Brandon Builds - The Last Night w/ Bumble Girl... or is it?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:28 am

Olafsmash wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:53 pm
i know lmao, great pic of you and your dog though. nice dog too.
Thanks, man. Great new pic in the leather jacket!

THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

Apps: Huge shoutout to @Olafsmash for pointing me to Playing with Fire. Andy's BDSM lines work really well for Hinge because you can just message the girls without matching, so it creates a sense of intrigue when you say you're "looking for something specific. But for me, it was just not getting much results on Tinder. So after going through Playing with Fire's content, I updated my bio based on his format, which is much more sexual, and started opening with "Hey trouble, you're sexy." Girls usually reply with something about them being trouble or I look like trouble, and then I would say I'm looking for something specific. It's been working decently. Still testing. Bio below:
Profile Bio.PNG
I also started using Playing with Fire's line "If you're to shy or nervous, I understand" if we were messaging back and forth and then they stop responding for a long time. It was successful this week when I got to asking for a number, got no reply back for a day, and messaged that the next day. She said she doesn't normally meet people from the apps, but then sent her number over.

Dates: No new dates this week. I had one setup, however she got alcohol poisoning and texted me a few days later apologizing. I told her to text me after she got better. Another girl I was supposed to meet today, but she just moved here to ATX and had to reschedule for later in the week. But this one is super responsive and she suggested a new time/day after saying she had to cancel so I feel good that she won't flake.

Cold Approach: Another big shout out to @Ed_ and @bonzo34. Last Sunday I met up with them at one of the farmer's markets here in ATX. I mentioned to Ed that I wanted to just get to actual approaches because I was not allocating enough time to be moving through the AA program as quickly as I would like, and felt the anxiety wasn't enough to keep me from doing actual approaches. So he helped me a lot by just pointing out a woman to approach and I would just approach her without thinking about it at all like a pavlovian dog. By outsourcing to him which girls to approach, I didn't start down the thought patterns of seeing a girl I want to approach, then getting nervous, then making up some excuse. After doing about 3 or 4, I started noticing a girl I wanted to approach and did it on my own before Ed pointing her out to me. Total that day I made 7 approaches. It was also more fun because I got to chat with those guys in between approaches.

Later in the week I went out by myself to do actual approaches. It took me a little while to get up the nerves to approach, so I ended up only doing one. I'm trying to get myself to the point that I'm not thinking about it and just approaching like I was when I had someone pointing girls out to me. I know once I get some momentum from the first few, I'll start doing it without so much hesitation. So for now I'm going to keep trying actual approaches rather than continuing with the AA program.

ASK FOR HELP
Couple questions this week:

1. My app profiles are sexual and I'm a somewhat "dangerous" looking guy. My current FWB said she was a little scared to meet the first time. I've had others I look dangerous in a flirty/sexual manner. This works to my advantage because the sense of danger is a turn on for women. But it can also cause some hesitation for some girls for actually meeting, especially if they are 18/19. Any advice on lines for building some comfort for meeting? When I ask for the number after running the BDSM lines I usually say "It's a good mix of trust and pleasure. So let's grab a coffee and see if we vibe. What's your number?" which has helped out a bit.

2. I know it is a crutch that I won't need as I get more approaches under my belt, but anything you guys did when starting out to warm up for the first one or two approaches before you got momentum?

Also thank you to the guys who have answered my questions in the past. Really appreciate the help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:47 am

2. I know it is a crutch that I won't need as I get more approaches under my belt, but anything you guys did when starting out to warm up for the first one or two approaches before you got momentum?
I have a ritual I always do before I start approaching, I buy a water from the convivence store in the mall and start chatting up the cashier, smiling and asking them how their day is, how busy it is, when are they off. Just general small talk, also consider chewing gum I felt when I first started my approaches it was so bad I felt my jaw would lock up and I was so scared I felt like I couldn't even speak. Gum helped me take the anxiety away just don't chew like an animal when you approach the woman haha. Also not allowing myself to go home/eat if I don't hit x approaches. The starting days I just did 1 approach and instantly went home, day 2 do 2 approaches and go home, so 1+x approaches each day until it clicks, and it will.
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:23 pm

hmmm I ain't no expert at all and idk what alex did, but isnt saying that your weakness is blondes, cleavage and tattos maybe screening out girls that don't have those qualites but are still bangable and hot? just a thought i got from it
Bman

Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:31 am

Olafsmash wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:23 pm
hmmm I ain't no expert at all and idk what alex did, but isnt saying that your weakness is blondes, cleavage and tattos maybe screening out girls that don't have those qualites but are still bangable and hot? just a thought i got from it
You may be right but I thought I would run it as an experiment. Alex says it will make the girls who are not those things qualify themselves to you more. From my experience this week, it seems to be an easier way for them to message you first. Here is an example from Bumble and she was a brunette.
Bumble.PNG
THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

Apps: So most of my numbers have come from Hinge, but this week I scored my first number from Tinder after changing the bio. She has experience being a sub and wants to explore more BDSM, but she said she specifically swiped on me from the things in my profile. I also got my first couple matches on Bumble this week which I have not been getting before. I'm still struggling though with converting some of these matches to numbers and then numbers to dates. I use Andy's BDSM text flow and after reengaging some with the "If you're to shy or nervous, I understand" I found out that quite a few are actually just really shy or nervous. So still trying to figure out a way to build just a little comfort in there to get them to the date. Once on the date I know I'm solid because the girls who have met me say they are much more relaxed with me at that point.

Dates: Had a date with a new girl who just moved to ATX. She used to be a boxer in New Orleans. I was upfront about the dynamic I wanted, she was onboard, but said she didn't want to have sex on the first date. I told her that was fine because I'm pretty sure date two is in the bag. I decided to hang out with her a bit longer just because she was genuinely an interesting person and we were having a great time. Now what I wish I had done and want to get better at is asking her again to come back to my place at the end of the date. I usually just take the first no at face value, instead of digging in to find her hesitation to see if its something I can mitigate. Plus we built such a great connection that the second time I asked could have been a yes.

Cold Approach: Went out again last Sunday with @bonzo34 to the farmer's market and approached 5 girls while I was there. I actually got my first two numbers which I was excited for! It felt great because all the girls I approached that day were easily 7's or 8's in my book. I'm still pretty new to this, so I still need to learn how to be more sexual in the interaction, and the best way for me to message them after I get the number. So the numbers I got did not turn into anything. But right now I am just trying to get the foundation and consistency down of approaching. I went out this week once and only ended up doing one approach but I'm finding some better spots for myself. This week I would like to find a spot that is closer to home and start building some consistency.

ASK FOR HELP
Couple questions this week:

1. What are the best resources for learning CA interactions and texting after? I know there dozens on youtube, but if you can save me the time of watching all of them and point me to the ones that have helped you the most that would be appreciated. Or books and podcasts, as I consume those more than video content. I'm looking to develop a style that is more direct, honest, and efficient.

2. Still looking for any advice in building a little comfort with the girls from OLD that may be intimidated, shy, or nervous to meet me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:10 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
Bman

Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:21 pm

THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

TL;DR: 8 numbers from apps, 1 number from CA turning into my first CA date, shit ton of reschedules, 0 lays, and ghosted by my current FWB.

Man this week has been frustrating. It feels like there was plenty of places to improve, which I can own. And it also feels there were places it was out of my control. Either way, it surely was not a lack of effort. Here's the breakdown.

Apps: I'm happy to have started getting quality matches on tinder, only boost once a week, and scored a couple numbers that got setup for dates. One was even a very hot tattoo instagram model. One observation I've made is it does not really matter when I boost. I have down week nights, weekend nights, and even a Wednesday morning at 9am because my thumb accidently hit the damn button and you cant stop it. Regardless of when I do it, I get roughly the same amount of matches. Between Tinder and Hinge I got 8 numbers this week but it has been shitstorm with dates. (More on that in a moment).

Cold Approach: I was busy last weekend but still wanted to get some approaches in so I went to the grocery store like 2 blocks from my apartment. I did 5 approaches, and one of them I got a number from. I told her I was hitting the pool at my place later and she asked what time I was doing that and told me to text her later when I was. I thought maybe I was going to get a streets to sheets lay, but I texted her later that day to invite her over, but she thought a bunch of people were coming over and did not feel comfortable just her and I. So I said no problem, let get drinks later in the week. So we set a date for Wednesday.

