Sewerdog's log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:19 am

Thanks man, I need to realise this is difficult and I'll have to ramp it up in baby steps. Will check out the resources and try to normalise approaching.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:59 am

Sewerdog wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:34 pm
CA: I failed today - that means I'm a cunt. Walked around for 2hrs and saw so many pretty women but I did nothing. It just felt super alien the idea of going up to a random girl. I also had a strong paranoia that people would be watching me. Felt some emotions welling up heading back to the car, like I've been asleep at the wheel for 28yrs and can't wake up. Fuck it. I'll be back out there tomorrow.
Note: I didn't feel insecure about my looks but I was worried about my energy.

OLD: All numbers hit, looks like I have a date this Sunday in my town too and hallelujah she isn't fat!
The one from last Sunday has agreed to come out again but has clocked on I wasn't attracted to her - is date 2 worth it just for more xp?

Social: go to a meetup tm and talk to 1 woman.

Looksmaxxing:
Defecit maintained
Workout done
Skincare maintained
Diet healthy - ran out of veg yesterday
Dickmaxxing done

Mindset:
CA makes my mental shit come up big time: get can't afford the luxury of a negative thought on audible.
Spend time visualising.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:00 pm
At home dermapens are fine dude. We've tested a bunch, they work perfectly. What is your concern?
I heard they don't go as deep so are less effective, granted that doesn't mean they don't work at all. I'd like to get one I can use for skin and scalp so will keep hunting for one.
Appreciate your encouragement!
All normal dude, beating AA takes a while. You'll have all this mind generated stuff for a while and it goes.

I had it for like 6 months and it was hell lol. Now I just approach.

No the at home dermapens go deep enough, theyre fine. You don't need them going too deep, that's dangerous. 0.75/1mm is fine.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Sewerdog

Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:07 pm

CA: damn it seems like it should be so simple but just spent the weekend in a daze and did zero approaches. At least I'm out there. humbling but will take baby steps.
Action point: run AA program next Saturday/Sunday.

OLD: took Saturday off, back on it Sunday and today.
Date Sunday flaked, sais she has heart problems and the heatwave has been making it play up. Will try again before moving on.
Should have a date this Thurs with sane girl from date no.3
Action points: get new clothes and book in with a dating photographer. Does anyone know a good one in the UK?

Social: was feeling pretty negative but going out with some friends Sunday massively perked me up, I'm able to think positive again. Found a meetup group this weds to go out with and will go out on Fri, Sat as well but without the heavy drinking this time. I'd like to build up a circle with attractive women especially now that I have the confidence ask them out.

Mental: read can't afford the luxury of a negative thought, 15mins a day. Visualise daily.

Looksmaxxing:
Weight down to 105.5kg should hit 104 by the end of august.
Diet healthy
Skincare maintained
Bought some regaine which contains minoxidil
Thanks MAC, will buy a dermapen for home use this week.
Have decided to try melanotan 2, gonna become the first bronze ginger ever lol.
Mewing: I've started nose-breathing during cardio naturally now, I can maintain for about 5 mins into a jog.
To do: teeth whitening
Upgrade wardrobe some more
Dickmaxxing: on-going slow and steady results: sounds trivial but its actually really funny to see results in something the mainstream says is impossible.

It's time to change location
I will win
Sewerdog

Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:02 pm

OLD: All numbers hit, Thursdays date flaked due to the train strikes which I'm not too bothered as I only wanted more xp. Hopefully got a date on Friday.
I'm gonna review the messaging templates, learn some messaging game and get better pics.

Looksmaxxing:
Defecit maintained
Healthy diet
Skincare maintained
Workouts done

Going to a local meetup tonight which will be cool
Sewerdog

Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:11 am

OLD: got fatfished! Fml. Will get back on it and book a photographer today. I think I'm in some weird middle ground where I can date about one fatty a week but quality is fucking scant. I need to work on escalating but that's not easy if I don't find them attractive lmao.

Location change:
I think I can live fairly comfortably on 20k a year in a houseshare and keep a good savings buffer. I like Brighton and have found some places there.
I'll work an ok job and prioritise getting laid for a year, phoenix project style!
Have booked all my remaining holiday at work and will give in my notice at the end of this month.

Looksmaxxing:
All processes continued
Will buy dermapen today
Had a cheat meal yesterday but running 5miles later so not too concerned
Mewing: I can feel some pretty substantial palate expansion, I don't think I look any different but I can nose-breath much easier during excercise
Sewerdog

Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:23 pm

OLD: Numbers hit, things seem to have dried up.
Booked photo shoot for 2 weeks time.

Looksmaxxing:
Bought dermapen
All processes maintained
Ran 5miles with a marathon runner and was dying trying to keep up. It felt seriously healthy though and the runners high is great for my mood.

Social:
Had a really good experience with this girl at an open mic night, we were full on touching, everything but making out. She started talking about my dick too and saying it must be massive lol. Felt extremely therapeutic. She had to drive her friend back and lived in the next town over so. Lack of experience makes me pretty nervous and the alcohol helped massively. I must set up a date with her before I move. Also got some attention from some fat women which was pretty validating.
I must keep up the weight loss and upgrade my style more.
MakingAComeback

Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:13 pm

Hahah nice one lad!

