black shorts with white Chuck Taylor shoes and black watch. It looked good to me, but more importantly I felt comfortable in it.

Met her at the Domain in Austin TX, an area I'm super familiar with and have take three dates to so far. We had some ice cream at gelato place. I told her I was nervous. She asked why, I said, I dunno, (and I really didn't!). I was VERY nervous beforehand, but on the date I was just kinda bored!

We walked around a bit and just talked about stuff and that was it. Actually, it was at this point I discovered the reason for holding hands, because she would wander a bit off track which made me tap on her shoulder to keep her by me. I just figured holding hands would be easier. She later hooked into my arm, for more comfort I guess.

At some point, I took us somewhere to sit and just be quiet. I said "sometimes, I'll just sit and meditate for a second or two."
I gave a false time constraint like I had work to do upon getting home and the date was about an hour in anyway, so it was good timing. I walked her back to her car. I hugged her AROUND THE WAIST as a previous date told me about, and we parted ways. She kept texting me afterwards. So I think she's interested in meeting again. Her birthday, then her son's birthday just four days later, is next week, so we're trying to meet up afterwards. She'll be 22.

I told her we'll do something more active next time, today was low energy.

I've texted her just now about her hobby, just to gauge interest, so I'll see if she bites. Gonna work on my motorcycle today and finish an art job for money! Then do some more swiping on the apps.

Tomorrow, I'll attempt day 26.
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:19 pm

Upstart wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:48 pm
Met her at the Domain in Austin TX
Hey there are quite a few guys in ATX area: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1258

You have been putting in the work with the AA program. Keep going, man. DM if want to meetup for cold approaching in ATX.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Upstart

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:55 am

Bman wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:19 pm
Hey there are quite a few guys in ATX area: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1258

You have been putting in the work with the AA program. Keep going, man. DM if want to meetup for cold approaching in ATX.
Ay bro, thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for some like minds!

Quick Update:

I've been texting the same girl for several days. She initiates usually and we both carry the convo. She actually sent me the first message on Hinge and I now see the power of a girl who likes you first. The date wasn't even that amazing, but it's an odd feeling to actually have a girl from online dating really be into me. In fact, I messaged her a day and a half later and she said "Oh. I thought you ghosted me." I explained to her that I was actually trying to avoid over texting her since most of my buddies don't get back to me for days. (Honestly though, I just didn't know how soon to text after the first date.)

The second date is basically guaranteed at this point, but I have no idea what to do. It feels like I hit a new checkpoint in the game. I beat the previous level, but have no idea what to do with my win. I'm gonna do some research on where to take her and what to do. I usually consult GLL's guides, but if y'all got any advice chime in!

The last girl who was actually interested in me was this indian girl I met at a party. I took her on a date later that week and we almost fucked. I got my fingers inside her, hands on her ass, sucked on them titties, and made out a lot, but I was kinda bored the whole time, ngl. And it felt like a lot of work! I was expecting a lot more fireworks, but she just didn't turn me on. She put in ZERO effort to dress up and didn't even put on perfume or lipstick. And she was kinda fat. This was my first EVER sexual experience a few months ago, before I moved out of my parents place. She was expecting to get dicked down, and I was expecting some effort on her part, so there was a mismatch. I actually tried to reach out recently only to find out I'd been blocked lol.

In both cases, I'm just trying to see how far I can get before I have to start over with a new girl.

In other news, my best friend hasn't talked to me in a few days. He's shut himself in his room and only talks to Twitter people now. Most of which are LGBTQetc, political, or fucked in the head.
He tried to emotionally manipulate me into helping him hang a frame when I was clearly busy with something else, and I said he was acting like a female and left.

When someone insults you for saying no, and yet they still ask for help, would you help them? The fact that he'd just came home and felt comfortable demanding my time like that shows I've been too soft on him. We're near the same age, but I've put myself through FIRE to get to where I am, while he sat on his ass and called it luck. Hell, I'm going through even more fire with these mfking drills!

YOU CAN FEEL THAT SHIT IN YOUR GUT when you've nothing wrong, but get accused out of nowhere. If you engage them on the level of their accusation, you instantly validate it. So I told him if I wanted to deal with that shit, I would've talked to my mom or my sister. Then I closed my door and went back to swiping on Tinder. :)

I told two women I know the same story one said, "he needed to hear it" and the other said "do not go back and apologize or discuss it with him, he needs to get over it and grow up!"

