Paid Renegade's Log- Looksmaxxing updates

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:58 pm

Writing completed.

Picked up more materials for new product testing. Mapping it out.

Dating-wise, appears to be fewer matches with the new photo up but I’ll let it run for a few more days before I try switching it back

@AskTheDom Yeah man I’ve gotten so used to Tupperware I forgot what it’s like to always be eating prepackaged food

@Squilliam Thanks man, appreciate the insight. When I said “it’s over” what I meant is that when that comes up you can’t simply continue and have to switch gears to doing something else, which I find to be very unpleasant for me personally.

The last time it happened was with a girl I’d seen 5 times, and was easily getting hard when just messing around but found that sometimes when switching gears to actually having sex that can change quickly

-

On a different note, I wonder if it’s possible to move this log to the hidden section?

When I’d signed up and started posting initially I hadn’t realized that was an option. Mods or anyone who might know how to do this, would appreciate it!
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:36 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
hanks man, appreciate the insight. When I said “it’s over” what I meant is that when that comes up you can’t simply continue and have to switch gears to doing something else, which I find to be very unpleasant for me personally.

The last time it happened was with a girl I’d seen 5 times, and was easily getting hard when just messing around but found that sometimes when switching gears to actually having sex that can change quickly
It sounds like performance anxiety, perhaps your underlying issue is a bit more deep rooted. If you can get an erection while messing around, you clearly don't need ED meds.

I've had the same issue where I would be totally comfortable with foreplay but when it came to taking off her panties and getting to the actual sex, there was this sort of mental block in my brain saying "no".

I mean, to me it sounds like you are insecure about your ability to perform. But seriously, you find it unpleasant to say, have her grind on you for a bit after failing to fuck in cowgirl?

I mean, I know you're a Chad, but are you sexually experienced? Because I would think with more experience, this type of issue wouldn't affect you as badly.

Also, re: the private section, only mods/admins can move threads, so you should probably tag them. If you type @ and then their name and click the dropdown it'll notify them.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:30 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
On a different note, I wonder if it’s possible to move this log to the hidden section?

When I’d signed up and started posting initially I hadn’t realized that was an option. Mods or anyone who might know how to do this, would appreciate it!
It's your log so I'm not telling you what you should and shouldn't do with your log.

But I personally think keeping your log public is a way to "give back" to this community. As in, you probably joined the forums in the first place because you saw all these awesome public logs of guys crushing their goals and hustling. And if you have your log public, you can continue this cycle of positive momentum and inspiration.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:48 am

colgate wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:30 am
Paid Renegade wrote:

It's your log so I'm not telling you what you should and shouldn't do with your log.

But I personally think keeping your log public is a way to "give back" to this community. As in, you probably joined the forums in the first place because you saw all these awesome public logs of guys crushing their goals and hustling. And if you have your log public, you can continue this cycle of positive momentum and inspiration.

100% agreed. I out my journey up here on purpose. Multiple people have said they followed my thread before joining.

It's a way of proving to people they can do it too

That being said it's your call.
Pretty sure it can be done. Just gotta DM a mod.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Paid Renegade

Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:38 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:36 am
I mean, I know you're a Chad, but are you sexually experienced? Because I would think with more experience, this type of issue wouldn't affect you as badly.
No man, I've had a surge of lays from online lately but before that not much experience hooking up.

@colgate Incidentally it was the YT vids that got me to sign up here, but I see your point. I'll hold off and think it over some more. Just noticed that other guys were posting in the private section and seemed like a smart idea.

@Manganiello gotcha

-

Writing completed today.

More prep work planning out the new product. Want to mould some prototypes by this weekend (testing out different materials). Will take a few weeks though to see how they weather outdoors (this is in the gardening niche).

Also went to reserve some social media tags associated with the new URLs I bought the other day. Upon grabbing my new instagram handle (was available, luckily) and signing up I was immediately notified that my new account had been banned permanently for violating Meta's terms. LOL. Gotta love social media. No recourse or way to appeal, and now the username is also permanently retired. Instead I picked up an alternative username and didn't get banned. (worth noting there was no profanity or anything problematic about the username)

Met up with a new girl last night and had some fun. I bit older (36) but cute. Texted me on FB last minute that her roommate was out

May be going out tonight as well. Also have a date scheduled on Saturday with a girl I've seen 5 or 6 times.
Paid Renegade

Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:23 am

Writing & web design done for the day

Poured the molds for new product testing

Went out and got laid last night w a new girl @ her place. She was chubbier than I thought though. At first I was thinking I wouldn’t fuck but would prob just let her suck my dick, she made it so fucking easy though and started asking if I had a condom so I went in.

May go out tonight with sexy Asian chick from FB, haven’t worked out the logistics yet though, so not sure. Date on Saturday with hot Latina I’ve seen 5x. Brought up the sexual bucketlist idea w her last night over text and she’s into it. I already sent her mine.

If I do go out tonight it’ll be 4 girls in 4 days

Decided to test the shirtless bathroom selfie on photofeeler for shits and gigs. Funny results, all the votes are either for “not attractive” or “very attractive” with nothing in between (no somewhats or yes’s) Assigning more weight though to #/quality of matches/engagement on dating apps and gonna let it run for a couple more days before I try switching pictures again.

Lost 1 pound this week but gained a little strength on my incline bench press.

Met my investing goal for July - $1000 added. Also bought some stonks today. With the market being in turmoil the portfolio is down to about $113k rn. I aim to buy and hold through it all.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:44 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:23 am
Funny results, all the votes are either for “not attractive” or “very attractive” with nothing in between (no somewhats or yes’s)
That actually makes sense. I would think photos like that will either turn a girl on a lot or turn her off completely (if she doesn't like fuckboys).
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Paid Renegade

Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:12 pm

Writing done

Didn't go out last night, so no 4 girls in 4 days. Did do 4 girls in a week tho, which is a 1st for me.