A good night for ya

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Sewerdog

Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:35 pm

OLD:
Missed my numbers on hinge, got back from gym late and ended up texting the girl from this weekend for ages.

Looksmaxxing:
All processes maintained
Will be able to use dermapen soon too

Social:
Girl from Saturday seems super responsive and we're going for a drink this Friday. She's hot and I must be over her looks threshold which is a big win for me.
Sewerdog

Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:57 am

To do list:

Looksmaxxing:
Buy 2 slim-fit t-shirts, 1 muscle fit shirt
Get some cool shoes
Get a bracelet
Book an ear peircing
Start using dermapen
Maintain hairloss prevention
Maintain skincare, have been using retinol sunblock and cleanser derma prescribed me
Maintain excercise: 4× gym 2× cardio
Maintain dickmaxxing routine
Get a teeth whitening kit/ book in with hygienist
Maintain healthy diet
Maintain mewing, Get mastic gum
Keep loosing weight

If I keep doing this I should be looksmaxxed in about 6 months unless I need a surgical intervention to get laid lol
MakingAComeback

Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:28 am

You'll be good. Stick at it, get lean as you can.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Sewerdog

Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:37 am

Date: met up with the girl from last weekend. It went amazing, we were out for 8 hours lol, she seems really into me and if I can organise around my shit logistics and find us a place (we live 40 miles apart fml) I think this could be lay #1!
There were some moments that were just so cool, we were in a bar and I had my arm around just feeling like a functional cool fucking dude, it's hard to explain how much this basic human stuff means to hard case mofo's.

Challenges and opportunities: she's super sexual and was telling me how she's into bondage and threesomes - the only problem is I feel in way over my head haha. I'm gonna have to allow myself to be awkward and just go for it in terms of escalation ect. If I fuck it up I can work myself into this position again and again.
I also learnt a lot: she said she thought I was really quiet at first but clicked with me when I opened up and became more talkative which is something I need to keep working on.

A great night and I'm super motivated to keep boosting my smv.
Sewerdog

Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:59 pm

OLD: All numbers hit

Social: Seeing girl from Friday again this monday

Looksmaxxing:
Got an earpeircing today
Healthy diet maintained
Defecit maintained
Been using mewing chewing gum
Skincare maintained
Dickmaxing maintained: I think real progress is being made but could also be the weight loss

Trained hard in the gym this week. Very motivated to get ripped.
Wardrobe will be improved in time for my photos next Saturday too.
Sewerdog

Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:50 pm

OLD: All numbers hit and the boost i ran was really successful maybe because of the bank holiday weekend.

Looksmaxxing:
All processes maintained
I think I've got one pretty solid outfit together now too
Gym is going very well and I'm holding onto muscle

On date 2 tomorrow with girl from social circle. I'm confronting some mad emotion right now, the success is fucking with my brain, its a weird feeling that she seems to like me more than I like me, I honestly teared up thinking how much this shit means to me lol. I'm happy that my emotions still exist haha. The nerves will be terrible but I must keep escalating. I also think a lot of insecurities and reasons to back out are coming to the fore, mad thing is I think it's fear of success causing some trauma defence to kick in. Must grind forwards.

Mental:
Read can't afford the luxury of a negative thought
Tidied my room
Played some guitar - felt much better after this
Sewerdog

Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:24 pm

Date 2:
Went really well, I'm feeling more and more natural, went to an arcade to play some games and had this great sense of gratitude and well being, kept pinching myself like holy shit I'm on a date with this tatted, hot woman.
She's super sweet and intimate but it seems to trigger some defence mechanism in me, its just how nice she's being to me that's scrambling me a bit lol, I think this may be worth getting counselling for in future but these last two dates have been breaking down the mental scar tissue pretty well.
Whole experience is very theraputic and being physical with her is coming a lot more naturally, literally feels like I'm activating some sort of masculine epigenetics.

Looksmaxxxing:
Down another kg
Got my ear piercing, watch, necklace trio going on with black jeans and muscle fit t-shirts as my go-to
Dickmaxxing has probably yeilded about half an inch, will probably gain another half from weight loss and I'll be in a pretty good place.
Gym has been going really well and I'm starting to see more abs showing through, actually looking slim first thing in the morning now.
Mewing and chewing, getting face pumps from this gum I'm using haha so will hopefully see some gains
Skincare, there's a definite improvement in texture which is cool, not sure if it's the retinol or diet and cardio having the most effect.

Goals for this week:
Set up date 3, I'm thinking try to get a hotel room, not keen on trying to pull back to my parent's house lmao
Get jacked and stacked af - loose 1kg
Maintain OLD
Maintain looksmaxxing processes
More wardrobe upgrades in time for Saturday photos
Side hustle development
Keep reading and playing guitar- really helps mentally

Well shit seems like there's a life for me to fight for after all
Sewerdog

Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:44 pm

OLD: Going decent, all numbers hit, got a date with a milf tm. This is good as it will take my mind off the girl from last weekend.

Looksmaxxing:
All processes maintained, I'm actually pretty good at running now and it feels really healthy
Dickmaxxing done too
Mewing/chewing I'm nose breathing waay easier now and getting a face pump from the chewing feels pretty healthy.

Must book teeth whitening
Buy clothes for Saturday.

I've been at this for 2 months now and have made some decent progress and need to keep reminding myself of this