I concur.

But I love him like a brother, (almost more than my actual brothers) and want things to go back to how they were, but I don't mind letting him stew a bit. We're roommates anyway. So he's gonna have nut up someday soon. I'm tired of having to castrate my own language, or dance around his feelings instead of being direct.

I've been taking him out to some of the things I do, like the gym, the men's group, salsa, and jiu jitsu, just to get him out of the house. I really takes no effort just to bring him along to stuff and I want us to both be badasses. But he's just a dabbler, if I didn't invite him he wouldn't go. Since we stopped talking, he hasn't shown up to the gym, or Jiu Jitsu so yeah.

I didn't choose him to be my best friend, but I'm happy it ended up that way.
He's just going to have to lift himself up this time. That's what a MAN would do.
He'll be 26 in August making us both the same age.

Any advice is much appreciated!
Upstart

Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:55 am

Went on my first ever second date!!! Huge milestone for me, but it doesn't feel like an accomplishment I "did" per se. This girl just actually seems interested in me! I'm not putting on a persona, I'm just being myself, although a bit nervous.
There was a big feeling of, I've gotten to level two. Now what?

She was in the area so I invited her to my place. Her birthday was the day before, so while I wanted to do something special, I also didn't want to overshoot. All my back up plans were too hot outside to execute so I just invited her inside.
We played some games in my room, like this ring hook game on my wall and my Switch, before we went out to the grocery store.

Her birthday was yesterday, so it was difficult trying to come up with something to do. I asked if she liked cake at the store she said she didn't.

[FUCK!].

So that plan was off.

She said she had crabs with family the day before. Probably including the baby father. She also has a son. But I ain't sweating NOTHING. All of this is a new experience to me and my only goal is to get laid. Not to be nobody's father, boyfriend, etc. I've ingested so much red pill material, I can reasonably avoid most pitfalls from jump. Not that it will save me future mistakes, though.

My cousin said he'd get me a Virginity Rocks shirt once I got laid for the first time.
It'll all be worth it once I get my shirt.

I don't really know why she's into me. So I asked her what made her interested. I forget her answer, (but her baby daddy is also nigerian so that may be part of it.) She asked me likewise. I also told her that I'm fine with or without her, because my source of happiness is myself!

From there, she'd keep asking me questions to try and gauge my interest level. She said she prefers it when guys like the girl more than the girl likes them. I told her most guys have armor around their hearts for that reason. BULLSHIT ANSWER.

The REAL reason is something I picked up from Patrice O'Neal (RIP Master!). It's better the girl is just a liiiittle insecure about her position in your life. When the man loves the woman more, he loses control over himself and the relationship.

Basically, anytime she asked a question, my reflex was to tell the direct truth (that I'm a fledgling PEEIMP and IDGAF), so I had to maneuver around it with a TRUE, but basically BS answer. Same as what my female higher-ups would do at work. I'd ask them a clear question and they'd confidently give me a long, rehearsed answer that solved NOTHING. Mfkers.

We ended up on my futon in couch mode watching some movie called One Week. It was odd, but funny.
I didn't know how far to go in terms of escalation. I said, "I feel much more comfortable after I kiss a girl", and she said, "you want a kiss?" So I grabbed her chin and went for it. She kisses rapidly, like over and over. And then we stop, talk and watch the movie some more.

She goes to get lip gloss from her car, we pass by my friend in the kitchen. She says hi, I tell her he's my roommate and best friend. And I think I notice his expression soften. (But also, suck on this NIGGA. I get bitches!) I say that because he never fails to mention how I don't get hoes.

Anyways, she puts on the lip gloss and we head back to my room and talk and watch a little more and then start making out again. I notice how stupid this angle looks because my eyes are open while we kiss, but I notice that when I close my eyes, I can focus better on what our mouths are doing. She starts putting in tongue and I hold her a little closer.

I told her, "we don't have to go that deep today". She says, "deep?" I say, "balls deep," jokingly.
She says she only does that in relationships. I'm like, "cool".

