Drama's progress log - Becoming masculine

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Drama
Name: Dave
Goal: Get on top of my shit
Motto: Most men live lives of quiet desperation

Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:37 pm

Astronaut wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:21 pm
What is your rough business niche if you don't mind me asking? I'm in content marketing / SEO myself, I just see you're having a pretty free schedule as well, so I was just curious. Cool progress log by the way, I'm reading up on how you guys do yours before starting mine.

Mirin' the physique
Thanks bro! Just DMd you
Goals 2022:

90kg BW @ 10% BF - 87/90 @ 12%/10%
Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:14 am

Drama wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:52 am
if anyone knows any good text game resources, feel free to link
Mr. Vs guide to texting Girls

http://web.archive.org/web/202008091802 ... -dq16ldatn

Used this to get the gyst of texting when I was starting on tinder.

More related to day game but the principles worked fine for Online #s.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Bman
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:30 am

Manganiello wrote:
Drama wrote:

Man I am still such a newbie. I probably do at least half the "Dont's" in this. Thanks for the resource.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Drama

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:45 am

Manganiello wrote:
Drama wrote:

Thanks so much for this! Absolute legend, I'll definitely be using this guide.

Yesterday I took the day off basically everything. It was my 30th bday so I decided 'fuck it, I don't need to do anything I don't want to'.

Ended up doing a bit of work anyway to move things forward, which I'm glad I did.

Last night also went on a date with a girl from Feeld. Ended up fucking. Actually such good sex, best I've had in a while. She was really into it, moaning heaps, loved sucking cock, came multiple times... it was just really hot and a great way to cap off my birthday.

I'm feeling really good about almost everything at the moment - I feel like I'm in my prime and able to dominate my surroundings. Things could always be better and that's what we strive for, but right now I'm pretty happy with where I'm at.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:54 am

Had a bad experience last night, basically reverted to my blue pill self in a number of ways and not proud of it.

Brief context:
Met an 8/10 through cold approach (probably 9 on a good day), she's very aligned with what I want for a LTR/family but is 35, I'm 30
First date cocktail bar - made out, established an intense connection I should've taken her to a bar near mine and tried to pull that night
Second date my house dinner - Lots of heavy grinding but no sex ("sex is sacred to me, blah blah")
Third date her house dinner - Ate her out twice giving her intense orgasm but she wouldn't reciprocate. After this she said "time for you to go" and I got kinda mad at her. Had a long convo where I revealed way too much of my feelings, about what I'm doing with cold approach, she said she can't have sex with me if that's what I want to do. I should've bailed the instant she turned down sex.

I think elements of me have been too beta, fantasising about her becoming an LTR and for that reason she didn't see me as AF and wouldn't fuck me.

Another part is that I'm sleeping around and she doesn't want to fuck me because of that.

I asked in another thread if I should lie to her and be in a relationship just to fuck her, but fuck no... it's a bad idea. Blue pill thinking.

Think I might just chill for the next few days and just think about what I really want, what I'm looking for. I know what I want in my head. I want to plate 3-5 girls and keep sleeping with hotter, better quality women until one convinces me that they're good enough. This takes inner work for me to get there. I have to actually be good enough. Everything I'm doing works towards this goal basically and this event can't be something I dwell on. I'm going to learn from it, for sure.

I need to refocus my priorities. There's a bunch of shit I need to do for my business. There's also an injury I need to do something about. And I have to remember I'm not starving for pussy at all. Getting laid at this point needs to shift priorities until I achieve balance in the other areas.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
hush
Goal: build my physique

Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:17 am

Drama wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:54 am
I think elements of me have been too beta, fantasising about her becoming an LTR and for that reason she didn't see me as AF and wouldn't fuck me.

Another part is that I'm sleeping around and she doesn't want to fuck me because of that.
Those two sentences contradict each other. First you say she doesn't want sex with you because you've been "too beta" because you'd like a LTR.
Then you say she doesn't want sex with you because you're sleeping around, which is not really something betas do.

My guess is that she's been honest that she doesn't want to have sex with anyone and she didn't like that you were sleeping around.

At least from the women's point of view, it's more "alpha" if you will to want to find one good girl to settle with
I think there is a perceived difference between abundance of opportunities (high quality man that will only settle for a good girl) and abundance of sex/relationships aka acting on those opportunities (player who'll have sex with lots of women and never build a relationship)

Telling her about your cold approaches probably was a mistake. Women are used to get men effortlessly and don't understand we as men must work hard for that, they don't want to know that you hustle/struggle to get sex.

There is nothing beta about wanting a quality relationship rather than meaningless sexual encounters in my opinion.

Do you want kids? Does she want kids? Does she already have kids? At 30 and 35 this is an important topic to be discussed before you get into a LTR. There's no way she'll want a relationship with you if she wants kids and you don't or vice versa
Drama

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:08 am

hush wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:17 am
Those two sentences contradict each other. First you say she doesn't want sex with you because you've been "too beta" because you'd like a LTR.
Then you say she doesn't want sex with you because you're sleeping around, which is not really something betas do.

