Mimbe393939 Progress Log - LAY REPORTS / UPDATES

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Fuckboy Aspirant
Goal: Conquer Social Freedom
Motto: "Do what YOU want!"

Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:15 am

bro that 3 hours sleep routine is taking it's toll on you for sure. Take a day or two to rest properly and get back on track to fuck these hoes haha :) 8-)
"A man is never wrong, doing what he believes to be the right thing."

My cold-approach log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1525

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:09 am

Mimbe393939 Tinder Lay Report #7 - 20 Year old curvy rugby player

I had set this date up one week ago with a tinder girl, so I had to do a few pings in the week to keep flake rates down

It was at bubble tea downtown, since she was quite far away and I wanted to go to this BBT spot again

The tone pre- date texting was quite flirty/good banter, and I've gotten lays from these kinds of super receptive interactions

I met her, instantly vibe check the hug, say what's up

Walk down to the BBT shop, it's her first time trying it. So I get what I usually get, with the popping boba since she doesn't like to chew haha

She loved it, which was kind of cool to see her trying this in real time

We sit down, start talking, she's laughing at all my jokes, my spikes are hitting, we're vibing quite well

So I say let's get out of here, and go back to my apartment watch a "movie" she agrees, she drives there, I drive there

I walk over to where her car is parked, we walk in together

Go to my balcony, look into the sunset

I put on Love is Blind lmao, I am just sitting next to her for a while. Vaping together, having fun

Eventually, I just say I'm tired of watching this and go in for the kiss

You could tell, she was ready to go lmao

We start making out hard, I say let's go fool around my room. No resistance just goes into my room

Just kissing her on my bed, slowly undressing each other. Sucking on her tits, she's moaning hardcore

I put the condom on, start fucking her in missionary. Then doggy, she's moaning hardcore, grabbing my arms, scratching my back

I cum, and eventually we rest/cuddle and just talk about contacts, and random bs since I saw she was wearing them, since I was too lmao

We go another round, after a while, she's so fucking wet at this point and wants me to cum, so I do since I'm about to anyways

We just talk for a while, about our past experiences, she asked how many girls I had been with since I was good, and that I was her 4th lay. She had broken up with her EX, 3 weeks ago haha

And the other guys she slept with, we're trash in bed

If a girl said that to me back then, about her past experiences. I would have been soo taken back by it, now I can confidently joke around about it, and feel nothing.

So that definitely felt validating

It was getting late, so we just agreed to get going. Walked her to her car, kissed her/grabbed her ass one last time

Not much else to say, let's fucking get to it boys
Last edited by Mimbe393939 on Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Mimbe393939

Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:54 am

Mimbe393939 FAILED TINDER DATE

I try to be as transparent as possible in my log, so here it goes.

I thought I was going to have some nice, slim 19 year old tinder date to ravage. But instead, I get some trashy 19 year old catfish

I set up the date near her place since she couldn't drive, I looked at the place previously, and I thought she lived in some upscale house, but no, it was the house on the other side that looked like some crack shack

I'm literally in the fucking Quebec ghetto it seemed, what has Mimbe gotten himself into this time

She comes over to me after leaving my car, looks a lot bigger then her photos. I could see her nipple rings through her shirt, like she ready to go lmao. She looks trashy, like if I did anything with her, I'd get a disease type shit lol

We walk together to some spot she knows of, I'm kind of curious too, so Idc about the frame battle I just frame it like I wanted to do that as well, like it was my idea

We talk while walking, the more I discover about her, the more I feel even more repulsed. She had a pretty crazy childhood, parents we're alcoholics, she moved here from BC when she was 18

From her texts, I had no idea. We go over to the spot, it actually is quite nice. It's like some river rapids, and you can see the downtown from across the rapid river/lake, and then we walk over to where her house is

Once we get back to near her house, I just end the date there, I say like I don't think I can hangout anymore, both wished each other a goodnight, and that was it

I felt like I was in fight or flight mode when I ended the date, and told her that I wouldn't be hanging out with her anymore

I never ended a date before, so it was different and nice.

In hindsight, I should have ended the date sooner, as I knew it was going no where.

