Drama's progress log - Becoming masculine

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Drama
Name: Dave
Goal: Get on top of my shit
Motto: Most men live lives of quiet desperation

Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:56 pm

Drama wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:49 pm

Date #1 - Day game, insta-date, almost lay. Walking the dog on a sunny afternoon after reading/sunbaking in the park, walking back home and stopped to check out a food place, noticed this banging 8/10 Thai girl walk past and smile, probably the best invitation to approach I've gotten recently. Turned around and said "Hey, you're absolutely gorgeous" to which she replied something similar. My mindset was to 'act as if I had already gotten the lay', instantly started chatting shit, teasing and flirting with her. We went for a long walk, got a soft drink and sat in the park, started making out. Went back to mine and made out more, pushed for the lay but not too hard, didn't get it. I maybe could've gotten it if I'd calibrated enough but didn't want to kill it all together. Chatted through insta a bit the day after, set up a date for this Friday for her to come over and cook her dinner. I get the feeling she might flake though. Regardless, the best experiences/hottest girls from day game yet, definitely going for more instadates going forward.
Saw this girl again last night, was fuckin awesome, best lay I've had in a while. Super passionate, really hot girl, she was really into me as well. Took her for a walk with the dog and brought her back to mine to cook her dinner. We fucked before cooking, then had dinner, then fucked again.

One thing was she was a little bit hot and cold towards the end. I said "let's hang out Tuesday or Thursday" and she was like "maybe" and I said "none of this maybe business". Dunno how to handle these situations when you've literally just made a girl cum twice, intense orgasms, then cuddled for an hour, even offered for her to stay if she wanted... She did message me when she got home cause I told her to, but we'll see. Regardless, I count this as a win. Hottest girl I've fucked from cold approach and did it in a pretty masterful way if I do say so myself.

Also cold approached this stunning 9/10 chick on Wednesday. Huge tits, really pretty, was quite nice as well. Catch is she's got about 7K insta followers so I know she's got more dick flying at her than 99% of girls out there. She's messaged me back, but has been about a day since I sent the last message. Not holding my breath on her.

The key with that approach was that I really didn't feel like doing it. I was not in a great mood, dressed casually cause I was walking the dog, just not in a positive mindset. Still got the number and insta and still layed out my game like I normally do.

What I've realised about these two is that they came as I was going about my normal day. I didn't go out in scheduled CA time like I usually do so it felt easier and more natural. Still gonna schedule time in for it, as well as add night game into the mix, but really happy with the last week girl wise.

Everything else... business-wise I'm doing okay. Absolutley not going to hit my goal this year. I'm on 210K for the year so nothing to laugh at, but gearing up for next year. Fitness is going well, the coach has given me some great advice and my body is looking really good. Could stand to lose a few % of body fat, but no complaints there.

Next thing to focus on is enhancing my social life and I'm not 100% sure how to do this. I think I should make more friends through the gym, most likely to meet like minded guys there. If not that, then through the motorbike (which I am still yet to buy). Gonna think on this.
Goals 2022:

90kg BW @ 10% BF - 87/90 @ 12%/10%
Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:47 pm

Drama wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:56 pm
Next thing to focus on is enhancing my social life and I'm not 100% sure how to do this. I think I should make more friends through the gym, most likely to meet like minded guys there.
The best thing you can do is to try something and see what sticks. I've been trying to do the same thing over the last couple of weeks as well, going to group sessions at the gym and making smalltalk with the people that are there. My experience so far has been that it takes time, but it can be as easy as simply showing up enough times before you get to know people. Obviously it depends on your own level of sociability - but just the simple act of seeing the same people again and again over a will at some point compound up a feeling of familiarity between you and the other attendees.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Drama

Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:23 pm

2022 Recap

What a fucking year huh? I've grown more this past year than probably the last 3 years before that. Just incredible amounts of growth and mostly due to my commitments made on these forums/learning how to cold approach/becoming more masculine. I also built my finances, wealth and business to a point where I'm happy with what I've achieved and know where I'm going next. Also built my phique up respectably and I would now consider myself "jacked".

On the flip side, there are still some lingering issues. Mainly dopamine addictions - Weed I know for sure I have to cut out. I said I'd take a break until February, but had some on new years and I've been smoking the past week. I've felt like a gigantic piece of shit because of this and came to the realisation that it's all or nothing with weed. I need to not smoke it for 1-2 months at a time, then have a day where I go all out.

