Mimbe393939 Progress Log - LAY REPORTS / UPDATES

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:18 am

APPROCAH DAY 7/6/2022

0/6 at the mall

I feel mediocre, I skipped out on duos/others. The volume is awesome at the time I go, but I suck.

I have not been working as hard as I possibly can at this goal, so here it is.

I Mimbe393939, hold myself accountable to approaching for the next 6/7 days and hitting 50+ approaches. @colgate is holding me accountable as well.

Not much to say, let's get to it.
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:01 am

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:18 am
I Mimbe393939, hold myself accountable to approaching for the next 6/7 days and hitting 50+ approaches. @colgate is holding me accountable as well.
Great.

The more you do. The easier it gets.

Every approach makes the next one easier.
Every approach you skip makes the next one harder.

Be mindful of that.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Mimbe393939

Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:32 am

APPROACH DAY 7/7/2022

0/13 total, 1 solo street approach + 2 duos at the mall, 11 solos at the mall

I had some nice conversations with a few girls, but they said they had a boyfriend/am on their way to meet him so I ejected.

Well some things happened HAHA

I almost fought a homeless person sort of.. I was walking in the door after I was done vaping, he kind of like stepped on the back of my shoes. When we both entered the door he said "Wassup" to me, I said it back whats up? He said it once more, and I said it again. When we walked in the doors he kind of stood there looking at me not going anywhere, I just thought man is this really happening rn, and just turned back around and went another way in the mall, not gonna throw down over some dumb shit.

I get fucking cold approached by a girl with a BEARD...

I'm outside vaping and some light skin chubby girl with fish net stockings short shorts, short hair, tattoos, a beard. I kid you fucking not, a beard, she had more facial hair then me. We start talking, I had 0 interest in her btw I just was like ok I'll use her as social momentum lmao, she asks me where I got my vape etc, we start talking about random stuff. We exchanged instagrams at the end, because I need more followers/maybe she can help me set her up with her alt hipster friends idk lol no harm no foul.

Was a nice session overall, Andrew Tates voice kept replaying in my head saying "Get pissed off." "Don't have 10 playboy bunnies? Get pissed off." "Don't like your situation? Get pissed off." I kept telling myself you have no number, get fucking pissed off, you have no number, no nothing. Mangas advice of "The more you do. The easier it gets." Kept replaying in my head as well, it is so simple, but it helped me. I'll be completely transparent chickened out on some, but once I started getting going I was doing awesome.

A few girls we're flattered which felt nice, one of the asian duos looked very flattered like the typical Japanese school girl cute laugh after I direct opened one of them and then saying I have a boyfriend sorry. The other duo I got completely blown out, like just kept walking saying I'm too busy, that actually felt good it was like my worst fears we're becoming reality, in a good way.

One super hot girl took out her airpods, looked at me I direct open shakes her head and starts walking, I started laughing.

DAY 1/7 DONE for getting 50 approaches, at 13 right now.

Not much else to say, let's keep hustling.

The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Mimbe393939

Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:47 pm

APPROACH DAY 7/9/2022

5 numbers, 1 IG
20 Solo approaches

Best session yet. I made a bet with @colgate to hit 20 approaches today and held myself accountable in my action only telegram group. Honestly doing this, I felt like I HAD TO, and I really did, I can't let myself/everyone down once I put it in writing.

I did some small strategies like you don't get to vape until 10 approaches, I started to get to pissed off that I couldn't smoke so I started to going in on stuff my anxiety didn't want to

75% /20 approaches I started to get frustrated because I wanted to go home but I was chickening a lot on the hot girls, I eventually got pissed off and started approaching some of the hottest girls I ever have

The IG I got she is 5 minutes drive at the college residence very close by, and was Russian who moved to Canada 6 months ago

Another number is close to my area, I thought we had good chemistry

The last number was in a rush, but we still exchanged anyways

I will probably focus the most on the best two logistically, the rest logistically we're pretty shit to pull

Mind you, you know how the game goes. These numbers could be duds, not setting expectations high, keeping them low and not outcome dependent. Numbers = nothing.
accountable.png
I did what I said I was going to do. Not much else to say, let's keep hustling.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mimbe393939

Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:44 pm

APPROACH DAY 7/10/2022

1/11, 9 solos, 2 duo sets

Didn't want to have a super structured long session. I have to go to my parents to eat dinner, I've been putting them off for a while playing this game so didn't stay too long. Was making good time going on shit my anxiety didn't want to like some super hot ones and duos.

