Sewerdog's log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ziva
Name: Dallas
Goal: Beat PA
Motto: NEVER quit

Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:46 am

Sewerdog wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:36 am
Actions taken (for yesterday):

Business:
-Worked on my website
-Researched how to link Google ads
-Posted in a local fb group

Women/health/looks:
-Cardio 30mins
-Skincare
-Good sleep (attempted but didn't fall asleep)
Good job man!
Major goals of 2024:

-Improving at sex
-Work through performance anxiety
-Bulk up to 75KG+
-Slowly grow business (not a priority)
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:17 pm

Sewerdog wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:14 pm
Lit a fire in me and I now know this is my next dating goal: fuck a 10
You first have to define a 10. Are you going on the extreme internet version of a 10 who is a supermodel with 5million followers or are you more realistic and see someone who is basically always the hottest girl in the club, hottest girl you see each day,… as a 10.

If you follow the prior definition, become famous.
Sewerdog wrote:
5. Are hot women just normal people who know how to look good?
9s and 10s are genetically gifted girls who on top of that also understand how to make themselves look even better.

7s 8s are not necessarily perfectly created but they work on themselves, have amazing bodies and know how to dress in a way that makes them look incredible.
Sewerdog wrote:
Do they even care about anything less than an ascended giga Chad?
Yes, typically the hotter the girl, the harder it is to meet the requirements to be accepted by her and her group.
What you see most commonly online is that the hot guy lands the hot girl.
What you see often in real life is the hot girl going for a guy whose fairly attractive but possesses many other qualities (this is mainly for a relationship)

This is the real life way
- Be attractive
- Be funny
- Be confident
- Social status

If you have these 4 traits, hot girls might even be scared that you are out of their league. This happened to me and I’ll happily explain in dms if you want.
Sewerdog wrote:
To acheive this:
- find super hot women
- refine style and archetype - actually get an archetype
- looksmaxxing
- improve charisma, masculinity and social ability
- build attractive traits
- build a progressively cooler life
The best way to meet stunning girls (except for gigachads who can use tinder) is to find out where the girls you want to attract like to spent time and become a regular in that scene (look at how bman did this, got status and is now a pioneer in his niche scene)

Improving in life (looksmax, finding style, build a cooler life,…) should become a daily habit that you don’t even think about. Whilst I’m still doing all these things, I can honestly tell you most of this is overrated.
Once you manage to slowly build a cool social circle in the niche you want, enter the scene with some girls (could be friends) and always have someone to talk/laugh with, you’re automatically attractive to the majority of girls there. It takes time, but imo it’s worth the effort in the long run.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:55 pm

You got 20 hours to add a prof pic
kratjeuh wrote:
Sewerdog wrote:
You first have to define a 10. Are you going on the extreme internet version of a 10 who is a supermodel with 5million followers or are you more realistic and see someone who is basically always the hottest girl in the club, hottest girl you see each day,… as a 10.

Sewerdog wrote:
9s and 10s are genetically gifted girls who on top of that also understand how to make themselves look even better.

7s 8s are not necessarily perfectly created but they work on themselves, have amazing bodies and know how to dress in a way that makes them look incredible.
Sewerdog wrote:
Yes, typically the hotter the girl, the harder it is to meet the requirements to be accepted by her and her group.
What you see often in real life is the hot girl going for a guy whose fairly attractive but possesses many other qualities (this is mainly for a relationship)

- Be attractive
- Be funny
- Be confident
- Social status

If you have these 4 traits, hot girls might even be scared that you are out of their league. This happened to me and I’ll happily explain in dms if you want.
Sewerdog wrote:
To acheive this:
- find super hot women
- looksmaxxing
The best way to meet stunning girls (except for gigachads who can use tinder) is to find out where the girls you want to attract like to spent time and become a regular in that scene (look at how bman did this, got status and is now a pioneer in his niche scene)

Improving in life (looksmax, finding style, build a cooler life,…) should become a daily habit that you don’t even think about. Whilst I’m still doing all these things, I can honestly tell you most of this is overrated.
Once you manage to slowly build a cool social circle in the niche you want, enter the scene with some girls (could be friends) and always have someone to talk/laugh with, you’re automatically attractive to the majority of girls there. It takes time, but imo it’s worth the effort in the long run.
Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:52 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Sewerdog wrote:

Sewerdog wrote:

Sewerdog wrote:

- Be attractive
- Be funny
- Be confident
- Social status

Sewerdog wrote:
To acheive this:
- find super hot women
- looksmaxxing

Very true, I'm using 10s to mean Hottest girl in the club for me. I want to feel intimidated or as if I have to rise to the occasion and really get my shit together.

Thanks for these pointers, it'll be a slower build but well worth it
Sewerdog

Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:54 pm

Actions taken:
-Upper body workout
-High protein
-Skincare
-Added new services to my website
Sewerdog

Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:22 pm

My first first window clean today!
Was a big property with some insanely dirty windows. My main problem now is finding an effective way to clean the frames and sills and the method I'm using isn't working too well.
Learnt a lit and will have to get more equipment or chemicals to get the results I want.
Discussed this with the customer and waiting for her response - I'm not satisfied with the results I was able to get so will see what she sais.

Once I have an effective method for tackling these deep cleans I will be able to start working on my speed and efficiency.

My big priority now is setting up for vanlife as it will make all of the business expenses easy to afford!
Sewerdog

Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:31 pm

Completed a job after finishing work doing gutter, soffits, fascias and windows basically combining all of my services except pressure washing.
Made over 3× my hourly salary at work!

I found I'm cleaning to a very high standard often exceeding what the customers even consider but I'm gonna keep it at this level.
Very nice people too so im glad theyre pleased.
The landlady form the property of the weekend also got back to me saying I did a good job, even though I didn't feel like it came up as well as I might have liked.

I've been out for 13hrs today, work was quite stressful but working for myself actually recharged me its amazing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sewerdog

Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:45 pm

A great day today! everything completed.

I got a lot of good information from going door to door. I went for an area with lots of bungalows because they would be easy to clean. Felt quite clunky at first and took me a while to get a good pitch going.

Ended up saying "Hi, I'm doing some window cleaning in the area and giving out quotes if you're interested?" I'll stick with this as my script for now. I'm also mindful of the basics: look presentable, smile, stand back from the door so as not to crowd them. I loosened up as I knocked more doors and got some pleasant interactions going.

Gave out one quote and found out by talking to some people that a couple of different window cleaners already had rounds in the area. If this is true I wasn't too impressed by the quality of their work and the guy who I gave the quote to said his cleaner hadn't been in contact for a while.
I learnt:
-people are quite loyal to their current cleaner, which is good
-there is a good bit of competition.

Tomorrow I'll canvas for two hours instead of one in the same area I did last weeks job. I've also re-launched my window cleaning ad, upping the ad spend from £2-3/day as that was a success (getting me two customers) and shelved the jet-washing ad as that didn't get me any work in the two weeks it was running.

Feels really good to be able to take direct action building my business during the week instead of just hoping my ads get me something.

Otherwise gym and diet are going well and my cut feels less difficult thanks to batch cooking some nice food.