Paid Renegade's Log- Looksmaxxing updates

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:23 am

This week -

Hit a new PR on incline bench press (my top priority right now), 235x5 reps

Also hit 60x5 side lateral raises. I do these a little different though, with my arms fully extended at the bottom and bent inward at the top of the exercise. This makes it easier to handle more weight but more importantly evens out the resistance curve of the exercise to challenge the delts through the entire range of motion

Hit 65x4 on rear delts, using a similar technique.

Portfolio reached $124k in value for the first time since the stock market was on a tear this week. That’s a gain of about $14k compared to where it was at the beginning of October. Also added $500 on Friday
Paid Renegade

Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:17 pm

The main highlights of this past week are that I added $650 to the stock portfolio, and I also created a new digital product (a pdf file) and listed it on Etsy. The first copy sold within about an hour of listing it, and I’ve sold more since then. It’s only priced at $5 but I would feel justified in raising the price if I add more content to it, and I can also brainstorm a lot of similar products that I could create and list in little time.

The cool thing is that these sales are pure passive income at this point (I have a couple products like this generating revenue) and they are also location independent.

On a different note - I also really liked @KillYourInnerLoser’s video about doing photoshoots with girls from online dating. I have been very interested in this, but more so as a way of making some extra money. My main hang up at the moment is trying to be tactful in how I message girls so that I’m being clear about what I want without violating Tinder’s terms (advertising/promotion)

-

Met a super interesting girl last night. Straight over to her place as usual, using the same template I usually do (“I’m in the mood to snuggle up with a good movie and could use a partner in crime”)

Anyways I liked that this girl was not only sexy (slim Asian chick, wore this really cool leather top and fishnets and high heels) but was also super nerdy and into botany and mycology. She legit had a whole garden full of Psilocybe cyanescens, which I learned is twice as potent as cubensis which is what everyone else takes as shrooms (also the only type I’ve ever taken). Anyway we had some really wild fun (didn’t get high yet) and I left with a little gift bag that I intend to try out this week when I have some quiet time.

-

I intended to train my incline bench press twice last week but fell short on that commitment. I’ll make sure to hit it twice this week and try and add an extra rep.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:14 am

Fuck yeah dude

Nice job actually making something and launching it
Paid Renegade

Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:40 am

This week:

Gained 1 rep on my rear delt flyes. Up to 65lbs x 5 reps.

Trained incline bench press twice but no strength gains there.

-

I took those mushrooms that I got from the Asian chick, on Wednesday night, by myself. It’s the first time I’ve done psychedelics alone, and these were a different species of mushroom that are more potent than the standard ones people take. I also took much more of them then I’d ever taken of the weaker ones before.

It was kind of brutal. I had brief periods of euphoria (and things started out with a pleasant body high) but pretty quickly became very anxious/stressed out and was unable to control my emotions. Fluctuated constantly between feelings of anxiety, sadness, euphoria, horniness, regret, etc. Left me feeling completely drained the next day.

I was going to just come on here and say it just a bad trip, but I don’t necessarily think that’s true.

The most painful parts of the experience seemed random or pointless at first but upon reflection I believe that I was actually being told some things that are to my benefit.

I won’t try to explain everything in detail but essentially my first realization was that the constant mood swings and anxiety were a reflection of the internet itself and my habit of using screens for entertainment. From the beginning of the trip onwards I was trying to “self medicate” using a movie, then music on YouTube, then other videos. All in an effort to entertain myself and feel good in the moment. But it didn’t work. It wasn’t until I was still again, staring out my window that I realized what the mushrooms (or my subconscious, or whatever) were trying to tell me.

The last few hours of my trip were marked by sadness, anxiety, and regret, but I knew what the association was. It surrounding a girl I’ve been seeing and was on the fence about if I should keep seeing her. The message I received was a resounding and clear-as-day “DO NOT PROCEED” and that’s what I’ve decided to do. After a couple of days have passed I can clearly see now it was the right decision.

I also went cold turkey and cut out the screens for a couple of days, which resulted in some positive action-taking and overall clearer thinking regarding some of the challenges and goals I have been trying to work on.

I was skeptical of whether this was just a shitty, bad mushroom trip or if it was actually possibly a good thing. But now I am leaning towards the latter. I wanted a pleasant, feel good high and that’s not what I got at all.

-

On a different note - I added another $600 to the stock portfolio this week and the value has been growing fast due to the stock market surging. Up almost $20k since the start of October.

-

After watching @KillYourInnerLoser ’s recent video on doing nude photoshoots I decided to start messaging girls using his template since this is something I’m interested in. I believe Andy also mentioned in a recent video that there’s a guy he knows (on the forums?) who’s making $15k per month helping onlyfans girls make content. Would love to get in on that kind of thing.

Anyway I’ve started sending this out:

First message:
Hey, you're sexy. I'm Colton. I'm looking for something very specific on here.

