Brandon Builds - The Last Night w/ Bumble Girl... or is it?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue May 16, 2023 12:27 am

The level of thought and detail here is amazing @Bman

If you want to you could repost it all into in a new post I could sticky it to the top of one of the sub forums
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Tue May 16, 2023 12:29 am

Incredible post. One of the best I've seen here.

Mods, can we sticky this or add a Hall Of Fame area for posts like these?
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Tue May 16, 2023 1:16 am

Radical wrote:

If you want to you could repost it all into in a new post I could sticky it to the top of one of the sub forums
Thank you. Yes, I will repost it in the "Tinder/Online Dating" area tomorrow.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue May 16, 2023 1:37 am

Bman wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 1:16 am
Radical wrote:

Thank you. Yes, I will repost it in the "Tinder/Online Dating" area tomorrow.
Nice! I'll leave a reminder to log in tomorrow and enshrine it
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue May 16, 2023 8:08 am

Interesting post. I've been thinking about this for a while now. Trying to switch my style up from rockstar to something more sophisticated as I'm getting older. But still keeping the bad boy edge. It's a difficult balancing act. I'm doing a bit of both now depending on my mood/the venue/the girl I'm after.
Bman wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 8:10 pm
On the other side is how you say something. Your tonality, inflection, and body language must match the intention and clarity of your message. I’m not a speech coach, so I won’t go on about improving these as I don’t have specifics for you to do.
If only there was someone on the forums... ;)
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Bman

Tue May 16, 2023 12:59 pm

Holden wrote:
Interesting post. I've been thinking about this for a while now. Trying to switch my style up from rockstar to something more sophisticated as I'm getting older. But still keeping the bad boy edge. It's a difficult balancing act.
Given the very small window into you from your log and not having actually met you, you seem more the business mogul type, and sexually a Master. Probably more extroverted and charismatic than I, so like a Tony Stark (a playboy who will rock a designer suit or a black sabbath t shirt) or Danny Ocean (charismatic, sophisticated, rebellious leader/ top of social hierarchy).
Holden wrote:
I'm doing a bit of both now depending on my mood/the venue/the girl I'm after.
Same. When I'm out at munches or the like I might wear the rockstar rings and all black A7X shirt with ripped jeans and boots. If I'm going out with one of the hot professionals I usually switch the gold jewelry and probably wearing a black and white combo and dressed to the formalness of the venue.

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Tue May 16, 2023 1:45 pm

Amazing post, thank you for putting in the effort to make this.
Bman wrote:
The reason these concepts are important is because if any one element of your archetype is “off”, meaning incongruent with the other elements, then your “vibe is off”, meaning the reaction you are receiving is incongruent with what the world is expecting.
Can heavily resonate with being called "off" or "weird". I notice that most guys here with similar intentions as me (= achieving abundance in order to attract an ideal partner) create this same weird vibe because at the early stages it's kinda weird to be fucking many girls in order to achieve 1 LTR.
Where do you see the solution in this case to "fix" the archetype thus creating a good vibe?
Bman wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 8:17 pm
This category represents the world that you are brining girls into. That if they hookup with you, they may get to take part in. It’s also the topics that you will most likely talk about on dates. If you show hobbies that you think are cool in your pictures, but you don’t actually do them, then you won’t talk about them with much passion. Passion in your words and voice will illicit emotion in the girl. Spiking emotion will get you in her pants. So you need to actually do those hobbies or have that career.
Bman wrote:
In developing my archetype further, I have some updates to do with my looks in order to better match my personality. Mainly this means bringing in a more mature, professional look in some of my photos and fashion. Here’s a list of those:
How would you combine a mixture of outlining hobbies whilst keeping a set archetype or would you say your archetype can be situation dependant? I'll use myself as an example to clarify the question.

I'm white with a steady normal job, played tennis at a professional level and my current hobbies aside from tennis are fitness and dancing.
Tennis is associated with wealth and class
Fitness is associated with more muscle showing off and strength (also some vanity especially in the tennis industry)
Dancing is associated with freedom and wearing brighter colors

Fashion wise it's impossible to mix these 3 in 1 and personality wise it's even more impossible.
Any advice here on how to be less off? Or would you reckon it's just about getting really good at fitness and dancing now so that the weirdness that people have turns in respect of mastering 3 skills instead of 1?
Bman wrote:
In order to do this I think you need at least 20 lays to have enough data to begin working with. I wouldn’t worry too much about it until then. If you’re just getting your first few lays, use the fuckboi lite presented in Andy's Tinder Guide as your archetype and go get laid.
This is the only part that I disagree with which is due to past experiences. I'll be humble and say that I've always been the guy thats is somewhat weird, luckily I've also always been accepted by society. I can only feel for my brothers here who actually got left out because I know 50% how it feels and that already sucks.
Self-improvement has reduced this weirdness to an extent but going from 1-14 lays actually didn't make a single difference in this regard.

I hope we can see more talks about this because it will help out a lot of guys on the forum. If you read my log, you can tell it's a bit tipsy-turvy, and I would wager 90% of the reason is because I have a tough time finding my archetype as well as my spot in society. I'm certain more guys have this issue.

I also feel that most guys here who are so big on looks, are just having the same troubles about creating their look (or their spot so to say). We would see a big reduction of blackpill comments if we could find a way to identify and fix this issue.
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Tue May 16, 2023 7:42 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
Bman

Tue May 23, 2023 3:04 pm

Quick Question

So my efforts in social game and building my munch have presented opportunities over the last few months of girls I could hookup with.

InkedDiscord.jpg
FM.PNG
InkedDM 1.jpg

And another from yesterday

DMM.PNG

These are the ones who have personally felt bold enough to reach out, but I can sense a couple others who would probably be keen.

