Paid Renegade's Log- Looksmaxxing updates

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:17 am

End of week update -

Physique-

I ended up taking the week off from training. Was actually pretty sick all week and on top of that I realized I hadn’t taken a week off in a loong time (I used to program them in every 8 weeks or so) and this was also a good time to do it in my training cycle.

Body weight up to 179.5. Was probably easier to gain weight since I wasn’t lifting this week.

Still targeting 181 by the end of the month and then I’ll cut. Am def ready for that. Have gained a noticeable bit of fat but importantly the lifts have gone up, which I’ll maintain when I cut.

Other looks -

This week I continued researching melanotan 2 (made some good progress) and used a self tanning lotion all over my upper body and face for the first time. Mixed feelings on that but overall probably won’t repeat. Worth a shot tho

Things I liked -

It looked pretty decent on my body I feel like. I have some KP/acne scars which I feel like they were a little less noticeable with the tan. And of course having some color makes your muscles look better

The color did last a full week for me before I have to reapply so that’s cool (applying was a bit of a pain)

Things I didn’t like -

I ended up with some streaking where I had to wash my hands and I also stained the fuck out of my palms despite washing them off after applying the lotion. The coverage of the tanning lotion on my arms also isn’t totally even, which is more noticeable in certain light.

Stained my sheets too. It’s weird because the lotion comes out clear and then is supposed to develop over like 8 hours but in this case my bed sheets looked fine the next day and only turned orange like 3 days later 🤷‍♂️

Most importantly I don’t like the way it looks on my face. Not like the glow you get from a legit tan, this looks more like your skin is just stained and kind of dirty looking. This is even after I diluted it with moisturizer before applying to my face.

I was ready to get called out and definitely cringed a few times when I caught my reflection in the mirror but no one ever said anything lol. Maybe they were just being nice.

Apps/hard reset -

New hinge profile is getting likes. So far so good. This is all with new pics though, taken after I was banned. Next thing I’d like to do is edit my preferred pics (remove metadata, liquify, etc.) that I was using before and see if I can get away with that.

Also, quick question for those of you that have done a hard reset before-

I get that when you first sign up, you should do it through a different Wi-Fi. Thing is, I’ve only been using hinge when I’m NOT connected to my Wi-Fi just to play it safe for now, even though I’ve already created my account. My question is if anyone can verify that it’s fine to log back into your old Wi-Fi after you’ve already successfully created your new dating profile. Haven’t seen this clarified elsewhere.

Investing-

Added $650 this week to the portfolio. Now at 7/20k added for the year.

365 project (45 minutes of daily investing research) is going well and because of this I’ve been following recent stock market events more closely.

On Tuesday I bought some banks/financials that I believe were oversold due to panic resulting from the svb collapse.

I put a little over 10k into the following:
Bank of America
Schwab
American Express
Morgan Stanley
Fifth Third Bank
Prudential

These will be long term holds if necessary (I’m comfortable owning all of them and they pay dividends) and if share prices drop significantly then I’ll probably pick up more

That’s all for now
Paid Renegade

Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:22 am

End of week update-

Physique-
245x8 incline press, goal achieved
Added a rep to side laterals
Bodyweight at 181.1 lbs as of this morning. Bulking goal achieved.

Other looksmaxing-
After more than a month of research I’ve decided to run an experiment with melanotan 2. Will be taking before/after pics

Dating apps -
Added my preferred pics (the ones I was using when I got banned) to my new hinge. Still not banned and getting a bunch of likes. Next step will be to see if I can use it from my wi-fi and still not get banned

Investing/biz-

Added $615 to the portfolio. Now at exactly 8k out of 20k added for the year
Paid Renegade

Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:17 am

End of week update -

Physique:
Switched over to cut (2500 calories)
Bodyweight: 177.5 (down 3.5lbs)
Feels so fucking good not force-feeding myself for the first time in months. Makes going out on dates much easier too

Other looksmaxing:
Ordered all supplies for Melanotan 2 experiment.

Investing/business
Added $500 to the portfolio
Playing around with Midjourney and trying to potentially come up with some marketing photos for ecom shop.

Hard reset:
New hinge profile is holding strong. In case anyone else was wondering, I can confirm that you CAN access your new dating profile on your old Wi-Fi without getting banned, at least if you sign up using different Wi-Fi or no Wi-Fi at all.

Also:
Tripped solo this week (low dose shrooms).

I haven’t been doing this very often, but it’s unreal how literally every single time I do I come away with something amazing. My ability to think through problems for example feels 100x clearer.