Also, need to become more dicsiplined and focused in my business. That's a non-negotiable. My business goals are quite large this year and going forward, so I can't lose focus and attention.

All in all, positive year, but still some things I need to nail down.

I'm gonna recap my goals set:

Business
Did not hit my goal of 350K. Didn't come near. Hit about 230K. Nothing to scoff at, but not what I wanted.

Honestly I lost a lot of motivation half way through the year after going on holiday, focused more on cold approach and gym. Not the worst trade off because CA has completely changed my life, which I'll talk about in a bit.

This year (2023) I have a goal set of 500K. I'm much more motivated to get that done though, having gone through this business course and thinking about new businesses to start by the end of the year.

I also realise that if I want to live the lifestyle I really want, I'm gonna have to ear a lot more.

I said business was my first priority last year but it didn't turn out that way. This year has to change that. I have to be fucking nailing this shit, not just hoping for the best.

Fitness
My body changed a lot this year.

Put on a decent 5kg of muscle and right now, I feel and look pretty sick. The pictures below are after a shoulder/chest pump and perfect down lighting, probs the best I could possibly look.

Training's going really well after getting a coach. My pumps are way better, I'm controlling and using the weight way better and I've already put on a bit of size since starting with him.

I get lost of compliments on my physique. Went to a day festival recently and attracted a fair bit of attention.

It's helped with women a lot, no lie. Just helps with overall confidence knowing that you look the part. Girls like squeezing the muscles too lol. Alright enough vanity.

Still, didn't hit my goal of 90kg 10% bf. I'm 87 at the moment and estimate probably 12-13% bf.

Next year the goal is 92kg, 10% bf or even under, as my other goal is to compete in a men's physique contest.

And before you ask, or if you're wondering, no I'm not taking PEDs. 100% natty.

Cold Approach

I started out the year having never done a cold approach and now I'm regularly getting numbers and dates from it... I've fucked the hottest girls of my life from CA as well, so I think I've finally caught on to something here.

I've come to realise it's almost all about vibe, as ill defined as that word is and what it means... it's hard to explain, but being super confident, going in direct, being a little bit cheeky, but just being normal, non-needy, well-spoken, actually trying to get to know the girl a little bit and make some kind of decent conversation.

Oh yeah also, be attractive, don't be unattractive.

Super happy I started doing it this year and eternally grateful to the forums and everyone on here. I would've been beating myself up had I still not done it by this point of my life.

Women

Wanted to make a separate section for this cause getting them from CA is one thing, but keeping them is another.

Hit most of my goals for this one this year - Had my first threesome, approached well over 150, probably close to 300. Did not fuck a 9, but I think I can in the next few months. I'm determined now that I've got some better quality girls.

My overall confidence and frame are way better than last year, so I feel more comfortable in going for hotter girls.

I still have my challenges in terms of frame and being masculine in general.

But the more I do shit I know I should be doing, and avoiding shit I know I shouldn't do, the better I become at controlling my frame and being masculine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna do another post with my goals for 2023 soon.

Thanks to @ImChuckBass @Mimbe393939 @Rice @twonightstander @colgate @caico11 and of course @KillYourInnerLoser for being real Gs this year and helping me on my journey.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:53 am

Drama wrote:
I'm always curious about the background of guys with insanely good genetics. Were you always muscular? When did you start training? Do you have a photo of what you look like completely untrained?
HankMoodyJr
Name: Dan
Goal: Master my life
Motto: Normal gets normal results.

Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:17 am

Fucking insane year man. Honestly, probably one of the biggest inspirations on here. Seem to be firing on all fronts.

How tall are you? Wanting to know to calibrate BW/BF%
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:32 am

Looking yoked dude. Congrats on all your other success too
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
Drama

Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:45 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Drama wrote:
I'm always curious about the background of guys with insanely good genetics. Were you always muscular? When did you start training? Do you have a photo of what you look like completely untrained?
Appreciate the compliment man, but I don't really think I have great genetics. I just train hard, 4-5 times a week, lift properly, progressive overload, take rests when my body needs it, eat properly, sleep decently well and overall place a lot of focus and emphasis on my health and body. All of these things are topics in their own right and have a lot of depth to them. If you nail them all (and there are probably some I'm missing), you will have a good physique. It just requires dedication to a desired outcome, consistency and the will/want to actually do it.

Genetically speaking, I probably have an advantage in that I'm a little bit shorter, my arm bones and torso are not that big, so when I put on muscle on my bicep for example, it pops out easily. Some guys struggle with this cause they have longer arms, legs, etc.

I started training when I was about 18, trained relatively hard for about 2 years, but no real clue what I was doing, never saw a personal trainer or put too much thought or dedication into it. In this time, however, I did build a decent frame.

Keep in mind I did gymnastics and martial arts as a kid, and played soccer all throughout highschool. I was never fat, always athletic and had a decent body composition cause of early childhood development.

Here are some photos from my late teen years when I got into the gym (2010-2013 roughly)

Before I started training

After about 6-12 months

After 1.5 years

After 2.5 years

After this I stopped training basically for 5 years. Ages 21-26 I wasn't really training at all. Got back into it heavily at 26, trained for about 1.5 years on and off (ie. trained for 6 months, took 6 months off, trained for 6 months). After that 1.5 years, I met my ex and stopped training for a few months but looked like this:

Then we broke up and after another 6 months this epic shot was taken hahahah:

^That was in 2019, trained relatively hard that year.

Then 2020, lockdowns happened and all gyms were shut for a year, but I still trained with a kettle bell. Looked like this NYD 2021:

The rest of my progress shots you can really see at the start of my thread, ie. over the last 3.5-4 years.
HankMoodyJr wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:17 am
Fucking insane year man. Honestly, probably one of the biggest inspirations on here. Seem to be firing on all fronts.

How tall are you? Wanting to know to calibrate BW/BF%
Thanks bro! Appreciate it, it was a crazy year. I get inspired by all you guys as well though, so we're all winning :)

I'm 175cm or 5"9'

about 87kg or 191 lb

I would say I'm approx 13-15% bf in those pictures.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:01 pm

Insane it’s a marathon not a sprint
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:55 am

Drama wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:

Appreciate the compliment man, but I don't really think I have great genetics. I just train hard, 4-5 times a week, lift properly, progressive overload, take rests when my body needs it, eat properly, sleep decently well and overall place a lot of focus and emphasis on my health and body. All of these things are topics in their own right and have a lot of depth to them. If you nail them all (and there are probably some I'm missing), you will have a good physique. It just requires dedication to a desired outcome, consistency and the will/want to actually do it.
I don't want to take away from your hard work at all, but trust me, your genetic potential is far above average, I'd wager top 10% at least, maybe top 5%. Most people who have very good genetics in some domain are not aware that they do, and aren't aware of the full scope of human genetic variability, e.g. what it looks like for guys "to the left of the curve".

For example, I have poor genetics. I have been lifting for 15 years with no breaks. I've tried every program under the sun. I'm frequently the hardest working person in any gym I'm in. In all that time, I've gained less than 10 lbs of muscle.

Most guys who train for 4-5 years will hit their potential at "pretty damn good". I've trained with dozens of guys and seen them progress, and you are far beyond that.

What's interesting, though, is a lot of guys that blow up, you can tell by their natural muscularity when they begin. But for you, you can't tell AT ALL. That's fascinating.
Drama

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:11 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:55 am
Drama wrote:

I don't want to take away from your hard work at all, but trust me, your genetic potential is far above average, I'd wager top 10% at least, maybe top 5%. Most people who have very good genetics in some domain are not aware that they do, and aren't aware of the full scope of human genetic variability, e.g. what it looks like for guys "to the left of the curve".

For example, I have poor genetics. I have been lifting for 15 years with no breaks. I've tried every program under the sun. I'm frequently the hardest working person in any gym I'm in. In all that time, I've gained less than 10 lbs of muscle.

Most guys who train for 4-5 years will hit their potential at "pretty damn good". I've trained with dozens of guys and seen them progress, and you are far beyond that.

What's interesting, though, is a lot of guys that blow up, you can tell by their natural muscularity when they begin. But for you, you can't tell AT ALL. That's fascinating.
True, I hear what you're saying. I dunno! Maybe I'll get some gene work done and see...

Makes me wish I'd really focused on it more when I was 18-25 and got a personal trainer too. I'd be bigger I reckon.

There's so many factors that go in to building muscle though, maybe you're missing something? How's your sleep? Sleep is number one for basically everything in life, especially training and building muscle.

Diet? Are you eating enough? When I started eating more, like 4-5 times a day I started putting on size.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:01 pm

FUCKIN AWESOME

Drama's log = note to myself - "KEEP FUCKING GRINDING"

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Drama

Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:04 pm

Been very slack on self-improvement and life in general over the last month.

Smoking weed constantly, playing video games and just generally being a piece of shit. I feel like a broken record here, but I must stop this if I ever want to achieve the levels of success I know I can.

I didn't smoke yesterday. I'm not going to smoke today. In fact, I'm going to go a whole month sober, even including caffeine if I can (but I'm not going to beat myself up if I can't do this).

On the positive side, I've been doing some good things with my business - Updated the website, redid the branding and I'm working on new marketing strategies, networking with some people.

The one thing I've been avoiding is doing business development. Honestly, I'm scared of it. I know I can do it, I know it just takes a bit more refinement of my value proposition and some very strategic client targetting. I know how to do it roughly, I just need to write out a plan and execute it.

I've mentally made this my first priority for the year, getting the business up to a scalable point and I'm determined to make it there. Been listening to Think and Grow Rich (the audiobook) again, and to cement these ideas I'm going to read through and take notes once I'm done with the audiobook.

With girls, I've been very slack. I've been seeing one for the last few months and she's pretty regular, hot and good sex. I get the feeling like she might drop soon though.

The other one I met at the start of January and we had sex probably 3 times, but I know because I was high each time my feminine energy came out too much, I wasn't masculine enough. That and she expressed she wanted a LTR (which I partially think she said because of the energy I gave off because I was high).

Went on a few dates this week, one from cold approach. Not the level of quality I want, and I'm being super particular these days - No more fucking ugly girls.

I've been doing cold approach again, ramping it up to a sustainable level. Just need to work on scheduling my day so I can feasibly fit this in.

My technique needs some refinement but I think I have the core strategy dialed in - Approach, assume attraction, everything is awesome, light flirting, calibrate, compliance, close.

ie. yesterday:

1. BF excuse
2. Piano teacher, got her number (not hot enough though)
3. Chef, got her IG (not hot enough though)
4. Student, instadate (not hot enough though)

My aim is to carry through my strategy to hotter girls without faltering. It's like lifting weights. Start out light with perfect technique and gradually increase the weight session by session.

Speaking of, physique is looking pretty sick these days. Cheeky pump shot:

Will post again this weekend with a full plan for this year broken down by quarters.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:09 am

Feels like I'm watching @Manly Cockfellow's recent update about being depressed all over again, bundled together with the same mixed emotions like "Wait a minute.. so this guy who I feel is miles ahead of me on so many levels also has more or less exactly the same kind of demons as me?".

Drama wrote:
I was high each time my feminine energy came out too much
Love that you're speaking of energies and weed in this way, as it's something I relate to as well.
Basically I believe that anything that creates lot of emotions in me = feminine energy.

In other words, the more you feel a need or craving for listening to music that you love, dancing, being drunk or drinking, smoking weed etc. the more you should take this as a sign from your subconscious mind that you're not supplying it with feminine energies overall.

Fwiw I'm not condoning listening to music or similar stuff like this, I just know from experience that smoking weed = instant feeling of well-being/getting more in touch with ones emotions etc. (95% to the detriment of daily drive/productiveness etc)

For my own sake it's almost like my brain shifts to a different frequency and I'm able to open up to people in a very different way than I'm usually able to.
And while this is one of the reasons why I have had such a love/hate relationship to this substance, I've slowly come to realize that my craving for weed often is an indicator that there's something I need to focus on like sleep, social life, keeping in touch with friends etc.

Bit of a ramble here but wanted to chime in. You've got this man!
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Drama

Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:51 pm

Hard2Focus wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:09 am
Feels like I'm watching @Manly Cockfellow's recent update about being depressed all over again, bundled together with the same mixed emotions like "Wait a minute.. so this guy who I feel is miles ahead of me on so many levels also has more or less exactly the same kind of demons as me?".

Drama wrote:
I was high each time my feminine energy came out too much
Love that you're speaking of energies and weed in this way, as it's something I relate to as well.
Basically I believe that anything that creates lot of emotions in me = feminine energy.

In other words, the more you feel a need or craving for listening to music that you love, dancing, being drunk or drinking, smoking weed etc. the more you should take this as a sign from your subconscious mind that you're not supplying it with feminine energies overall.

Fwiw I'm not condoning listening to music or similar stuff like this, I just know from experience that smoking weed = instant feeling of well-being/getting more in touch with ones emotions etc. (95% to the detriment of daily drive/productiveness etc)

For my own sake it's almost like my brain shifts to a different frequency and I'm able to open up to people in a very different way than I'm usually able to.
And while this is one of the reasons why I have had such a love/hate relationship to this substance, I've slowly come to realize that my craving for weed often is an indicator that there's something I need to focus on like sleep, social life, keeping in touch with friends etc.

Bit of a ramble here but wanted to chime in. You've got this man!
Hey man thanks for the comment. Yeah I think a lot, if not most guys go through this at some point in their life.

Honestly it's a product of your environment. If you're overindulging in certain things like booze, weed, food, sex, music or whatever other dopamine spiking habit, it's because of a lack of some other area in your life.

I know for myself it's because I live and work alone. My social interaction day to day is quite limited and this is making me gravitate towards weed and sex.

The solution lies in changing this... I need to figure out a way I can feasibly find somewhere to work where I can socialise with people and have a sense of community.

I'm not sure what it is for yourself or others, but knowing what your causal factors are, is the first step in fixing them.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:49 am

Haven't posted in 6 months but actually holy shit, a lot has happened.

The business has been floundering because I've spent a year fucking around and not focusing. I changed that last week. Instantly booked in meetings and now have work on. It's possible to still hit $500K this year if I work fucking hard now, so I'm reaffirming this mindstate by prioritising it massively. The core of this is desire. If you've read Think and Grow Rich you'll know what I mean. Highly recommend reading it.

Right now I don't give a single fuck about what women can do for me. Pussy isn't all it's cracked up to be. Some pussy is better than others, but it's never gonna complete you or satisfy that deep desire to be validated. Why? Cause you need it from yourself first. And you get that through taking massive action elsewhere. I'm not defining success to include women anymore. Victories yes, but not success.

I'm not saying I don't want to enjoy women cause I love a feminine girl and how that makes me feel. But I'm not enjoying it as much as winning a new client or hitting a PB at the gym. They feel better right now.

And ultimately I want a family and shit, so I'm not closed to loving someone, it's just never going to be in the same way I've been doing it. I've been emotionally investing far too early and fucking it up because they've been the priority.

I've gone through a few experiences this year which really highlighted hypergamy. I've had women wanting to see me at midnight, calling me while they're with another guy. I've had women say they were thinking about another guy straight after fucking me. I've had women slow ghost, straight up ghost, flake and all other kinds of bullshit.

Women look for the best option at the time they want it. They are the selectors. They love opportunistically. They'll throw you out as soon as they find something better. It's a bitter pill to swallow but an essential, necessary one. Don't think a relationship can save you from this. Don't think having 10/10 game, looks, money or whatever else will save you either. Only you can save yourself by becoming your own mental point of origin and developing an iron frame.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the red pill subreddit's sidebar - Everything is in there. I first read it in late 2016 and I feel like only now have I come to appreciate and understand it, only through experience. And I'm still swallowing some of it. Don't take all of it as gospel, it's a tool kit for you to use.

Here are my priorities going forward:

1. Business - Goal of $500K this year
2. Physique - Goal of 90kg at 10-12% bf, currently at 87KG about 10-12%
3. Finances - Buy a house and diversify investments into crypto
4. Social life - Have shit going on all the time, always be doing stuff (this one is harder IMO but I will figure it out). See family as often as possible. Get my dad's memoirs done
5. Hobbies/passions - Start doing something creative, get another social hobby, travel 2x per year
6. Women - I don't even want to put them on here but there's no way I'm gonna stop fucking sluts

All these are tied into my mission. I'm not going to spell it out for you, I'd rather not say it publicly so I can hold it as a mental goal. I won't tell other people either.

Had to post a physique update as well. Started doing a proper preworkout regime and my pumps are fucking amazing. My body looks thick now, I'm getting the 3d look going. Just need to keep doing what I'm doing. Having a coach helps massively.

Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500