Brandon Builds - The Last Night w/ Bumble Girl... or is it?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:56 pm

Bman wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:38 pm
B Maxxing

So I watched Ed’s interview on Andy’s channel and really appreciated seeing his evolution of photos and style. For whatever reason it sparked me to want to storyboard my archetype I’m aiming for after hearing him say he started by running “fuckboi lite” which I also felt I’m doing. I’ve seen a few the elite profiles on these forums and I always felt slightly discouraged because they look like your typical chad. I’ve always felt like the anti-chad. So it was nice to have a look at what an maxxed version of that might be from a looks standpoint.

I’ve been with 20 woman which I felt was minimal sample size to start to see some patterns. As it stands, these are the looks quality of woman I currently get with my looks threshold:

Girls.PNG

And from my observations, this seems to be the archetypes that I’ve interacted with and where they fall:

InkedAmap.jpg

First off, this is why I love having a log and data to look back on. I was actually humbled by how good looking these girls were. In the moment I was so worried about my own confidence to get girls. Looking back, not to shabby. Good reminder to put things in perspective.

Now to be clear, this data is only from online lays (except my ex who was social circle) and only within ATX. I know in the past for instance I have attracted attention from light skinned Latinas in WA. My mileage may vary in other places or forms of game.

Based on my natural strengths in looks and the persona/style I like, I storyboarded what the maxxed out version of Bman could look like: a blend of rocker/ bohemian/ smart look, heavily tatted, solid physique, beard and long hair. I also storyboarded a few photo concepts along the way.
Wow! This is the most work I've ever seen someone put into their personal archetype. Other guys could learn a lot from this.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:57 pm

Interesting stuff on the archetype. Nice to see another fellow ink lover out there. Some of your visuals in those slides line up with the route I plan on going down when the time comes.

Out of all these areas to improve, which do you think will move the needle for you most over the next few months/years?
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:12 pm

natedawg wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:57 pm
Out of all these areas to improve, which do you think will move the needle for you most over the next few months/years?
Short term: clothes, learning a few hairstyle tricks, and just taking more photos that tell the archtype story more congruently.

Long term: tattoos. The reason so many of those photos work so well is because of the contrast and extreme visual stimulation from the tattoos. Now technically I could go drop thousands right now and have it all in one year, but I don't want to spend that kind of money all at once and would rather build them over time. They will be more meaningful to me that way.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Myelinated
Name: Julius
Goal: Enjoy Life
Motto: Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:56 pm

Bman wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:52 pm
Holden wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:42 pm
@Bman If possible try to get the photographer to take a shot of you with the crowd visible in the photo, even if he has to photograph you from the back. Much more powerful to communicate social proof and 'leader of men' qualities than these. You probably didn't really have a choice though but it never hurts to ask for a specific picture before you go up & speak.
Yeah I got a couple from the side. Unfortunately he was not high enough to get the whole room which was packed full and when you crop it you only see the people on the side.

Pitch small.jpg
Maybe a little late, but see how this looks. Remember that this'll be only be seen on a small phone screen, so any artifacts from editing won't be noticeable (if they even are now).
pitchsmallresize.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bman

Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:42 pm

@Myelinated, thanks man. I did crop it similar to how you did here and put it up on my profiles.

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Myelinated

Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:01 pm

Bman wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:42 pm
@Myelinated, thanks man. I did crop it similar to how you did here and put it up on my profiles.
I also blurred the background and made you pop out a bit more. Subtle changes, but more eye catching IMO.
Myelinated

Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:55 pm

Bman wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:15 pm
This week’s reflection

Apps

However another that has gotten a few responses is “Are you as interesting as you are cute?”. Also just liking a couple girls photos without putting anything got a couple matches.

Do people ever ask what makes you so interesting as a follow up? What's a clever retort?
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:42 am

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
Bman

Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:39 am

Myelinated wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:55 pm
Do people ever ask what makes you so interesting as a follow up? What's a clever retort?
This line had only worked on a few, and they ended up just validating themselves to me. I have not continued to use it though as it has not out preformed the previous line.
bonzo34 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:42 am
I don't know how to reply to a specific post but- the girl in the lower left picture is hot. I want.
Thanks, man. She definitely was.

Bman

Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:09 pm

This week’s reflection

Girls

Ad Girl: Thinking about dropping her as she’s the least attractive of the group. She was fun and glad I could open her up to the world of BDSM. Just looking to free up some time in the schedule for others.

Spiritual Girl: Great time with her at the club last weekend and had her over again on Friday. Sex is pretty good with her and a solid once a week girl.

Psychedelic Girl: She’s back from her trip this week so I see her again on Saturday. Was a blast taking her to my munch. In fact I really enjoyed taking my girls out to event and things. Looking forward to doing it more. Still want to do the Holden two girls on the same date.

Pole Girl: Tried getting her over again for the lock-in lay but she said she’s going to focus on another connection right now. Oh well. She was fun.