The number I got was quite close by, we had a nice convo and seemed to have good chemistry. Sending my follow up, some cute asian girl glasses, with the lulu lemon short shorts my age yummy yum.

I got approached by another daygamer haha. I was going up the escalator, and after I got off he said hey man are you gaming? I asked him how he knew, he said he saw me in set. We had a convo, I told him I started approaching a month ago, he said I'm excited for you man, he said if you come here I'll definitely see you again I work here and game here too. I'll definitely be seeing him again, that place is my stomping ground rn.

AFTER THE APPROACHES

3/5 of the numbers responded from last night (last post)

I have a date with one of them friday, she seemed super enthusiastic after my nice meeting you earlier text. Instantly saying "Nice to meet you too!I would love to go out sometime :)" So I have date with her on Friday.

I tried to set up dates with the other 2 numbers who responded, I told them what's your schedule like, when are you free?

They don't know, so I said let me know when your schedules free and left it at that, not going to say another word.

Not much else to say, let's get to it.

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:38 am

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:44 pm
They don't know, so I said let me know when your schedules free and left it at that, not going to say another word.
Just message them 7-10 days later with a 'What are you up to girl?" and try to set up a date again. Most likely the "I don't know when I'm free" was an emotional response and they can change their minds later.
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:19 pm

Killin it bro
Mimbe393939

Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:23 pm

APPROACH DAY 7/12/2022

0/7 approaches, 1 duo set

Mostly me getting blown out, the duo girl seemed receptive but her and her duos English was horrible.

I had a good interaction I thought with a girl we we're walking together talking, I was trying to be less platonic and flirty/more negging this time around, but when I went for the number close she asked my age, I said age 24 (she was 26) she said sorry haha, idm.

To be completely transparent in my log, I had tons of AA + bad inner game today. I didn't approach last night since I had a huge migraine after work, just was bed ridden head felt like a bowling ball walking around.

Wasn't feeling myself today, it happens.

I hit 51 approaches in a nearly a week with 1 day to go, feeling a little accomplished because of that, but I am not satisfied. This is what I NEED + to be doing every week to really progress at day game CA/kill the amount of AA I have now.

Mimbe393939

Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:05 am

APPROACH DAY 7/14/2022

1/10

Honestly this number was the best interaction I had so far

I didn't feel platonic, I was teasing her/negging her a bit

She said her name was Mercedes, so I teased her a bit and said sounds like trouble, I wonder what your parents are like then grinning, we both smiled and laughed a little
She said she was a spender, so I said oh damn, I shouldn't have approached then
Took her hand and said nice nails
Then just general small talk, I won't keep you since you're meeting your friend and then got the number

One girl I opened and she just looked at me and didn't say a word, and I just laughed in her face and said "Alright hahaha"

I still have baseline AA, and chicken out on a bunch

But I am glad my conversation anxiety is progressing and I am not some platonic robot asking them a best of bunch of questions and then asking for a number

That was the old frame I was in lmao

I made myself a 10 approach quota and followed through with it, I will keep upping the approach dose until this shit just becomes natural and I can do this in my sleep. The act of going out, I have a routine I do, so that part is normal to me.

I saw the other daygamer again at the mall today, he works there so after work he goes and approaches. He told me he doesn't see anyone else here except me, his friend I met, and that's about it. I saw him going in set he just goes in nonchalantly, it was nice to see because that's the point I want to get to. I got his number and was texting a bit back and forth

Not much else to say, let's get to it.

Mimbe393939

Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:40 am

APPROACH DAY 7/15/2022

0/10, 2 duo sets

Had to give myself an approach quota of ATLEAST 10

Was not my best session BY FAR, had bad AA at the start.

BUT

I had a mindset change, near the end of my session I stopped telling myself the excuses to not approach, and started telling myself why I want to approach. Over and over replaying in my mind just go in, just go in. I will be bringing this new frame change in my next sessions.

Need to stop caring about being smooth/my interaction quality and just start fucking spamming, prancing around approaching girls left and right. Not doing enough, what I am doing is not good enough/sustainable to kill it at daygame.

New course of action, spamming and stop caring about interaction quality to get my AA further and further buried in the ground then start focusing on game/interaction quality.

seanconneryfan_
Name: Sean
Goal: Get Good Marks

Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:17 am

once you define yourself by what you are (someone who talks to hot girls) instead of what you are not (the person that your excuses are targeting, that "weirdo who shouldn't talk to girls" or whatever your internal battle is), anxiety turns into excitement
Mimbe393939

Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:55 pm

APPROACH DAY 7/17/2022

0/20 Solo Approaches

The main focus of todays session was just forget trying to be smooth,negging/flirting for now and having the best interactions I've ever had, and just focus on approaching/volume no matter how shit the interaction goes

So that's exactly what I did.

I shortened my opener and started delivering it in chunks depending on how she reacts. Instead of this mouthful lol.. "Hey excuse me, I know this is totally random but I thought you we're cute and I wanted to say hi"

I found doing this, made me feel more confident to approach in that I didn't have some huge mouthful that I had to blurt out at the girls

Still chickened out on a bunch, but I am getting better. I'm glad I got blown out 0/20, it only makes me want to do more/try harder. The rejection part doesn't bother me in the slightest, just have general anxiety like holy fuck they're so hot

It didn't feel like holy fuck 20 approaches! It's getting normalized now

Had some good interactions, but all girls soaking in my validation and then they deliver the lone and behold, the person we all know and love in daygame, the boyfriend when I go for the number close, haha.

@Rice said he was gaming before his tinder date, so we said hello and chatted for a bit but we parted ways so we can lone wolf it up and kill our AA. We approached the same girl at different times, and she told him someone just told me the same exact thing earlier hahaha, he asked if he was wearing a black shirt but she didn't remember. I thought it was quite comical.

Not much else to say, let's fucking get to it.

Fuckboy Aspirant
Goal: Conquer Social Freedom
Motto: "Do what YOU want!"

Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:05 am

Bro, you killing it. Truly an inspiration for a guy like me. But man, I'm so confused with your way of counting your approaches, what does the 0 stands for? I thought it was like when you couldn't approach lol.

Also, really cool that you saw a guy doing game as well. I swear man, I never see anyone doing it where I do, it's crazy. I really get now when GLL talked about this being a 0.01% of guys thing. A question, when your doing these sets you stay stationary at a place or keep doing laps, let's say, around a mall? Keep it going man!
"A man is never wrong, doing what he believes to be the right thing."

My cold-approach log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1525

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
Mimbe393939

Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:17 am

Fuckboy Aspirant wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:05 am
Bro, you killing it. Truly an inspiration for a guy like me. But man, I'm so confused with your way of counting your approaches, what does the 0 stands for? I thought it was like when you couldn't approach lol.

Also, really cool that you saw a guy doing game as well. I swear man, I never see anyone doing it where I do, it's crazy. I really get now when GLL talked about this being a 0.01% of guys thing. A question, when your doing these sets you stay stationary at a place or keep doing laps, let's say, around a mall? Keep it going man!
Hey man, appreciate the kind words. Thanks for writing.

So the 0/20 for example, signifies that I got 0 numbers that session, but 20 approaches got done that day. AKA me saying Excuse me, direct opening them displaying my intentions.

So I only day game exclusively at this one specific mall, it's where the most volume is at, in a good spot that the hallways are not too wide so you don't have to full on run at the girl, or girls. But in September, when college starts back with in class learning. I will start approaching there/still go to the mall (the college is a 3 straight minute drive from my apartment)

A lot of my sets are walking but if I see someone stationary I will approach. I just do laps and have a route I do, of all the high traffic spots. So for example all the good stores are on the 2nd floor, and the first floor. So I will go up the escalator from 1st to 2nd, walk past all the good stores, and then go down the escalator on the other side to 1st floor, walk all the way to the initial escalator and just repeat that route, and whatever meat looks good, I'll approach.

Mimbe393939

Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:15 pm

APPROACH DAY 7/23/2022

0/8, pretty barebones session

Really slowed down my speech down in this session making my voice deeper and slower

I took nearly a week off to study game/ push/pull, I wanted to know what kind of flirty/teasing/negging interactions I should be shooting for, what spikes emotions instead of grandma talk platonic interactions which is what I was having. So I definitely was feeling the ring rust.

I am really trying to hit the nail on the head with my sub communications/my vibe so I

Also I enrolled in an expensive 30 day voice course, my voice does not sound super deep or high value at all right now. Although I have been doing exercises + the course now

I truly feel like I am KILLING my inner loser

Going to re-download tinder, I think it could help with my overall abundance mindset/vibe/confidence in my CA interactions (Only going to run dates 5 minutes away from my apartment or GTFO.)

CA is still going to be the main focus.

Going back to the field tomorrow, I have unfinished business.