Paid Renegade's Log- Looksmaxxing updates

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:16 am

MILFandCookies wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:52 am
Settings look fine. Have you tried taking a few photos facing the camera clearly before you pose? Also most remotes you can half press to focus, make sure you do that before you press it fully down.
Alright yeah was kinda afraid of that. Must be something else then.

The remote I’m using doesn’t have that function, rather I press the “start” button which starts a 10 second delay while I get into position. Then the camera begins firing. I always try to stand still and face the camera first to let it find me.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:04 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:16 am
MILFandCookies wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:52 am
Settings look fine. Have you tried taking a few photos facing the camera clearly before you pose? Also most remotes you can half press to focus, make sure you do that before you press it fully down.
Alright yeah was kinda afraid of that. Must be something else then.

The remote I’m using doesn’t have that function, rather I press the “start” button which starts a 10 second delay while I get into position. Then the camera begins firing. I always try to stand still and face the camera first to let it find me.
Oh no.

That's the problem. If you're taking only one photo every 10 seconds max you're not getting enough.

When I'm working with clients I take photos in bursts, which might be 1 every second, or even more. When I do it for myself I'll do approx the same thing.

When you're operating your camera remotely, you have less control over it detecting your face. Often it takes a few photos to realize your face is there and then focus on it. Get a remote that you can use without a delay, and also has a half-press to focus feature. Use this one with your EOS R (also works with the RP.) I personally use the exact same one but Chinese knockoff version. The former owner of my EOS R gave it to me when I bought the camera... it's only $10 cheaper than the Canon one though, might as well go for the real thing:

I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Paid Renegade

Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:53 am

@MILFandCookies yeah sorry for the confusion man, I’m not taking 1 photo every 10 seconds. The 10 second delay is just to get into position before the camera starts firing on burst. Then it continues firing for a set length of time and takes several photos per second for a total of about 30-40 shots. (You can adjust all these parameters with the remote. I just like setting the delay personally)

The remote is basically just holding down the shutter without me having to keep my hand on it. I bought this remote so I wouldn’t have to keep holding it while I’m walking at the camera:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07CG5M ... asin_title

I did see the remote you linked but steered away from it because it appears you have to keep pressing it. If that’s what I gotta do though then I can try it
MILFandCookies

Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:46 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:53 am
@MILFandCookies yeah sorry for the confusion man, I’m not taking 1 photo every 10 seconds. The 10 second delay is just to get into position before the camera starts firing on burst. Then it continues firing for a set length of time and takes several photos per second for a total of about 30-40 shots. (You can adjust all these parameters with the remote. I just like setting the delay personally)

The remote is basically just holding down the shutter without me having to keep my hand on it. I bought this remote so I wouldn’t have to keep holding it while I’m walking at the camera:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07CG5M ... asin_title

I did see the remote you linked but steered away from it because it appears you have to keep pressing it. If that’s what I gotta do though then I can try it
Ah gotcha... The description says you can push the botton on your remote halfway to focus - it has that feature.

Try this:
•Find out how to half-press to focus.
•Turn the articulating screen towards you so you can see it.
•Scrap the 10-sec timer. No need for it, just set the # of photos to 60 and use the first few to get into position.
•Half-press, making sure you see a square around your face, meaning the camera has detected it and is focusing on it.
•Then full press, starting the 60-photo burst. Get into position and voilà you should have 60 in-focus shots.

Let us know how it works!
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
Paid Renegade

Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:21 am

Week Update

Physique-
Hit incline bench twice, didn’t put any more weight on the bar this week. Felt lighter though last workout, and I think we’re on a good track. Body weight up to 175.5lbs, am increase from last week. Again I’d like to get 240lbsx8 reps by the end of the month. Currently at 6.

Investing/business
Added $365 to the portfolio.
Added a new product to my ecom shop.

Played around with chatgpt for the first time. Pretty dang impressive. Mostly throwing business related questions at it, including looking for business/url names related to certain products or services. Liked one of the suggestions so much I ended up registering a new url.

Other-
Went flying on Saturday and tried to grab some pics. Not sure if something like this would be good to throw on Tinder, at the end of the lineup
B4D30D9F-5B4E-4043-BAC4-B36E05A3418E.jpeg
Also @MILFandCookies thanks again for the tips - I was able to figure out how to pre-focus with the remote control I have for my camera. You still have to keep holding the button down to shoot unfortunately but it’s a good function to have
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MILFandCookies

Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:23 am

Hell yeah! I'm glad you figured it out. It's not a big deal to have to have the remote in your hand. You'll find ways of hiding it I'm sure.

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
Paid Renegade

Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:13 am

Week update

Physique-
Increased incline bench to 240x7 on Monday and then to 240x8 on Friday. Doing 10 heavy sets per week is really working. Funny how I can be stuck at the same level for a couple weeks and then BAM.

(Minor detail; also added 1 rep to rear delt flyes.)

Anyway that’s my strength goal for February completed, Also got my body weight up to 176, slightly higher than last week. Still targeting 180 by the end of March. And I’ll keep hammering incline bench - will increase the weight by 5lbs next week.