But truthfully, I just want my SHIRT!

The magic of it all actually came when she told me -in passing- about this app called "Workwhile". An app which gives you temp work on a schedule you pick. No commitment to a company. Get paid daily.

JACKPOT.

I've been looking for something exactly like that. In fact, I already had a job as a colorist on an upcoming comic, but I literally could not sit there and do it AT ALL. So I canceled on them. Would've paid my rent and everything. But, Fuck That™.

I've already started the job as of this writing. And this girl is texting me near constantly!

It's really making it difficult to hit up other girls! And I know I need to. Cannot put all my eggs in her basket. But I also don't want to be a dick.

That being said, we have a date at Cidercade, next week. I'd been wanting to try it out so, I'm bringing her along. Hopefully I can get her back to my place to mess around from there.

Wish me luck fellas!
Upstart

Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:13 am

Day 26. SOOO DUMMBB. I'll have to go back on another day, goddamnit! Just spent the whole day asking for the time. Didn't even get ONE rep in. :?

Things are going well in other areas, but the AA Program has fallen by the wayside in response.

Me and my buddy made up. The whole day prior he tried to warm me up with jokes and shit to try and glide past the issue and go back to being friends. I wanted to do that originally, but I couldn't. I had to address it and I basically force out all my thoughts in a matter of hours until, surprisingly, (without prompt) he genuinely apologized for the way he acted. And I looked him in the eye and apologized for calling him a female. He wept at that. I hugged him and kept myself together. We discussed some more until everything was out in the open. And THEN things went back to normal.

BEING 100% HONEST, I hate dealing with this. I don't want to have to tend to another nigga's emotions all the fucking time. A NIGGA. He NEEDS attention like a female and it doesn't matter whether it's positive or negative. He'll take it how he can get it. Usually he'll push a positive interaction until it becomes negative, because, I believe that's where he's most comfortable. It's annoying as hell, and I feel like it's making me more of a pushover just by association with all that feminine energy. And he's not even gay! I feel like I need every ounce of masculine energy if I'm going to finally start dealing with a girl for the first time.

THAT BEING SAID. I wouldn't trade him for the fucking world. You only get one deep best friend in life.

This girl I went out with twice keeps texting me! I know she wants to sleep with me as soon as she can, but she's just gotten sick with covid after her kid's birthday party, so that's on hold for the next week or two. :cry:
Whether she's telling the truth or not, doesn't really matter to me. I don't think I'll truly care until we've slept together. These are my honest feelings.

I feel like having sex for the first time will give me a great confidence boost to continue in the drills. On top of that, the girls are finally migrating back to my area for school time. So there'll be WAAAY more girls to talk to.

Finally got my motorcycle in the shop, so that's being worked on!

I'm getting more and more comfortable with the journey of the game because I know for sure now, that all my dreams will come true. All of my dreams so far HAVE come true, just not in the way I planned or wanted it to happen. They've occurred more in the chaotic order that God plans things, I'm just along for the ride.

I know that if I hold my dream in my spirit/heart/mind's eye, I just have to keep walking towards it in reality, and defeat my own mental demons and fears in order to reach them. Even if my dreams don't turn up how I want, it ends up being the best situation for me to learn from.

I finally have a solid account on all of the dating apps I'm using and a decent texting strategy, so, I've been on a rampage. Everyday at work and at home, I swipe my limit on the apps, text the few results I got . Get ghosted. Repeat.

Online dating SUCKS.

...for now.

I'm currently on:

Hinge
Tinder
TanTan
Bumble
CoffeeMeetsBagel
Feeld
OkCupid
Plenty of Fish/POF
BLK
Zoosk
even UPWARD (christian dating app)

I get the most results from Hinge and Facebook dating so far. What I have with this current girl continues to feel like a freak accident. She even texted me, "Good morning handsome." today! I have never seen a text like that directed towards ME.
My emotions continue to remain neutral towards her. All of this is a new experience for me and I'd like to see how far it can go.
Upstart

Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:47 am

Quick update: Haven't disappeared y'all! Just doing a big write-up on a great event which happened recently. You can probably guess what that is. 8-) I'm nearly done with the post. Just one more night to polish it!
Upstart

Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:00 am

Quick update: So much life stuff is happening so fast, I barely have time to write it all down goddammit!. I've asked out girl from my work and we've been on two dates. She has real daddy issues and wants to go horseback riding next time on her dime! I'm nervous because red flags abound, but I don't really have great options just yet. I've been texting another woman from the facebook dating app, and all the cute girlies have migrated back to San Marcos for school. I'll be taking my first motorcycle lesson on Friday!
Upstart

Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:14 pm

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, BOYS.
Date: August 19, 2022

After 26 long years, I've finally gotten laid. That was my whole goal in starting this thread and focusing purely on this for the last 3+ months. It's been a busy few days so I haven't posted in a bit, but GODDAMMIT I'm happy. I feel like I can do anything now. Anything I set my mind to!
Instead of feeling like the end of a long road, feel like I've only hit the first checkpoint in a much MUCH longer game, lol!

TL;DR We had sex. Third date, third base.

This might be a long post so strap in!

Okay, so I met this girl on Hinge. She messaged me first, which was a good sign. The leader of the men's group told me it's best to text back ASAP to keep interest high, so I followed his advice and set up a date. We had two dates, one in the Domain ATX, and another at my place making out on my bed.

For our third date we planned to go to Cidercade in ATX, but she'd gotten sick from her son's b-day party that Monday. So I thought the date was postponed.

HERE'S WHERE I ALMOST FUMBLED THE BAG.

The whole day of the date (Thursday) she didn't message me and I didn't message her because I didn't want to seem needy. I also assumed she was just recovering from being sick. So the following morning I sent a joke message praying she was still alive. She sent back a message saying I STOOD HER UP for our date. I was at work, so I called her during breaktime to straighten things out. I said "Sorry" (ONCE) and explained my situation. She told me I was a savage for not texting or calling back a lot, and I told the girls, I've dealt with made me that way. (Half true!)

So we set up another date for Friday, but she told me she was in my town today! I said bet and told her to come thru once I got back from work. I rushed back home, took a shower, tossed my dirty clothes in the laundry, removed all used dishes, shaved my face, and vacuumed my fucking room, and sprayed cologne all before she came over. I quickly thought of something we could do together once she came over, so I wouldn't be fumbling, and I suggested I cook something, a quick dish I learned from my father: Nigerian Jollof Rice! So we drove in her car to H-E-B for ingredients and came back and I got to cooking.

There were a few things she said which I immediately put off as SIMP deflections
  • She said, "This better taste good. You have to impress me." (in a teasing manner)
    I laughed and said "Pft, no I don't!" She said, "What? You don't have to impress me?" And I said, "Yeah, you're just going to eat my food and enjoy it, and that'll be that!"

Later on she mentioned having to move in to a new place soon and needing help. I said, that's cool and told her that I consider moving "family privileges". You don't get that yet. And she said. I'm not family? and I said something about my uncle getting my help.

She mentioned that she wanted to get a bigger booty and hopefully Nigerian food would do it. I grabbed her ass and squeezed, telling her it's only a matter of time. I had never grabbed a girl's ass casually like that!

Finally, she said she wanted to get her nails done, and jokingly asked me if she could get $45 to do so. I said, "Hell nah. The fuck I Iook like?! And jokingly slapped her hand out the way.
I've internalized so much red pill stuff, I answered most of those questions unconsciously. Though I'm still kinda awkward about it. So all those tests were passed. And we went to my bedroom to wait for the food to cook. We watched half the first episode of that trash show Euphoria before eating. We ate my rice and drank a bit of vodka/tea. Then went back to my room and she wanted to give me a massage i'd been asking for since after our last date.

I gave her the lotion and she got to work. It was nice and she also combed my hair, lol. After that we started making out and getting BIZZAY.

From this point on, I let instinct take over, just as I had done in my first sexual encounter over two months ago, but this time, I learned from everything previous, and took things slow. I had lube and condoms on deck. Set the lighting well, and had a movie playing in the background (her request).

She was smelling my neck and really enjoying my Gentle Elsatys Cologne. I promised myself to use this one in case of emergency. This was one of those times. She said it smelled fresh and not overbearing. I remember when I first smelled it I knew it smelled like SEX and should only be used during special occasions, lol. The lady at the store said it was like Sauvage, but cheaper.