Dates: So of the 8 numbers I got, 2 immediately didn't respond when I moved to texting.

I setup a date for Monday with the instagram model, which she had to reschedule for Friday.

Tuesday I was busy, no dates.

Wednesday I had my date with the CA girl. But this was the first date I have ever set from a CA number, so I mistakenly went into it thinking that this was going to be different than a OLD date and she was probably not going to want to have sex on the first date. Went on the date and she was sending clear yes signals, commenting how attractive I was, how ballsy it was I approached her, touching me a few times. But she also talked a lot, and as an introvert I still hesitate to interrupt and I went into the date already thinking it was a no, so I never invited her back to my place. She eventually said she was going to the gym later and I was like fuck, you never asked. So I said "I'd invite you up to my place but it sounds like you're going to the gym." She asked if I was clean from STD's and then said she would be down to come over another day. We made out a bit before she left. I felt like such a dense idiot, but had to realize it was my first CA date. But lesson learned, always assume its a yes until its a definite no.

Thursday I had setup a date with a petite brunette from Hinge who wanted to explore BDSM. However I had got this number during the weekend and had to set the date far out because of all the other dates I had set earlier in the week. Well Wednesday she texted me and said she got nervous and did not want to go through with it.

So instead I setup a date for Thursday with an 18yo who was engaged but is in a poly relationship. We met at this coffee shop/ bar combo a few blocks from my house. She turned out to be a lot cuter than her Tinder photos which was awesome. We chatted for about 15 mins and I invited her back to my place. When we got there we chatted some more and I invited her to sit with me on the bed. She sat down and went in to kiss her. She was a little hesitant but then started getting into it. But then she pushed me away a little and said she doesn't usually have sex on the first date and she couldn't anyways. I didn't push into why and said that was fine. We talked about some of our kinks and things we want to try. And made out some more. She was training jiu jitsu at 7 so she had to go. So I walked her back to the coffee place and found out on the way there that her fiancé usually drives her to these first dates and had been sitting in the car the whole time at the coffee place just waiting! Like dude, I almost fucked your fiance and you were just her chauffer... painful. Anyways, she said she definitely wants to have sex, so we are set for another date next Tuesday.

Friday I was supposed to have my rescheduled date with the instagram model. But I did the normal morning checkin, and she asked to clarify if I just wanted a sexual relationship. (Which i was pretty clear about before we even setup the date) I said yes and she said she was looking for something more so probably not a good fit. Fair enough.

So I tried to set a second date with the boxer girl from New Orleans that I went on a date last week. I would have set this date up earlier in the week but she was going on a work trip till Wednesday. She was super responsive after our first date and before she left for her trip on the weekend, but then when I texted her I got nothing and still have heard nothing from her. Which sucks, especially after the rest of the week.

Friday night I boosted my Tinder and got two quality matches and numbers. One of them I tried to have her come directly to my place, but she couldn't because she was working. So we set a date for today instead. After this long week I was pretty determined to get laid. But come date time, she can't come because her babysitter was not able to come till later when she would have to go to work. So nothing today either. But we are rescheduled for tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have the rescheduled date at 4. But earlier in the week I also set a date for 8 with a married woman in a poly relationship. But this one I feel like is going to flake out on me based on our text conversations. So maybe I have two dates tomorrow which is the first time I have scheduled two dates in the same day. Or maybe I have 1.

And finally I set one more date for Monday with the other girl I matched with on Tinder.

Honestly this many dates in a week is a bit of a pain. But I'm trying to get at 3 ongoing FWB that I can see every week or so and then only be doing like 1 new date a week. But I'm in the beginning of this, so I have to put in the work.

Current FWB: Last time we saw each other we had great sex and I thought everything was peachy. I texted her last Friday to see when she was free on the weekend and got no response. I've heard nothing from her all week. I'm waiting till after the holiday weekend to text her Andy's ghosted message to see what's up. But with no new lays this week, it really sucked to get ghosted by my current FWB on top of it.

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:37 pm

good to see the hustle
Bman wrote:
What are the best resources for learning CA interactions and texting after?

^ this is the general advice I was given back in October/November of last year that shot my daygame approach->date conversion rate from like 1/400+ to 1/~50 (most people are more socially calibrated than I am too so should have even better results).

You can read my log for more details about my own implementation of this advice, but my current mentor wrote it all up in this reddit post recently.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:42 pm

Bman wrote:
THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

Wednesday I had my date with the CA girl. But this was the first date I have ever set from a CA number, so I mistakenly went into it thinking that this was going to be different than a OLD date and she was probably not going to want to have sex on the first date. Went on the date and she was sending clear yes signals, commenting how attractive I was, how ballsy it was I approached her, touching me a few times. But she also talked a lot, and as an introvert I still hesitate to interrupt and I went into the date already thinking it was a no, so I never invited her back to my place. She eventually said she was going to the gym later and I was like fuck, you never asked. So I said "I'd invite you up to my place but it sounds like you're going to the gym." She asked if I was clean from STD's and then said she would be down to come over another day. We made out a bit before she left. I felt like such a dense idiot, but had to realize it was my first CA date. But lesson learned, always assume its a yes until its a definite no.
Nice first date from CA, it definitely feels a lot more exciting walking up to a girl calling her cute, getting her number, and then her coming out on a date. Just hits different from OLD in my opinion, I was more excited from my first number that went no where then I was going on a date, to eventually making out grabbing ass with a tinder date. Can't wait to hear how this one turns out, nice job, keep going making good progress on all fields.
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Bman

Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:16 pm

@colgate thanks for the resource. This is pretty much what I'm doing now.

@Mimbe393939 well I forgot to mention in the reflection that I texted that girl the next day to see if she wanted to come over. She told me she only really goes for brown guys. So nothing became of that.

THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

Another dry spell week. Only had one date planned, and another was playing by ear. Both did not pan out. A bit frustrating, but just motivation to keep working at it. To be honest, I had a couple nights where I was just burnt out from the process of OLD that I did not do much and instead just read a book and took a break.

I read some of @Holden's log which really helped to see that the shit I've been dealing with isn't just me, but even the sexual elite on here have had to deal with it to

Apps: I don't really track numbers closely, but I do like to think about OLD as a funnel and how I can improve my skills and conversion from each step.

If the basic OLD funnel is Profile -> DM's -> Number & Texting -> 1st Date (2nd Date, etc) -> Sex -> Retention...

Then the top of funnel of Profile and DM's is going great. I have got them to the point that quality girls are messaging me on Tinder, Hinge, & Bumble. If I message 25-50 girls on Hinge I get about 4 numbers. If I boost on Tinder I will get about 1-2 numbers. And Bumble is starting to deliver matches, but have not got numbers yet. Of course I'll keep improving the profile, but happy to be getting these results.

Where my conversion starts to drop off the last few weeks is the texting to setup up the date, and then getting them to show for the first. I read over some of @Holden's log (dude, thanks for such great detail) and picked up a few things to try like sending voice messages. I usually keep texting to logistics, but some of the girls are not able to meet till way later in the week, and I feel if you don't keep some kind of connection till the date it increases the chance of them flaking.

Dates: I only had one confirmed date this week and one that was up in the air. Both ended up not happening. One date was with a cougar/MILF who I honestly did not expect to flake. I was a bit fed up with being flaked on, so I sent her over "Hmm, wasn't expecting you to flake yesterday to be honest. Any feedback so I know why? Cheers." In return I got this.
291317708_5035831999876013_5973146052508791816_n.jpg
So we are rescheduled for later this week. We will see how it goes. I'm also in conversation with a Nympho (she called herself that) and a cocktail waitress that really want to meet me but they both have really shitty schedules, so I'm not holding my breath on getting dates scheduled.

Cold Approach: Last Sunday I saw a really hot blonde gym bunny when I first entered. I put my stuff in the gym locker and walked straight up to her no hesitation. We chatted briefly about our workouts, I asked she had a BF, she said no, I asked if she wanted to grab a coffee or drink sometime and she said maybe some other time, she just got out of a long relationship. I said cool, enjoy your workout. Then I went to do my squats like it was no big deal. It was the first I've been outright rejected in my approaches and honestly, I didn't even care. It didn't phase me at all. I just went on with my workout. 0/1.

This is a huge difference from when I started because the first approach I ever did was in the gym and it took me 30 mins to actually go approach the girl, I was so fucking nervous, and had so much adrenaline afterwards. Now it's really no big deal.

The night I got flaked on I decided to hit the grocery store near my place for some approaches. There was not much volume there so I went 0/1.

But I did not have any dates or other plans for yesterday evening, so I went out to do some more approaches. I went 1/5. The girl I got a number with is a very cute blonde who I approached in a bookstore. We had some fun banter, and she said I looked like one of her favorite musicians, which she preceded to show me on her phone after I got her number. I'm going to see if she's available today to go out for a coffee. One of the no's I got said she had a boyfriend, but I was super good looking and if she didn't have a boyfriend she would have been all over that. Honestly just felt good to hear and gave some motivation to keep approaching.

I'm feeling pretty comfortable approaching now. Sometimes I might initially skip a girl from some AA, but then I usually nip that in the ass, turn around, and go approach her. I'm also approaching girls that are 7's, 8's, and the occasional 9 in my book. Which I definitely had a lot of anxiety about, even just a month ago.

There are still certain situations that get me like really, really attractive women (9's or 10's), when two attractive women are in a duo (I get caught up in which one I should approach), and if they are walking super quickly somewhere. But I know those will smooth out with more practice.

But overall, I'm more confident, my speech is more calm and fun, and I'm getting a few different outfits I can wear out approaching that get me compliments which is good feedback that I'm at least dressing well. It's too early to tell a real average, but so far its about 1 in 5 approaches gets a number. But of course, what matters is how those numbers pan out.

If I don't get many dates planned this week I will spend a couple more evenings out approaching. It definitely helps the mindset and frustration from OLD.

Mindset: I feel like right now I'm approaching the dip, the point where I got my newbie gains and now I'm going to have to put in the work to really start mastering this stuff. Which means I'll probably get slightly worse before I get better. The concept of the dip comes from marketer Seth Godin.
the-dip-Godin.jpg
It's sort of like when you first start working out. You go to the gym, learn new routines, and see your newbie gains come in. But after those first initial gains comes the real work of mastering the fundamentals and incremental improvement over time.

So for now, I'm just enjoying learning the skills, testing them out, and keep experimenting and refining until I find what works best for me. I only started doing all this about 2 months ago, and I have made good progress since then. Onwards and upwards.

Bman

Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:22 pm

THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

Another dry week. No dates.

Also finalized the divorce paperwork this week with the courts. It was a bittersweet moment because both of us really enjoyed the relationship, we both respect each other, but both of us are happier now. Just wanted different things in life.

Now that I understand all the pieces I'm working with (putting time in on the apps, scheduling dates, going out CA, going on dates, ect), I plan on having a much better and consistent schedule with this stuff. My plan is to put a lot of time on the apps on the weekend and set the dates for nights during the week. For nights I still have free during the week I will either go out and CA or take some photos for the apps. I want to take a least one new set of photos each week so they get progressively better. Saturdays I will spend more time during the day CA. Sundays will be my rest days, besides messaging on the apps, because honestly as an introvert I need at least one fucking day a week to just chill and read a book.

Apps: I decided to buy a pack of Tinder boosts and run an experiment of boosting at different times throughout the week just to see if I could get different results that doing the standard boost on a Fri/Sat/Sun. Results were lackluster, besides boosting at noon one of the days.

But most of this week has been shit on the apps, which is confusing because just a couple weeks ago I was doing fine. Regardless, just points to needing to improve pictures which I'm going to dedicate time to each week for doing so.

Have gotten a few numbers today and will continue to put in time tomorrow on the apps. Hopefully get some dates setup and end this dry spell I'm having. I'm have a pretty high sex drive, so this dry spell has left me horny as fuck.

Cold Approach: I really did not feel like approaching this week. It's been over 100 degrees in ATX which really dampened motivation to go out. I tried our small indoor mall here but over 50% of the girls there are underage which makes it difficult to discern who to approach.

Today I went out with @bonzo34 and went 0/7. One of the girls was the hottest girl I have approached so far. She gave me a huge smile and looked me up and down as we passed each other. I did not initially approach due to some AA but then thought she was way too hot to pass up, so I turned around and chased her across the crosswalk. Unfortunately she's from LA and only here till tomorrow. And I have not got slick enough yet to try and do insta-dates or make something happen that day. She was super excited to talk with me, really flattered, and said nobody ever comes and talks to her. I'm guessing she's one of those girls who knows she really hot and most guys are too scared to talk to her. Just felt good to have her checking ME out. Haha

Dates:
Bman wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:16 pm
One date was with a cougar/MILF who I honestly did not expect to flake.
So rescheduled with this woman for today. Sent a confirmation text yesterday just so I didn't waste my time. She said she would be there. Showed up for the date today... didn't show up.

I waited 5 mins and sent a text telling her what I was wearing so she could spot me when she got there (as a nicer way of saying where the hell are you?). She texted me that her daughter had got in a car accident and was at the ER with her. Even sent me a picture as proof even though I did not ask for it. Told here I was sorry to hear that, best wishes for her daughter, and to text me when her life calms down.

This is the 3rd time I have been stood up on dates because the girl had a medical emergency. First was a girl who had an ulcer explode and she was in the ER for two days. Another got alcohol poisoning. And now this one. What some crazy freaking luck. Now when I have a girl flake, I tend to believe it has less to do with me and more to do with the crazy stuff we all have to deal with in life. Literally when I'm sitting there waiting for the date and she doesn't show my first thought is "maybe she got in an accident".

Bman

Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:21 pm

THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

Another dry week. 1 date. 3 cancellations.

Apps: Last weekend I focused a good portion of time on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday messaging on Hinge and swiping/boosting on Tinder. Then throughout the week I only spend a little bit of time each day. As a result I got 10 numbers over the week.

A couple things that helped was messaging girls as quickly as possible after we match as @Manganiello suggests in his guide. Then when I got the number, I tried to set the date as quickly as possible.

A few girls I matched with were either not able to go out in the upcoming days or have to wait till next week. In this case I followed Andy's advice to not message them again until the day before you want to set the new time and date.

A few notes on messaging. I pretty much stuck the BDSM script unless I had something witty to say or the conversation to a particular turn, such as them asking my kinks or what I'm expecting. It's working, so not going to fix what's not broken. I also revived conversations and got a couple numbers from the "If you're too shy or nervous, I understand" line. I usually wait 24-48hrs of not hearing from them before sending that. Works great for girls that are interested but forgot to respond for whatever reason. For example, one girl was out of cell reception for 2 days and forgot to respond when she got back.

I also got a new remote trigger for my camera that allows me to shoot continuously, so I did a shoot this week. None of the photos turned out better than what I am already using. But I will continue to do at least one new shoot each week.

Cold Approach: To be honest, I did not approach at all this week, even when my dates were cancelled like I said I was going to do. Was just feeling burnt out by being in the ATX heat. I was also getting dates set from the apps, so I did not have motivation to push through the heat anyways. Not a big deal.

Dates: This week I just had to laugh by the repeated cancellations because they were all for very different and legitimate reasons that have nothing to do with me.

Sunday: Date cancelled because her daughter got in a car accident and was in the ER with her.
Monday: Date cancelled because she got COVID
Wednesday: Date cancelled because she got a promotion that day and her colleagues made dinner reservations for her

All of them are still very keen on meeting up with me, so will get them rescheduled this week or next.

I also got 3 numbers of girls that are very into kink, very keen to meetup, but they were all busy this week due to various things going on. One was even leaving for Canada for 3 weeks. So I will try to get them scheduled this week or next also. Not holding my breath though since they are so far out.

Had a date yesterday with a 19 year old from Tinder. Met up with her at a coffee place near my place. She was very shy and decently cute. I invited her back to mine about 20 mins into the date. She was hesitant and said maybe the second date and she could come right over to my place. I told her we could go back to mine now and just go slow. She said she had just got out of a bad relationship and needed to build some trust. I didn't push any further. We chatted for another 30 mins and I told her I was going to head home. I walked her back to her car and made out with her a little bit. I sent her a text about an hour later saying is was fun seeing her and if she was free on Tuesday, but got no response. So guessing that's a lost cause. Ill send another text later this week, but not expecting much.

For next week I'm currently setup with dates on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I also still need to text the leads from last week who said they could not meet till this week.