Some of the benefits I’ve had in recent months which are 100% attributed to shrooms:

(Each of these came from a different trip)

Adopted a new product which has been a top seller, and delivers real value

Dumped a girl who was a bad influence and was wrong for me even though the sex was amazing

Cutting down dramatically on distractions and unhealthy screen time

Belief in God (as in, I know this to be true and there’s no doubt in my mind). This is worth everything to me. Won’t expand on this one further unless anyone asks but it is probably something that can only be experienced anyway.

Ability to think through business and life decisions with much more clarity. (While high)

This is not a recommendation for anyone, just sharing my experience. I spent some time reading up on the science involved here and in layman’s terms it basically has to do with strengthened neural connections.
Paid Renegade

Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:08 pm

End of week update 4/9-

Physique:
Unfortunately have developed some sort of (seemingly) mild injury in my right shoulder which limited my ability to work out this week, especially with chin ups and back work. Likely rotator cuff related but not sure. Since I’m limited in my lifting at the moment I’m pausing the cut and bumping up the cals a bit to stave off muscle loss. Bummer. Also starting to do some rotator cuff work for the right shoulder going forward (was already doing this for the left side as I had an injury there before)

Hopefully will be able to ease back into it this week. As of Friday I’m down to 175 lbs after following 2500 calories (down 6lbs in 2 weeks)

Still waiting on syringes to show up so I can try melanotan. However we’ve had nothing but clouds and rain here lately which is no bueno since you want to combine MT2 with uv exposure. So may need to wait at least a week or 2 to start.

Money-

Added $475 to the portfolio, 9k added so far this year in total. Almost halfway to my goal.

I’m selling out of 2 oil stocks (chevron and bp) which I’ll be closing at approximately 100% profit. Going to move the proceeds into schd which currently has a dividend yield approximately equal to the oil stocks and a much faster growth rate. Also cvx and bp are yielding well below their 5 year averages while schd is yielding well above. No brainer in my humble opinion.

Still doing 45 minutes of investing research daily. Considering getting a kindle and downloading a bunch of investing books to try and learn them intimately.

-
Upgrading my style-
New jeans on the way, light grey wash. Ordered a new accessory from Daniel Mason (awesome brand for men), a silver cuff with a rough finish. Looks pretty cool but I’ve never worn a bracelet before so may take some getting used to.

And happy Easter everyone! Best online community I’ve found yet.
Paid Renegade

Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:17 am

End of week update - 4/15

Physique-
Still working around the shoulder injury. Maintaining bodyweight and carefully doing rotator cuff work every other day. Really want to get back into it and resume this cut. It’s easy to forget just how cathartic weightlifting is for me and I already miss pushing myself hard in the gym.

Investing-
Deposited $500 this week
My oil company trades resulted in a profit of almost $2k. So now in total we’re at more than $11k added this year. Getting there

Has anyone ever gotten around a Facebook dating ban?

After getting banned from Facebook dating and hinge awhile back, I decided to buy a new phone+sim and do a hard reset. It worked on hinge, but not on Facebook. I did the following:

New phone: Xiaomi redmi 9
New SIM card & number
Did NOT sign up from the same Wi-Fi
Different photos

This is all I had to do to rejoin hinge. In the case of Facebook there’s a couple other considerations since you have to create a whole new Facebook account.

New email address
Altered my name
Waited 30 days for my new profile to be eligible for dating, as per Facebook’s guidelines.

I also made sure to actually use the new profile here and there while I was waiting. Liked some posts, added (different) friends, etc.

Based on Facebook’s info I should be eligible for dating, but no luck. It’s been more than 30 days since I made my new Facebook profile and when I try to sign up for dating I get the message “dating is unavailable”.

So must be one of 2 things:

1. Either they somehow linked my new profile to the banned one, which I haven’t the foggiest how they would have done that.
2. I’m missing something else and there’s another reason my profile isn’t being approved (but based on Facebook’s very limited info on their website I should be eligible)

Has anyone else been banned from fb dating and successfully made a new profile?

(Or if anyone’s got an idea of what could possibly be going on, please share)

It was actually one of the better apps I used in terms of how many messages I would get on it, and if at all possible I’d like to get back online. Hopefully someone smarter than me knows what’s up!
Paid Renegade

Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:51 pm

End of week update 4/23-

Spent plenty of time reading on the subject of investing. I’m midway into “The Intelligent Investor” by Ben Graham and finished listening to “The Little Book that Still Beats the Market” on Audible.

Cutting out bullshit in the form of social media (YouTube). Has been a big time/attention waster for me, particularly when I’m on there solely for entertainment which I tend to do a lot. I’d rather replace with reading or listening to an audiobook.