I say funny things while we make out. Make sure she's comfortable and relaxed. We made out for a long time, before my instinct told me to remove her shirt. Then her pants. Then she said, "No" to the pants, so I went back to kissing her. Eventually I told her to take her bra off. I started grabbing titties and kissing her neck. I'd been grabbing her ass very hard through her pants while we made out.

I tried again for the pants. This time she let me take them off. She had a pink thong underneath. After a bit more kissing, she said "do what you want" and I thought...

WTF do I want to do?! I've never made it this far!!!

So I just went back to sucking titty and touching her pussy through her thong. Then I removed the thong and slid it down. She had a nice patch down there. I told her I appreciated that, and she laughed. I started to slide my fingers down into her pussy and she directed me, saying, "lower, lower", until I got my fingers inside. One digit, then two, like i'd seen in porno!

And I just started going in and out as her breathing became more rapid. I had no idea what I was doing! Absolutely none whatsoever.

But after a little of that, I put on my condom and she opened it and put it on me. I slid my penis inside...and...

NOTHING. It felt like NOTHING. CONDOMS SUCK!

So I just started going in and out cuz I assumed that's what you're supposed to do in this type of situation. But I found that my dick wasn't hard once inside. So I took it it out to reconfigure and get it working again. But it didn't work. Then I told her to wear my shirt and put her ass up and wiggle back and forth to make me hard again. It worked and I went in doggy style. I was surprised how compliant she was! I grinded her lips a little before putting on another condom for another stab at it. I tried again, but that's all I was doing mindlessly stabbing her while slapping her ass cheeks. I enjoyed the slapping. I asked her how it felt. She said a bit like a spanking. But my guy went flabby again, so I pulled out and jerked it trying to get it hard again. Mind you, I wasn't freaking out. I was more perplexed at the situation but joking along the way.

I DID NOT ADMIT IT WAS MY FIRST TIME. And I don't think I will.

She tried jerking it too, but her grip wasn't strong enough. But when I did it went back up. She said it was tremendous while big. 8-)
But then it floppy again. FUCK.
I started slapping her leg with it cuz it was effectively dead! Then I said okay, 5 more mins, then I'm calling it. We made out for a little longer I turned on the lights with Alexa, she put on her pants. She wanted some tea for her throat, so I let her stay in my room while I made tea as my roommates were talking about stuff in the living room.

We watched half of Soul Plane, then went to bed.
Very good movie, actually.

She took off her pants and I got a hand full of ass cheek as we slept/cuddled, I did not want to lose the memory of this, though we'll be meeting in a couple days for round 2.

I could barely sleep that night. My chest full of pride and my head was swirling with thoughts of who to tell first!
It wasn't cinematic. It wasn't mindblowing. I just made it happen with persistent effort.

She said aww you can't sleep? Why?
I said, nothing, no reason. Smiling the whole time.
"Also, if you pee on my bed I'll never forgive you." :evil:

In the morning, she asked me are you still on Hinge? I told her a line straight from Patrice O'neal: "Keep your head in the matrix. Don't worry about it."

"That doesn't answer my question."

I maintained.

Even after that, before she drove away, we kissed and she said. "Bye, sexy."
I've literally never heard anyone describe me as such, but she'd never know it!

We went kayaking later that day and had some daiquiris. First time for all three, actually!

I'm currently rereading the 16 commandments of poon and also learning all I can about sex and massage before Thursday. it's like cramming for a test!

Which brings me to the main point. My first time having sex will not be my last. I've hit the checkpoint, but that has only opened the door to learning more and more about sex and relationships and how to do them well.

She really wants to define the relationship and keep me. But I'm absolutely keeping my options open, as I don't know much about what women plan behind the scenes, and I can't put all my eggs in her basket. Even though I think she likes me a lot.

I've also learned that it's not my muscles, my money, my game (or lack thereof) or my clothes that attract her. It's that I'm a Man. One who's overcome fear and risked death to reach this point. I now realize all that I was chasing before was a surface level cover up.