Bman

Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:04 pm

THIS WEEK'S REFLECTION

Monday: Lay #6 - viewtopic.php?p=39378#p39378
Wednesday: Date Cancelled
Thursday: Had date, no lay, won't be a 2nd date
Saturday: Lay #7 - viewtopic.php?p=39647#p39647

Took new set of shirtless pictures after finishing my cut this week.

Important lessons learned this week:
  • Don't waste your time texting back and forth before the date. Some girls won't like that, others will be fine to wait. For the ones that don't like it, that's fine. There will be other girls.
  • Cutting is great, but only do it for so long. Afterwards, eat to fuel your body especially if I'm working long days, working out a lot, and having multiple dates in a week.
  • Listen to the signals of your body. If your body is telling you are tired and weak at the moment, its OK to not keep progressing the date to sex, or progress it to intercourse. Respect your body. If for whatever reason you can't see this girl again, there will be other girls.
  • If you're having ED during sex, it's ok to stop and just be real with the girl. You're still taking the lead. And as embarrassing as it may be, it will be even more embarrassing to try to keep going but its clearly not going to happen.
  • It literally pays to tell the truth. In this scenario, it was 2.5k to tell the truth.
Apps

The work I put in last week paid off for getting dates setup this week. I will continue using the cycle of messaging a lot on the weekends, getting dates set for the week, and mildly using the apps during the week. A couple of the old numbers I got from two weeks ago who could not schedule in the same week I got the number did not respond this week. Just showing the longer you delay scheduling a date, the less likely it will happen.

Took a new shirtless picture after finishing my summer cut. More on that below.

In the previous few weeks I have had girls who want to message back and forth after setting the date to "get to know me better". What happens with these girls is if I engage in back and forth texting, I usually talk myself right out of a date. Which may be good because I didn't waste time going on a date, but I wasted the time of texting.

So I decided not to do that at all this week. One girl didn't like it and cancelled our date for Wednesday. Another is totally cool on waiting. In the end, I would rather not chat with them until on the date. Texts of these girls below:

Girl one who doesn't like it (and wanted me to send her a pic so she knew I was real):
Screenshot_20220731-075726_Messages.jpg
Girl who is willing to wait:
Screenshot_20220731-075659_Messages.jpg

Dates

Monday: Lay #6 - viewtopic.php?p=39378#p39378
Wednesday: Date Cancelled
Thursday: Had date, no lay, won't be a 2nd date
Saturday: Lay #7 - viewtopic.php?p=39647#p39647

You can read the lay reports for how Monday's and Saturday's dates went. I enjoyed them and they escalated pretty nicely.

Lay #6 is a ONS. After trying to set another time to come over she said she's not in a good place to seeing see people right now.

Thursday's date was ok. She was very interested and we even discussed a bit of our kinks beforehand. When we got on the date we chatted about work, hobbies, travel, typical run of the mill things. We did not really have anything common, but I thought she was still pretty cute and invited her back to my place about 45 mins into the date. She blushed really hard and said she doesn't really do that with guys on the first date. She then kept apologizing for blushing so much and I could tell she was still thinking about it. I asked what her hesitation was. She said it was not me but just the idea of it. I told her that was fine and did not push any further. We talked for about 5 more minutes and I walked her back to her car. She said "it was really great to meet you and yeah..." which I took for she was not interested. So I did not even try to kiss her and just sent her on her way.

Next week:
Monday: Date with fit 23 year old latina
Thursday: Lay #7 - Architect Girl confirmed to come over again

Health

I have been doing a cut cycle the last 6-8 weeks to lower my body fat percentage, reveal my abs some more, and take a better picture for the apps. I could start to tell my energy was getting a little lower, my mood a little more low, sleep starting to get effected, and my lifts not as solid as usual. All telltale signs to stop the cut.

It also contributed to some low energy during my lays. I know this because when I did a short bulk cycle before the cut, I was eating about 500 cals more each day and my erections were rock hard and my libido was very high. That is much more of a favorable state to be in. So I took some pictures for tinder and starting to slowly bring my calories back to maintainece, then to a slight surplus again.