Added a new digital product to my ecom shop. Added $300 to my investment portfolio ($12k total this year).

Still attempting to navigate my shoulder injury. I believe it is a simple case of impingement, probably bursitis. No fun being unable to train fully but I am trying to be nicer to myself and take some time to heal up.

Despite the recent weight gain and lack of training I’m still holding it together though and haven’t experienced any negative dating impact.

I’m about 8-10 lbs above my ideal “beach weight” and look forward to cutting as soon as my shoulder is feeling better.
D0B69AF5-5EF0-452A-8FF5-703C5A39B7F0.jpeg
^Meeting this girl tonight, met 2 new girls this week and chilled with 1 fwb, asian chick who I’ve been doing without a condom since she’s fixed. Had to bail on another fwb I made plans with too, we talked about watching lord of the rings while tripping on shrooms and using her new vibrator she bought. Rescheduled to this week

Also I thought this was funny and wanted to post. Love getting dirty openers from girls now and then
5825ABE4-CAD8-4540-B23F-CA859542A6E6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:19 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:51 pm
End of week update 4/23-

Spent plenty of time reading on the subject of investing. I’m midway into “The Intelligent Investor” by Ben Graham and finished listening to “The Little Book that Still Beats the Market” on Audible.

Cutting out bullshit in the form of social media (YouTube). Has been a big time/attention waster for me, particularly when I’m on there solely for entertainment which I tend to do a lot. I’d rather replace with reading or listening to an audiobook.

Added a new digital product to my ecom shop. Added $300 to my investment portfolio ($12k total this year).

Still attempting to navigate my shoulder injury. I believe it is a simple case of impingement, probably bursitis. No fun being unable to train fully but I am trying to be nicer to myself and take some time to heal up.

Despite the recent weight gain and lack of training I’m still holding it together though and haven’t experienced any negative dating impact.

I’m about 8-10 lbs above my ideal “beach weight” and look forward to cutting as soon as my shoulder is feeling better.

D0B69AF5-5EF0-452A-8FF5-703C5A39B7F0.jpeg

^Meeting this girl tonight, met 2 new girls this week and chilled with 1 fwb, asian chick who I’ve been doing without a condom since she’s fixed. Had to bail on another fwb I made plans with too, we talked about watching lord of the rings while tripping on shrooms and using her new vibrator she bought. Rescheduled to this week

Also I thought this was funny and wanted to post. Love getting dirty openers from girls now and then

5825ABE4-CAD8-4540-B23F-CA859542A6E6.jpeg
This is goals right here.

Keep crushing it, brother.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Paid Renegade

Mon May 01, 2023 1:36 am

End of week update 4/30

New digital product has sold multiple copies this week, as did my other digital products. These make up a relatively small part of my business income but are totally passive and represent a potentially promising area to expand into. My most recent digital product (pdf format) also links to a more pricey physical product in my shop which is necessary to get best results. (And this appears to have worked)

Still, overall business income has been lower as of late. Only added $350 to my investment portfolio this week.

Am still reading “The Intelligent Investor” by Ben Graham. I’m on chapter 7. It’s a dense book to work through but packed full of great info. I also listened to “One up on Wallstreet” by Peter Lynch on Audible this week.

-

I finally started Melanotan 2 this week with my first injection (first time ever shooting anything into myself, felt kind of weird)

Our weather seems to have finally warmed up and the sun is peeking out so I decided to go for it on Friday. Took the injection and spent 20-30 minutes out in the sun.

I chose to start with an extremely small dose to assess - about 50 micrograms. This is in line with Dereks/more plates more dates recommended approach.

I got a very slight headache (but could’ve been from sitting out in the sun) and some barely perceptible nausea. By far the most noticeable side effect was flushing. My face got super red for about 90 minutes. Didn’t feel like talking to anyone or showing my face for a little bit lol.

Overall not bad and apparently the flushing tends to go away with repeated use. Taking the MT2 directly before bed is also a potential option.

I plan to take on Monday Wednesday Friday 3x per week, increasing the dose by 25mcg per week as long as I feel it’s appropriate and I’m not getting bothered too much by side effects.

Plan to post pics here eventually as my tan develops.
Paid Renegade

Tue May 02, 2023 4:03 pm

@mac0 Hey thanks for your post man. I took a little time to dig into each of the things you mentioned.

I don’t use WhatsApp and never signed into IG on the new device.

It appears that “browser fingerprint” is not used to verify peoples’ identities but rather to track their searches and browsing habits for the purposes of advertising. I was careful not to sign into any of my old accounts from the new device so it seems that this method of fingerprinting isn’t something that could result in a ban. Correct me if I’m wrong though. (It’s still creepy AF that websites/apps do this)

MD5 hash - that’s very interesting and I’d never heard of this. It was difficult to wrap my head around as I’m not a tech guy, but basically it seems that every photo is going to have a unique md5 hash based on its contents.

Fortunately in this case I used completely new photos (taken well after the ban) so there should have been no way on Gods green earth to connect them or any of their data to my old account. (I deleted their metadata anyway though just to be OCD)

My current plan is to try and pester Facebook support until hopefully someone answers as to why I’m banned. Not sure my odds of success there lol. At this point I’m more curious than anything and taking it as sort of a personal challenge to figure it out.
MisterE
Goal: Abundant sex & finance

Wed May 03, 2023 11:08 am

Hey @Paid Renegade, nice log dude.

I'm still new to the forums and I'm curious where I can find your Tinder/Hinge profile/pictures you are rocking. I would like to take some inspiration from you for my own journey.
My Log and story: Mr. E's quest to sexual abundance🧭

Primary goals
20 Lays, while not living at home anymore (2/20)
Obtain a monthly recurring revenue stream of €4500 (0/4500)

Goals for 2024
Three new good Tinder photos (1/3)
Six new lays (1/6)
Finish MVP for the business I want to start
Paid Renegade

Mon May 08, 2023 12:01 am

5/7 end of week:

2nd week of melanotan completed. Notable side effects were facial redness and increased libido (that was interesting to say the least)
This week I will increase my dose to 75mcg.

Investing -
Bought some more Schwab when it dipped below $50
Added $400 to the portfolio
$13/20k added so far this year
Continued reading and taking notes on “the intelligent investor” (chapter 10)

@MisterE sending you a pm now

@mac0 Let’s say I go out and get a new phone to try this again - what would you recommend, if anything, to avoid having a sus browser fingerprint that gets me flagged? Aside from the obvious like not logging into any previous accounts
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon May 08, 2023 12:08 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
2nd week of melanotan completed. Notable side effects were facial redness and increased libido (that was interesting to say the least)
That's interesting. I didn't notice a libido change at all, even though I've seen a ton of people report it.

When you say libido, do you mean increased overall drive throughout the day, or better stamina in bed, or both?
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Mon May 08, 2023 4:59 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 12:08 pm
Paid Renegade wrote:
That's interesting. I didn't notice a libido change at all, even though I've seen a ton of people report it.

When you say libido, do you mean increased overall drive throughout the day, or better stamina in bed, or both?
PT-141 is derived from MT2, it works the same way. Some people don't respond to either though. I wrote up some detailed experiences with PT-141 previously.
Paid Renegade

Mon May 08, 2023 11:33 pm

@pancakemouse yeah I’d be sitting there trying to do work and my mind would keep wandering off to sex, noticeably more so than usual. I didn’t connect the dots at first but then “aha”
Paid Renegade

Sun May 14, 2023 4:53 pm

End of week 5/14 -

Added 2 (digital) products to the ecom shop. One is a PDF file, so totally passive. The other is a service based on an idea I recently had and wanted to test out. I’ve been publishing these on Etsy in case anyone is curious (I’m not sure if I mentioned that before or not)

Added just $150 to my investment portfolio this week. Completed chapter 13 of The Intelligent Investor.

Completed another week of Melanotan 2, 75mcg per injection. Experience was a little different this week. I didn’t get the sexual boost but also had less redness and no headache etc. One thing I can confidently say after a couple of weeks is that this stuff can definitely make you sleepy during the day.

I’m definitely tan right now. BUT I’ve also been getting a lot more sun. After each time I’ve injected myself I go out and do a little yard work with my shirt off, something I never used to do before. I tan very easily for a white guy so I can’t say for sure how much of an impact MT2 has had at this point. I feel that I’d probably look about the same, skin tone wise, judging by pictures of myself taken in previous summers.

I’m also on a little weekend vacation right now playing out on the lake in 100F weather so I’m getting hella dark this weekend one way or other. It is making me second guess whether I really needed to bother with the melanotan lol.

One other thing - I’ve gotten bruises literally every time I stick myself. Kind of annoying

Anyway having a nice weekend out with friends and family playing on the lake doing water sports. This cute 21yo I met on Thursday left me with a couple of really noticeable hickies on my chest which there is no hiding from lol. Everyone especially the girls have a had a good laugh about that
0FA3209C-DE42-4A4B-BE89-AB5012FA3E9D.jpeg
4E47DC37-7602-4BC7-9A82-C89D17653979.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.