That's great and all, but they are mostly girls that are 5-6/10 and I'm not that into.

My questions are:
  • Any advice for attracting the hotter girls to the munch? Occasionally I will see a few attractive girls RSVP to the munch, but then never show. Because they are attractive, they don't really need to go out to these things. So curious to what ways I may make the value prop better to entice them out. Once they are there I just let the social status and in person skills do their magic. Part of the answer may just be continuing to put in work growing it and having word mouth, which is fine.
  • Any way of letting these girls down nicely, that also benefits me? As in a I'm not attracted to you, but please go tell your friends kind of way
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Tue May 23, 2023 3:35 pm

Bman wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:04 pm
Any way of letting these girls down nicely, that also benefits me? As in a I'm not attracted to you, but please go tell your friends kind of way
If you're into Shibari or any non-sex related BDSM. It honestly might be worth engaging them, it doesn't have to be sex in the BDSM world. Getting some good photos from the scenes, getting them attached to your FET profile, etc. will help you out I think. I think the only way you get hot girls on FET is being hot yourself AND AND AND appearing "safe" via having enough social proof that you're not a psycho. There's tons of girls that are interested AF, they're just scared of psychos.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue May 23, 2023 4:25 pm

Well it's all about incentives...

Why should they come to a munch?

Frankly, it's also one of the reasons why I never go to munches, they are kinda boring and most of the people are just "there" but not really make it a great time.. not much different from a book club

As you work at the kink scene - you must see these girls you want, so why not approach and ask them what would make them thrilled?

The few ideas I have about how to get there involve more into something more artistic (like photos,rope jams) rather than munches
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Bman

Tue May 23, 2023 4:52 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Frankly, it's also one of the reasons why I never go to munches, they are kinda boring and most of the people are just "there" but not really make it a great time.. not much different from a book club
Agreed. Most of the leaders do a terrible job getting everyone involved and making it lively. Mine on the other hand everyone is talking, laughing, and has a great time. Which is why I get so many people coming back. It's just initially getting them there.
AskTheDom wrote:
As you work at the kink scene - you must see these girls you want, so why not approach and ask them what would make them thrilled?
Duh, so simple that should have been my first thought. Thanks, great idea. I'll do exactly that.
AskTheDom wrote:
The few ideas I have about how to get there involve more into something more artistic (like photos,rope jams) rather than munches
Zug wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:35 pm
If you're into Shibari or any non-sex related BDSM. It honestly might be worth engaging them, it doesn't have to be sex in the BDSM world.
I'm not big into rope just for ropes sake, and most of what I enjoy about BDSM is inherently sexual. However I enjoy photography so there may be something there. Regardless, this gives me the idea to think about other event types I could hold. There are quite a few educational classes here, but I don't necessarily want to be instructing. Maybe something that's not a full on play party, but could practice BDSM skills with others in a social setting, which I'm assuming is what a rope jam is like. I've never been to one.

But again, just asking what's missing in those girls lives that they would like to attend is my best bet.

Thanks gents.

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue May 23, 2023 6:43 pm

Bman wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 4:52 pm
However I enjoy photography so there may be something there.
Writing my thoughts as they come:
Hit up few cool looking girls you are familiar with and make some bdsm photoshoots, use them of FL to build a reputation about that artistic skill you have and offer to a couple of very good looking girls to take bdsm photos for their profiles, then ask if they would like to come to your munch and/or invite them when you are working at kinky events.

Hell for what I was doing in my day, having my own party would be the best - you can make a play party for few people

Anything that would put the type of girls you look at in an "upgraded" status type of situation would be catching the interest
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
hyrtsmyrts
Name: Eljas
Goal: Travel the world
Motto: Be the change you want to see

Thu May 25, 2023 7:26 pm

@Bman First of all - thank you for your quality posts. I don't feel like I have anything of value to add but I'll try.

Second: I think each and every social contact may turn out to be valuable. They don't always turn into gold. But might just do.

If I would be in your situation I'd think:
- Do I have time for meeting a new person?
- If yes, what is the biggest benefit I can get from them, if any?
- If there was such benefit let them know that you're interested in (whatever that is) and wanna talk.

For example photoshoots, arranging a party, getting to know their friends etc.

Ones reputation is really important. Especially in such small niche groups. I see that you have noticed this and you're asking the right questions.

There's nothing wrong in saying them that you're busy right now. Getting people to open up to you and revealing their superpowers is a skill. For example I have a girl who has 6/10 looks but she's 9/10 in photoshoots and editing. I might wanna tell her that I'm interested in a BDSM photoshoot with her. -> profit.
Bman

Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:35 pm

Small Update

Both the suits I ordered came in about a week ago. Before ordering I went to an alteration shop and got measured. Then I ordered the suits from two different shops.

First was from one on Etsy in the UK. Despite giving the correct measurements, the suit was way too big. Figured I could get it tailored, but then my other one arrived from a tailor out of china. It was the most well fitting suit I have ever worn without having to get personally tailored! So decided to order my white suit from them and will just sell the one from the Etsy shop (because sending it back is like half the price of the suit just in shipping. Lol)

For anyone interested, its BD Tailormade. It looks sketchy at first because they market themselves like they are a UK shop, but then you get an paypal invoice from China... But they actually are great. They messaged me after my order to confirm measurements and in a few weeks it came. $160 for the best 100% cotton 3 piece suit I've worn. I don't know who is actually making the suits, but worked out for me. Suits can be spendy, so just dropping a budget friendly option that's way better than your off the rack options at department stores.

Will have to wait another 3 weeks for the white suit, but took some photos in the charcoal tweed one for the apps to start building the smart/professional look.

"Yes, the professor will see you now."

Brandon-35.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.