Here is the new shirtless photo:
New-Photo.jpg

I'm pretty happy with how my physique has progressed since my first major weight loss 4 years ago. In 2015-17 I was probably around 200lbs and definitely above 15% BF. I did my first major cut starting in 2018 when I was around 180lbs. I cut all the way down to 145lbs and about 8% BF. This most recent cut clocked in at 162 and roughly 8-9% BF. You can see in the pictures below that the difference between 2019 to now is not drastic (besides my beard filling out!) but the noteworthy part is I packed on about 15lbs lean muscle, so now I can be 162lbs and not have to go all the way to 145!

Here is that journey:
Body-Transform.jpg

I'm also much more solid in my major lifts in form. Numbers:
Squat: 395lbs
Bench: 265lbs
Deadlift: 325 lbs

Startup

Most of my log here is focused on dating, but I am also working on other important goals in my life. I wanted to share a win and first sale milestone for my startup. Plus a lesson learned in honesty.
Bman wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:27 am
Startup: I have had 3 sales calls to get sponsorships so far and they have all turned out well. One of them came back this week and would like to move forward with the proposal. As long as things pan out, it will be the first sale in the startup! And I only need one of these people to say yes, so if it falls through I can just move on to the next prospect.
So fun story on this that happened this week. The first sponsor, lets call him Sponsor 1, I reached out to was interested. We just needed to setup another call to iron out the details. I reached out to a couple times but heard no word back. So I moved on to the next prospect.

Couple sales calls later, I have another interested sponsor, lets call him Sponsor 2. I get all the details ready and Sponsor 2 is almost closed on. Then Sponsor 1 finally schedules a call with me again from the old Calendly link I had sent him...

Now I told each of these guys that this with an exclusive sponsorship, meaning there would be only one sponsor with no competition (which means they would pay a higher price.) So at this point I had to make a decision. Do I end the deal with Sponsor 2, who I was actually more in line with philosophically, and tell him that I had this other deal going with Sponsor 1 before him? Or go to Sponsor 1 and tell him I'm working with Sponsor 2 now?

What did I do? I told the truth to both.

What happened? I turned a 4k deal into a 6.5K deal.

I got on the call with Sponsor 1, told him I had not heard from him and went looking for another sponsor. Turns out Sponsor 1 & Sponsor 2 have been in chats with one another about working on other projects together. So Sponsor 1 asked if they could cosponsor together, and said he would be happy to pay, not the full quoted price, but more than half for each company. We both spoke with Sponsor 2 and everyone is happy with deal.

Should have contract signed and money in the bank account early next week.

Question

In few of the previous weeks I had first dates with girls, asked them to come to my place but it was a no, made out with them at the end of the date, but it never turned into a second date.

I'm curious what I may be able to improve here. Obviously it's going to be hard for you to say exactly what without me going into deep detail about a specific date but some thoughts are:
  • Maybe my conversations are too platonic?
  • Should I try to set a second date at the end of the first one while she is still there with me?
  • Should I spend more time making out/ escalating physically at the end of the date?
Just curious what your guys experiences are.

Manganiello
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:17 pm

Absolutely solid week man.
Bman wrote:
I packed on about 15lbs lean muscle, so now I can be 162lbs and not have to go all the way to 145!
Great work.

If you said it, I may have missed it. What's your height?
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Bman

Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:29 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:17 pm
Absolutely solid week man.
Bman wrote:
I packed on about 15lbs lean muscle, so now I can be 162lbs and not have to go all the way to 145!
Great work.

If you said it, I may have missed it. What's your height?
Thanks man! And I'm roughly 5' 10"

Kurvam
Goal: Improve rotation

Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:43 pm

Bman wrote:

Question

In few of the previous weeks I had first dates with girls, asked them to come to my place but it was a no, made out with them at the end of the date, but it never turned into a second date.

I'm curious what I may be able to improve here. Obviously it's going to be hard for you to say exactly what without me going into deep detail about a specific date but some thoughts are:
  • Maybe my conversations are too platonic?
  • Should I try to set a second date at the end of the first one while she is still there with me?
  • Should I spend more time making out/ escalating physically at the end of the date?
Just curious what your guys experiences are.
This used to happen to me quite often back in the day, id make out with a girl sometimes more then they'd not meet me again. I changed my strategy to not making out or anything in public. I'd only physically escalate once at my place where sex could actually take place. Even before i started screening harder it definitely improved my date to lay ratio.

I think escalating more in public would not help at all as it would create more pressure/expectation that sex must happen on the next date.