On my road to a happy sexual life

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
GentleBlack
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: I may be a candle now. One day, I'll be a Sun

Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:56 pm

Hello gentlemen !

Today I had a good surprise as my second ring was ready, so I went buy it.

The routines are still on the go so everything is good.

I strongly believe I should go out more on different places where I can meet my type of women and women who are more into black dudes. Let's try that soon enough.

Light and peace on you all !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Finish my driving licence
  • Find a FWB
  • 0/3 lays with different ladies until July 2023
GentleBlack

Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:25 pm

Hey hey Mates !

Today a friend of mine threw a challenge at me. I have to bang a lady before 31 of July. If I don't, no woman for me during the whole August.

Nothing more. Nothing Less.

Let's go.

Light and Peace on you !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
GentleBlack

Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:23 pm

Hi hi,

Nothing alarming today. I had a meeting with a friend for some project, very productive.

Let's keep the work !

Light and Peace on you !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
GentleBlack

Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:23 pm

Hey hey gentlemen,

Well the challenge is completed, the lady was cool and physically ok, sex was ok. Nothing awesome but still appreciable. Not sure I want to see her another time but let's see what happens.

Let's continue on this road.

Light and Peace on you !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
GentleBlack

Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:23 pm

Hello mates

This week end is wedding time for one of my old friends.

I'm sure there will be a lot of interesting people. My goal is to meet them, have plenty of fun and meet some busty cute ladies.

Light and Peace ln you all !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
GentleBlack

Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:07 pm

Hey Gentlemen,

Nothing to signal, the wedding was wonderful but no busty woman single so let's just enjoy the party !

Hipe you're having a good week end also !

Light and Peace on you !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
GentleBlack

Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:18 am

Hello Gentlemen !

I decided to change the time of posting. I'll try to post on the morning to talk about the previous day.

About yesterday, it was the last day of the weeding week end. This whole week end was incredibly wonderful. Everything was done accordingly to the place we were, the weather was sunny and very pleasant. The only dark side was this terrible DJ (well like 95% of the weddings.)

To talk about women, nothing really interesting happened. I saw one lady that would interest me but I didn't take the opportunity to talk to her during the night party. Yesterday at the pool party I saw her again and damn, My 6th big boobs detecting sense didn't lie to me, she had a pair of wonderful big tits. She was with two other cousins of my friend who got married. The 3 of the were quite attractive to my eyes. I didn't find a good opportunity to talk to them without being creepy (happens sometimes!) I just managed to talk to one of them at the end but nothing probent.

This week, I'll work 3 days at my bar, let's hit every opportunity that we'll find !

Light and Peace on you ;)
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
GentleBlack

Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:45 am

Hello Gentlemen,

Nothing incredible about yesterday. Did my day of work and my routines . Let's keep it going.

Light and Peace on you all !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
GentleBlack

Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:24 am

Hello mates !

Yesterday was a good night at the bar, quite some people and funny groups (No single busty ladies unfortunately).

Hoping to have at least the same night today.

Light and Peace on you !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
GentleBlack

Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:39 pm

Hello Folks

Yesterday I had an interesting event,

I talked to 3 american girls (one of them was a cute busty brunette
to the bar near to mine where we're used to go after out service.

Two of them were annoying. Istarted by asking them where they were fom (I should have tell that I were interrested in talking to foreingners). They were from Chicago and told me they were here for only one day. Strange enough. As we were chatting they had that mocking/aggressive mood answering me foolish things. One of them told me to take a step back from her. I was close but not THAT close. I don't really know how to analyze that.

I ended by asking them if they were looking for a place to go out after. They answered me again with that mocking/aggressive energy that they were all of them gay and married to girls. To that I ansered "who told you I wanted to go out with you ? Why do you say that?" (Should have exagerated in their foolishness). One of the 3 was way more friendly and took time to really talk with me. I think she was really nice but maybe she was playing some games, we never know !

I don't feel angry toward them, I maged to go beyond that. I'm more sad for them to have this kind of attitude with a nice and respectful person who come to meet them.

I'll just learn from this in get better next time.

Have a nive day mates. Light and Peace on you !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:17 pm

GentleBlack wrote:
They were from Chicago and told me they were here for only one day. Strange enough. As we were chatting they had that mocking/aggressive mood answering me foolish things. One of them told me to take a step back from her. I was close but not THAT close. I don't really know how to analyze that.
They seem to be bratty as fuck. I don't know your preferences but personally I hate that kind of girls and would have ended the conversation at the first disrespective tone from them. Props to you for keeping calm and cool !
GentleBlack wrote:
I ended by asking them if they were looking for a place to go out after. They answered me again with that mocking/aggressive energy that they were all of them gay and married to girls. To that I ansered "who told you I wanted to go out with you ? Why do you say that?" (Should have exagerated in their foolishness).
Yeah, you should have used the "agree and amplify" method there, but anyway, you still did a good job approaching them and enduring their brattiness. :)
GentleBlack

Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:47 pm

Lord Rey wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:17 pm
GentleBlack wrote:
They were from Chicago and told me they were here for only one day. Strange enough. As we were chatting they had that mocking/aggressive mood answering me foolish things. One of them told me to take a step back from her. I was close but not THAT close. I don't really know how to analyze that.
They seem to be bratty as fuck. I don't know your preferences but personally I hate that kind of girls and would have ended the conversation at the first disrespective tone from them. Props to you for keeping calm and cool !
GentleBlack wrote:
I ended by asking them if they were looking for a place to go out after. They answered me again with that mocking/aggressive energy that they were all of them gay and married to girls. To that I ansered "who told you I wanted to go out with you ? Why do you say that?" (Should have exagerated in their foolishness).
Yeah, you should have used the "agree and amplify" method there, but anyway, you still did a good job approaching them and enduring their brattiness. :)
Thanks for your support mate !
I don't like bratty girls but yeah I thought it was a good thing to stick in the interaction.

To make an updatew I took the number ofba lady after a really short interaction but she blocked me today.
I'll try to tell more about it tomorrow if you gentlemen are interested.

Light and Peace on you !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
GentleBlack

Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:14 pm

Hi mates !
Yesterday I did a photoshoot dor Tinder and cie, a friend of mine needed to work on portraits sot that was the opportunity !

I'll share the results soon.

Light and Peace on you !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
GentleBlack

Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:29 pm

Hello guys, what's up ?

Yesterday was a good night. I met friends on an outside spot. I saw a redhead (Busty redheads are my ideal women) in a group. She had some juicy tits. We had an awesome eye contact but I didn't know how to bring on the interaction so I missed this opportunity. I think I'm good ar opening people and groups but I still need some work to NEVER miss any opportunity without even trying, that's one of my goals (maybe not reachable but hey, you never know until you die trying)

Later on I joined another group of friends and net a girl with massive tits. I didnt find her really pretty and the rest of her body wasn't makinf me thrilling but I kept vibed with her and proposed her to continue the night at my place wich she eventually refused. I still took her number so let's see how it goes.

Tomorrow I'm starting a new calisthenics routine along with the flexibility. My goal is to gain a bit more mass but mostly strenght.

Let's keep working toward our goals.

Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB
GentleBlack

Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:10 pm

Hello gentlemen,

Nothing crazy about yesterday, my training with friends was canceled when I was joining the spot, so I came back to my place by taking a walk under the Sun.

Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Find a FWB