Her baby daddy (and alpha imprint) is also Nigerian like me, and older (33) and fresh off the boat and "cheated" on her and already had a kid overseas. So this is why I can't take her so seriously! :?
If she wants to use me as boyfriend material for the time-being, fine. I'll get as much sex and experience points from her as I can.

I'll treat her well, but always remember to put my own happiness first, and not let her sweet words get to my head. Her good morning and good night texts could easily swell my ego into thinking she really likes me.

I haven't been on the AA program for a week or so. Work is a drain, but its only a two-week stint which ends in a week. Then I'll use my free time to hit it hard again. I need to finish and get to the point where I can openly approach girls, especially now that they're all back in school! Finally getting laid has shown me anything is possible and I can definitely get this program done!
Upstart

Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:51 pm

Update:

My "Virginity Rocks" shirt just came in! I'm gonna surprise my cousin by wearing it next time.

Since my first time, we've had sex again. And this time, I'm telling you, it's as if a virgin wrote a self-insert story about being and absolute stud in bed. I swear to God it felt like a dream.

I won't describe every sexual encounter I have, but I'll describe this one since it might be my last for a while (more on that later).

I'll skip the nitty gritty and just get to the fun part. We went to Laguna Gloria and walked around the park, then went to get some groceries for her to cook chicken and rice, then daiquiris, then back to her place. After we finished eating and watching Soul Plane, we went back to her room for that massage I promised her. She already had the baby oil on deck!

Mind you, the past few days since our previous meet, I'd been studying everything I could on how to fuck better and by the time of the date I knew I was more confident about it, but I was still nervous about how my dick would perform.

I started slow on the massage going anywhere she liked. Unhooked her bra and panties and started to grind my dick (underwear on) into her ass, as I whispered to her. Once she was sufficiently relaxed from the massage, I told her to turn around so I could get her front side. Thats when I took off my underwear and we started making out. She was self conscious about her breath from dinner and she wanted gum. I said "take mine" and she slid my gum into her mouth. She giggled.

She jiggled her tits in my face and I sucked on them and licked her belly button. She said it really tickled.

Then I started to finger her using the "come hither" technique I learned from a Stirling Cooper vid on youtube. She was already gasping. I tried playing with her clit too, but I couldn't find that thing. So once she was wet enough, I put on the condom and got to digging. I learned that I had to roll and pop my hips I as I go in and out while keeping her still. I was making sure to hit her G spot as I went in and out slow and powerfully, while whispering to her.

She looked like she was in pain and was about to cry even. This puzzled me. But I kept going until she pushed me off.

Shmop! I slipped out.

I said "Wassup?" She said "Nothing".
I checked downstairs. I said "Doesn't look like nothing. You made a mess."
"You made me make that mess."

Dayum. The Youtube vids were right.

Two plus minutes of stroking the right way and she had already cum. But she was ready for more. And I hadn't nutted yet, so I was too.

Doggy style, then cowgirl, then a break for making out and small talk. I was still hard.
Wtf?!

She said she would do reverse cowgirl, but her legs had turned to jelly since I had hit her cervix. I didn't even know what that was till a friend told me. I asked if she was joking, but she said she wasn't. Most likely because I'm much taller than her and she's kinda petite.

We both noticed I still had not come, and she asked what she needed to do. So I suggested in low tone, "why don't you get your mouth on it then, see what happens."

She pulled me in close to make out for a little while until she was ready, then she asked me to lay on my back. I slipped off the condom and she got to work. Lick and sucking like a washing machine, lol!

She said, if I'm ready to BUSS just do it on her stomach. I said, "Bet".
She went for a few minutes until I told her to stop. It wasn't very effective AT ALL.
I mean I've seen some vids that say don't bust to destroy her ego or whatever the fuck, but I wasn't doing this out of spite! I was really trying. I hadn't taken viagra or anything. I thought the daiquiri would be enough to slow me down.
I told her not to worry about it, though. That I'd train my dick to handle jerking off for 2 hours at a time.

Which I have.
I take my time with that shit, sue me!
At 1 nut per 2-3 days I make that shit count.

After that, we just cuddled and talked about nothing. Which I felt was the best part. Even though my meat rocket was still ready for action and she could feel it pulsing on her leg as she lay on top of me. We could have gone to sleep right then, but eventually we got dressed a little and went under the sheets. She couldn't let go of me. I felt like a champion and kept her ass cheek firmly in my hand for most of the night.

