Sewerdog's log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:04 am

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:37 am
I love that we are getting to watch you literally create a business from scratch!

Keep it up boss and good luck!
Thanks! So far it's a lot of fun, definitely something completely new for me :D
Sewerdog

Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:12 pm

Saw phd girl last night.
My weeks are gonna be work, gym and spending an hour or two on my business stuff during the week. This initial phase is irritating me a bit as its slow to get things off the ground and I only have so much time and energy (and money).

I've been feeling very resentful towards my situation with the first girl and fwb I had. I spent a lot of time complaining and distrusting her and her motives and wasted a lot of time towards the end becoming needy and resentful. I had basically convinced myself it would be a horrible struggle finding other girls to have sex with (and that it would be in exchange for attention/ the promise of commitment etc) and ended up putting up with a lot of shit that I didn't have to.
Even when I got sex from her the juice wasn't worth the squeeze- when the post nut clarity kicked in I would always have a window of about an evening where I felt like I didn't need her anymore and hated that I chased after her like I was worth less than her.
I also think as a guy with zero experience and a lot of bad examples growing up I did the best I could and we ultimately just formed a dysfunctional relationship between two dysfunctional people.
Despite being really hot her mental health problems and the weird dynamic with her ex still in the picture taught me a valuable lesson that spending time with girls your not compatible with really isn't worth it even if you're starved for female attention.
Seeing new girls has really opened my eyes to how much better things can be. The doctor I'm seeing has her shit together, no mental issues and its super easy spending time with her and its all good if we part ways too because now there's PhD girl; who similarly has her shit together and no issues, if we part ways I still have the stripper and student I see every few weeks and I'll have more free evenings to build my social circle and rack up more dates. The unknown at this point seems equally as fun if not more.
I really wish the me now could travel back in time to May/June and say 'its all gonna be good, its time to move on and find the right people for you.' But without going through the retardation of this spring/summer I wouldn't have learnt things like non-attachment, abundance mentality, that I'll be fine with or without a girl liking me etc. Without the bitter taste in my mouth from acting like a cuck I wouldn't have the boundaries and this sense of 'why the fuck would I chase a luke-warm girl? It's not even worth it if I do get sex from her,' that I have now.
I'm grateful that things went south because I was forced to learn all of this the hard way; and that pissed-of feeling I get now is my psyche reminding me not to bitch out on going for what I want, to never get stuck in a shitty situation/relationship with a girl/friend/job, that I was able to evolve past this stage relatively quickly and it sure as fuck won't happen again.
Sewerdog

Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:23 pm

Slept with another girl! Reading people's logs made me get back on the apps lol.
This one I just went straight over again! But of a longer drive than I thought but was a guaranteed lay. This girl was pretty nuts, a bit skinny for me and kept trying to put a finger up my ass lmao, also still not getting on with condoms so I just got her to suck my dick in the end and it came back to life and she started saying its massive.
Very fun evening.

I'm going to try and learn some text game because the rate girls are dropping off is pretty high, I also want to sleep with a truly beautiful woman to see how far I can push myself.
Sewerdog

Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:19 pm

Business:
My website is up, linked to fb and business Gmail.
Next is to post more on the fb page with the photos I've got so far and get more pics.

Generating sales:
This is new to me, my business is basically a sales funnel leading to a basic service but done easily and safely thanks to the equipment/physicality I have.
I will try leaflets first
Facebook ads
SEO and then Google ads
Referrals and offers too

Women:
Saw doctor girl on Friday, she been on holiday so it was the first time seeing eachother in two weeks. She was rabid, ended up squirting about 8 times just from missionary, then was grinding on my soft dick after I came and she squirted again. Seeing her Friday of her shifts permit it but otherwise next week.
She also told me she used to have a thing for werewolves so I teased her about my chest hair.
Got her to film me cleaning the gutters on her house but she kept getting distracted and groping me smh.
I realised that despite the ongoing condom problem every girl has cum from piv sex so far which is pretty cool.
My theory is there all just really aroused as I spend all my time on the enthusiastic girls.

Seeing phd girl tm and went to a Christmas Market with her yesterday. I've found she's way more comfortable having sex at hers and as she makes me a coffee before work in the morning going to hers is no problem. We actually have a lot in common as former awkward stoners.

Last night I talked to a hot 19y/o started sexting and she called me daddy and said she wanted me to violate her, then didn't respond and left me with blue-balls lmao. To be fair to her I just offered she come over and I fuck her brains out.

Been hitting my numbers again and running double boosts, there's a lot of activity on the apps after this so I'll keep autistically hammering the numbers and try to implement some text game and improve my match to lay ratio.

My goal here is to crack into what I'd call 8's

Health:
Cardio 3× a week
Cold showers
Nofap
Workout 4× a week
Every day I eat a massive shake with broccoli, spinach, kale, a lime, mixed frozen berries, flaxseed, walnuts, creatine and ginger.
High protein.
I've been on a bit of a Christmas food bender though so will tighten up this week.

Social:
I'm going to a new years parry with PhD girl, otherwise I'm a hermit apart form work/dates and door knocking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sewerdog

Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:33 pm

My first payday from my job comes in on Friday so gonna re-join the coaching program.
I'll update this log when I've hit my business goals/had big wins and give the blueprint to how I figured it out.

I'd like this log to serve as a signpost for people who were like me - virgins living at home. That way people will know it's possible to turn things around and change their life both with women and money, drastically improve mental health, sexual health ect.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sewerdog

Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:29 pm

Cut this down as best left as personal journal.
Have a great Christmas and good luck for 2024!
Sewerdog

Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:11 pm

Posting for accountability:
I aim to do 6 hours straight doorknocking tomorrow and keep pushing until it gets dark in the afternoon 0900-1500
Sewerdog

Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:53 pm

Today was a washout.
Got about an hour done but no-one was interested, it then started raining really heavy so headed back to the flat and had lunch, had about an hour window in the afternoon but didn't go out again.
Back at it tomorrow.
I drove around while it was raining and found some promising areas with large detached houses and trees nearby.
Sewerdog

Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:39 pm

Very successful today!
Took some time this morning to look on Google maps and target the best areas with detached houses and lots of trees.
Went to the first one on the list and must have got the job in about 5 doors (of the ones that answered) I was getting good signs from this neighbourhood as about three of them said theh had already had theirs done (one asked if I do roof cleaning) so I started looking for houses where I could see stuff in the gutters and the second one I knocked on said yes after this.

Learnt a lot from this one:
- undercharged by maybe 25% their gutters were full of pine needles, which is something I'll look out for in future
- I offered them a quote and built some rapport first before pitching the sale
- I looked more professional with an outdoors jacket and high vis
- Often better to keep things simple, this is a low ticket industry - they didn't need social proof or any bug sales pitch, it was as simple as your gutters look full, I can clean them for X price, Y/N?
- Offer to show before and after pictures, I spoke to the wife at the beginning and built the most rapport with her - actually used their ladder at some points because the pipes were so blocked I had to get my hands in to empty them, the husband came to the door later to pay me as she had left and didn't seem too concerned with whether or not I'd done a good job so I didnt show him the the before and afters, I'll do this next time as I might get a tip
- Repeat customers, I'm thinking of leaving business cards

Very happy with how that went, the job took just over 2hrs so I might try to do 2 like that tomorrow.
Sewerdog

Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:25 pm

Another house down.
I woke up late feeling really rough, ate some Christmas cake and went out to the area I was at yesterday.
No luck there, drove around the corner and quickly found a bungalow. I thought I could knock this out in an hour so quoted £40 but it took me an hour 45!
Very nice old couple, gave me a cup of tea and were pleased with the before and after photos.

Lessons:
- don't drop price even if I get a run of no's
- don't worry so much about competition, it was relatively easy to get this house - maybe 30mins knocking, a lot of houses said their window cleaner did the gutters too, this made me lowball my quote just to try and get a sale
- the wet weather really slows me down as I'm vacuuming the water out of the gutters too

A very nice interaction, some pleasant old folks got a bargain today and I got to learn a lot.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:22 pm

This is a cool arc. I own a house in another state that I rent out and looked around for a gutter cleaner last year. Ended up finding one via Nextdoor (neighborhood social media site).

One thing my gutter cleaner did this year that I thought was genius: they emailed me and said "this is just a courtesy note that we will be coming by to clean your gutters on X date."

I responded "Oh, I don't remember requesting this."

They said "We cleaned your gutters last year on this date. We will just keep doing it for you every year until you tell us you no longer want the service."

I was amazed. They assumed the sale and won my business.
Sewerdog

Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:36 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:22 pm
This is a cool arc. I own a house in another state that I rent out and looked around for a gutter cleaner last year. Ended up finding one via Nextdoor (neighborhood social media site).

One thing my gutter cleaner did this year that I thought was genius: they emailed me and said "this is just a courtesy note that we will be coming by to clean your gutters on X date."

I responded "Oh, I don't remember requesting this."

They said "We cleaned your gutters last year on this date. We will just keep doing it for you every year until you tell us you no longer want the service."

I was amazed. They assumed the sale and won my business.
That is really genius! It's the perfect way to get recurring business as its basically a maintenance job but a lot of people get it done ad hoc. Thanks for sharing, definitely gonna do that going forward.
Ideally I'll become the go to 'gutter guy' for people in the area.
Sewerdog

Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:29 pm

For January:
I want to make £1000 gutter cleaning
To do this I will:
-Book a week off, knock on 100 doors a day and on weekends
-Get 5000 leaflets and post them all, the first 1000 the week before my week off to hopefully get loads of leads booked in here
-Work out how to use Nextdoor, Facebook and other relevant sites to book customers for the weekends

Door to door is fun but I want to be much more efficient in future.
Sewerdog

Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:48 pm

I've made my first leaflets using canva and I'll run then in an A5 format, maybe trial 1000 first to see what design is most effective.

The aim was to get some social proof, make a clear offer and a call to action with a discount within a time frame, I'm not sure if this comes across as too pushy but I also don't want the leaflets to just sit in people's houses for ages too. Design-wise I tried to keep it as clean and simple as possible while looking professional and used pictures from jobs I have done that can also be found on my website, this way if anyone is skeptical or wants more info they'll be able to see the photos are the same and hopefully realise that if I've got an online presence as well I'm more legit.

I attached the files incase anyone's interested, any feedback would be greatly appreciated - especially if you're a homeowner or have written copy before!
Sewerdog

Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:52 pm

Created a Nextdoor page and made a post, put the same post on Facebook too.
I've created some online ads I'll post to the pages when I decide whether to run paid fb ads .
I decided on getting 5000 leaflets without the time pressure call to action at the end, I went for this many as it was only £81 and I can post them out over a week and see what happens.
Next time I'll use the time-pressure call to action and compare.
They should arrive Monday.

Other stuff:
Phd girl's sister has moved to America and she's been very quiet since then.
Going for a hike this friday with doctor girl.
Student girl messaged me for a late night booty call but I didn't want to be up till 1 in the morning and then drag myself to work the next day.

I've had my first likes on Hinge from attractive women without running boosts which is cool, maybe new year is bringing more women back on the apps, problem is I don't have much time right now but I could probably aim for a date per week and keep it to my local bar.

I've added cardio and some plyometrics into my workout routine because I want my physique to perform how it looks and want to get back into some jiu jitsu and kickboxing in the spring.

Life:
My big goal here is to pay off the 6k left from the coaching group ASAP and move to a cheaper place out of the city centre to free up enough cash to jump from my job to my business once I have grown it from a side-hustle.