My guess is that she's been honest that she doesn't want to have sex with anyone and she didn't like that you were sleeping around.

At least from the women's point of view, it's more "alpha" if you will to want to find one good girl to settle with
I think there is a perceived difference between abundance of opportunities (high quality man that will only settle for a good girl) and abundance of sex/relationships aka acting on those opportunities (player who'll have sex with lots of women and never build a relationship)

Telling her about your cold approaches probably was a mistake. Women are used to get men effortlessly and don't understand we as men must work hard for that, they don't want to know that you hustle/struggle to get sex.

There is nothing beta about wanting a quality relationship rather than meaningless sexual encounters in my opinion.

Do you want kids? Does she want kids? Does she already have kids? At 30 and 35 this is an important topic to be discussed before you get into a LTR. There's no way she'll want a relationship with you if she wants kids and you don't or vice versa
I mean to say that I was acting like a beta around her. How it ended up was me blueballed, she'd cum a few times and she felt like she didn't want to give me sex that night. Understandably I was pissed, but acting on this and talking about exclusivity and cold approach meant I lost frame.

Yeah we both want kids. She has none yet. We discussed it briefly and are on the same page. We're on the same page about a lot of shit, really. More than anyone else I've been with before. That's why this is so fucking confusing.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:59 pm

Update over the last few days:

Got my first lay from cold approach.

Met this girl on the street, had some good banter with her and one thing in common. Texted her later in the day and suggested a drink, she suggested that night. Took her to a bar and basically just teased her, acted cocky and threw some compliments in here and there. Got her to sit next to me from the start, went for the makeout after about 15-20 mins. Tried to get her to come back to mine that night but she said no.

Four days later, she came round for dinner (I cooked). She pulled the classic "I'm not gonna sleep with you tonight" line, so whenever she'd say something or pull back, I'd pull back completely and go do something else like change the song or get a glass of water. Rinse and repeat until I picked her up off the couch and into the bedroom. She was still hesitant, but once I started fingering her it was game over.

Sadly, she didn't message back the day after. I think it's because I kicked her out, which wasn't unreasonable at 10.30, but I think she was expecting to stay the night. I'm not upset really, but it'd be nice to know how to avoid this in future. I think she feels used... we did cuddle and everything afterwards but I think kicking her out was really unexpected for her.

Have another few dates from apps, mostly Feeld, over the next few days. One with a chick whose friend I've also been talking to, so could potentially have a threesome. I have a feeling she might flake though.

Also, the girl from the previous post isn't worth the effort to pursue. @troy has been helping me massively with advice on how to approach this whole situation and giving perspective. Massive thanks and shout out.

Even though she ticks A LOT of boxes I want in a woman for a family, here's why it's a bad idea:
- Over 30 - Women over 30 are looking for beta providers, 95% of the time. If she were so high value and had her head screwed on straight, she would've found someone in her 20s and had a family by now. Essentially, they have baggage.
- She's been manipulative so far with denying sex. Massive red flag.
- ALTHOUGH we have a lot of big things we agree on, she overinflates the intensity of these connections and commonalities, as well as her own sexual value to get away with the above. Basically lying or being dishonest. Communist parade level red flags.

Biggest lesson learned from this experience: Don't put women on a pedestal

I've read this so many times and applied it to girls I've seen from dating apps, but these girls were always 5-7s. Because this is cold approach and she'd potentially the hottest girl I've met, plus the connections we had, I thought differently.

This time, the lesson hits differently. A) because I'm logging it and writing about it here; B) because she is so hot and I did it through cold approach (after only doing it for a month).

Next time I get an 8 or above, I'm going to treat them the same as the 5s or 6s. No bullshit, no idealising, just go by the same playbook I usually do.

Moving forward, I really need to focus more time on my business. There are a number of big things I need to do in order to get it to where it needs to be by the end of the year so I can scale it next year.

I'm going to keep cold approaching to hit 150 approaches and I'll need to set a new goal after that, but this goal will actually become less of a priority.

The thing is with CA though, is that it needs to be consistent and become a part of what I do, much like the gym or my business.

I've also enjoyed the fuck out of CA. It's great for character development and learning more about women in general. I can't give it up, it's too fun.
Last edited by Drama on Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:05 am

congrats!!! i'm glad u finally got the lay with that chick
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Drama

Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:11 am

colgate wrote:
Thanks bro.

She actually texted back before:

"Hey, yeah the other night was fun until you asked me to go home. And as much as I understand how you value a good sleep, it felt shitty and I don't like feeling shitty. It was fun hanging out though. All the best with the biz!" with a few emojis in there.

Damn. Don't think that's salvageable, but yeah I dunno... I'll need to think about why it happened and what to do next time.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
PinchePendejo
Name: Bryan
Goal: Be better
Motto: Be consistent

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:24 pm

Drama wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:11 am
colgate wrote:
Thanks bro.

She actually texted back before:

"Hey, yeah the other night was fun until you asked me to go home. And as much as I understand how you value a good sleep, it felt shitty and I don't like feeling shitty. It was fun hanging out though. All the best with the biz!" with a few emojis in there.

Damn. Don't think that's salvageable, but yeah I dunno... I'll need to think about why it happened and what to do next time.
How did you kick her out? Did you guys just bang once (was it good sex?) and then you told her to leave? Did you walk her to her car?

Not sure about the rest of the guys here, but 10:30pm is really early to kick a girl in my experience. Especially if you're going round after round. If I'm having a good time then I'll sacrifice some hours of sleep and tough it out the next day. Usually I legitimately get sleepy and start yawning a lot and the girl takes the cue it's time for her to bounce. Or they leave on their own initiative. If I actually have an early morning then I tell the girl that when they arrive at my place (but only girls that i've already banged).
Drama

Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:24 pm

PinchePendejo wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:24 pm
How did you kick her out? Did you guys just bang once (was it good sex?) and then you told her to leave? Did you walk her to her car?

Not sure about the rest of the guys here, but 10:30pm is really early to kick a girl in my experience. Especially if you're going round after round. If I'm having a good time then I'll sacrifice some hours of sleep and tough it out the next day. Usually I legitimately get sleepy and start yawning a lot and the girl takes the cue it's time for her to bounce. Or they leave on their own initiative. If I actually have an early morning then I tell the girl that when they arrive at my place (but only girls that i've already banged).
Just said "Okay time for you to go". Next time I'm gonna just keep yawning, that's the best.

Sent her a text the next day apologising. I told her one night stands made me feel shit too.

THEN, last night she drunk booty called me and I stayed at hers lol... guess it worked. She'll probably turn into a plate
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:49 pm

UPDATE - Long post

I haven't posted on here in a week cause of what's happened.

I met up with the hot gym girl again, the one I've posted about... Told her I wanted to try a relationship. A few nights later she came round and blew me, I ate her out... but we didn't have sex.

That was Tuesday. Thursday (last night) I called her and broke it off. She took it surprisingly well, told me she knew intuitively that I'd do this, and was really mature (keep in mind she's 35). I thought she'd be upset, and feeling really bad about hurting her.

I'm feeling in two minds about this.

One feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can now do what I actually want to do, which is master CA, fuck other girls and be free.

Two feels regret and frustration I wasn't able to have sex with her. Yes, I know it's my ego talking here. I COULD have if I'd stuck it out a bit, but I know it's the wrong thing to do, morally and ethically.

I've been doing a lot of reading and deep thought about this subject, looking at posts on TRP and other blogs.

Ultimately, committing just for sex is a beta move, scarcity mentality. I knew this last week after I posted about her, but I guess I had to really experience what it would do to me to fully learn the lesson I needed to learn.

It's the hot girl trap.

A veteran told me about this, it happens to nearly every guy he's known doing CA. You meet a really hot girl, you think she's special (even if YOU DO have a lot of things in common with her), and you end up throwing away everything you're working towards and becoming infatuated/obsessed with this girl. It becomes messy and the guy comes out reeling, thinking "wtf was that about".

It's crazy. Never experienced anything like it.

He gave me some great advice - If you're looking for an LTR, don't look at the external factors that you have in common, ie. gym, music taste, opinions, etc. Look for the fundamental qualities, like honesty/integrity, virtues, ACTUAL character, like if she's feminine, giving, open, good values...

I do think she's a great person and highly rate her, forgetting about the sexual side of things. We even discussed being friends and lifting together (she's a PT). If that could somehow work, it would be unreal. We connected on so many fundemental levels, political opinions and world view that not even my close friends agree on.

She's also quite spiritual, and a lot of people talk about girls being bullshit artists when it comes to this (and a lot of them ARE), but I'm personally in touch with this side of myself as well and I see this event as one of those markers in my spiritually journey, meant to teach me something.

Either way, I'm super grateful this experience happened and it has taught me a shitload about myself and what I need to work on.

And this is what this journey is ultimately about, for me. Not just fucking girls and gratifying my ego, but getting better at having good, healthy relationships with women. More importantly, developing a deeper understanding of the nature of women and being able to control how I react to them in a more productive, healthy way.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Manganiello
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:04 am

Drama wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:49 pm
If you're looking for an LTR, don't look at the external factors that you have in common, ie. gym, music taste, opinions, etc. Look for the fundamental qualities, like honesty/integrity, virtues, ACTUAL character,
Ya I agree. Lesson I've learnt recently was just how important character is.

Cuz like sharing an interest is fun, but having a girl with great character makes the relationship so much deeper and rewarding.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Drama

Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:09 am

Manganiello wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:04 am
Ya I agree. Lesson I've learnt recently was just how important character is.

Cuz like sharing an interest is fun, but having a girl with great character makes the relationship so much deeper and rewarding.
100% - They can become interested in the things you like, you can't change fundamental character.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500