Brandon Builds - The Last Night w/ Bumble Girl... or is it?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sat May 21, 2022 6:09 pm

Hello Everyone - My name is Brandon.

I want to start by setting my intention for this log:

1) Get feedback and support along my journey. Andy has talked about the lone wolf mentality. Its something I struggle with. Although it has brought me very far in building resilience, self efficiency, goal attainment, and self respect. But what has helped me reach this level is not the same thing that will help me reach the next. Its time to stretch the muscle of asking for help. I also want to practice writing and sharpening my ideas. The best way to do that is getting feedback on your ideas.

2) Provide value from my experience. I am grateful to have found Andy's tinder guide, podcast, and the AA program when I did. It has already compressed the amount of time needed to reaching goals in my sex life. I want to help provide value to other guys here in things I may have done a little different or think differently than Andy. It's a big experiment anyways.

I commit to posting once a week asking for help and helping one other person. As you will see in just a moment, I have a lot I'm working towards. For this reason, I am very particular about what I give my time to. So if I am getting value and see my value helping others, I will give more. But I don't like making promises I can't keep. So for now, once a week is what I'm willing to commit for posting.

Now, lets get to the meat of this.

INTRODUCTION

I came to KYIL because I want to improve my sex life after my divorce. The marriage was a good part of my life (8 years together), but I don't think monogamy was for me. I've come to realize I do want multiple partners, and to make up for my lack of skills in high school/ college and just not focusing on sex. I am actually a really sexual guy, I just never allowed myself the time to focus on it. I spent some time in the Red Pill, but never really vibed fully with it's mentality. It helped a lot with getting me away from being a nice guy and being friend zoned. But I was immediately attracted to KYIL after seeing how much Andy focuses on honesty. That really resonated with me.

Brief snapshot of my current situation:
- Working on launching an education startup; a new online university
- Recently divorced; it was amicable and we still respect one another, just wanted different things in life.
- Moved to Austin, TX to get closer to startup scene and bigger city
- 168 lbs, 10% BF, 395 squat, 325 deadlift, 250 bench press
- I lead a men's group of 6 guys who keep each other accountable, mentally resilient, and contribute to our community
- Have a podcast interviewing social entrepreneurs and thinkers solving global challenges
- Into photography, podcasting, weightlifting, personal development, reading... and of course getting laid.

I found Andy's content right after we started the process for divorce. There could not be more perfect timing. I read Andy's Tinder guide and started listening to his podcast while we worked on getting my exes and I's situation split in two and her moved out.

I try my damnest to be a man of action. My ex left on April 22nd (1 month ago), here is the progress I have made so far.
- April 23rd - I planned on taking photos, but honestly I was pretty fucking sad. I gave myself the weekend to grieve the end of a good relationship. I am more often hard on myself and push myself. That day I had to push myself to give myself a break.
- Taken photos and continue to do so, trying to improve my profile with the best set. I'm into portrait photography so I have camera and lighting equipment which makes it easy to keep iterating.
- Profiles made on tinder, hinge, bumble, and ok cupid. I spend time swiping everyday or sending messages. Currently I average 1 match a day. Then I boost once a week.
- I have had 3 dates from the apps, with one leading to sex on the first date.
- I tried cold approaching without doing the AA program. I cold approached 3 girls, calling them cute, and each time it got a little quicker for me to get out of my head. But that was after passing on a ton of other girls. I thought I could do it without the AA program, but I want to have the confidence to talk with ANY girl and tell her she is sexy, not just cute, and do it much faster. I knew the AA program would help me get there. So now I'm on day 7.

GOALS

I'm very goal-orientated and go after the things I want in life. Andy talks about going all in on your goals, and while I agree with that, I also believe it's a little more nuanced. I believe in going all in, for all areas. Yes this means some goals go a little slower, but that is a compromise I am willing to make.

I believe in finding ways that all your goals are intertwined so they feed off of each other and serve your higher purpose. For example, getting better at talking to girls raises my confidence which can be applied to doing sales in my startup. Achieving success in my startup raises my status, which helps talking with girls. Its mutually beneficial goals. All of which serves what I have chosen as the purpose of my life which is: 1) help others cultivate meaning and purpose. 2) help push human progress forward by solving global issues. My main vehicle for doing this is the startup I'm building which is personalized, online university that combines a student’s passions with real world skill building to solve the world's greatest challenges like education, poverty, healthcare, climate change, ect.

(Side note: I still struggle saying this because I'm not trying to have my ambition come across as arrogance. But it's literally the stuff I think and take action on all the time.)

Below are my current goals. Some may make sense to you, others may not without further context, which I am happy to provide if you want to know. They are also written in the framework of OKR's (Objectives and Key Results) Please remember, this is the game I have chosen to play. These are thing I want. We must all choose our own games.

Mission: ***** University becomes a real company
KR1: Create 10-20 Skill Courses
KR2: Run pilot program of 30 students
KR3: Attract and onboard cofounder
KR4: Replace part time job with income from startup to go full time
KR5: Sustainable growth engine

Relationships: Create an elite sex life
KR1: Complete AA program
KR2: Sex with 100+ women
KR3: 3 FWB on rotation
KR4: 2-3 guy friends in Austin for support
KR5: Improve sexual experience exploring new things

Health: Build an optimal body and mind that looks and feels great everyday
KR1: 175 lbs, lean muscle w/ 10% BF
KR2: Get 60-90 Mins of sun everyday
KR3: Get Bloodwork and testerone tests done
KR4: Optimize Sleep

Mastery: Be a black belt in mental jiu jitsu
KR1: Constant practice of being in present moment
KR2: Practice expressing self, honestly and vulnerably
KR3: Practice mental reframing of situations
KR4: Constant learning of new skills
KR5: Study Philosophy (Plato, Nietzsche, Stoicism)

Autonomy: Freedom & Independence
KR1: Minimize unimportant expenses that do not bring value to life
KR2: Pay off student loans
KR3: $35hr from current part time job
KR4: Full time income from startup

Spirituality: Taking the Hero’s Journey and Path of Individuation
KR1: Strengthen meditation practice with second session in the day
KR 2: Dive more into Jungian shadow work and dream analysis
KR 3: Giving compassion and love for all others
KR 4: Nourishing my masculine with feminine energy

THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

Before this week, I had my first date after getting the divorce. The girl was a little below my standards, but honestly I just wanted to have sex and connect with another woman. I also wanted to have gone through the whole cycle from matching to tinder to having sex, just so I had been through it once and had the experience. I was pretty nervous, and timidly invited her back to my place, but she said yes. I was nervous back at my place, so the sex for me was ok. She said she enjoyed it. We had setup to meet again later that week, but when the day came she ghosted me. Not sure if I did something wrong (of course this is immediately what I thought) or if something came up but she has not texted me since. I was bummed, but moved on.

This week I had setup of 3 dates with different girls from tinder/hinge.

Date 1: The first ended up being with a girl who was from out of town and flying out the following morning. I originally made a plan to meet her at a place near my apartment. But she didn't know the area and asked to meet downtown. I agreed and chose a spot downtown. The date was ok, but I chose a bar that was too loud to hear each other well. I was nervous to ask her back to mine, but got it out after about an hour. She said she would rather get to bed early, but then asked me if that was ok. I said of course, I was not going to pressure her. But then she asked again if that was ok. I was too nervous then and initially bummed because she said no, that I didn't realize she may been inviting me to ask why she seemed unsure and I could have helped solve the problem.

Lessons Learned: Have a good plan. Make sure YOU'RE having fun on the date. Get out of your head, listen to her, and catch the cues to solve problems.

Date 2: This one was a lot of fun because of how honest and open we were with each other. When we matched on Hinge I ran the standard script, asking her our for a drink and not wanting anything serious. She asked what I was ideally looking for. I told her the truth, saying open, long term FWB. She gave me her number and we setup a date. When we were on the date, we started by chatting about the typical stuff (job, study, hobbies) but then she was upfront and shifted the conversation to talking about being FWB. We started talking about sex, kinks, desires, and what our boundaries would be for the relationship. I then asked her back to mine, but she said no, and I asked her what her hesitation was. She just replied she wanted to think about this and did not want to have sex that night. I said that was cool, walked her back to her motorcycle, and we made out a bit before I left. However I was kinda awkward going for the kiss because I was still trying to figure out if she was really into me or not. I texted her the next day to set another date. She said she might be down to play in the future but was going to pursue a couple other things at the moment.

Lessons Learned: It really sucked not being able to hookup with this girl. She was attractive, honest, and very sexual. All things I was looking for in a FWB. However, I really needed to have this kind of date early because it showed me the level of honesty that I want to have with other girls. I loved how upfront we both were. It also made the date way more fun for me.

Date 3: Or I should say non-date. The above two girls I had matched with at the same time as this one, but was more keen on seeing them. So I pushed this date out to the end of the week which I knew would make the chances higher she might flake. I did confirmation text in the morning and got no reply. An hour before the date I also asked if we were still good for 630. Nothing. And the time came... and she did not show up. Luckily the bar is literally right next door to my place. However I started to beat up on myself a bit because I had already struck out twice this week. And to just get ghosted sucked. So I went home, did some laundry, and tried not to think it was me, maybe something in her life happened that kept her from even replying. LO and BEHOLD, she texted me this morning saying she was in the hospital the last two days, puking blood from an ulcer, and that she felt so bad she could not make it because I was sexy and she had been thinking about this date all week. So we rescheduled for tomorrow. What are the fucking odds?

Lessons Learned: Sure, it might be you. But it's also pretty likely its something else. You have no idea. So don't just blame you right away.

Cold Approach: I started doing the AA program last week and continued into this week. I have been going out for about an hour every other day to do the drills. Before doing the AA program, I approach a girl after like 5-10 mins of being in my head and say she was cute. But I would pass sooo many others because "she has a coffee in her hand, she is on the phone, she is walking the other way, she is..." I'm only on day 7 but just asking for the time and location of places has already be helpful. If I'm going to get through these drills in a decent time, I can't really worry about what these girls are doing that keeps me from bugging them. Once I started doing it I realized most girls are actually really nice and cheerful. The ones that spent like 2-3 minutes google mapping a place because they had never been there or were out of town, and giving me directions really blew me away.

Beliefs: A big breakthrough I had in my own beliefs from starting this was believing I was man that would would swoon for. In high school and college I was a bit chubby, had bad acne, I was insecure, and unconfident. The biggest I got was 200lbs before I started weightlifting in college. Over my fitness journey I went from 200 down to 145 8% BF, and now at 168 lean muscle and 10% BF. I also removed things from my diet that cleared my acne, fixed my allergies, and made my skin and hair healthier. I started grooming and dressing better. But I still believed I was just average looking. Being married, I only had my wife to give me feedback. And in the last couple years of marriage the sex became less and less. I felt like I was not someone a woman would check out, call sexy or lust for. However after putting in almost decade of work of consistently going to the gym every week, I am really proud of the body I have built. I like to run at about 10-12% BF which makes my abs less defined, but is better for the hormone balance for me. Taking pictures of myself and having women message me how sexy I am or swoon over me is like a foreign world.

ASK FOR HELP

As I mentioned at the top, I struggle for asking help. So at the bottom of my log's I will have at least one ask based on that weeks struggles.

1) For the guys that don't drink, are there any alternative but simple dates you do for first dates? And what do you say in lieu of "let's grab a drink"? I have been just grabbing water each time, but I would like something more fun for me.
Last edited by Bman on Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 pm, edited 107 times in total.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
notAndy
Name: Mo
Goal: Prioritize sleep
Motto: Every great life has a great renunciation

Sat May 21, 2022 8:14 pm

I have only skimmed your post but you seem like you have a plan and know how to put in the work. I am looking forward to reading more from you.

Welcome Brandon.
Bman wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 6:09 pm
1) For the guys that don't drink, are there any alternative but simple dates you do for first dates? And what do you say in lieu of "let's grab a drink"? I have been just grabbing water each time, but I would like something more fun for me.
Couldn't you just drink something else than water at a bar? I've ordered tea, smoothies, non-alcoholic cider and more at bars. Sometimes I get weird looks or questions but no one really cares unless you do.
But other than that: Coffee or tea, ice cream, bubble tea, waffles, donuts, crepes and so on.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sat May 21, 2022 8:45 pm

I don't drink either, I usually just suggest we get coffee, boba, pizza, or something similar. I wouldn't suggest going to bars because she might think that you're trying to take advantage of her if she's drinking and you're not.

Also like, are you not able to have one drink? In my case it's related to alcoholism so I literally can't. But if you just don't like drinking much then why not get a weak sweet drink?
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Bman

Sat May 21, 2022 9:16 pm

I don't drink because I'm strict with my diet, want to be mentally clear, and don't feel it serves me well. I used to drink in college, but stopped when I got serious about my goals.

I haven't done coffee dates yet because I don't drink coffee either. I do drink tea, so I'll give some coffee dates a try. But I guess I should have phrased my question better of what activities have you done other than getting food/drink that are still simple like that?

I know it ultimately doesn't matter. I just hate always having the awkward "I'm not getting anything, but you're welcome to" and looking for something I will find fun as I keep having these dates.

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
jeff550
Name: Andrew
Goal: Stop being lazy

Sat May 21, 2022 9:50 pm

Bman wrote:
I don't drink because I'm strict with my diet, want to be mentally clear, and don't feel it serves me well. I used to drink in college, but stopped when I got serious about my goals.

I haven't done coffee dates yet because I don't drink coffee either. I do drink tea, so I'll give some coffee dates a try. But I guess I should have phrased my question better of what activities have you done other than getting food/drink that are still simple like that?

I know it ultimately doesn't matter. I just hate always having the awkward "I'm not getting anything, but you're welcome to" and looking for something I will find fun as I keep having these dates.
I've done walking dates and find them fun, since I enjoy going for walks, and have gotten slightly better reception from them in a limited amount. I have found that if I don't make an effort to stop a few places I can go the entire date and realize I only made eye contact once or twice. I do enjoy a nice walking date though, plus theyre free which is a nice bonus.
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sat May 21, 2022 9:51 pm

Bman wrote:
I just hate always having the awkward "I'm not getting anything, but you're welcome to"
welcome, nice intro post and just order water and make a joke about it if u want
Bman

Sat May 21, 2022 11:20 pm

jeff550 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 9:50 pm
Bman wrote:

I've done walking dates and find them fun, since I enjoy going for walks, and have gotten slightly better reception from them in a limited amount. I have found that if I don't make an effort to stop a few places I can go the entire date and realize I only made eye contact once or twice. I do enjoy a nice walking date though, plus theyre free which is a nice bonus.
I'll give that one a shot, too. Thanks!

Bman

Fri May 27, 2022 6:33 pm

THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

Apps: This week was slow for getting matches and setting up dates. I have been slowly updating my pictures as I try out different shoots, so I did a new shirtless one and a hobby one for podcasting. Attached is my current profile and the lead picture I'm running.
Nine.PNG
Brandon-11.jpg
I'm currently going into my summer cut now to reveal my abs some more. I also know my profile needs some more diversity. I already plan on taking a better picture with my dog, a grunge/rocker/street photo since I can pull it off with the beard and tattoos, and of course working on getting a social picture.

I decided to do a split test on Hinge where my I message every other girl the normal "Hey, you're sexy. I'm Brandon. What are you up to?" vs Andy's BDSM first message "Hey, you're sexy. I'm Brandon. I'm looking for something very specific on here." So far I have matched with more girls using the BDSM line. I think it's because it's more intriguing and sparks curiosity. I don't know, but it has worked better and now I can just be upfront and tell them what I'm looking for. So I'll continue to do that.

Dates: I have a date setup for Sunday and I have already told her that if the vibe was right I would be taking her back to my place. It's a coffee date, as per the advice from last week. I'm also going to be entirely upfront on the date that I only want something casual, ongoing, and I be seeing other girls. Still nervous, but I know the nerves will cool with more practice of this stuff.