Apps

Since I’ve mapped out my archetype in the last post I’m going to take more photos really trying to hone in on that look. Also got a few fashion accessories as well. Since I only need 9 photos and know the look I’m going for in each, I’ll probably just take each photo concept, one by one, and keep taking pictures till I get the one I want. So probably several days of the same shoot depending on how they come out. Particularly the one with my dog. Haha

New Photo:

Brandon-27.jpg

Leader of Men

Munch is going great. I did not realize how much fun I would have doing it. Of course I hope it helps to get me laid and be another lead source, but it’s also just fun to bring a group of people together, hang, get them opening up about themselves, and laughing. Tomorrow were going to the arcade bar which has over 150+ arcade machines. Should be a good time. Meanwhile, two other venues have gotten back to me about doing an event there. For those that have never worked with venues, it’s a pain in the ass to get them to tell you upfront what their rates are. They want you to build a package to quote. I just want to know what each thing will cost so I can budget and charge tickets accordingly.

365 Project

Great stuff utilizing the social circle.

Also update from the situation with my mom, she finally got inpatient, got some sleep, and is back to “normal.” The situation played out just as I had told her landlord it had where she had PTSD flashbacks, did not sleep for a few weeks, and now observed schizophrenic behavior. Anyone who does not sleep that long will be schizophrenic. The landlord lady had no reason to trust my word, for she does not know me. But damn. When I say I know what I’m talking about, I know what I’m talking about. Regardless, things are back to normal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bman

Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:23 pm

Update

Since I’ve been logging every day in my 365 project I stopped doing weekly reflections in my log. But want to mark a few items in my progress and put it here.

Girls

Ad Girl: Dropped

Spiritual Girl: Currently out on a trip. She’s also going to be going through a egg freeze cycle which means not intercourse for a few weeks.

Psychedelic Girl: Still there.

However, its time for some more recruiting.

Apps

New photo inspired by the archetype mapping.

JM Inspo.png
KYIL-Avatar.jpg

Not exactly Jason Mamoa, but it garnered a like from a hot, tight bodied 21 year old in few hours on Feel’d so it’s good enough for me.

Inked337331153_162211436736767_964517603540586990_n.jpg

Leader of Men

Well in progress for holding a 75 person fetish party for the BDSM community I’ve been building. Got the event page up earlier and have already sold 3 tickets. I’d also like to take a moment to recognize its crazy people are paying me to dance around almost naked with each other for a few hours. Life’s wild. Anyways, I’ll need to sell at least 40 tickets to break even. The stuff I learned from all this has already made it worth the effort.

Health/Physique

Started taking some testosterone and libido boosting supplements a while back. I’ve been slowly introducing one by one to see how they affect me. So far I’ve noticed significant improvements in mood, erection quality, and performance with tongat ali, fadogia agrestis, and fenugreek. So happy on that front.

On the weightlifting front, I’m to the point in my decade long journey in weightlifting that focusing on smaller, ancillary muscle groups makes a big difference. Shoutout to @Manly Cockfellow for putting up the most aesthetic body parts list. I spent a few months focusing on some delt and lat development and the ladies are loving it. Literally every time I take my shirt off, Psychedelic girl comments on how much she loves my shoulders. I’ve also started doing the knees over toes program on my support days in order to develop my hips, knees, ankles, hamstrings, and calves more which has already had a big impact on the big lifts like squat and deadlift.

Last thing I have done starting this week was doing a 25 minute yoga flow in the mornings focused on stretching my hips, back, groin, hamstrings, and developing my core which are all important areas for optimal sex performance. It’s been one of the BEST things I’ve done for my body in a long time. I feel like a million bucks right after doing it.

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:45 pm

These updates are crispy! Good shit, man! You're gonna shred, brother.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
komeback_kile
Name: Kyle
Goal: ++ Mental Resiliency ++
Motto: === Open - Honest - Direct ===

Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:59 pm

Damn @Bman, I'm a solid 1 on the Kinsey scale, but you are looking HOT dude. Solid picture and killing the archetype.
For what it's worth, your picture is way better without the face shadows and the accessory drip is out of control (but it works!).

Dumb question, do you smile? Or do you like the mean mug/dominant/serious look? Any greater reason or thought put into that or is that just your default?

All the best
Bman

Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:29 pm

komeback_kile wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:59 pm
Dumb question, do you smile? Or do you like the mean mug/dominant/serious look? Any greater reason or thought put into that or is that just your default?
Depends. I used to furrow my brow a lot and can have a pretty mean look. I actively worked on smiling when I started approaching and now I tend to smile more.

For my photos, I'm going for the more dominant look. Most of my photos are serious, however I have a couple smiling photos to round out the profile such as this one.

Square 1.jpg

I'll be taking a new one with my dog soon which I will be cuddling and smiling to round out the hard edge of the rest of the profile.

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:11 pm

Bman wrote:
25 minute yoga flow in the mornings focused on stretching my hips, back, groin, hamstrings, and developing my core which are all important areas for optimal sex performance. It’s been one of the BEST things I’ve done for my body in a long time. I feel like a million bucks right after doing it.
I'd love to hear more about this: got a link or a file you could share?

Bman wrote:
Shoutout to @Manly Cockfellow for putting up the most aesthetic body parts list. I spent a few months focusing on some delt and lat development and the ladies are loving it. Literally every time I take my shirt off, Psychedelic girl comments on how much she loves my shoulders. I’ve also started doing the knees over toes program on my support days in order to develop my hips, knees, ankles, hamstrings, and calves more which has already had a big impact on the big lifts like squat and deadlift.
I always love when guys find something I shared helpful, so thanks for letting me know!

You've been absolutely killing it lately @Bman, great work!