Second message:
I enjoy playing with and mentoring girls, particularly teaching them BDSM & shibari and helping them explore themselves in the bedroom, as well as helping you grow into a more confident and capable person in life. I also help girls shoot photography/videos if you’re into that (for their “spicy content” if you know what I mean, as well as well as more tame photos for your social media) so if being the center of attention is something you’re into, I can help you explore that too.

I basically copied Andy/Immy’s message verbatim and I’m overselling myself a bit here but I wanted to see what kind or reactions I could get.

That said have gotten a few very interested responses from some very hot girls.

And this girl actually beat me to punch before even sent my second message, which I thought was pretty funny:

(I put in my bio that I’m into photography)
4FD09652-5B69-40EF-B561-5F3A2630FE0F.jpeg
BUT unlike Andy, my primary goal with this would be to make money. However on dating apps like tinder you can’t just send out business proposals. So that makes it kind of tricky to figure out how to charge or in what situations to charge.

After thinking about it for awhile, I think these are some situations where being paid for photoshoots would come naturally -

If the girl doesn’t want to let me show the photos in my portfolio.

If the girl wants me to help on an ongoing basis with creating content for her onlyfans.

If she refers her friends or followers then I would charge them, naturally.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paid Renegade

Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:28 pm

UPDATE: just got banned fro Facebook dating lol. Haven’t checked my other apps yet. I had a hunch about this because I had no messages in my inbox last night which has never happened before.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:53 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:28 pm
UPDATE: just got banned fro Facebook dating lol. Haven’t checked my other apps yet. I had a hunch about this because I had no messages in my inbox last night which has never happened before.
I'm guessing a girl reported you for the 2nd message

Match doesn't own FB dating so the other apps should be fine
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Paid Renegade

Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:35 pm

Banned on hinge too:/

Man that was fast! Lol I’d be careful sending that one out.

@Squilliam Yeah it was definitely the second message.
Kurvam
Goal: Improve rotation

Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:10 pm

Nice log mate. The onlyfans stuff is super interesting, i've also been strongly thinking about trying to get into this the last few months. It seems one of the best options for monetising your dating life in some way.

I've been thinking more from the side of managing several girls accounts that i'd be dating, while helping them make content and with the general marketing side of things. Will be following this closely to see how it all progresses for you.
Paid Renegade

Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:41 am

This week I did manage to set a new PR on incline press. Trained twice and I think the annoyance of getting banned from a couple of apps helped fuel my workouts.

Also finally pushed my lying triceps extensions up to 60lb dumbbells. And added a rep to my rear delt flyes.

I’ve noticed in the past that whenever something happens that pisses me off (getting cut off, someone’s rude, etc.) it can be excellent workout fuel

-

Also built a new website on Thursday and added some content. Just another dart I’m throwing to see if it sticks

-

Researching cameras. Think it’s time to upgrade and get serious about taking good photos. Am leaning towards the Canon eos r at the moment. Will buy used if that’s the case.

-

Added $600 to the stock portfolio. Up to $129k

-

@Kurvam thanks, it sounds like we’re at about the same point then because I’m really just testing the waters with the whole onlyfans thing. But for sure, if I do find success with it then I’ll be writing about it here.
Paid Renegade

Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:16 pm

Weekly update -

Gained a rep on my incline bench press (now 235x7) will add 5 pounds next workout.

Also finally gained a rep on my triceps extensions and will likewise increase the weight next workout.

Definitely a proponent of heavy lifting. Never saw any visual changes to my physique doing the higher rep stuff.

Body weight is sitting at 173lb as of Friday.

-

Added $450 this week to stock portfolio. Total value is up to $132k.

-

Created a new page this week for my recent website. Started working on the next page too, for contact/consulting services.

-

This weekend I finally got around to trying to rejoin the dating apps that I got banned from (Facebook/hinge). I wanted to try the free methods first before I go out and buy a new phone.

So I’ve created a new hinge, but we’ll see whether or not it stands over the next few days. No luck with Facebook but I’ve created a new account that should be eligible for dating 30 days from now. Anyway here’s what I did with hinge:

Free alternate phone number (google voice)

Different email

Edited pics (flipped, cropped, added a subtle filter/liquify/markup)

Signed up on different WiFi

Maybe it’ll work, but if not I guess I’ll look for a cheap new phone as has been recommended here.

I’ve heard nothing good about Facebook dating but surprisingly it was pretty good for me (tons and tons of messages) so I’ll stay on top of that and try to get back online in 30 days
ProfBloodThirst
Name: Matt
Goal: BDSM Photography
Motto: Experimenting is fun, but control is addicting

Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:21 pm

I had fun reading this log. Good stuff man.

It reminds me of my 20s when I just wanted to get laid and set myself up financially. Now, I much prefer to have long term consistent relationships with an MLTR and FBs. You talked about being bored and losing erections during sex. I went through a similar phase. For me, I got disillusioned with getting laid. Took me a while to redefine what I wanted out of life.

Also one thing I wanted to say: In one of your earlier posts, you said you flush condoms down the toilet. I recommend instead to rinse out the cum with hot water from the sink, wrap the condom in toilet paper, and throw it in the trash instead. Condoms in plumbing cause major plumbing problems.