In the morning, she packed me some lunch and I went off to work.
Good times.

Fast forward to now.
Our third sexual outing/date is tomorrow, but she might want to break the relationship off. I don't, if I can help it.
But basically, she said I'm her boo now, and asked is that cool with you?
I had no choice, but the be honest. My buddy said, "just say you'll tell her later in person!"

As if girls can't smell the BS a mile away.

Sighing deeply, I said so many words I told her that I'm a Free man, and to be claimed by anything is against my nature. Ultimately, I cannot put her before God, who was there before her and will be after her. I didn't want to get metaphysical on her ass, but she forced me!

I still have her car key from the last time we met, so she's coming over to get it tomorrow. She never said she WASN'T interested anymore, so the door may still be open, but it's shutting fast. She said, "I thought you wanted a relationship, help me understand you Ken." I said "that would be like trying to understand the ocean or the wind. You either enjoy it or you don't." Her last text before bed: "Wow".

I don't know what that means nor does it matter to me. As David X says: Who cares what she thinks? and You are the most important person in the relationship.

Does this feel good? No!
Do I have back up options? Been working on that since we got together.
Did I compromise my manhood out of fear of losing her? Fuck no.

I've already asked out a girl from my job and we've gone out twice. She's got major daddy issues and smokes and drinks a lot. Might be a bit of flake too, but she's all I got at the moment + some online options.

Back to the AA grind.
Upstart

Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:33 am

QUICK UPDATE:

This is the ignition point.
I now have two fuckbuddies in line. One is a 22y/o single mom who keeps questioning our relationship, yet won't leave out of sheer curiosity. My nonchalant attitude seems to keep her fascinated. The other is a thicc ass freak in bed 21 y/o hood chick who's totally cool with me seeing someone else, and most importantly, cool with my lack of experience.

Sex with her was crazy. She's definitely the more experienced of the two, so when I had problems getting it up, she said it was totally fine and that she had experienced that a lot before. She was totally fine with me watching some porn to start my engine so to speak, and once it got going, it KEPT going. We were doing shit for hours! We drank a little, and she was even more horny than before. We started at like at round 9:30-10:00 then kept going until 3:30am. BRUH.

She said she was trying to turn me out and try to see the real me, but I was like, "NOT TODAY, SATAN." I literally called her a demon. She said she was an angel, lol.

The weirdest part about all of this, is that it doesn't feel that special to me. It feels like I've had this coming for a LONG time. Like I've really earned this. And I have, but sex feels more like exercise, so far. I have released yet during it yet, so that may be why.

I just read an article on GLL which describes this as only the BEGINNING of a golden Era: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/ ... ecomes-fun

Chris says it starts with either a really hot girlfriend or two hot fuckbuddies you can regularly hit up for sex. So that means DEMON TIME. I'm going to keep hitting up girls online, while trying to get this AA program finished, and try to get at girls in person as well.
This is NOT the time to rest on my laurels and allow this confidence boost to slip away after all the work I put into it!
Upstart

Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:02 pm

Finally passed this drill!
(Day 26 Who's your daddy and what does he do?)

The video basically covers the whole drill. Talking to younger women, some awkward responses, some dead fathers (whoops!).

But I'd like to discuss something else down here.
I've basically discovered the secret to getting rich, or at least making great money doing my art. I just follow the same process as I did to get laid:

Just do the right tasks and DO NOT STOP until you achieve the desired results.

This is what I felt when I lost my virginity and felt like I could do anything. All I did was follow the instructions laid out on GLL and KYIL and this is where it got me. I'm also applying this to weight loss and I've already lost 11lbs since I started. I'm aiming for a six pack by December.

So doing this in dating and weight loss must naturally extend to making money, right?
The only caveat is that it will require 90% of my focus and right now all of that is dedicated to having a great sex life and more for the next 2 plus years.

I've already developed my artistic ability for 15+ years, so I can take time off to develop in other areas, before putting my full time into developing my art business. I no longer feel that I CAN'T do it, or am AFRAID to do it, I just don't WANT to right now, because I'm going after hot chicks at the moment. In the meantime, I'll just make money anyway I need to. Preferably fun, adventurous ways which require my body to move a lot.

