Paid Renegade's Log- Looksmaxxing updates

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:22 am

So the girl I'm meeting tonight, turned out she got her period today. Still wants to hang out and says she's gonna "lick me all over", we'll see boys

Made a little improvement to my tinder photos today after some testing on photofeeler. I know it's been said to take those scores with a grain of salt but I like that they at least give you some solid data to use. Changing the crop on one of my photos resulted in a 5% higher score. Hard to get that kind of information from dating apps alone

Did more work on the website and definitely improved the look of my homepage. Wrote a rough draft for another post that I like more than yesterday's. It's called "How I made $100,000 selling pine cones" <--- and yes it's true. Think I want to stick to the subject of making money online. (I have an entirely different URL that would work if I want to write about health & fitness)
Paid Renegade

Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:42 am

Ended up having sex last night even though the girl was on her period. She's pretty wild, about 5ft1, and wanted to be really dominant during sex. Like wanting to choke me while she's riding on top. Left a couple bite marks too. Got a nice back massage tho. Took a shower together afterwards. Funny thing, this girl says she only goes for guys at least a foot taller than her (I'm 6ft2 and put it on my profile). She's attractive and I'd hang again

Wrote about a different subject today. One thing is for sure, making/writing content that people are gonna want to read is deceptively hard

I do have lots of doubts on whether I've selected the right idea to invest in, and this is something I've often dealt with when undertaking business projects. I've had success before but not with anything related to blogging

Still gonna write each day to try and flesh out ideas that I think will sell and are worth publishing (And will choose something to publish by the end of the week)
Paid Renegade

Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:50 am

Just completed my writing for the day. Today and yesterday I essentially tried writing posts related to products that I am interested in potentially selling. Just writing practice letters each day with the intent to influence readers to purchase a predefined product/service is, I think, an underrated way to evaluate ideas. (Again I'm writing for 30 minutes every day)

Have a date in about an hour with the first girl who's photo I posted in this thread. Hanging out at her place again (3rd time I've seen her). Also have a date scheduled for Saturday with this girl:
IMG_7855.jpg
(also seen her a couple times) She wants me to do shrooms with her and I agreed (I'm not a habitual user, never tried them before but down to check it off the list)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paid Renegade

Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:35 am

Date last night went really good. I'd say that's because I started feeling more comfortable and able to enjoy the sex rather than being as self conscious and nervous, once I got into it. Was able to focus on how hot this girl is, how good she felt, etc. Hung out for awhile and started watching "Aliens" (love this girl's taste in movies) like friends do and she starts grabbing and rubbing my dick and goes down on me. Fucked her really hard from behind and she came twice within about 10 minutes.

Later she noticed and commented on the hickie on my neck but didn't seem upset, which is good because I was a little unsure how she'd react as I haven't explicitly talked with her about the other girls and she has said a couple of things that gave me pause. Texted me after the date saying she can't wait til next time and already picked out the movie, but we'll see, I know this girl (and any girl) could ghost at any time

Wrote for 30 minutes and think I got the backbone of a solid first post going.

Just finished a tough session of bulgarian split squats. With heavy db's in each hand. That exercise is an absolute killer, especially on my ass, which is sore for like 3 days every single time after I do these. I've never experienced that from any other exercise. Even had 3 different girls randomly compliment me on my ass and this is the only lower body compound movement I'm doing. Think it's because it really builds the glute medius as well as the glute maximus and gives a more lifted, round shape.

I'd like to post my tinder photos here through a link to imgur or something where I can make sure they stay updated over time, but don't want them visible to the general public. Is it possible to display a link in your bio to members only?

I'm thinking that when I start a new page on this log I should probably go back and redact the photos from previous pages so that they're not just left up indefinitely. (Didn't get permission to share them here, but did block out faces and other details)

Lastly, I had to post this here because awhile back I was browsing through funny dating profiles and a couple of these almost made me cry:
(Yes I'm basically a child)
IMG_7860.jpg
IMG_7858.jpg
IMG_7859.JPG
IMG_7857.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paid Renegade

Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:59 pm

Published my first post... Still going to polish it up some more and try to throw in a little SEO. The cool thing about blog posts is that even after they're live you can still go back and improve them, even republish if you want to. Just like with any kind of product listing.

The website is definitely pretty bare and unimpressive looking, but it's okay. I'll set the goal to improve the site visually each week going forward, even if it's just a small change.

Have a wild night planned tonight with this cutie. she's so naughty. Will not stop sending me pics
IMG_7863.jpg
Paid Renegade

Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:27 pm

Whew, wild night. Got about 2 hrs of sleep. Pretty awesome experience overall. Definitely a couple firsts.

Goin into work in a little bit and going to revise my website/blog post a little.

Have been putting some thought recently into ways to potentially monetize a dating profile. Have always wanted to combine self improvement with also earning money.

If one had a really bad ass profile/set of photos, I can see a few ways it might work. Came across some articles where people (namely women, unsurprisingly, since they get so much attention on the apps) have actually managed to make some coin from tinder and other apps.

- Connect your dating profile to a business instagram account
- Send viewers to a website/blog
- Promote for local venues/events
- Offer a service - personal training, tattooing, massage, etc.
- Be a wingman - help get dates for guys, i.e. get a girl to bring her friend along for a double date or something

And a few other ideas. Far fetched? Probably, but still fun to think about
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:04 pm

Your best shot would be to manage a girl's OF which is advertised through her Tinder.

I matched with a girl who made an extra $200 per month just by having a link to "buy me a coffee" where guys can get access to lingerie pics if they pay $5 or something. Without her lifting a finger, mind you. If a business-minded guy got behind that to manage it, it would print even more money.

I might get into this game myself once I'm in LatAm.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Paid Renegade

Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:34 am

Nothing too interesting to post today - Monday is usually my busy day packing up orders for the e-commerce biz so that’s what I’ve been doing mostly.

Contemplating an alternative theme for the blog posts. These would be weekly, formulaic posts that show weekly profits made through investing/business. The goal would be to sell investing tips. Just playing around with writing practice blog posts to see if I like them. Throwing lots of darts over here haha

@Holden yeah that’s a really cool idea. I was curious so I spent a good while (~45 minutes) combing through tinder matches today and managed to find 3 with onlyfans accounts (advertised through IG). So a very small minority.

These girls also didn’t reply to my opening message and they all had something in their profile like “not active on here”, which makes me think they’re on tinder to promote their IG/OF and likely swiping right on everyone
Paid Renegade

Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:40 am

Did the day's writing and added a custom logo to the website (not showing up on every page though, which is weird)

Signed up for MailChimp and working on adding an email opt in form

@KillYourInnerLoser Dude you're fucking awesome, thanks for responding to me in your video. 100% what I needed to hear.

Going to start asking every girl I sleep with if she's ever considered making an Only Fans, and offer to take photos.

Have never been active on Reddit but I'll start posting there too.

EDIT: just texted a fwb, asked her if she’d consider doing Only Fans and offered to take pics of her. She agreed.
Paid Renegade

Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:04 am

Another surprisingly busy/profitable day for the e-commerce business. Did not have time for much else so far today but did get my writing done and will hit a workout in a few minutes

Am currently setting aside $150 a week to invest, and as I said before am receiving a little over $400 each month in dividends. Equals $1000 per month being invested. Medium-term goal is to have basic living expenses covered by 30 years old (while living abroad) Need to pick up the pace a bit

It’s why I’m so interested in blogging, etc.

A location independent business (that I want to do long term) would significantly improve my ability to move abroad sooner

While I was working today I spent a lot of time thinking about various business models. Easy to feel pulled in so many different directions.
Paid Renegade

Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:05 pm

Completed some more orders, going into work @ my part time job in a bit (I'm keeping it for now as a back up and for added financial security, and I only have to work there several hours each week if I want to keep my foot in the door.)

Will probably dump the job as soon as I'm sure I won't need it any more.

Created some visual elements for my website today in photoshop. Still not 100% sure on the layout so playing around with some different looks.

Have been thinking about good ways to measure small improvements in one's dating profile over time.

What I'm doing right now is photofeeler. Has definitely been helpful. My main photo (same as user photo) got a 9.7 so that's the one I've put first.

Photofeeler also has helped me to A/B test small changes in photos, such as cropping or adding filters.

Since I want to gradually improve my whole profile over time, I thought of a method that would tell me whether any changes made to my profile are beneficial - using photofeeler to get a "cumulative score" on my whole profile.

To find the cumulative score, I'll take the average PF rating of all of my tinder photos. Let's say I have 4 photos with an average score of 9.2

Now if I can boost that number (by adding a new photo, editing a photo, replacing a photo, etc.) then I can say I've made progress.

So still using the above example, let's say I test a new photo that rated 9.3. Should I add this as a 5th photo?

Adding this photo would boost the cumulative score, so YES.

It's a simplistic way to look at things and has limitations, but at least it's objective and gives you a score to work with.

The best option I've got right now is Photofeeler. It's helped me get to the level I'm at currently but has some limitations as others have pointed out. For example, I threw up a couple of selfies/shirtless pics that got heavily penalized on photofeeler, even though I've had girls from tinder say that they really love the pics.

Also get downvoted on PF any time I've added a picture of me with another girl (but have had girls on tinder like those pics too). When you look at the data on these more polarizing photos on PF you'll see that there's a much wider spread in voting pattern, sometimes an even split between "not attractive" and "Very attractive"

Anyway, let me know if anyone's got a better system down! I'm talking about something that you could use to measure small improvements (even 1-2%) in your dating profile, since those little improvements will add up over time. But you have to be able to test them one at a time.

I’ve seen the YouTube videos where they A/B test tinder profiles - but even then they’re just looking at likes, which is not the metric that really counts, and will only reward profiles with a more broad appeal vs screening ones.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:38 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:05 pm
lso get downvoted on PF any time I've added a picture of me with another girl (but have had girls on tinder like those pics too). When you look at the data on these more polarizing photos on PF you'll see that there's a much wider spread in voting pattern, sometimes an even split between "not attractive" and "Very attractive"
Yeah take that with a pinch of salt, on PF there are a bunch of "sensitive" people that will be offended and downvote you if you have some edge.
I have a photo with the motorbike i got people saying i looked "arrogant" (which in hindsight i take it as a compliment)

I don't think there is a proper A/B testing system for tinder...if they would put one up for payment, they would swim in gold

(hey there tinder people reading, the idea is for free, just send me a bunch of boosts)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:24 pm

Yeah, Photofeeler is indeed the only tool I know that allows you to compare different variants of a picture more or less objectively.
Otherwise, as you noticed, Photofeeler can't really give you the true value of a picture.

On my side, most of my best pics got destroyed on Photofeeler with retarded comments like "aggressive" or "arrogant".
Like said @AskTheDom, these negatives comments should be taken as compliments instead, but the data remains still fucked up.
Some elements are constantly giving a malus too, like wearing sunglasses or having a girl on the pic for example...

I remember one day I showed Photofeeler to my IRL friends and we tried to test a few of their pictures for fun and guess what ? The best rated picture ended up being the worst of the lot, but had the strongest "nice guy/boyfriend" vibe haha.

The biggest problem I have with Photofeeler is the price. They already got too much money from me in exchange for this very average service...
Paid Renegade

Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:44 pm

@AskTheDom @Lord Rey Yeah agreed.

Hopefully we can come up with a better method. Until then I'll keep using photofeeler when I feel that it's applicable (like comparing two very similar photos or playing around with crops and color corrections, etc.)

Can also poll girls that I meet and ask for their opinions. Less scientific but still something. For example last night I found out that one of the girls I'm seeing put my shirtless bathroom selfie as her new phone background because she liked it above the other ones. Mind you, this photo got like a 6 on photofeeler compared to my other ones which scored in the high 9's

Any way, I've decided to set the strict goal going forward that I will improve my tinder profile every month, even if only in a small way. Primary method of doing this will probably be using photofeeler except in cases where I can confidently make my own judgment or rely on feedback from girls or from the guys on this forum

--

Had a date last night (4th time with this girl). Really enjoying her, the girl made me cum twice

Have a date scheduled for tomorrow night with a new girl, a cute russian chick. Planning to go straight to hers and watch a movie

Then on Sunday night will try to hang out with my other girl, also for the 4th time

--

Just all over the place with business but at least I'm making objective progress in some areas. Have improved my photos recently, and need to remind myself that just around a month ago I wasn't even getting laid

Have also been getting stronger in the gym despite being at my lightest weight in a long time (168.5lb at 6ft2 as of today)

Still investing every single week and growing my wealth + passive income

Today I received a bulk supply of a new product that I am adding to my ecommerce store. Will be interesting to see how it goes, but I think it will sell. This idea actually came to me last week while I was super high with a girl, so would be pretty cool if it does work!
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:21 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Can also poll girls that I meet and ask for their opinions. Less scientific but still something. For example last night I found out that one of the girls I'm seeing put my shirtless bathroom selfie as her new phone background because she liked it above the other ones. Mind you, this photo got like a 6 on photofeeler compared to my other ones which scored in the high 9's
Yeah dude, this tells you how much PF can be used, i would say it's good to test angles, effects and cropping but for the test of the subject, i wouldn't rely too much on it
Paid Renegade wrote:
Have also been getting stronger in the gym despite being at my lightest weight in a long time (168.5lb at 6ft2 as of today)
Damn dude, i'm 186 (i think it's yours 6ft2) and at my lightest i was 83kg with a bf of 12%- you are 76.5kg, you carry any fat at all ? :D
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z