Cold Approach: I'm on Day 9 of the AA program. As you will see I am making slower progress than if I was doing this everyday. But I fit it in where I can on evenings after work, between dates, men's groups, and meetups I attend sometimes in ATX. I don't have a problem with motivation for doing it, so not doing it daily has not been a problem.

In fact, I am even more motivated to do it because I am seeing the confidence from it leak into other areas of my life. For example, without hesitation I reached out to potential sponsors for a project in my startup and setup 5 sales calls. I was able to have the confidence for that because I have a list of 100 potential sponsors and only need 1 to say yes. Its just a numbers game. Just like approaching. I also attended a founder dinner last night. Usually I get antsy about these things because I am pretty strict with my diet and intermittent fast and usually hate explaining these things to other people when I don't get something to eat. Last night I did it pretty easily, treating it like it was not a big deal (because it's not a big deal, but the fear of being different/weird thinks it is).

These things have definitely come from the confidence I feel knowing that whatever I say to these other people, is not as vulnerable and revealing as me talking to attractive women on the street or messaging chicks on tinder and being upfront that I want sex.

Beliefs: So in Day's 8 drill of the AA program you're supposed to ask the girl where a certain location is, if they have been there, and if they liked it. Now when I did this, I only did that part a couple times before I changed it to asking for a book recommendation (when i asked where the library was) or a drink recommendation (when I asked where a coffee shop was). I thought they were dumb questions because if she had not been there, why would I ask if she liked it. Then I reached day 9 and read the description, where you are intentionally going to ask her if she likes a certain restaurant, NO MATTER if she has been there or not...

I realized I have a fear of looking incompetent, weird, or different from other people. Especially to an attractive girl. And I realized part of the point of this drill is to really show you that it does not matter. I know some of the drills in the future like the ABC drill are also meant to do that. So I'm going to do the drill the way its laid out.

Now this fear is diametrically opposed to the thing I do want, which is to be different, to stand out, to not be a normie or NPC as Andy would say (I love that he calls them NPC's). I'm a bit of a rebel on things, especially when it comes to living my life in way that is improving it. But it has been hard to own that while also having that fear.

Startup: I am so fucking pumped about having these sales calls because it will be the first revenue the startup has made after working on it for year, and having the idea for two. The revenue will come from sponsors of the courses we create. This means that we will be able to give the education to the students for free. That lights me up.

ASK FOR HELP

My guess is that most of you guys on this forum don't want to be normal. You want to be better than normal. You want to stand out. How have you managed that goal against the human desire to fit in with people you're interacting with or girls you're approaching?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Fri May 27, 2022 6:40 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
notAndy
Name: Mo
Goal: Prioritize sleep
Motto: Every great life has a great renunciation

Sat May 28, 2022 9:00 pm

Bman wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:33 pm
My guess is that most of you guys on this forum don't want to be normal. You want to be better than normal. You want to stand out. How have you managed that goal against the human desire to fit in with people you're interacting with or girls you're approaching?
I don't see how bettering yourself and fitting in with other people are irreconcileable with one another.
You don't have to rub it into other people's faces that you are working on yourself and make them feel bad about it.
If someone asks me, I'll gladly tell them that I am doing the AA Program, go to the gym, eat healthy, have gotten into photography and just want to live a life that is worth living.
However, I can still enjoy a relaxing evening with someone who isn't into that and connect with them on different topics.

I think virtually no one will have a problem with you being into self improvement, as long as you don't make others feel like you're above them. And who knows, one sentence from you may be enough to inspire another person to become a little better themselves.
Bman

Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:16 pm

THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

Apps: I have gone exclusively to running the "Hey, you're sexy. I'm Brandon. I'm looking for something very specific on here" and followup BDSM line because I just get so much more girls messaging back with that. It's worked wonders on Hinge, however I did get banned and had to setup a new account which I posted a guide to here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1421 But I did get 5 numbers this week one of which turned into an awesome lay.

My Tinder is slowly starting to pickup after putting up a few new pictures. Didn't really have anything all week and then Thursday/ Friday came around and I'm getting 3 or 4 likes/matches a day. Here is the updated profile. Yes I stole Andy's idea for the BDSM photo.
Tinder Nine.PNG
Dates: So 2 out of 5 numbers I got this week did not turn into dates yet because they are currently out of town. One number we setup the date but then was ghosted. One number we set a date, but then chatted about what we were looking for. I said I wanted an open, ongoing FWB and I would be seeing other girls. She said she was despite how "enticed, intrigued, and turned on" she was, she was not comfortable with me seeing other girls and did not want to waste my time. It was really nice to just be upfront and figure that out before even going on the date. It was also nice to recognize she was not rejecting me because she thought I was sexy and wanted to hookup, but she was rejecting my offer because she was not comfortable with me seeing other women.

The last girl actually turned into a lay, and now a FWB. We met on Hinge, using the BDSM line, and easily set a date. She actually got their early which was nice. I told her at the beginning of the conversation what I was looking for, which she was ok with. We then started talking about sex and I invited her back within about 20 minutes of being there. She actually seemed more nervous than I was and said she wasn't planning on going back with me before she came on the date, but wanted to after talking. When we got back to my place we were talking a bit and the conversation turned to my tattoos and which was the first one I got. So I took off my shirt to show her and she said "You have a really nice body. I was a little overwhelmed when you took your shirt off." That felt incredible to hear. Of course things escalated from there.

The sex was great. Lots of foreplay with oral, blindfolds, spanking, and the magic wand. I actually lost my erection about halfway through because I got nervous/in my head. I asked to just take a break for a second to calm down, which she was totally fine with. We chatted just a little bit, I gave her some good spankings, she gave a little head, and we were back at it. I was still a little embarrassed about it, but it was really no big deal to her.

Afterwards I asked about what it was like being a girl on Hinge, if she had ever had sex with another girl (she has) and if she would want to do a threesome (she might), what things she really wanted to try, and just some personal stuff like how her parents are going through a divorce and how I just went through one. She said she was actually a little scared of me before coming on the date, but that it was a great decision to come back to my place. And she is putting together a sexual bucketlist for us to go through this summer before she moves for grad school. Seriously, such a fun fucking girl and seeing her again tomorrow.

Beliefs: Honestly, I want to express a lot of gratitude to @KillYourInnerLoser. Before finding your stuff, I thought getting to this point was going to take me months, maybe even years, after my divorce. But your guides and advice literally compressed time for me. Time is are most valuable resource. Thank you for sacrificing yours so I may gain more of mine.

But what I really want to thank you for is not the gift of getting laid, which of course is great, but actually the gift of self acceptance. One insecurity I have always struggled with is "being enough". Of course this has been a big motivator for improving myself over my life. But it also makes me feel that I have to be someone else before receiving love, validation, or acceptance from others. But I don't like lying or being something I'm not. So I felt stuck. Before I found your material, I had been looking at Red Pill advice and PUA stuff and either not entirely agreeing with it or thinking that it was all so complicated trying to act like someone else. Why couldn't I just be me and be honest about what I wanted? So reading your story, hearing others stories, and seeing do that was a complete mindshift. I just keep repeatedly asking myself, "Well they did it, why can't I? My own beliefs or conceptions about what others may think or who I am are really the only thing holding me back." Then I just keep implementing it and having a woman be not only accepting, but totally turned on by it, gives me hard evidence. Of course I will continue to better myself, but the difference now is where the desire comes from. It's not a "you're not good enough" starting position, it's a "yes, you are good enough now AND how much better could I be?" I'm still working through this, and have more mileage to cover with it, but it's making me question where else, like my startup, am I holding myself back. So thank you, Andy.

Cold Approach: So I was quite busy this week, so I did not allot much time to doing the AA program. I'm just about finished with day 10, with 11 out of 15 girls done. I have started the practice where if a girl that I'm supposed to go on a date with cancels or ghosts, I am going to use that time to do the drills for AA.

After having such success with the apps this week and the high from the great lay, I felt so confident. So much so that when I went out to do the drills this week, I thought about just going straight to doing actual approaches. But then I kept psyching myself out, so I just went back to the drills. I get a small bit of anxiety when doing the drills, but they feel relatively easy for me. I feel like I could just just straight to the actual approaches. But I'm still scared of that vulnerability. So I'm still going to work through the drills, but if I can to keep pushing myself to try to jump straight to actual approaches.

ASK FOR HELP

I don't actually have anything to ask this week. Really appreciate your feedback @notAndy from last weeks. Also, you're killing with the AA program.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bman

Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:27 am

THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

Apps: Hinge has still been best for getting matches/ numbers. Although for whatever reason, I was getting a few girls numbers, then when I texted them the first time to setup the date I would get no response. Not sure what that is about. On Tinder I have been getting at least 1 match a day, and some days 2 or 3. However when I message them the first time I'm also getting no response. When I use a boost, I'm mostly getting girls who are in one of the adjacent or surrounding cities or they are not that great looking. I have not been messaging the out of town girls because I though logistics might be a nightmare, but I will give it a shot and see what happens. Since starting I have only got 1 date from Tinder where I have got multiple from Hinge. I also took a new photo with my dog to replace the selfie. It turned out ok, its incredibly difficult to take a photo with your dog by yourself.
Brandon-13.jpg
Dates: I did not get any new dates setup this week. I did have my new FWB over twice this week though for some amazing sex. The first time I used some restraints and handcuffs to tie her up with her hands above her head on a door. Then made her orgasm with the magic wand before fucking her. She clearly enjoyed it.
Message.jpg
Second time she came over I did a full body and yoni massage with her. She said she did not understand how I was doing what I was doing with my hands as I was massaging her g spot and clit at the same time. We then had some very intense intercourse, chatted for a little bit, and went for round two until we were both fatigued. I was so wore out I couldn't even cum the second time.

Cold Approach: I'm on day 13 of the AA program. The last time I went out for drills I was just not really feeling like being out there. I had ok sleep the night before, I'm currently doing a cut so eating less calories, and it was in the 100's here in ATX. So I was just wore out when I got out there. I would also like to make progress faster with it, but I know that between dates and other commitments I have I am still doing well. However, I lead a men's group and have made an accountability goal with them that before the next time we meet I will have gone out and done 3 real approaches in one session. I know 3 is not much, but it's more than the what I have done before which is one real approach in a session.

Startup: I have had 3 sales calls to get sponsorships so far and they have all turned out well. One of them came back this week and would like to move forward with the proposal. As long as things pan out, it will be the first sale in the startup! And I only need one of these people to say yes, so if it falls through I can just move on to the next prospect.

Community: Actually meeting up with @Ed_ today here in ATX at one the farmer's markets that he says is good for cold approach. Will be great to compare notes with someone else that lives here in this city.

ASK FOR HELP
When getting a girl's number from one of the apps and texting them getting no response, what do you typically do? I know I can just go talk to more girls, but it is still frustrating to get to the point of locking in a date and then nothing.

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:49 am

hey Bud
First of all, fan fucking tastic profile dude, I was actually thinking "damn jason mamoa has a younger brother"
About this:
Bman wrote:
When getting a girl's number from one of the apps and texting them getting no response, what do you typically do? I know I can just go talk to more girls, but it is still frustrating to get to the point of locking in a date and then nothing.
Not really much, just bring a period of silence and try to re engage with a quick text like "been kidnapped by the aliens" or "did your parents ground you for being naughty" or something like that.
Unfortunately, it's never going away this % of leads to nowhere, but what changes is just you not being attached to them
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Bman

Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:43 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
First of all, fan fucking tastic profile dude, I was actually thinking "damn jason mamoa has a younger brother"
Thanks, man. I have been told by some women I look him. Others said I have a Viking vibe.
AskTheDom wrote:
re engage with a quick text like "been kidnapped by the aliens" or "did your parents ground you for being naughty"
Thanks, I will give something like this a shot.

Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:53 pm

Bman wrote:
It turned out ok, its incredibly difficult to take a photo with your dog by yourself.
i know lmao, great pic of you and your dog though. nice dog too.
Bman wrote:
check out alex from playing with fire on youtube, he has some videos on it and gives out some lines you can use