I've also got my motorcycle working today. Super excited to ride some more. And eventually get girls on my ride! Gonna practice some more gear shifting and breaking today.
Upstart

Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:16 am

Quick Update:
BRUH. I just realized I could take a sick photo of me on my motorcycle and even change my profile to reflect that I have a one. It literally just hit me.

My date (the single mother I slept with) flaked today and rescheduled for tomorrow. Legal troubles. And she's on her period. DAMN. Imma still try to hit, tho. 8-)

We have odd convos. She accuses me of not caring about her and stuff. She definitely likes me more than I like her at the moment. She's very amenable to change. I've told her straight up that I hope she finds a better guy to get on with. Preferably a simp who will look after her and her kid. She said she hoped that was me, and I said NOPE.
I hit up the other girl for a booty call, but her family was a home and the logistics were off, so we'll just meet up Sunday like we planned.

And after a few hundred more swipes I'm now texting a new latina chick on Hinge. Hopefully I can get her number and get her out on a date next week. (I feel so dickish saying this, but) I'd like to have a girl in my rotation for tues-wed in my week. Single mother is currently for thurs-friday and thicc chicc is from sun-monday. I'm starting to relax into the fact that I have some options and that makes me a bit more loose on the apps, but approaching girls in the AA program is still difficult at times. It's almost like self-hazing, lol. But I have seen what complete social freedom to talk to girls looks like and I WILL NOT STOP until I reach that. Anything that someone else has done is well within my reach! And there are just WAY too many hot college girls in my town to quit now!

I'm currently divided on whether to putting time back into making my comics, or to put even more effort into my dating life. Working a job sucks when I have to do it and making comics takes a LONG time of steady work to even see money from, much less riches. I'd really like a high-paying flexible job(s) that I'd actually like going to in the meantime. For now, I'd like to keep pushing things in the love department while taking small steady steps forward in my art. That time would otherwise go to videogames and such. I'd really like to show the world the depths of my artistic vision one day, but I haven't yet explored the depths of life to an extent that I'm satisfied with.

But I'm about to!
Upstart

Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:39 pm

Quick Update: These days I'm running into the red financially. I don't know what I'll do next for money, but there are so many open options, I'm not worried. I'd like to draw my comics for a decent wage one day, but that will take time, so it's baby steps for now.

Between money and girls, I don't know if sex is all I made it out to be. Go in, out, in out. Get tired. Done. Talk about nothing for a while. Maybe I haven't experienced the deep pleasure I'm looking for, or haven't found a compatible girlfriend, but tagging a whole bunch of chicks means less to me than having the ABILITY to tag a whole bunch of chicks, or the ones I'd want at least. I'd like to keep going until I find a cute girl I'm compatible with.

Do I still want to dedicate 2+ years to getting good at this? YES. I can't stop until I see just how much I'm capable of in this area of life. Find out what girls are really like. Find out what I'm made of. I haven't explored deep enough yet!

In other news, I've got my motorcycle working (again) and I got some decent profile photos for tinder on it (thanks to my buddy). I'll post those soon.

I know I want to get great with women, but I also want to make money with my art and not beholden to job slavery. (though getting lots of pussy would make that much more bearable.)
High paying part-time job comes to mind...hmmm.

Drawing will definitely have to be on the back-burner, as I master my motorcycle skills, find a way stable/flexible way to make money, lose weight, and get really good at talking to women. I know there's so much deeper to go. Being able to holla at any girl I see would definitely make life more interesting.

I may have complicated a simple matter, though. My mind is wavering because I'm trying to prioritize other matters. If beating AA is my #1 Priority all the rest can wait. Everything in my life will organize itself around this goal. Simple as that.

Beat AA and gain massive social freedom and confidence. Something I've never consciously had in my adulthood.

I'm 26, live in a DOPE, low-rent spot with my best friend, in a college town crawling with thousands of cuties, ride a motorcycle, lost my virginity, and currently juggle two women ALL within a span of 4 months since moving out of my parents place.

And this is only the beginning.

I'm going to reread my first couple posts again!