Paid Renegade's Log- Looksmaxxing updates

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Mon May 22, 2023 3:34 am

5/21 end of week update-

Melanotan- I’m calling it quits on this experiment. Mostly because I’m convinced at this point it’s unnecessary for me. I look tan right now even though I didn’t take any MT2 this week. Went camping with buddies on a bachelor party this weekend and got lots of sun. It’s pretty clear that by living an adventurous and outdoorsy life I’ll have all the color I need, especially once I move to a sunnier place. Also I’d like to play around more with sunless tanners to supplement

The use case for mt2 seems stronger for those that are really fair skinned and don’t normally tan. I was just thinking maybe it’d be even better for me and I could tan without much sun or with a lower dosage than the next guy. But I also had a couple annoying side effects, including one I noticed last Monday, excessive darkening/hyperpigmentation around my armpits

All in all nothing major I just feel it’s not worth the hastle/cost

Business- added to my most recent digital product

Investing- added $120 to the portfolio. Bought around $500 or so of schd when it dipped below $70 per share. It’s really nice having these dividends (free money) constantly deposited into my portfolio and to be able to reinvest them and buy more and more stocks. It’s the “dividend snowball”

Anyways

For the last 3 nights I’ve averaged about 2 hours of sleep due to partying and girls, time to recoup this week
8BD4028E-F1D3-48EB-8083-45AFBC4B05C1.jpeg
(Not the best lighting but in normal daylight I do look pretty dark. Big difference compared to a couple weeks ago)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paid Renegade

Sun May 28, 2023 7:25 pm

End of week update -5/28

Finished reading The Intelligent Investor. Today I’m reviewing my notes and watching book summaries on YouTube.

Day #70 of my 365 project (45 minutes of daily investing research) completed.

Sold about $6,000 of JNJ stock and purchased SCHD at sub $70 per share. Compared with JNJ, SCHD offers higher starting yield, faster dividend growth, better track record of total return, lower PE ratio, and more diversification/safety.

Contributed another $450 this week to the portfolio. Now at $14,000 added this year in total.

2 new girls this week.

I broke my Jawliner (orthotropic/face maxxing chewing tool I ordered a while back, in this thread). Should be covered under warranty though.

My shoulder injury re-emerged/worsened over the last week. I recklessly made the decision to go inner-tubing behind my friends boat (yeah, alcohol was involved) and fucked it up. Then stubbornly insisted on plowing through my next heavy workout a couple of days later like nothing had happened.

4 days later of round the clock ibuprofen and I’m still sore af. Even to the point of affecting sex. I just lay on my back now and keep my shirt on. One of my fwb’s told me I’ve become a “pillow princess”, lmfao

So this has to mark a turning point. I don’t have med insurance so very reluctant to go that route but I am confident of the issue - rotator cuff related but not a full tear. I’ve been through that before with my other shoulder and recovered fully by:

1. Not doing anything painful
2. Strengthening my rotator cuff muscles/stabilizers gradually, eventually working up to heavy weight

Incidentally while researching melanotan 2 for my recent (abandoned) experiment I also came across a peptide called BPC 157 which is well known for its anti inflammatory and healing effects. Since I already have a box full of unused insulin syringes and alcohol wipes I decided to order a 5mg vial of the new peptide to trial out. I’ll be injecting subcutaneously into my shoulder every day for at least a couple of weeks alongside my normal rehab routine.

Having to step back from my normal workouts is hard to handle mentally (I legit almost cried at one point) but I’m trying to deal with this by shifting my current focus to a new bodybuilding goal: to build the most bulletproof shoulders possible which will allow me to progress further than ever before.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sun May 28, 2023 7:46 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
I also came across a peptide called BPC 157 which is well known for its anti inflammatory and healing effects
A friend of mine bought in the UK, he swear it was a miracle
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
zayn
Goal: $1 million by 2025
Motto: Obsession Is The Only Way

Mon May 29, 2023 3:08 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
4 days later of round the clock ibuprofen and I’m still sore af.
"High doses of ibuprofen have been shown to inhibit muscle protein synthesis after a bout of resistance exercise." according to PubMed.
I've also heard quite often that ibuprofen reduces recovery so you shouldn't take it, for example, after a workout. It helps the pain but slows down recovery.
Goal: 1 Million USD by 2025
Paid Renegade

Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:38 pm

@AskTheDom Awesome. I’ve started on it and have about a 3 week supply so we shall see

@zayn Yeah I’d heard the same, so I put off using it for awhile but eventually decided it was necessary to bring the inflammation down. Anyway I’ve tapered off now and hopefully the BPC will do its work

This week -

Having finished “The Intelligent Investor” I am moving on with my reading/research. I bought a kindle and a mount to hold it on my camera tripod so I now have this adjustable standing desk that’s pretty cool. Revisiting the first book I ever read on investing and one that really got me started and changed my life trajectory- “5 steps to retire in 5 years” by Jason Fieber.

I also setup a Wordpress site (it’s my firstnamelastname.com so I’m hesitant to share it here) and started writing a blog post highlighting key lessons from The Intelligent Investor.

I’m trying this just to see if it’s worth it for increasing my comprehension and recall of these rather dense books I’m reading. The multiple potential options for monetizing the blog would be icing on the cake if I stick with it. Also will give me tax write offs for all the books I’ll be buying anyway.

I also tried quizzing myself on the book using chatgpt but it got some important details wrong.

Aside from this -

Added 350 to the portfolio

Started Bpc 157 for my shoulder. Dealt with more pain off and on this week and if I don’t see marked improvement this week it’ll be time to seek professional help.

(I couldn’t feel an ounce of shoulder pain all weekend though probably due to heavy drinking, more on that in a sec.)

Had to scale back from workouts yet again this week. Frustrating because I was definitely on track to have my best showing ever for spring/summer. Nonetheless got lots of compliments this weekend with a handful of people making comments like “baywatch” or “Abercrombie model” or I’m making their girlfriends jealous etc.

Won’t continue though if we can’t get back into the swing of working out

As long as I navigate this injury properly I’ll be back on track soon enough.

But the big event this week was my younger brothers wedding. It’s been such a big buildup to this that I’ve barely planned anything after

Went pretty hard and feel sick as a dog right now but-

Epic weekend, one I’ll remember forever. Playing on the lake. Connecting with family I haven’t seen in many years, getting high, partying it up until 5am, having my phone lit up all weekend by girls trying to hang out and coming back on Monday to a full queue on the dating apps. Life can be a mixed bag sometimes but the good outweighs the bad
Paid Renegade

Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:49 am

End of week update 6/11/23

Was pretty sick all week with some virus.
Still managed to work out, for the most part.

Have a doc appointment scheduled for my shoulder.

Published my blog post discussing the intelligent investor. Initial impressions- this is a great way to boost my recall and long term understanding of the material. I realized that going back and reading these blog posts is going to be much easier than rereading the entire book. And since the posts are written in my own words and based on a book I actually read and took notes on, they flow a lot easier for me than if I was reading someone else’s words.

Added $500 to the portfolio this week. Now at $15,000 added total this year. And about $525 per month in average dividend income. Could be higher if I wanted to rebalance things.

Working on my next blog post for the book 5 steps to retire in five years.

Started reading one up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch on Kindle.

I don’t know if I’ll stick with this new blog long-term, but I’ll keep with it for now. The main goal here is to remember everything that I read and become a better investor. As long as I feel it’s accomplishing that and giving me a better ROI on the books that I am reading then any readership or actual monetization of the blog is just a bonus.
Paid Renegade

Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:18 am

End of week 6/18/23

Published a new blog post

Portfolio swelled to 140k in value on Thursday and then to 141k on Friday.

Then contributed another $3,620 on Friday.

This puts me at over $19k added for the year, nearly to my goal of 20k. Woohoo

Today is day 88 of my 365 project.

Physique: upped my Bulgarian split squat to 90lb dumbbells for 7 reps.

Also set a new PR for “dumbbell armbar” - 65lb x 13 reps. It’s an isometric exercise intended to strengthen the 4 muscles of the rotator cuff.

My trial of BPC 157 200mcg daily is nearly complete. No comment on its effectiveness.
Paid Renegade

Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:32 am

Week update 6/25

Investing/business

Published blog post about using dividend discount model to calculate a stock’s value.

Continued reading one up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch. Can definitely confirm that the Kindle version is much better for recall than listening on audible.

Added just 340 to the portfolio this week. A few hundred dollars shy of my main goal for the year. Last weeks deposit was fat because I got a big tax refund. I also bought more SCHD and UNP.

Physique

Added strength to my main rotator cuff exercise (dumbbell arm bar) and regained some strength on my main exercises as well. On the right track.

I know these are pretty dry updates and tbh I’m not sure if posting these here is giving anything of value - while it’s not really interesting it’s definitely what I feel I should be working on.

I’ve keyed in on two main areas of self improvement that I want to focus on. I’m calling them the 2 P’s.

As these “2 P’s” get better, life gets better and I expect this trend to continue.

They are:

-Portfolio

Portfolio, meaning my investment fund. This is my top priority. The passive income generated by this fund buys time and freedom, and it’s also building a legacy that can be passed down someday or used to make a difference in the world even after I’m gone. I’ve just about completed my main goal for 2023, which was to add $20,000 to my portfolio.

Posting regular updates about building this portfolio, by saving and investing each week and reading about finance, is far from sexy or exciting though.

Profile, meaning my dating profile. Getting solid pics actually supercharged my social life, helped me to come out of my shell and nail tons of eager girls. It’s not an exaggeration to say this made me feel like a different person. And the thing is by looking at my profile, I’ve really only scratched the surface with my current set of pics and still have a ton of room for improvement. I consider Andy’s tinder guide an absolute godsend and I intend to further develop my profile by emulating the photos that he posted in it.

It’s a slow process though. I’m not going to fuck with my profile unless it’s a clear improvement. I managed so far this year to add one new travel/adventure picture to my lineup which lots of girls have commented on.

(That was my #2 goal for 2023, to improve my profile with a new picture. I’m not done this year but the shoulder injury was a setback and I’ve been trying to get back into top shape before I hit the photoshoots again.)

But even under normal circumstances this is a really slow process that I don’t think makes for interesting updates. Thousands of photos taken, time spent editing, comparing scores against reference photos, and so on. Takes awhile to get a new best photo, especially when you already have a good profile. Most weeks there’s nothing to report, so I focus my updates on adding one or two reps in the gym because that is a tangible improvement from last week.

However boring the updates are though, slow and steady improvement of these 2 P’s will have a profoundly positive impact over time. The grind is pretty boring but the results are where it’s at.

and incidentally I made excellent progress in these 2 areas without logging about them. So it just kind of got me thinking “what’s the point?”

Anyway this is just me thinking out loud - I’m still posting regular weekly updates here for now. It’s possible that at some point I could move to only making a new post when I’ve achieved a really significant landmark.
Paid Renegade

Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:41 am

This week -

Shoulder feeling better by the day. Rotator cuff strength coming along well, up to 70 pound dumbbells. Main lifts are going up too and I’m re-gaining my pre-injury strength slowly.

Investing/money -

Picked up an interesting trick this week while reading Peter Lynch’s book. A really handy valuation trick for any of you guys interested in stock investing.

A stock’s PE ratio should roughly equal its long-term earnings growth rate, discovered through comparing EPS growth year to year. This is also called the PEG ratio, which I had heard of, but never understood until it was explained this way.

I wrote a blog article about this, and another valuation formula that was also in the book. I also looked at a couple of stocks that I was considering or already owned and used these formulas to help decide if they were over valued or undervalued.

I looked at Bank of America and Phillip Morris in particular. The former looked like a good buy based on price to earnings growth while PM looks expensive.

Overall, I can already tell that I’m definitely becoming a more knowledgeable and competent investor. The main goal of this 365 project is to decide, after a year of reading, if I feel that I can successfully pick stocks and beat the market. otherwise, it makes more sense just to be a passive Index fund investor.

Aside from this, I added $300 to the portfolio this week and purchased some SCHD. While browsing through some data on this ETF I noticed that Joel Greenblatt has been buying more which I thought was interesting. He’s a famous value investor and wrote one of the books that I just finished listening to on audible.

More notably though, my contribution to the fund this week combined with the dividends that I received put me well over my number one 2023 goal of adding $20,000 to the portfolio. Big deal for me. My second priority for this year, which I already accomplished, was improving my tinder profile. The total value of the fund on Friday was a little over 144k.

Going forward for the near future, I’ll be adding a smaller amount to the portfolio each week through automatic transfers. I am saving up for some other large expenses.

Other/dating stuff-

I’m considering trying to buy a Facebook profile with dating already enabled. It still bugs me a little bit that I haven’t been able to get around the ban.

They’re pretty cheap, but you don’t get to pick the name, age or other details of the fb profile so that could potentially be a problem. These can be changed but in my experience that can lead to the account getting locked. Still, I’m going to research it this week and I’m thinking about doing a factory reset on my iPhone and trying this out.

Otherwise dating is going good. Still lots of matches and options, doesn’t feel like anything has changed or become more competitive on the apps as far as I can tell.

I was kind of curious about this though, after hearing other people on the forum talk about the shifting SMP. I tested a face photo which scored a 9.7 on photofeeler last summer and this time it scored a 9.6. To me this supports the idea that the bar is being raised, just very slowly and subtly.
Paid Renegade

Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:00 am

Week update -

Published a long ass blog post on Peter Lynch’s book (finally finished reading)

Regaining strength by the day. I’m up on my chin ups (bw + 100lbs) and bench press (230lb). Shoulder feeling good but still not 100%

Having hit my investing goal for the year I decided to set up automatic recurring transfers going forward so that each day I invest a little and become a little more financially free, on autopilot. Currently set at just $8 per day but can increase from there.

I also set up a “hardmaxing” fund which will be reserved for stuff like tattoos (still don’t have any) hair transplant (I’ve never liked my hairline since I was like 19) and other pricey, permanent appearance improvements. I also set up small recurring auto transfers to this account.

Ordered this self tanning spray that @NeverSayNeverAgain recommended in his log, should be interesting to try

Also… decided to stop with the regular weekly updates for now. Instead I’ll pop back in when I have something new to add. Right now my top priority self improvement wise is regaining all of my pre injury strength and finishing up with my cut that got interrupted

Peace
Paid Renegade

Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:54 am

A couple quick updates:

I regained access to Facebook dating! This happened unexpectedly when I signed in to my new Facebook account on my IPhone (after doing a quick factory reset to get a new device ID). For whatever reason Facebook dating wasn’t showing up on my cheap burner phone that I had been trying (redmi 9)

Honestly the redmi has been a pain in the ass anyway. Very buggy and slow. Next thing I’ll do is try signing in to hinge (the other app I got banned on) on my iPhone and hopefully have everything back on one device.

Moral of the story- you can probably avoid buying a new phone by simply doing a free factory reset on your current phone. Just make sure your data is backed up first. You’d still have to verify with a different number (not required with Facebook)

Anyway it feels good to have finally gotten around this. I had a good volume of messages/matches already but Facebook dating definitely gives me the most volume (over 40 matches the first day)

Other update-
Stock market doing well. Portfolio surpassed $150k this last week and the bank stocks that I bought after the SVB collapse have really done well. Schwab up 20%.

Met some interesting people from OLD including this hotwife situation from Feeld
731277C7-769F-4FF0-A1A0-D88D03E10500.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paid Renegade

Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:50 pm

A couple of cool things this week -

Sold and completed my first "consulting" service, priced at $200 (few hours of work). notable step up from the $5 PDFs that I've been selling. Also have some other interested parties reaching out these past few days. This is the kind of thing I get excited about because it's completely location independent and a major dream of mine is to travel and work from anywhere.

I know it's not much but still cool IMO.

Also met a fun girl off Feeld last night, OF girl with her own studio. BDSM furniture, professional lighting, etc. She agreed to be my model (I'm finding that a lot of girls are interested in this)

Took my EOS R and shot nude photos for awhile then had some fun.
1 (2).jpg
IMG_1223.jpg
I've been more and more interested in doing photoshoots with girls recently. It makes me feel good that I can give them more value (many of these girls get excited when they realize you're into photography) and it also brings me extra value since I'm trying to put together a cool portfolio/website on the side.

Physique: coming along good. Getting close to my pre-injury strength then I'll have some fat to lose.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:27 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:50 pm
(many of these girls get excited when they realize you're into photography)
This is definitely a thing for girls who have some sort of social media clout

Girl I'm seeing now has a decent following on Tiktok. And the random pictures I take of her usually end up there.

It's definitively a value add to girls who are into that.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Paid Renegade

Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:57 pm

Been awhile. A few updates/things I've been working on:

How to stop Tinder/other apps from cropping you photos
Found a neat trick here, in the form of a free website that will add blurred borders around the edges of your photos. Allows you to upload images of any aspect ratio to your dating profile without having the app chop half of your body off (this happened to me a lot and was a minor pet peeve, as each app has a different aspect ratio that they like to use and some of them zoom in as well.)

Here's the website - https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/frame-blurred.php. Play around with it and see what works best. I set the blur to 50.

More photoshoots with girls
Have been seeing the same onlyfans girl from my last post as well as a couple others who messaged me interested in boudoir/nude shoots.
Boudoir1c.jpg
(I have her permission to share these but I'm censoring anyway)

Basically I just list photography as a hobby in my bio and also put "bonus points if you'll model for me"

Physique update
Cut has gone well. Regained pre-injury strength and cut on about 2400 cals for 4 weeks
IMG_1819.jpg
Paid Renegade

Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:48 pm

Received these messages today and not sure what to say without traumatizing the poor girl. Text chain pretty much explains it, went on one date last night at hotel she booked. This is not the norm but has happened before esp with Asian girls for whatever reason.

Also this is why I do not like girls to know where I live
2966568D-C2EA-4F3E-A5C6-D343A40419CC.jpeg
0930B607-469B-4C9F-8537-86419064081C.jpeg
42DCE7DF-01D5-4926-A9B7-F71244E67065.jpeg
43C9642F-ADE3-44CE-9321-74375C21A869.jpeg