I’m definitely gaining some fat too and losing a little definition but I still feel good about the way I look, especially in a t shirt. Actually getting more compliments than usual from strangers when im out and about. And no complaints from any girls yet. By the time I get to 180 though that will probably be pushing things and I’ll be ready for a cut. Going to be shredded by summer and bigger than I’ve ever been.

Mewing - Jawliner review

I’ve been using the Jawliner (jaw muscle exerciser) every other day for a couple of weeks now and am liking it. Im used to chewing hard food and gum but after 5 minutes of this I feel completely fried.

No jaw joint pain either. Im using the 2nd highest resistance model they sell. I like that it works the masseters super hard without engaging cheeks (buccinators). Am even considering ditching my tough chewing gum.

Dating stuff

I noticed this last week on Valentines a massive surge in activity on the apps. Like girls responding in seconds and way more messages than usual. This is my first time using dating apps through February so that was interesting and I assume it’s a normal occurrence?

I’m actually less active than normal on the apps right now but planning to step it up here. I got banned from hinge and fb awhile back. I deleted tinder recently to incentivize myself to get out and take more pics. Just on bumble and CMB at the moment. I told myself that when I was able to improve my profile by adding a new pic, I’d get a new phone and re download all the apps and maybe even sign up for the paid Tinder membership to see what happens. Have only used the free version til now

Anyway I believe I’ve done it. Still testing on photofeeler but looks like I’ve improved the look of my profile. This was a secondary goal for 2023, to upgrade my profile with a new pic. I’ll still be working on getting better looking and taking more pics throughout the year but once I officially check this box it means I can fully shift my focus over to my #1 goal (investing)

Investing -

Added 600 to the portfolio this week. 4 out of 20k added for the year.

365 project -

This is something I started before joining this forum and never mentioned til now.

Inspired by Andy I set out to take a picture of myself everyday (no selfies) and spend 30 minutes each day learning to edit with photoshop.

I’m on day 363 today.

It’s paid off and I consider it a major contributor to my success with online dating in 2022.

But now I’m thinking about what’s next. I want my next 365 project to be geared towards making money/investing.

After mulling it over I have a couple of ideas and am open to suggestions. One idea is to spend at least 30 minutes each day researching and learning about investing. I control a pretty sizable amount of money ($136k) so this time spent researching could be well worth my while if it results in me getting better returns in the market.

Another idea, and the one I’m leaning towards right now, is to do one thing every single day that may increase my income on its own. As in, even if I just did this one thing, it has the potential to increase my income going forward regardless of whether I lose my motivation.

This is the kind of mindset that worked for me when I was building my e-commerce business back in 2019-2020, but at that time I was doing one thing per week instead of one thing per day. (Usually adding a new product listing)

Some examples of such actions -

Publishing a monetized website

Publishing a monetized article on a website/blog

Adding to or improving an article

Publishing a new photo promoting a product

Improving marketing photography

Adding a new product

Posting in a forum/community in such a way that may result in recurring business traffic

Improve the value proposition of a product

I’ve got a couple business ideas that I could focus on if going this second route, rather than putting all my eggs into one basket. One idea is for a completely new website and the other would be related to my current successful business.

These are just some ideas. Would be interested to hear any thoughts from anyone who’s done a 365 project focused on making money.
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:48 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:13 am
I want my next 365 project to be geared towards making money/investing.
Same

(although this will be my first 365 project)
Paid Renegade

Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:01 am

End of week update -

Physique-
245x5 incline press (PR)
Weighed in at 177 on Friday and 179 as of today. Therefore exceeded my goal of hitting 177.5 by the end of of February. Next month will aim to reach at least 181lbs before beginning my cut for the summer

Investing-
Added $1,000 to the portfolio
(5k added for the year so far)
Am now receiving over $500 per month in dividend income which is cool.

Also added a new product to my ecom shop and listed several domain names for sale on eBay and Sedo.

Tinder/dating-
Added a new pic to my profile. That checks off one of my goals for 2023

365 project-
Completed.
Still contemplating the next one. Am now leaning towards doing 45 minutes or more of investing research daily.

“Tanning” research-
This was my main looks maxing goal for February, to come up with a plan for looking more tan without just sun bathing and accelerating aging. I’m looking heavily into trying melanotan but need to do more research before I feel comfortable jabbing myself with that. In the meantime I’m going to try using a fake tan while I continue doing my research. (If the fake tan gives me an aesthetically pleasing result and isn’t too much of a pain in the ass then that would be great)

Funny thing is I tan extremely quick for a white guy but due to a)living in the Pacific Northwest and b)wearing sunblock daily to protect my skin, I don’t have as much color as I’d like
Paid Renegade

Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:49 am

Week update-

Physique/progressive overload -

Hit 245x6 incline press. Goal for March will be 8 reps.
Added 1 rep to side lateral raise.
Broke my weight bench (lol). Cracked it while doing triceps extensions.

Body weight fell to 177lbs, mainly as a result of going on more date nights this week and neglecting to follow my own meal plan on those nights. To gain weight I really have to force the food and calories in every couple of hours. I weighed myself the following morning after going out one night and I’d lost 4 lbs from the day before. Ate a whole pizza the next day and managed to gain some of the weight back.

Other looks-maxing -
Ordered some sunless tan lotion to try out while I’m researching melanotan. This stuff is supposed to be extra dark so will be interesting to see how it goes. I’ve got no experience with sunless tanning 🤞

Picked out some great looking shorts with help from @Radical

Also seeing some results from consistent Jawliner use.

Investing -

Added $500 to the portfolio. That’s 6k added so far this year, including dividends.

Totaling up tax deductions for my CPA. Should get a fat refund from the IRS this year.

Other stuff -

Finally getting a new phone to do a hard reset (banned from FB and Hinge)

Bought the Xaiomi Redmi 9A smartphone (thanks @Hedon) and new SIM card for under $100 combined. Will post an update on how this works out.

-

Recently fooled around with a fwb and her friend, through no initiative of my own -
CF4A800B-68BA-48A9-ACDB-872BAE7D53D3.png
But this got me thinking that it would be fun to introduce some of the girls I sleep with to eachother and see how that goes. I’d say at least half of the girls I sleep with are bi or at least bi-curious

So this week I offered to introduce 2 girls ive slept with (who live next to eachother ) and they are both into it. Could be fun as long as we're all free
IMG_0726 copy.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:24 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:49 am
To gain weight I really have to force the food and calories in every couple of hours.
Same :)

And congrats on the threesome(s)!
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:16 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:01 am
“Tanning” research-
This was my main looks maxing goal for February, to come up with a plan for looking more tan without just sun bathing and accelerating aging. I’m looking heavily into trying melanotan but need to do more research before I feel comfortable jabbing myself with that. In the meantime I’m going to try using a fake tan while I continue doing my research. (If the fake tan gives me an aesthetically pleasing result and isn’t too much of a pain in the ass then that would be great)

Funny thing is I tan extremely quick for a white guy but due to a)living in the Pacific Northwest and b)wearing sunblock daily to protect my skin, I don’t have as much color as I’d like
If it means anything, I went down the same research journey you did with melanotan and ended up pulling the trigger. Very happy with it and didn't have any side effects.
Paid Renegade

Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:51 pm

@Manly Cockfellow Ikr. Both a blessing and a curse. Can only imagine it’d be even more work if I was your height

And thanks! I’ve read a handful of your posts, looks like you’re absolutely killing it

@pancakemouse
Yeah man that actually does mean a lot. Now I know at least radical, moreplatesmoredates, and yourself have all had good experiences with it.

One thing I’ve noticed though is that even guys who do really well with MT2 seem to take it for awhile and then cycle off rather than doing the once weekly maintenance doses indefinitely. Are you in that same camp?
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:33 pm

Yeah, I've just done two short cycles. The color lasts for a long time, so I didn't feel like I needed to stay on.

I also used way less than was recommended: started at 50mcg and worked up to 125.
Paid Renegade

Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:34 am

End of week update

Physique-

Up to 245x7 incline press

Bodyweight up to 178.5 (still bulking)

Investing-

Added $500 to portfolio, purchased SCHD & UNP.

Dividend income now approx $507.50 per month.

Started new 365 project (this is day 1) - 45 minutes or more of investing research daily.

Other looksmaxing (tanning research)-

Tried using a sunless tanning lotion (just applied to one arm to test it out). Pretty dark. Goes on clear and develops over 8 hours. I didn’t follow all recommended steps such as exfoliating and applying an oil to skin, but still able to get an idea of the effect you can achieve. Nice to have a potential option aside from Melanotan. Will be interesting to see if the tan lasts a full week.

Continued melanotan 2 research this week. I’m examining all potential side effects. This week my focus was on the supposed libido boosting effects of MT2 and any dependency issues that might cause down the line, as well as the possible increased risk of melanoma associated with MT2 use.

Attached research notes below in case anyone’s interested. This isn’t a recommendation for or against MT2
64295C47-DFC5-44BE-B462-B5F448103B93.jpeg
4716B829-0006-48AD-8555-47ABB4C50E5F.jpeg
To summarize my view so far, neither of these side effects are concerning. I’ve got a lot more research to do though. Next I’m looking at potential darkening of hair, eyes, lips, freckles, and moles. I’m also a little concerned about potential scarring (lipohypertrophy) from repeated injections into the abdomen.

I WANT to use use melanotan 2, so I’m a little biased here. I just want to make sure I do my due diligence first.
-

Lastly, set up my new burner phone and created a new Facebook and Hinge profile today using it. (Hard reset). For Facebook dating you need to have a profile in good standing that’s at least 30 days old, so it’ll be awhile before I know if I’ve successfully fooled Facebook. For Hinge I’ll know this week if I was successful.

Used all new photos, phone #, email, different Wi-Fi, etc.