Brandon Builds - Doing a Little Kink Night Game; Found the One "Celibate" Girl in the Club

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:39 pm

Bman wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:32 am
I know 10 lays is not a lot for some of you
Never ever undervalue your results man, you are putting in the work, you are listen, understanding and doing.

I'm extremely confident you will become an absolute slayer soon
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:31 pm

Epic progress so far mate
twonightstander
Goal: Become "that guy"
Motto: The only easy day was yesterday

Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Cheers man, I have no idea what advice you might be referring to but congrats on the fantastic progress. Keep crushing it
Goals completed (2022)
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:51 pm

twonightstander wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:00 pm
Cheers man, I have no idea what advice you might be referring to but congrats on the fantastic progress. Keep crushing it
You indirectly helped point me towards a good model and way to structure CA.

I think is great to learn from the veterans and heed their advice. However, it's also valuable to learn from those next to you at a similar level. Your dedication to CA is good model for others to learn from about what work ethic looks like in this area.

You also indirectly helped point me to Day Game Mastery, which has actually helped me on dates.

Though I am not directly focusing on CA at the moment, I know exactly where to start when I do.

So I appreciate your work ethic, being humble and asking questions, and continuing to show up.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Slickbackkhair
Goal: Sleep 30chicks in2years
Motto: Do the work every damn day

Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:10 am

Congrats man!

I wouldn't downplay it. The average guy has what 6 lays over the course of his life.

You got 10 in 6 months. Sky is the limit baby!
Aku
Goal: Make female friends

Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:03 am

Good work man,
That is great results in a short amount of time. Looking forward to see how you journey in the BDSM world unfolds :-)
Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:16 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:16 am
Any questions you want me to ask him?
BDSM scheme for OLD.
Do you use it as written by Andy or do you tweak it. If you do how?
Also do you use just this scheme for your matches?

Do you see a difference between giving girl an orgasm with a toy before or after sex itself?
What works better for you?
Bman

Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:04 am

This week’s reflection

Apps

Got banned on Hinge again (3rd time this year. Haha). I technically was banned last weekend, but I lazily remade an account with the exact same pictures. So I’m assuming they finally got around to scrubbing my profile and banned me again with a week. No biggie. Just hopped on over to Tinder and got a few matches there.

Since it is finally cooling off here in ATX, not 100 degrees every day, I’m going to start taking photos again in some fall fashion to round out the profile some more.

If I don’t get any dates planned this week then I’m going to take a week break from the apps for some cold approach practice.

Dates
Took a bit of break after the 3 lays so close together. 3 seems like a sweet spot in a week and something I would like to aim for going forward.

Tried getting Cinderella Girl over again to lock in, but she works 7 days a week and is visits her family every weekend so it’s been difficult to get her scheduled. But we have bantered a bit over text, she’s still very responsive, and seems keen to come over again.

Also tried getting Southern Girl over again once, but she was also busy. Not concerned about locking this one in though.

Dates Next Week

Nothing planned yet.

Going on Andy’s Podcast

Really grateful and honored to get to chat with @KillYourInnerLoser next weekend on the podcast. I have a lot of respect for him and this community. Hope to be able to bring in some value with my story.

I am a pretty open book and comfortable with being transparent/ vulnerable so feel free to ask anything that will help you guys. I'm still young blood in game, so I'm still intimate with the struggles starting out.

Some topics that may interest you guys:
  • How to have a successful long-term relationship, divorce, getting back out there
  • Kink/BDSM
  • Mindset: being honest and comfortable with yourself, overcoming self-doubt
  • Startups
  • Nutrition/health/weightlifting
  • And of course anything related to my log/ journey.
If you have questions, drop them below.

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:22 pm

I'd love to hear you and @KillYourInnerLoser talk about how you developed the proper mindset, skills, connections and courage to start a business, as well as essential lessons you've learned since starting one.

Would also love to hear both of you talk about your darkest moments and greatest successes on your entrepreneurial journeys.
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:15 pm

• What's one (or more) things you wish you did earlier in your self development journey?
  • Got any time-management mindset tips?
  • Would love to hear about what you've done to overcome self doubt.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Method
Goal: Build a Career
Motto: This Is What Hard Feels Like

Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:29 am

If you were to dedicate a certain amount of time daily to increasing your income, without a clear direction, would you focus on educating yourself in a new skillset, just starting some sort of business and attempting to grow it, or orient yourself first to seek out a niche before diving in 100%?

The situation I find myself in currently is having time and a good work ethic to apply, so my question is, as an entrepreneur, how would you make the most of those 2 qualities?
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:58 pm

FUCK YES!!!!!

Brandon: Q for ya - I always want to be married, man. Talk to me about how you'd go about that. I wanna hear.

Q: What is your advice for a man in self improvement whose goal it is to ultimately get married and start a family?

@KillYourInnerLoser if you haven't already sat down lmk if you can take the above q.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Bman

Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:22 am

This week’s reflection

Pretty chill week this week. Ordered or wish listed a couple new clothing items to get soon so I can take a few new pictures and reset the Hinge account.

Dates

No dates this week. Had a few leads from Feel’d but they are all out of town 60 or 90 minutes away so was not able to have them come into the city. One lead isn’t available till next week.

Dates Next Week
Thursday

Going on Andy’s Podcast

Awesome podcast interview with @KillYourInnerLoser yesterday. Went for 3.5hrs! Longest podcast interview I have done so my throats a bit sore.

Thank you to everyone who asked questions. We did get through them all, but if there was some nuance or further depth to your question you wanted answered, leave it here after listening to the interview and I’ll try to answer it.
Hard2Focus wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:15 pm
What's one (or more) things you wish you did earlier in your self development journey?
We answered this on the podcast, but I want to reiterate here.

My answer is to have more self-compassion along the journey. I hold pretty high standards for myself. When I fall short of those standards, historically I have been a harsh critic. I only bring this up here because reflecting on the interview, I would have liked my answers to be more clear and succinct. I strive to have clear, impactful communication. So during the interview I could have done better. So now I recognize this is just a practice and make a mental note of what to do better. And I stop… rather than continuing to beat up on myself. This is what I mean by self-compassion. Recognizing I did well, and there are still areas for improvement.
Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:22 pm
how you developed the proper mindset, skills, connections and courage to start a business, as well as essential lessons you've learned since starting one.
Given Andy’s audience, I focused my answers more towards the beginning of my journey when I was freelancing as a web designer, photographer, and marketer. During that time I also dabbled in ecommerce. These are all what are sometimes labeled as “lifestyle” businesses.

The business I have now is a higher education startup which combines a student’s passions with global challenges (climate change, healthcare, poverty, ect) and helps them learn the skills to solve those problems. The only significant difference between a lifestyle business and startup is the scale you are trying to reach and consequently the amount of leverage required to reach that scale in capital, people, code, and media.

I’m not sure what type of business you’re trying to start. In the interview I focused on the former, but if you are trying to do the latter, my answer would change slightly. Open to chatting or elaborating if this is the case.

Also, I did not mention the name of my current business or go in depth about during the interview only because I did not want it widely marketed on YouTube in association with the rest of material I was discussing. (Higher education and BDSM don’t quite mix well).

However, for the others that asked about entrepreneurship and may be unclear about what it is that you want to do, one of the courses I created for the startup is called “How to Find Your Purpose”. The course will lead you through figuring out what you actually care about, learning skills to pursue that thing, and applying those skills in either a job or as an entrepreneur to actually help others. All the courses for the startup are free, so check it out if you’re in the position of not knowing what the hell you want to do with your life.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:58 pm
I always want to be married, man. Talk to me about how you'd go about that. I wanna hear.
We spoke a lot about this throughout the interview. I know you will put in the work and heed advice, so if you want to hop on a call to ask more direct questions or flesh out what this looks like for you, I’m happy to give my time to you.

Finally, I would gladly welcome any feedback about the interview once it comes out. Just trying to be 1% better than yesterday.

Bman

Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:20 pm

This week’s reflection

Had a little bit of a stressful beginning to the week so ended getting a cold sore on my lip. As a consequence, I decided to cancel the two dates I had scheduled as I did not want to pass it on to them. Bit of a bummer because one of them was a cute Asian girl, which would have been my first, but we rescheduled for next Saturday. I’m guessing she will flake after pushing it out so far. No biggie. There will be another one.

Apps

Since I had some time now on my hands, decided to take some new pictures and enhance a few old ones to upgrade the profile. I’m happy with how they turned out.

Here’s the current profile and new pictures I took:
Tinder 9.PNG
FA1.jpg
FA5.jpg
FA6.jpg
FA4.jpg
Also, since I was banned on Hinge a few weeks ago and was waiting to make a new profile after taking some more pictures, I payed for a month of Feel’d. With it you get one “ping” a day to send. I have been sending it to the hottest girl in the stack each day which rakes me in a one or two quality matches a week. Feel’d has much lower users than other apps, so that’s pretty decent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:00 pm

Solid stuff my man, solid stuff
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z