Anyway, keep it up! Doing great.
NightRoller
Name: Graham
Goal: Get Career Job, Move
Motto: Win and help win

Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:33 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:14 pm
“Hey, you're sexy. I'm Colton. I'm looking for something very specific on here.”

Her: “What’s that?” Or she may say “Oh no I’m afraid to ask!”

“Lol in the mood to snuggle up with a good movie and could use a partner in crime”
I've adapted to using this for my basic text opening structure, and it especially seems effective at screening out bots on the lower-quality dating apps. Glad you talked about it here.
Goals: See this post
Skill-based 365 project
Laycount: 28 --- In 2023: 12 (as of May 03'23)
Paid Renegade

Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:56 am

End of week update:

Spent a shit ton of money this week. I purchased a camera (used EOS R), tripod, lens + adapter, wireless remote, bomber jackets, and ray ban shades.

At least I’ll be able to write off the camera gear for tax purposes and I saved hundreds thanks to cyber week.

Due to these purchases I only added 130 to the stock portfolio this week, which continues to grow at a pretty fast rate all on its own.

-

Hit a 240 incline bench press PR. Will try and add another rep this coming week and then I believe I’ll start prioritizing another one of my main lifts (weighted chin ups)

-

The new hinge profile that I created after getting banned is still live, but it hasn’t received a single like after a week. I’m using the same pics as before (which got good results on hinge and still getting good results my other apps) just flipped and superficially edited a bit. Makes me think that something fishy is going on. Even expanded my search radius etc. and still nothing. Will tinker with it some more and see what happens next week. Mind you I’m still using the same iphone but with a different number so maybe that’s a potential cause. Still I thought that shadowbanning wasn’t a thing so I’m not really sure what to think.

One interesting thing though is that when I flipped my pics to try and fool the algorithm I noticed that I didn’t like them as much (I think my face looks weird) but I figured that it was probably just because I was used to seeing them the other way. You guys tell me, is it just me or does the flipped profile pic below look worse?
C9B56633-01B2-44F7-9BCF-45933AE93629.jpeg
E639CEAE-17CB-460C-815E-72E1499F4992.jpeg
Anyway I’ve still been playing around with alternative ways of messaging girls to do photoshoots (that won’t result in me getting insta-banned). Not awesome results but sometimes something like this will happen:
89B86BE3-18B3-4192-89A0-4423B1ABA2FE.png
-

On another note I wanted to shoutout the @Radical style course which I’m a part of. For anyone on the fence about joining I can 100% recommend. For example the sunglasses I purchased this week, I went into the mall and tried on a bunch of pairs and posted pictures of everything online in the facebook group and got feedback the very same day helping me to make my decision (he went through and commented on every picture). Would have been extremely difficult to figure this out on my own, but instead it all got sorted out in one afternoon.

There’s lots of cool guys in the group posting questions and pictures of their outfits each day and helping each other out. It’s really invaluable to be getting advice from a tribe of guys that get laid and know how to dress well. And Radical absolutely is the real deal and a legit expert on dressing to get attention from hot women. His style advice def helped me with my dating results.

On top of this the video course that’s included is epic. Very detailed with lots examples and links to find everything he recommends.

-

@ProfBloodThirst Thanks man, glad you got something out of this mess of a log. I’ve got a whole lot more to do before I consider prioritizing LTR’s but I can def see the appeal. And yeah sometimes the sex itself does feel a little overrated but I think for me the ultimate reward is stepping out of my comfort zone, socializing, and doing everything I can to level up. But even this week I hit a point where I felt a little burnt out/disillusioned so I know what you mean.

And yes I’m aware you’re not supposed to flush condoms haha. I’ll try and be better about it.

You have a great goal. Please keep us posted on your progress with that.

-

@NightRoller Thats awesome man, let me know if you tweak it any further and find something that works even better. It’s a great opener though because it doesn’t give the girl any opportunity to waste your time or string you along. If her answer to that second message is anything other than an enthusiastic “yes I’m in!” or “that sounds amazing!” I won’t spend another second on her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:04 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:56 am
One interesting thing though is that when I flipped my pics to try and fool the algorithm I noticed that I didn’t like them as much (I think my face looks weird) but I figured that it was probably just because I was used to seeing them the other way. You guys tell me, is it just me or does the flipped profile pic below look worse?
Yeah it's a completely normal phenomenon, happens to everyone. By flipping the pictures, you see your face differently as it makes all the small differences/asymmetries popping out.

In your example, I noticed that you have one eye more open than the other : it's initially on the left side of the pic, then on the right side. So maybe that's why the flipped pic feels weird to you.

I don't think it makes a difference in terms of attraction, but if you have some money to burn, you can test both versions on Photofeeler at the same time and with a high vote count to see if there is a notable difference between the two.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:06 am

Radical = Top G

Legend of success & dating. He carries on the software programming from Chris, him and Andy keep the GLL lineage alive ;-)

Anything he puts out is a great investment

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe