Mimbe393939 Progress Log - LAY REPORTS / UPDATES

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:57 am

PRE CA DATE APPROACH

I went 1/1 Approaches at the mall before my CA date in 1 hour (terrible I know, just was not having it/not my day) I tried to work in some compliance in this approach, we we're standing near a door outside aritzia and I told her come over here, let's get out of the way and walked a bit away from the door. We had a few back and forth, then said let's go for bubble tea sometime and got her number, seemed very receptive and said text me sometime after exchanging. Sent my follow up text.

HOW MY DATE FROM CA WENT

I honestly vaguely remember her when I approached but I knew she had a fit body, she had a mask on when I approached. Since I went 8 approaches that day, she showed up wearing leggings, I could see her tight cute body, she was fit. Her face without a mask was not a disappointment and I knew since I approached her it'll be good hahahaha.

She was super receptive, laughing lots, we had a lot in common she's also independent as well. We got bubble tea and then went for a "night walk" AKA to my makeout spot, I pulled I can't kiss you from all the way over there when I isolated her in the night. I was grabbing her ass + kissing her. But I could tell she was shy, she was tensing up and was quite the bad kisser, I am going to have to teach her not to stuff her tongue down my mouth when we hangout next I teased her that she was shy, she said wow you move fast. I didn't really react much to it. She lived close and ended up bussing an hour to the meetup spot because she thought I lived downtown, she ended up living not a far drive away from my place so I ended up giving her a ride. When we we're walking to my car, I asked her what she was doing tomorrow. She said nothing, so I said let's hangout I'll pick you up and we'll watch movies at my apartment, she agreed. Once we arrived at her house, I walked her to her door and kissed her some more and spanked her butt on the way in and said see you tomorrow! But after I got home she said she can't tomorrow and that Sunday she's available and we should hangout early this week if not so I set up the date for Sunday. I tried to talk about connection focused based topics instead of just random bullshit.

Even just making out with a girl from CA was a rush, it was like I got this from walking up to a random girl I thought that was attractive.

till next time, onward and upward
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
arcade_fireee
Goal: Higher-quality girls

Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:57 pm

Hey man, promising log.
Mimbe393939 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:26 am
Going to start to structure my texts somewhat in this format for CA #s
This template is far from ideal. You're cramming like three messages into one. Your first message should be light and easy for her to respond to, so just the greeting + consideration part.

Try to make the "new information" part paint you in some kind of positive light, like a sort of humble-brag. Getting nespresso pods is neutral.

Also don't say stuff like "I hope it went okay!" Sounds counter-intuitive but showing consideration like this before you banged her is generally a turn-off and "beta" vibes.

Your date invite should be more direct. Instead of "I know a bubble tea place you might like" -> "When are you free this week? Let's grab some boba tea."

Finally, a benefit of not jumping straight into the date invite is that it gives you a chance to flirt/tease more. I'm sure you've heard the term "neg", recently I've been trying to do this lightly over text and it's been effective.

Luckily this girl was obviously very into you, but your first message here will turn a lot of girls off.

Here, I'll post a recent example convo from me. Notice how I alternate between teasing and genuine compliments.
medina convo.png

Cheat sheet of things you should try to incorporate:
  • Flirtation
  • Humor
  • Teasing
  • Compliments
  • "Cold reads" -- making a guess about something -- like my Harley Davidson line. This gives you new information to respond to.
  • Subtle humble-brags to paint yourself in a high-value light
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mimbe393939

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:39 pm

arcade_fireee wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:57 pm
Hey man, promising log.
Mimbe393939 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:26 am
Going to start to structure my texts somewhat in this format for CA #s
This template is far from ideal. You're cramming like three messages into one. Your first message should be light and easy for her to respond to, so just the greeting + consideration part.

Try to make the "new information" part paint you in some kind of positive light, like a sort of humble-brag. Getting nespresso pods is neutral.

Also don't say stuff like "I hope it went okay!" Sounds counter-intuitive but showing consideration like this before you banged her is generally a turn-off and "beta" vibes.

Your date invite should be more direct. Instead of "I know a bubble tea place you might like" -> "When are you free this week? Let's grab some boba tea."

Finally, a benefit of not jumping straight into the date invite is that it gives you a chance to flirt/tease more. I'm sure you've heard the term "neg", recently I've been trying to do this lightly over text and it's been effective.

Luckily this girl was obviously very into you, but your first message here will turn a lot of girls off.

Here, I'll post a recent example convo from me. Notice how I alternate between teasing and genuine compliments.
medina convo.png

Cheat sheet of things you should try to incorporate:
  • Flirtation
  • Humor
  • Teasing
  • Compliments
  • "Cold reads" -- making a guess about something -- like my Harley Davidson line. This gives you new information to respond to.
  • Subtle humble-brags to paint yourself in a high-value light
I appreciate the solid feedback and tips. I can see now why I would be shooting myself in the foot with that template, it's understandable considering my experience and part of the game at the start. Thanks for saving me some face. Looking back I could see why I could sound a bit beta/indecisive and too serious over text, I will start being more direct, flirty and more fun since I'm the one leading the interactions and want to set a good frame with light texting like you have in your example. I will continue posting updated texts with new CA #s for feedback. Thanks for commenting, can't wait to see you continue killing it.

The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:14 pm

awesome job man, you went from trying to get over approach anxiety to making out with a cold approach girl in 2 weeks. HUSTLE MODE
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Mimbe393939

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:12 pm

APPROACH DAY 6/25/2022

I'll be completely transparent in this log, about my struggles. It took me 2 hours to do 1 approach the mall volume was good, I wasn't good. I went 1/1 and got her number, this interaction was not smooth what so ever, it sucked, I sucked. Not going to sit and feel sorry for myself, or make excuses. I will continue to shut my mouth and hustle.

APPROACH NOTES

I can see how consistency is the key to my success after gone from being super consistent to not so great, I deleted my OLD so I can start really hammering this out. having not done any form of the AA program, I can see how beneficial it can be. Going to really make it a goal of mine to go out most days. I have the routine down, drive to the downtown mall instead of parking at a bus station and bussing/taking a train that's a total of 1-1.5 hours as opposed to when I drive it's a 15-20 minute commute with realistic traffic, I get $2-4 parking. CA taught me how to drive on the highways. Now my greatest weak point is consistency to be socially charged until I completely break whatever AA I have. Not much else to say, let's get to it.
Last edited by Mimbe393939 on Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:58 am

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Now my greatest weak point is consistency to be socially charged until I completely break whatever AA I have.
I have noticed this with myself as well. The last two weekends I went out and did 5-7 approaches each time and felt awesome. But I am not consistent about going out during the week. I did once this week and had a similar situation where I only ended up approaching one girl.

I noticed that the approaches on the weekend have been in a more fun environment. For example, it was at a farmers market with an indoor area which means I did could stand instead of having to walk around and I could go in the AC area to get out of the 100 degree heat. When I have been going out during the week it feels like a pain because areas I got to are 1-1.5 hr bus ride, its 100+ degrees outside, and I'm walking around for an hour or two starts to make your feet sore. Now yes, those are all excuses and part of being out there, but if I can find opportunities that are more enjoyable like the farmer's market then I enjoy the process of CA, the actual act of just going out to do them. Sounds like you found that with driving to the mall instead of bussing.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Mimbe393939

Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:37 am

Bman wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:58 am
Mimbe393939 wrote:
Now my greatest weak point is consistency to be socially charged until I completely break whatever AA I have.
I have noticed this with myself as well. The last two weekends I went out and did 5-7 approaches each time and felt awesome. But I am not consistent about going out during the week. I did once this week and had a similar situation where I only ended up approaching one girl.
Right, it sucks when it happens because it's like "you we're killing it man now, you suck today" only motivates me to go harder because I feel like such a fucking pussy. 1 approach in 2 hours is better then sitting at home wishing in my books, at least. Deleting OLD is going to help me, because I have no other option but to go and hunt for my meat and I'm not going to starve this summer. No other passive income streams of women, the days I started to go inconstant I'd have OLD dates that would flake, or I'd just cope to not approach by saying oh well I'll just message OLD matches I'm working in a solution to getting laid consistently, no more distractions.

Mimbe393939

Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:29 pm

CA DATE #2

Initially during my #1st date near the end I proposed she comes to my apartment for "movies" she initially agreed, but I know because her emotions we're high that night. When it came down to the day before, I sent her a confirmation text and her logic started to kick in, she mentioned going to someone's house for the #2 date was a little to fast for her, go figure. I set up a hiking/trail date close by, picked her up. Drove somewhat away, not too far. We walked for 1.5-2 hours, we found a nice little spot on some rocks near the water we must have sat for another 2 hours. I was grabbing her thighs, kissing her, pressing up against her. She came out in short shorts and a tight shirt, seemed less shy/let me grab her with my hands on her hips pulling her closer and closer while I was holding onto them/making out with her, and was not as tensed as up from date #1 or as terrible as a kisser as she was. I tried to focus on some connection building/emotionally stimulating topics, while flirting, teasing and making fun of her a bit in a joking/fun manor. I had fun, not that put off from her not putting out immediately. I kind of enjoy it, we both know we want to fuck each other, the tension is just building up, and when she's over I'm going to cut it with a knife in half. Would be nice to make this a girl a plate, we seem to get along quite well and compliment each other nicely and can relate on some deeper things like being independent, a planner and have our shit together, not into the party scene. I will continue to keep hustling and trying to spin plates, not much else to say, let's get to it.

Mimbe393939

Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:13 am

APPROACH DAY 6/29/2022

APPROACHES

0/6 Solos + 1 duo

Mostly got blown out, I was not allowing myself to eat dinner + go home until I approached at least 1 duo and or a group set so that's what I did. I saw a cute looking girl with her hipster VERY short haired friend so I approached direct. Just basic conversation, when I introduced myself I held her hand for a couple seconds and said I like your fashion. I ignored her friend, and she just allowed what was going on. The girl I approached instantly offered her instagram after our very short convo, and handed me her phone to type in my name, when I asked for her name she was kind of stammering her words giving it to me haha. I thought wow, this girl is more nervous then I was trying to approach a duo. Going to send my follow up tonight, and try to flirt/neg a bit before setting up a date. I am glad I got a duo set in now that it's not some profound unworldly thing like the first approaches were, anymore.

I did not warm up, I did not chew gum, I did not do my "ritual" After reading some content and hearing this
DESENSITIZE.png
Trying to really internalize this. I decided no more rituals, no more getting socially warmed up, no talking to guys, no talking to a cashier fuck all of that. I just went completely in this time, it's time to get comfortable being uncomfortable. You never know when your favored archetype is going to walk up, at any given moment. Changing my mindset to just go in, who gives a fuck what happens, what is the worst that can happen? You get blown out, fuck it. On the highway over, I was shouting BECOME DESNENSITIZED, NO WARMING UP over and over x5.

Bonus

Had a date last night with a CA girl, we've been on 3 dates so far. She initially rejected my "movies" date at my apartment for the second because that seemed fast for her, in hindsight I should have not said anything about my apartment for the 2nd date and just took her out on a date and pulled so her logic can't kick in, and she's guided by her emotions. I have a date scheduled for Sunday with her for bubble tea not a far ways away from our places I usually just pick her up since she is so close by and can't drive herself. I think I built up enough compliance to pull her to my apartment. Didn't want to update my log again for some boring ass date, ONLY HUSTLE.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mimbe393939

Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:07 am

APPROACHES 6/30/2022

1/5 solos in under an hour

The number I did get, she seemed more attractive from a far when I got close, I saw her teeth it turned me off. She kept checking me out, looking at me up and down hahahaha, I kinda cringed a bit. Going to end up blocking/ghosting.

Not much anxiety this time, no getting socially warmed up, just went for it. The volume was not amazing but I am glad I got 5 in under an hour. I could have stayed, but I have a lot to do tomorrow, going to a party / picking up a friend early afternoon not trying to be exhausted for Canada day. Not much else to say, let's get to it.

I was at the downtown mall and saw @Rice on his way to his Tinder date hahaha, randomly. Which I thought was kind of comical since we we're chatting earlier, but I don't announce my moves to approach. Said what's up and talked a bit before he went on, I thought it was kind of funny.

Bman
Name: Brandon
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:29 pm

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Not much anxiety this time, no getting socially warmed up, just went for it. The volume was not amazing but I am glad I got 5 in under an hour.
Love the energy you're putting into this man. I enjoy checking your log because it feels like we are in a similar place with our CA progress. I'm have consistently been doing 5 each time I go out and getting better at them. For example, the last time I went out their was a very attractive blonde that I initially skipped from a bit of AA, but then bit that right in the ass, turned around, caught up with her in the store and approached (unfortunately she was engaged). I just had my first date from CA, too, which felt awesome just being able to do that.

Keep kicking ass man. Inspiring to see your progress.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Mimbe393939

Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:46 pm

Bman wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:29 pm
Mimbe393939 wrote:
Not much anxiety this time, no getting socially warmed up, just went for it. The volume was not amazing but I am glad I got 5 in under an hour.
Love the energy you're putting into this man. I enjoy checking your log because it feels like we are in a similar place with our CA progress. I'm have consistently been doing 5 each time I go out and getting better at them. For example, the last time I went out their was a very attractive blonde that I initially skipped from a bit of AA, but then bit that right in the ass, turned around, caught up with her in the store and approached (unfortunately she was engaged). I just had my first date from CA, too, which felt awesome just being able to do that.

Keep kicking ass man. Inspiring to see your progress.
Thank you, I appreciate that. I have been following your log too. I pay extra attention to the CA'ers ;). I can definitely relate about the first date, I remember driving back from it on a cool night shouting I DID IT I GOT SOMETHING FROM NOTHING FUCK YES, even just making out with her it felt like I had gotten something from nothing.

I will continue to hustle, can't wait to see what cards we are dealt in the days to come.

Edward
Motto: Whatever it takes

Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 pm

Hey man, read your log, I really like your energy and it's inspiring. Nice tips on desensitization. Keep it up !
Lifetime kiss : 3 (2 this year)
Lifetime lays : 1 (my ex)
Dates in 2022 : 5 different girls / 7 dates

2022 Main goals :
- Take actual action towards getting laid every day
- Get laid with one fuckable woman this year (everything but fat)
- Get over my ex
Mimbe393939

Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:50 pm

APPROACHES/UPDATES 7/5/2022

0/1

Did 0/1 doing errands, I checked out the local college before to see if any volume was there for summer school. It was dead, I just saw a bunch of guys studying/sitting down sadly.

UPDATES

On Friday the day after my last approach day I went to a Canada day pool party/get together of 20 people guys/girls mixed with my two friends, my friend knew the host.

I can see how the CA carry over is very real, I opened all the girls/groups and introduced myself with no care. I was playing beer pong solo me with a random girl vs her other 2 friends multiple times, teasing them, flirting and just having a good time.

There was a small asian girl with her FWB, at one point this girl was on my lap and I had my arm around her, her FWB started to mate guard pretty hard after she got up HAHA and that was the end of that.

Me and another girl we're sitting on some small lounge chair, there was hardly any room so I moved her on me. Started talking, later in the night I tried to pull her back to my apartment to "listen to music" but she declined and kept saying I work at 6am tomorrow, I work at 6am tomorrow.

In hindsight I can see how screening hardcore for logistics in the night game/party scene are really going to be the bread and butter for pulling. What she is doing later, is she driving home with anyone, does she have something to do early tomorrow etc etc

CA DATE #4

I saw her on Sunday. I have been seeing this girl quite consistently x1 a week, I only text logistics. I did a bunch of conversation hoops with her for date #1-2. Now it's mostly just teasing,flirting with some hoops sprinkled in.

We went for bubble tea at a new spot I wanted to try out awesome bubble tea, would go back. The workers we're loud, the music was terrible. So I said let's get out of here and go to my apartment not really feeling the music here, she agreed.

I made sure to not have my apartment dim lit with romantic music playing in the background before she came, so she thinks I'm not trying to instantly fuck her.

I made sure to escalate SUPER FUCKING SLOW, like just sitting beside her, and having my arm against hers at first. I saw her body language was kind of closed off/not open to me, eventually I could see her legs started to like open up/start coming toward me, so then I put my hand there. Kept just having my hand on her bare thighs, not going in for a kiss just building up the natural tension that is already there. So after sometime of just having my hand on her thigh/chilling with her watching stuff on my T.V

I put on some movie, and then talk with her for a bit. Eventually we both look at each other and I go for it. We start making out. I am trying not to pounce on her, and just making out dragging it out. We made out for quite sometime/while I grab her thighs/hips pulling her closer and closer/grabbing her ass next to me. Eventually I grab her boobs from underneath her shirt while we kiss, this girls got a fucking bra so tight/no cleavage showing lmfao. Things started to heat up, I said let's go to my room. She replied, I don't think we're there yet.

I INSTANTLY, stopped fucking everything. I said we'll only do what you're comfortable with, I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I stopped kissing, I stopped grabbing. I pulled back, and went cold/trying to train her in a way lmfao. I kept talking so she didn't think I was butthurt, I was a little disappointed. 4 dates, no sex god damn even though I know I'm not entitled to fuck all in this world, except death and taxes.

Eventually I started the same slow process over again after acting somewhat cold. I have my arm touching hers, then start to add more in etc etc

We start making out again. This time, we progressed a lot more. I told her come sit on top of me (her face facing me with her legs on my side) I was grabbing her ass/making out. Thing eat up again, we are grinding on each other, I grab her breasts/making out, I tell her take off your shirt, I start helping her. She pushes my hands down saying "noo" as I'm grabbing her ass I'm putting my hands down her jean shorts on the leg side, pulls my hands down again and says "I see what you're trying to do there" and giggles

I pick her up, while shes on my lap and place her down so shes laying down on the couch , she says "You know all the moves don't you" I just replied "Maybe" with a smirk and then went in to kiss her some more. Then I'm on top of her, I pinned her wrists down and we start dry humping/making out.

Eventually things calm down, and she's on my lap again facing me and talking. She starts to tell me things like "I knew what it meant when you said to come to your apartment for the 2nd date, I don't do ONS" I told her that I'd prefer something on going (She never has done online dating, and has told me before) that she hasn't been with a guy in a while. From her telling me some of these things, I believe her somewhat shes just some average/nerdy girl who drives a god damn electric scooter HAHA, she's a dork. She was surprised I kissed her on the 1st date and was so god damn tense/shy her kissing was horrible that night.

At a cross roads, this would make a potential good FWB, but if she tries to threaten me with monogamy for sex I'm out, and if this goes on another 1-2 dates, I'm out.

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:51 pm

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:50 pm
I'm not entitled to fuck all in this world, except death and taxes.
Being entitled to taxes...okay you are definitely Canadian.

Looking forward to future updates on this potential "electric scooter" plate you have.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!