Going to de-mold the new product materials in a few minutes before I head into work, wish me luck

Didn't go flying this week, but did get a photo of me at the beach that’s pretty good.

Considering doing these weekly instead of daily tbh. Haven't missed a day since signing up but right now it feels like I'm just trying to think of interesting things to say each day. The weekly goals I've been setting for myself for years now include adding money to my investment portfolio and getting stronger in the gym - but this doesn't lend itself to daily posting either. As the newness of getting laid from online is wearing off I kinda feel like doing it solely for myself and not necessarily posting about it online each day. We'll, see I'll think about it.
Last edited by Paid Renegade on Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:21 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
Considering doing these weekly instead of daily tbh. Haven't missed a day since signing up but right now it feels like I'm just trying to think of interesting things to say each day. The weekly goals I've been setting for myself for years now include adding money to my investment portfolio and getting stronger in the gym - but this doesn't lend itself to daily posting either. As the newness of getting laid from online is wearing off I kinda feel like doing it solely for myself and not necessarily posting about it online each day. We'll, see I'll think about it.
Consider posting HOW you got each of your lays as they happen. Share the texts you sent, how you handled logistics, how you escalated, ect. These may not be revelations to you, but they really help out all the other guys on the forums. Even if you did the EXACT same thing everytime to get the lay, that is also very valuable information because it confirms a battle tested strategy that holds up over time.

This is what the gold standard is for a scientific study, that the results can be reproduced in the exact same manner by another person. Of course all of us are doing this for science. ;)
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Paid Renegade

Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:28 am

Not a whole lot to report today, went hiking earlier and gonna hang out with some friends now. Just a chill Sunday. Got some good goals for the week, and looking ahead I can tell it’s a busy week for the e-commerce business, which is good.

@Bman yeah I totally get what you’re saying, tbh though I have little interest in doing full write ups documenting every single sexual experience that I’m having right now. Kind of sucks the fun out of it. I know that just saying “I got laid last night” isn’t actually helping anyone, so maybe it’s better not to even mention it, idk.
Last edited by Paid Renegade on Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:58 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Considering doing these weekly instead of daily tbh. Haven't missed a day since signing up but right now it feels like I'm just trying to think of interesting things to say each day.
I agree with you actually. I don't think I've ever genuinely tried to do daily logging and while I've entertained the idea before, I never managed to do it. At most, I did (unintentional) daily logging when I was new to the forums, but I was making a lot of significant changes everyday.

I just like writing logs when I actually have something of value to provide and I tend to bulk-report action over multiple days into one post. It's nice to look at my log and see that the post volume lines up with actually how much action I am/was taking in a certain time period.

I feel like it clogs up the forums otherwise if it's just pure daily and you're not doing anything significant (e.g. omg guys uneventful day but I made my bed again for the 10th day in a row!) .

And writing posts is already a chore even when I do have something interesting. So I see your point here:
Paid Renegade wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:28 am
tbh though I have little interest in doing full write ups documenting every single sexual experience that I’m having right now. Kind of sucks the fun out of it.
I guess your goal is to make money, so it doesn't seem all that relevant to even talk about getting laid, unless you want to do it. We're not entitled to you giving us value and at the end of the day the primary purpose of the log is for you to document your own journey and keep yourself on track for your own goals.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Paid Renegade

Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:42 am

Alright, for the moment I've decided to do these weekly so here goes -

This week I:

Gained some strength in the gym (Added one rep to my incline bench press, lateral raise and triceps extension.)

Tried something new on reddit to see if I could earn a little money helping people edit their photos/give advice. Generated some buzz and asked a handful of people for $20 but was ultimately unsuccessful. (Got this idea from watching one of Andy's recent vids where he responded to this thread)

Posted a handful of times on new IG and Pinterest accounts for my ecommerce business.

Started building out a new site for the ecommerce biz but ultimately decided to scrap it. (very doubtful regarding the ROI of such a project)

created a new listing for the ecommerce store (which has already sold several times).

Added a couple hundred to my investment portfolio - valued at 116k as of friday. It's weathering the market recession pretty well and I'm wanting to pick up extra work shifts now so that I can throw some more cash at it and buy more.

-

Decided to limit my talk about dating stuff, for now, as I want to be focusing on making money & investing. It's where I am currently very discontent. If something really interesting/noteworthy happens then I'll mention it.
Paid Renegade

Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:28 am

Forgot to post last night! Invested a bunch this week, added a new product, 3 dates scheduled for the next 3 days, researched career paths, and just had a super interesting discussion with @tommygun95 . Cool guy with a lot going on. Anyway it’s late and I’m going to have to keep this one brief, thanks guys
Hopeless
Name: Tom
Goal: Fuck some pussies
Motto: No one is going to come help you. No one's coming

Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:00 am

(168.5lb at 6ft2 as of today)
I set the goal for myself to PR an each of these in 2022 and just recently met this goal.
Weighted chin up - bodyweight + 105lb x 5 reps
Incline press - 230x5 reps
BSS - bodyweight + two 85lb dumbells x 6 reps
That doenst make sense at all. If you incline bench press 230lbs for 5 reps and assuming your other lifts are equally advanced, your muscle mass should be high enough that you should be heavier despite being so lean.
No advice on girls from me until Iam getting laid reguarly.
Skincare and fitness expert.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:58 pm

an advanced powerlifter at 170 lbs could do in general a 1 rm 270 lbs on the bench press (that's already in competition territory though) so perhaps he's a genetik freak with a ton of fast twitch fibers :)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z