Sewerdog's log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:28 pm

This week:

Looksmaxing/bodymaxing:
Got new retinol
Got beard oil
Had a deload week at the gym
Made more PE gains

Went on another date with the same girl and made out in her car again for ages and seem to be gaining more and more arousal levels which is really interesting and probably a sign of my brain rewiring.
She said I make her feel happy and really enjoys spending time with me which is probably the biggest win I've had this year.

Next week:
Hit the gym hard
Restart my no-fap streak (broke it twice this week after each date)
Keep reading through therapy material
Organise more dates and socials
Research more hormone optimisation (HGH, HCG)
Continue PE
Also sustaining a calorie defecit seems to tank my libido (slightly buffered by the test) so will eat at maintenence for a week and see what happens.
Sewerdog

Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:12 pm

Lay #1
Had another car date with same girl
Ended up undressing her and going down on her, she came super quick. Had sex missionary for a bit then cowgirl but kept loosing erection and didn't finish.
I've come pretty far since July which is cool. Also learned a lot.
She said not to worry about the ED so we'll take it slow. Won't have much to report back on until I've fully fixed it.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:31 pm

How are you, @Sewerdog ?
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Sewerdog

Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:16 pm

natedawg wrote:
How are you, @Sewerdog ?
Doing well thanks, just building a healthy relationship with this girl, working on my body and mind. Hope all is well with you bro.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:56 pm

Sewerdog wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:16 pm
natedawg wrote:
How are you, @Sewerdog ?
Doing well thanks
And that is ALL that matters man.

Happy you are happy man.

I hope you enjoy your life brother and that you heal yourself and experience joy.

Keep working on being your best & keep posting

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:37 pm

Skimmed your logs since September. I'm glad you're back on track. Consistency is most important, and you seem to have that down. Keep it up
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Sewerdog

Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:09 pm

Updates:
Had covid and car needs fixing so been a quiet week.
Can't get to garage till Thurs so trying to get this girl to visit me.
Been sorting some family stuff too.

This week:
Get car fixed and back on the road
Get back on diet/ try not to blow up over Christmas
Keep up gym sessions
Keep progressing PE
Get new retinol as current stuff is too harsh
Keep working through therapy/inner work materials
I've bought some HCG and clomid so need to decide whether to cruise or end my cycle- I really want to get rid of this ED/PIED mental block first before changing my hormones up and potentially dropping libido.
Restart no-fap streak, failed after a date this Friday lol
natedawg

Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:28 pm

Sewerdog wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:09 pm
Updates:
Had covid and car needs fixing so been a quiet week.
Can't get to garage till Thurs so trying to get this girl to visit me.
Been sorting some family stuff too.

This week:
Get car fixed and back on the road
Get back on diet/ try not to blow up over Christmas
Keep up gym sessions
Keep progressing PE
Get new retinol as current stuff is too harsh
Keep working through therapy/inner work materials
I've bought some HCG and clomid so need to decide whether to cruise or end my cycle- I really want to get rid of this ED/PIED mental block first before changing my hormones up and potentially dropping libido.
Restart no-fap streak, failed after a date this Friday lol
Nice hearing from you, brother. Keep up the solid progress!
2023-2024 Goals

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Sewerdog

Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:27 am

Made a huge step forwards today, finally was able to finish to a blowjob which sounds silly but it means I'm finally out of my head enough to get rid of my ED.
Tried missionary in her car but I can't move around in there lol, still got really hard and she said it might be too big for her as its the first time seeing it like that.
Made her cum twice though, once from oral then made out for a bit and she kept saying she was soaked so I took the hint and she got a vibrator out the glove box lmao and I made her cum with that.

Lessons learned:
Trust my body as it seems to know what to do instinctually and my brain just gets in the way. I've been thinking about sex jn a really autistic mechanical way when it just has to be experienced. That said I'm starting to find some triggers that really get me going and out of my head and she knows them too now which is useful.
The psychological aspect is massive for women: I know she likes to read erotic novels and had a really good one liner which made her go wild haha.

Feeling very motivated, pleased with myself that I went to the gym and maintained my defecit today too.

Thanks @MakingAComeback @natedawg I was feeling really down about a month ago and your posts really helped.
natedawg

Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:36 am

Sewerdog wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:27 am
Made a huge step forwards today, finally was able to finish to a blowjob which sounds silly but it means I'm finally out of my head enough to get rid of my ED.
Tried missionary in her car but I can't move around in there lol, still got really hard and she said it might be too big for her as its the first time seeing it like that.
Made her cum twice though, once from oral then made out for a bit and she kept saying she was soaked so I took the hint and she got a vibrator out the glove box lmao and I made her cum with that.

Lessons learned:
Trust my body as it seems to know what to do instinctually and my brain just gets in the way. I've been thinking about sex jn a really autistic mechanical way when it just has to be experienced. That said I'm starting to find some triggers that really get me going and out of my head and she knows them too now which is useful.
The psychological aspect is massive for women: I know she likes to read erotic novels and had a really good one liner which made her go wild haha.

Feeling very motivated, pleased with myself that I went to the gym and maintained my defecit today too.

Thanks @MakingAComeback @natedawg I was feeling really down about a month ago and your posts really helped.
That's all you man. You're showing up and doing the work.

Keep crushing it!
2023-2024 Goals

MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:11 pm

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Sewerdog

Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:46 pm

Ended up talking to the girl I'm seeing, she left the party she was at just to come and see me at like 1 in the morning,
No Ed but couldn't finish, she's complimenting my dick loads now and seems to be really into me now that she's seen it when it's working lol.
Can't really believe it.
Lost 13kg.
Probably got a plate.
Grateful for this forum, I dont think anything is impossible anymore
Sewerdog

Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:11 am

Some updates and some thoughts.
I've actually surpassed the goals I set myself for this year at the beginning of this log: 2 lays (same girl counts) I'm currently on 4 with the same girl, not counting oral stuff.

However I'm feeling a bit cynical. When all is said and done it was the dickmaxxing and my physique that got me to the finish line. This girl has been implying she wants something more serious now, which was never the plan. I would be up for it but her bodycount is over the moon and honestly I could never trust her because of it. Maybe it's hypergamy or the idea of building something on lust but it seems like a bad idea.
I feel a bit bad for her as she's gonna hit her late 20's and seems to want to think about something more serious but frankly, the woman is insatiable and I'm sure she would always be looking for the next best thing.
With this in mind I've had a great time with her and should she bring up the conversation of 'what are we' I need to be honest with her and with myself. FULL ACCOUNTABILITY: I want to settle and take it easy but that is a mistake, a guy like me is too far behind the curve to just coast.
I will tell her I want to keep it casual even if that means ending this relationship, I will find more plates.
I also need to see what I'm capable with in terms of women to be more secure in my self.
MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:19 am

Listen to your heart always man.

You may know the gal I was dating for a bit, and then just friendzoned, L

Awesome girl and honestly I like her a lot. Same thing with her, she's 28 body count of around 3 figures, and a very messy past - mine's also bad, but when a woman has truly run the mill their pair bonding ability is shattered and they are not quite right. L went on 5-6 dates with me and would clam up and begin shivering at any move I made, so nothing happened physically.

Best way forward is to get a solid one you're happy with, usually if they're younger, they're less likely to have gone down the rabbit hole into the sickest depravity known to mankind.

But these older chicks who've been through the meat market, man, they're just not desirable and we kinda know in our heart of hearts, this is 2nd rate, used up, unwanted goods here - this is a waste of my life force.

You will definitely be able to get better chicks, dude, you really will and you're showing great signs of being able to crack this and achieve abundance.

I want it for you man. It'd inspire me a lot and you deserve it man

R
-Your friend, Ravi

Sewerdog

Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:56 am

I think it comes down to building my will.
It's crazy to get messages saying things like I make her happy and to have her drop what she's doing to come and see me and if I don't message for a bit she ask how I am ect, just being really good to me.
She will say she has been used for sex in the past and doesn't want that anymore and how its a big deal for her to have sex with someone because of her trust issues. But at the same time she will bang some dude at a festival out in the open after just meeting him (story I got from her friends)

I guess it is what it is, she still improves my life and has never been unpleasant or felt like hard work or that she doesn't want to be there with me, it's always been the opposite. But it would be truly foolish to stake my happiness on her whims and neither do I really want someone to change for me.

Those are problems for a boyfriend to worry about.

Thanks @MakingAComeback I put a lot of weight on what you say and you are right, I can't honestly push myself as far as I can go and respect myself while knowing that on some level, I settled.