Mimbe393939 Progress Log - LAY REPORTS / UPDATES

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:18 am

Keep us updated on this voice improvement thing. This is something im interested in too
LGTM
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:47 pm

APPROACH DAY 7/24/2022

0/5

Was not feeling it today, I didn't want to go out, rainy day, gloomy. But I forced myself for mileage.

I had a receptive girl who stood with me.. But I saw she had a unibrow, so I dipped set. Just felt super nervous to top it off during our interaction

Just one of those days, tomorrow is a new day with new pains and pleasures.

Not much else to say, let's fucking get to it.
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Drama
Name: Dave
Goal: Get on top of my shit
Motto: Most men live lives of quiet desperation

Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:45 pm

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:47 pm
APPROACH DAY 7/24/2022

0/5

Was not feeling it today, I didn't want to go out, rainy day, gloomy. But I forced myself for mileage.

I had a receptive girl who stood with me.. But I saw she had a unibrow, so I dipped set. Just felt super nervous to top it off during our interaction

Just one of those days, tomorrow is a new day with new pains and pleasures.

LMAO I would do the same if I saw the unibrow, fucked up teeth, whatever... We're doing this to bang sexy chicks, not average ones.

Also it's natural to feel a bit out of the game if you haven't done CA in a week or so. Just keep it going bro, you're doing well.
Goals 2022:

90kg BW @ 10% BF - 87/90 @ 12%/10%
Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Fuckboy Aspirant
Goal: Conquer Social Freedom
Motto: "Do what YOU want!"

Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:44 pm

Haha bro you doing 5 on a bad day, man I hope I can get there too.

I think we can all agree it's about time to throw those goddamn masks away too. You never know what you'll find behind it once you open a girl these days :lol:
"A man is never wrong, doing what he believes to be the right thing."

My cold-approach log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1525

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
Mimbe393939

Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:05 pm

Fuckboy Aspirant wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:44 pm
Haha bro you doing 5 on a bad day, man I hope I can get there too.

I think we can all agree it's about time to throw those goddamn masks away too. You never know what you'll find behind it once you open a girl these days :lol:
You will get there, trust me. Just got to keep fighting, some days it sucks, some days its easier, some days its harder. Just don't stop. Used to take me hours and weird rituals to do 5

Keep going you're doing great

The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Mimbe393939

Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:14 am

I planned to do some CA today, but was having a pretty shit day.

Didn't sleep well, was a grind to get to work, just wasn't having it. Had reached out to an old friend whom I enjoyed their company, and thought we had a great connection, only to have them engaged, to unadd me 2 days later, which was today.

The grind, does NOT GIVE A FUCK if you're happy or feeling bad, wasn't going to let bullshit stop me from progressing.

I've been starting to take my IG more seriously, I know some guys here will appreciate it. I went from having 30 followers 2 days ago, to today 69 -> 170. Also got @colgate 100+ followers.
From doing follow4follows & some guy blessed me up with if he invited me to a server, he'd get followers, and I'd receive 100 just for being there + posting in the server that I got my 100
So that's what I did.

Been messaging girls on tinder all night while listening to my voice mastery course, audio files

Going to take tinder more seriously as well, I think just being immersed dealing with women + going on dates can help my CA progress/vibe/abundance mindset after being blown out in my last 3-4 sessions.

Going over to CA girls house who I've been seeing for a while, on Wednesday, don't have any expectations as she's super conservative + wants comfort (no other leads. So fuck it, GLL average guy game for this one)

Finalized my package of overseas shirts, should arrive in 8-19 days, 2 new pairs of joggers are arriving on friday.

Here are some pictures of my IG progress

EDIT: Just hustled another 100 IG followers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:31 am

What is the purpose of getting followers on IG? The follower count is irrelevant, especially when they’re non-organic followers that that follow for follow bullshit. Your account can get flagged for that.

You also need more than one post; at least 9 so you have a filled out grid.

If someone looked at your IG right now, it’s weird as fuck given the lopsided follower to following count, with only one post. Especially if the profiles following you are the same thing; weird profiles with weird follow counts and content.

The purpose of followers is not to have a big number, because that causes it’s own challenges. The main one being that women who value that kind of thing will consider rejecting a guy with a high follower count as a form of validation.

The main purpose of followers is to have actual people you’ve met through approaching and socializing. There will be a point where you’ll meet someone and have multiple mutual friends.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:44 am

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:14 am
Going to take tinder more seriously as well, I think just being immersed dealing with women + going on dates can help my CA progress/vibe/abundance mindset after being blown out in my last 3-4 sessions.
Definitely.

Newbies should do anything to go on dates and get laid, even if this means gaining a +5 in lameness due to app use (I'm joking guys, relax)
Vice

Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:38 pm

Also, you have a tinder with what I assume has more than one good photo, but only one photo posted on IG? Do you see how there may be an inefficiency there?

You also seem to resort to questions when approaching; this needs to transition to making statements and observations based on what she has going on. When you approach and ask questions, you’re essentially forcing someone to interact with you.

Also, since time is an issue, why don’t you practice night game in a high volume venue? It’s significantly more efficient and you’ll gain more experience faster.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Mimbe393939

Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:31 pm

Vice wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:31 am
What is the purpose of getting followers on IG? The follower count is irrelevant, especially when they’re non-organic followers that that follow for follow bullshit. Your account can get flagged for that.

You also need more than one post; at least 9 so you have a filled out grid.

If someone looked at your IG right now, it’s weird as fuck given the lopsided follower to following count, with only one post. Especially if the profiles following you are the same thing; weird profiles with weird follow counts and content.

The purpose of followers is not to have a big number, because that causes it’s own challenges. The main one being that women who value that kind of thing will consider rejecting a guy with a high follower count as a form of validation.

The main purpose of followers is to have actual people you’ve met through approaching and socializing. There will be a point where you’ll meet someone and have multiple mutual friends.
I just thought having 30 followers = super low value (late starter to IG, started this year never used it in high school)

I’m not going to do anymore weird follow growing opportunities since anything more will just be too delusional and I’m sure people will sniff it out too

From now on just organic growth with a few methods some reputable sources have told me.

Vice

Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:44 pm

Having a low follower count doesn’t mean anything.

Doing the follow for follow thing is actual low value though.

Don’t waste your time on the app; it’s a true time sink and waste of time. The purpose is to dovetail your OLD photo efforts into it, as well as post stories to show that you’re a normal person.

Your efforts are best leveraged into getting out there and socializing, doing a soft IG close, and slowly building it up from there.

A soft IG close is when you exchange IG and KEEP TALKING for a while to cement the interaction. So many dudes do what I call “number banditing”, where they see “getting a number” as some kind of accomplishment instead of trying to go on a mini adventure right then and there. They’ll grab the number and run away like a bandit. I still do it too, despite knowing not to.
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:52 pm

@Vice your thoughts on IG game is that it’s social proof/an easy way to keep girls like up to date on your cool lifestyle?

I mate of mine who’s an absolute pussy hound says he’d be text girls every day and send photos or voice notes to enhance to convo/keep them warm till the date. Is IG just an easier version of this?
Vice

Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:43 pm

Adrizzle wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:52 pm
@Vice your thoughts on IG game is that it’s social proof/an easy way to keep girls like up to date on your cool lifestyle?

I mate of mine who’s an absolute pussy hound says he’d be text girls every day and send photos or voice notes to enhance to convo/keep them warm till the date. Is IG just an easier version of this?
I mean sometimes my lifestyle is cool, sometimes I post a video of my foster cats bringing me a toy while I take a shit.

The main point is to show that you’re normal and relatable.

And it requires less work than what your friend describes, because one post or video can go on your story and be seen by a wider audience than through text. I personally don’t have time or the desire to text women every day so I just post shit and set up dates with whoever engages.

Voice notes are super potent, I suggest everyone uses them.
Mimbe393939

Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:14 am

APPROACH DAY 7/26/2022 Kind of...

0/1 At the mall that is close by, I did not feel like I wanted some super dedicated, grand master commute session

The 1 I did do, I felt pretty confident, but still chickened out on some super hot one. I don't know if it's because I'm working on mastering my voice through courses + practice + just immersing myself dealing with women on tinder. Just felt like that opener was a lot better then the last couple of times. I saw her and instantly just opened. Genuinely just felt good about shit, compared to past 2 days.

Mall was pretty god damn huge compared to the one I usually go to, so it was hard to find stragglers. Wasn't trying to stay long at all, been at 4 hours sleep past 2 days, and waking up at 4:30 every 6/7 days a week, wanted to play catch up on sleep + do all my errands so I can camp when I am regenerated

I highly recommend reading this if you're new/a beginner like myself, it gave me a lot of peace of mind. I honestly felt like I needed to hear that. If you're new let's shut our fucking mouths rookie, and put on that red shirt, wear it proud, let's get on the field together.

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/i ... shirt-year

Just been spamming tinder likes/talking to who is responding with new texting methods that aren't boring back and forth got 2 number closes, one wants to come directly to my apartment, but she's nothing to brag about.
Going to be flake city back on tinder, you know how the game goes gentleman haha
Listening to my audio mastery course, doing the action implementations that go with it daily

Mimbe393939

Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:26 am

ACTION TAKEN SINCE LAST POST

The action I've taken since Tuesday has been
-Messaging girls on tinder/number closing/trying to setup dates
-Seeing some girl x1 a week that I've seen for a month from CA, super nerdy comfort archetype lol
-Finalizing new fashion buys
-Vocal course everyday
-Fixing bad sleep schedule
-Booked a week off work for courses that will help me get an easier job in August
-Changed my hairstyle from comb over to messy at the front (got feedback and looks better)
-Getting my tinder text game reviewed

I've been in sort of a rut recently, on terrible sleep feeling like shit. So I'm fixing it, it's killing my CA progression + other aspects of my life.

Working 9.5 hours in construction every day , while sleeping 4 hours has been taking it's tole on me, caught up on sleep Thursday, Friday and going to keep on like this.

APPROACHES 7/30/2022

0/6 (Was not even expecting this much due to being off for quite sometime, or my shit mood before seeing Wing)

For this session, I was with @Rice and it was me and him together at the mall, just rocking approaches.

The volume was not the greatest, we started hanging out quite later on in the daytime, if we would have done it earlier, would have been the Valhalla of approaches

I found that going out with him, helped my AA, put me in a better mood, it was just fun but not in a way that fucks with productivity. We still are there to work, not fuck around, we both know it. That's why we work well together, and get along like we do.

We we're with his friend earlier in the day, but ended up ditching him + his other friend so we could rock approaches

Honestly, probably going to just stick with me and Rice if I can, since another guy just brings me down + just fucking around

I'm not there to joke and have a laugh with a group of guys, I'm there to fucking work

Some of my push/pull/observations from my tinder text game are coming out during my approaches

I made an observation about a girl instead of just platonic/basic guy game. It felt calculated and nice

Some of the approaches we're without Rice, and I went in for the ones my anxiety was like FUCK NO PLEASE NO NO. Omg what are you doing?!?!

I feel like I am climbing out of this hole that I dug for myself with my poor sleep, I will be better, it's killing me.