Not too mad about it, idc. Been messaging girls on the way back home 8-)

Not much else to say, let's fucking get to it boys
Last edited by Mimbe393939 on Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:22 am

Top G
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:38 pm

Good on ya for ending it when u wanted to
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Mimbe393939

Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:12 am

MIMBE TINDER DATE REPORT - 29 YO Japanese Girl

29 Year Old Japanese Girl from Tinder

I had a tinder date set up with this girl for bubble tea she moved to Canada from Japan sometime last year

She shows up, she's better looking then her pictures. Since some of her pictures are like the awkward typical Japanese Girl ugly smiling shot, but her others we're good

Probably one of the best dates I've ever been on, she was so hot. She was all dressed up too with makeup, so I thought would be a GO

It was less awkward then I had imagined, I thought her English was going to be much worse then it was.

We we're vibing pretty hard, I was asking her about her travels, pictures from Japan and people love talking about themselves. We we're laughing at her lack of some words, and then she'd use some translator and we'd have a laugh. I was trying to tease her and be challenging the best I could given a girl with not completely fluent, but good English

She would like sort of like hit my arms when I'd joke sometimes, so I thought indicator of interest

She thought it was super cute that I knew 3 Japanese words, Baka, Senpai and Kon'nichiwa

It was super funny for her, and me too hahaha

She also had some super like FOB perception of Poutine (A dish Canada is known for, that not many countries have)

So she asks in broken English if ONE company makes the gravy for all of the poutine, "So does one gravy factory make it for all the poutines" I had to get her to like almost sound it out for me since it was like broken english, we both died laughing once I figured out what she was saying to me, I was like noo lmaoo that's crazy, it was fucking adorable/hilarious lmao

At some point during the date, I had asked her if she wanted to come over and watch "movies" at my apartment

But she declined, and said another time

I instantly shook it off and kept vibing/talking, like nothing just happened and remaining unphased

After like 1 hour, I said well we should get going, I said nice meeting you, I had fun and she had to catch a bus, so I drove off

Japanese people don't usually like to get escalated on in public, so I wasn't going to try and pull some ninja shit on a "walk" or something

Been having little no date anxiety these days, something that used to bug me when I first started getting in OLD in May.

Now I feel at ease, comfortable and just focusing on having a good interaction with the girl, being happy and truly enjoying the moment together, in a timeless just me + her manor.

We'll see what the verdict is tomorrow morning-afternoon if I'm ghosted or not.

After the date, I picked up the Native chick, I had fucked previously from tinder, told her to wear that dress that I saw in her snap story and she did. I GUESS I'll fuck this girl, I actually told her that I was "doing something at my parents" and then later on, after the date that I couldn't pull, I told her that I was free and done whatever I was doing lol.

But honestly, I don't even care too hard about retention/fucking girls I have done shit with, I have 2 other girls calling back asking when I am free but I could care less, I am trying to just hustle new experiences and just fuck them if I don't have dates planned and if I could even POTENTIALLY have a new date, I will rather that instead

I am really enjoying the amount of new experiences, and I "get off" to them now. I just want to keep on having novelty experiences with new girls, rather then hang onto the ones I have now just for sex, probably haven't found the right one to keep around, but even then. The show must go on.

I have a date scheduled tomorrow with some cute girl who lives close, but she hasn't replied to Mondays texts, so expecting a ghost. Oh well, at least I can hustle new leads and start hustling Hinge (Something I was not previously doing)

If I could fuck Japanese women on a daily-weekly-monthly basis, like THAT. Wow, would I ever be in heaven. I will switch focus from hustling all these new lays in the shortest amount of time possible one day. I have an idea, as to what, now after speaking with a few KYIL guys about this.

Not much else to say, let's fucking get to it eh boys.
Last edited by Mimbe393939 on Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toast

Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:34 am

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:12 am
If I could fuck Japanese women on a daily-weekly-monthly basis, like THAT. Wow, would I ever be in heaven.
Yah man I wanna live that dream as well XD

Doesn't seem like you did anything egregiously wrong. Maybe just not DFT at the moment. If u can set up D2 then that's good.

My 2 cents on the public escalation is that yes they don't like it because they're Japanese and its strange and foreign to them.

Or also that since your a foreigner they almost expect things to be different and potentially for you to act more forward then a Japanese guy.
Hard to tell exactly what they want. In Japan I generally only physically escalate in private, but that's not to say that I haven't seen Japanese people kissing or whatever in public. Its becoming more common the more westernized Japan is getting
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Mimbe393939

Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:05 pm

Mimbe Focus Change - Language Learning

So.. I have been thinking a lot about my future, self reflection, my current living situation here in Canada.

I think this will be an interesting post, as no one documents their language learning.

Going to Japan is always something I wanted to do, but it was all mental masturbation before.

Here are pictures of me on a Japanese-English forum when I was age 18, in 2016 - Do Japanese girls like to interact with Gaijins (Foreigners) Cringe I know, slapping my head at 18 year old me.
haha.png
These thoughts I have had in the back of my mind, of going to Japan, picking up women, and possibly living there has been dormant in the back of mind forever

I remember trying to learn the language before, and becoming quickly overwhelmed, having 0 guidance, no clue what to do

The furthest I got, was translating a bunch of English dating phrases like "are you single, do you speak English, what do you do for a living" etc etc, to Japanese

A lot of guys in this space have inspired me, motivated me to switch focus in being more useful of my other spare time, in conquering this language @Manganiello @Toast @lacroix and the best for last @colgate for mentoring me, giving me tips, helping me speak, write, and literally holding my hand in making me take the exact same steps he did to reach a top level of Japanese writing/speaking/understanding, and I can't thank them enough for showing me what's possible.

These are my first baby steps to my road to Japan/Language Learning Journey, even if it becomes a trip. I want to be able to stand my own, and have conversations and understand the language.

I have started learning Hiragana, the first Japanese Letter system

I am nearly done it now, and I will continue learning as per @colgates teachings

Here are some examples of me using my new found knowledge, that I started on Friday.
saki.jpg
This was one of the first steps I took, showing the Japanese girl I had a date with, and saying her name in Japanese
spam letters.jpg
Some of the other Asia boys have started a Language Learning Hustle/Accountability telegram group, and I am there. I spam what I learn using the Japanese keyboard I installed on my Phone, from purely memory after I study the Hiragana

I also made my bumble use travel mode, to Japan. It was insane the kind of women I would get, I got a few contacts from Bumble->Line (Japanese whatsapp) Here is me saying some phrases, I don't have them memorized but I do this
retarded.jpg
So I what I will do, is I see that Kisu contains Ki and Su, and I know that they are きす -> Kiss

Here is me spamming some of my new found Japanese speaking contacts (WAMAN) on my Line/HelloTalk/IG using my Japanese
Japanese.jpg
Japanese1.jpg
Japanese3.jpg
(One of the phrases is wrong here, I'm learning ok!)
Japanese4.jpg
Tinder.jpg
Funny.jpg
The last one is quite funny to me, you can literally see me saying soon I will be speaking Japanese to you, and surely I did haha look at the time frames. It's fun/funny moments like these, that make language so funny and comical.

I am still hustling tinder in Canada, and self improving, but I am switching gears into taking language seriously, now that I know that what I thought was the impossible, is achievable.

Not much else to say, let's fucking get to it boys.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:55 am

this guy is going to fucking speak japanese and be banging anime girls soon you just watch
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Toast

Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:34 pm

lol these line exchanges are funny. Just spamming random shit and she says good morning. Great stuff BTW. Stoked to see you and @colgate whenever yall get to japan
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Mimbe393939

Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:47 am

Mimbe393939 Grinding Japanese - 2nd early on Milestone - Katakana done

I had finished Hiragana 2 days ago, so I started Katakana on a fresh day, which was yesterday

I grinded non stop last night for 2 hours before a comedy show, and got halfway through Katakana

I resumed where I left off today, and finished Katakana, my 2nd small milestone.

In simple terms Katakana is like the uppercase version of Hiragana, so like the 2nd part of the Japanese alphabet, with different symbols

It took me 4 hours total to memorize these loosely, I still can't remember them if I see them all, some of them I can.

But when I type on the Japanese keyboard on my phone, I can remember them all.

I am slowly making contacts to speak Japanese with, I have a few solid leads (Not talking about like some online dating/flirting bullshit) I literally need people to speak Japanese with, so I can truly immerse myself in this language.

Here are some pictures of me spamming my J girls & spamming some hellotalk people who are dry, lmao
learning.jpg
learning2.jpg
I say no english/hate english haha
photo_2022-08-31_19-42-28.jpg
photo_2022-08-31_20-20-56.jpg
language.jpg
I do more then just this language app at the end picture, that is like the 3rd thing I do.

I have started the first steps down this long dark, grueling, agonizing path. But at the end of the road, lies the fruits of my labor. I want to fucking taste it.

Here are some general thoughts, I have while starting this language journey

I hate that I can't speak Japanese to girls, I fucking hate it. I want to so bad, the thought of me being able to verbalize general sentences in Japanese to them, really pushes me forward, on top of being very motivated.

Seeing other guys being able things to understand I can't, especially in a language I can't speak/read at all yet. I want to see what they see, I want to know what they know, I want to experience the lowest of lows, the highest of highs, I want to be able to do what they do, more then anything.

EDIT: Reviewing Katakana, instead of being done with it.

Not Much Else To Say, Let's Fucking Hustle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mimbe393939

Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:24 am

Mimbe393939 Tinder Stripper Pull + No Lay - Going Bald

So, as the title reads. I pull the stripper back to my apartment, but no lay. Life raw dogs me on this one, but I been raw dogging it for so long, so it goes both ways.

I had like 4-5 leads I was talking to, from like August 25th-31th when I started hustling Japanese hard. I screened most of them out by just going ghost sorta, like the vibe was not that great anyways, Kind of going for quality now/good vibes instead of just EVERYONE.

So I don't respond to her August 31st, and then she hits me up September 6th, so almost a week of no contact, and she re-initiates. Perfect, amazing sign.

Random information, she knew I had a shaved head/was shaved head and liked it
random.jpg
random1.jpg
She's like noo not too late for a date UwU lmao.

So we talk back and forth, just random pings/other stuff I do

She is a stripper, and works at a downtown club that I know of, sometimes. But honestly, that doesn't bother me in the slightest, which I'm sure deep down she is wondering why does this guy not care, making her hamster spin. Which is something that is mind blowing to me. That I have the abundance to go out on girls that are STRIPPERS, and not feel jealous or some type of way

She mentions how she's at the college near my apartment and thought of me, if I wanted to hangout with her

Honestly, maybe I should have, maybe I should not. Well I chose should not, since it's like I'm in her frame and she's setting up the date and I'm like Ok! I just made some bullshit excuse about how I'm busy, seeing my parents

So I decline with my excuse, and proposed a real date with her. Which was today.

The bubble tea spot at my apartment, o'l faithful. The same staff have seen me with 4 girls so far there, which I thought was quite comical. It's like every time I look at one of the girl staff I've seen every time, she smiles at me with her eyes lmao, like she knows what is going on hahaha

So Miss Stripper ubers there, I drive. I see her get out of the Uber, immediatly vibe check with a side hug say what's up

She is wearing lipstick, a dress with her cleavage out for me to ravage, so I think..

Fuck this girl is so sexy, slim looking face, but like thick but slim, my favorite. She is Pakistani, I seem do have a lot more success with foreign women, with my harder/masculine looks, rather then getting all the volume like the soft looking Jim from the Office boys. GAY. I can see now that is becoming my prime demographic here, even though I will get white girls sometimes. It seems these types of women with more masculine father upbringings are more polarized by my harder looks, it seems, But what the fuck do I know. Low trust or die.

The pre-text vibe was kind of like she made a sexual hint, and I hinted it as well. But not showing my cards completely, like a game of poker. I find my "game" is screening a lot for yes girls, rather then pushing through on the bullshit ones, it seems I am getting a good eye and sort of know what interactions to look for, rather then the ones I have to work super hard for, to get to her to turn her into a "yes" girl, which is something I'd like to get better at.

I'm like this girl is so sexy, we get our bubble teas and go for a little walk since it's crowded

I seed a quick teasing pull on our way out of the shop for our walk "Maybe if you're cool, you'll get to the see the balcony I wave at you at" (I can see the college she goes to, from my apartment balcony/inside joke I do with girls)

Just small talk, teasing nothing out of the ordinary.

I ask about her job as a stripper, and she says not for the first date, another time . I am like a little kid recently I find, just totally interested in what she has to say, or any woman I go on a date with for that matter, so much to learn from people, so many different perspectives, it's really fascinating.

We go on our little walk around the college, I wanted to gain some more compliance and investment before I cemented the pull and went for it totally and stood by it, since the bubble tea shop is close to the college.

When we start walking over to my car, "I say let's go to see my balcony, I'll show you where I wave at you from"

No resistance, nice.

We drive a short drive, to my apartment. We get in, I give her a little tour, turn on the lights, turn on a show. I go to the washroom.

But to my dismay, after I'm done relieving myself, a situation occurs. FUCK.

She is on the phone with her friend, and her friend does not speak English very well. I hear her talking and she says like "Girl don't worry I'm coming" "I can be there soon"

Her friend who doesn't speak English very wells car doesn't work/isn't starting. Idk, she just wants stripper to comfort her so she's not alone since she's an anxious person

I knew this date was soon over, RIP our date. I just imagined the gravestone for it, at that moment hahaha

It was my turn to get raw dogged by Life. That's fine. The friend is not that far away, so I just say let's go

I drive her, since it was quite a short ways away. See the friend, see the car. Ok I believe her

I drive off into the full moon, hungry. These things happen. Part of this game, we'll see if I'm ghosted or not. Don't care, I got Japanese to hustle.

I just know I'll probably pull next time for real, if I'm not ghosted. Thought was tons of sexual tension, but doesn't matter what I think. IT MATTERS WHAT THE UNIVERSE THINKS.

I shave my HEAD, I am BUZZ CUT/BALD

So this is an insecurity of mine that has always haunted me, and this past year it was apparent that I was going bald, I noticed my hair to start thinning out/my hair when wet looked awful

Tons of hair in my shower, which I thought was nothing, I was never was that mindful of it until I got here/into self improvement/looksmaxxing

I had to do something, and fast. It was either the Big 3, hair transplant or go bald

My hairline was nothing special ever since I was a kid, I always had a YUGE forehead. So a hair transplant was not sufficient for me, it's bald or go home baby. Fuck it.

Now how I got to this conclusion.. I must have watched 40-50+ going bald videos, watched all of @Radicals balding videos all of @KillYourInnerLoser even on his bald dating YouTube channel, that is so underground. I always wondered what would happen if I buzzed my hair, I was tired of this insecurity that haunted me and I wanted a way out. I saw other bald/buzz head boys slaying pussy, and not giving a fuck.

It gave me a lot of confidence, I did not wake up and say ok I'm ready to shave my head, nope. Not a chance.

Even these past 2 months, I knew I had to do something I even made an accountability pact with @colgate that I would be shaving my head in January.

I eventually got tired of waiting, the thoughts of what if, what do I look like. it bothered me, I would look at my razor over and over, and think I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it.

I was spending $40 every 2 weeks to get a nice cool fade haircut, my hair needed a new cut and I honestly was like why should I keep paying that, might as well just say fuck it.

I was messaging @colgate at work like today is the fucking day, IM SHAVING IT, MILITARY SHIT, FUCK IT. I was giddy in the grocery store buying some things, like I can't wait to shave my fucking head, I can't wait. I WANT TO SEE IT!

I got home, and shaved it all off with a number 3. I was quite happy with how I looked, and I will be rocking this look and owning this I don't give a fuck, take it or leave it attitude.
IMG_8409.JPG
IMG_7878.JPG
Sorry boys, I'm #JustShaveItBros from now on.

Definitely feeling the confidence from slitting this insecurities throat and making it my little bitch.

ANDREW TATE MODE MOTHER FUCKERS.

DO SOMETHING BITCH, SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY FELLOW BALD MEN, BUZZ CUTS, HARD LOOKING MOTHER FUCKERS.

FUCK YOU HAIRLOSS, I QUIT.

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:06 am

Badass
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:22 am

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:24 am
I'm #JustShaveItBros from now on.
[/quote

Welcome to the team brother, we are going to show the world what heads of steel can do
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:04 am

THE HOLE DIGGER

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe