Drama's progress log - Becoming masculine

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:33 am

Drama wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:34 pm
This week has been pretty wild - Got laid a total of 5 times (if you count the threesome as 2).

Wanted to share my insta-date/lay report from Friday afternoon.

I was at the market, buying some fruit. Noticed a cute girl next to me, so I followed her after and did my usual "hey, just thought you were cute" ending with "we should grab a drink", to which she said "sure, I'm free now". I know from experience that's a cue that she's totally down.

So we get a drink at a bar nearby, I point out where I live (literally across the road - LOGISTICS). Kept the conversation light and non-sexual, subtle teasing and sprinkles of DHV from me.

She lives across the road from me, so we're on the way back and I say "come up and meet my dog", got no resistance at all. Within 5 minutes of her being in my apartment we were making out, undressing and... you know the rest.

I've gotta put it down to these main factors:
- Not being needy/thirsty - She could tell I get laid often and didn't care whether it eventuated with her or not
- Logistics - Already been said
- Good conversation, subtle teasing and DHV

If you'd told me 6 months ago I could do this, I wouldn't believe you. Feels good man.

Went out with @ImChuckBass again yesterday to do some daygame approaches. Did probably 10, ended up with 2 numbers and one insta.

None of them replied. In fact, none of my CA leads from this week have replied. I think it has to do with my short interaction times, lack of creating a hook and getting them invested. Going to study Tom Torero's Street Hustle to get better at this shit.

It's similar to sales in that I have developed the ability to generate leads, but the prospecting + qualifying bit is sorely lacking, which leads to less closes.
Good stuff brotha - Keep up the work!
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Drama
Name: Dave
Goal: Get on top of my shit
Motto: Most men live lives of quiet desperation

Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:02 pm

Went out yesterday to do cold approach for an hour, ended up doing 3, getting 2 instagrams, the other one I actually bailed on cause I didn't see it going anywhere. Talking with @twonightstander, we're still in the infancy mode with this, so I need to not be so hard on myself and beat myself up about my progress. It's been really good so far. What we need to do next is to reduce the number of flakes by building more of a connection in the interaction. Two books he's reading are Daygame Nitro and Street Hustle by Tom Torero. Going to read both of these and go out and apply them.

It's also been a week since I've quit weed and I feel way, way better about everything. Before I was almost constantly in a shitty mood, things were really up and down, hard to control. I know this is the right way, because I've quit before and become much more productive and happier in general. Just need to stick to it for at least a month.

Dopamine is the biggest one. My screen time is out of control. My tendencies to indulge in habits I know I shouldn't (like scrolling, dating apps, reddit, etc.) are high. Just need to remind myself every time I go to do one of these things that the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Goals 2022:

90kg BW @ 10% BF - 87/90 @ 12%/10%
Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
twonightstander
Goal: Become "that guy"
Motto: The only easy day was yesterday

Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:37 pm

Drama wrote:
we're still in the infancy mode with this, so I need to not be so hard on myself and beat myself up about my progress.
Yeah we still have a long way to go man but it will be sooooo good once we get there. Btw, fantastic job on the same day lay. Absolute savage.
Goals completed (2022)
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:54 pm

natedawg wrote:
None of them replied. In fact, none of my CA leads from this week have replied. I think it has to do with my short interaction times, lack of creating a hook and getting them invested
Well yeah that's pretty much a bad set itself, maybe she isn't interested and give the number to send you your way politely
Optimal sets are between 5' to 8' - you know 4 things about eachother and you opened/closed strong.
These 3 macro areas are already good tellers of set progression
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
AskTheDom

Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:01 pm

Drama wrote:
Went out yesterday to do cold approach for an hour, ended up doing 3, getting 2 instagrams, the other one I actually bailed on cause I didn't see it going anywhere. Talking with @twonightstander, we're still in the infancy mode with this, so I need to not be so hard on myself and beat myself up about my progress. It's been really good so far
Dude are you kidding me? you and Two will be crushing it very soon if you keep doing the work
Drama wrote:
Daygame Nitro

by Nick Krauser. ;) - it's a good book, easy a little bit with the anarchism and RP stuff tho :D
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

AskTheDom

Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:07 pm

Red wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:13 pm
Nah I don't have this experience. I know that lot of people on redpill subs are treating this as a shit test and that you should just ignore it.
Most of these "redpillers" are also bunch of social outcasts without real world understanding.

There is "Boyfriend" and "boy friend" - is a fine line but you can tell when it's a ST and when it's a "thank you for your attention, but I will never sleep with you" - but don't worry guys, keep working and one day you might get the secret society card
Mario "The Dom" Tubone

Drama

Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:48 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:54 pm
natedawg wrote:
None of them replied. In fact, none of my CA leads from this week have replied. I think it has to do with my short interaction times, lack of creating a hook and getting them invested
Well yeah that's pretty much a bad set itself, maybe she isn't interested and give the number to send you your way politely
Optimal sets are between 5' to 8' - you know 4 things about eachother and you opened/closed strong.
These 3 macro areas are already good tellers of set progression
Thanks bro, appreciate the comments on this post and the other ones you made, have taken it all in, adjusting and improving.

Definitely need to get over the hurdle of "wtf do I say next" - I've been watching some Tay Social, he's really good at creating polarity and sexualising interactions. I tend to be overly logical and guide conversations based on logic rather than emotion. I need to be spiking emotions.

Went out with @ImChuckBass again yesterday for some day game, was a really good time, helps so much to be with someone else. Can't remember how many approaches I did exactly, but probably around 7-8 in an hour and a half.

Got 2 instagrams out of it, two beautiful girls, will see how the responses go, but pretty sure they'll not respond, because of the problems listed before.

Anyway dating life is really healthy at the moment, I don't feel like I need to focus on this as much as I do on my business.

I've also hired a coach for training, going to enter a natural bodybuilding competition next year. I'm 30, so I probably won't have an edge over the early 20s guys who have dedicated themselves, but fuck it, I'm doing it for myself.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:21 pm

Okay gotta write this one up cause it's taking up too much mental real estate and I need y'all advice.

Went on a date with possibly the hottest girls I've ever been on a date with last night. We matched on Hinge - I sent her a rose, which is essentially a super like. Took a while to actually get her out, I persisted a bit, but she came out. She's 21, really pretty, big tits, killer body, has a legion of thirsty dudes after her. This became very obvious very quickly, but I could already have guessed this. She even talked about random people asking her to do OnlyFans with them, hot to that extent. So coming in to this, I was already on the back foot.

We went to a bar, chatted for an hour or so. I did well with a little bit of teasing, but probably not enough, but we share a lot of interests, I did a lot of DHV with stories and sharing my hobbies. Thought I had her hooked, went for the kiss and got rejected. Bad first move.

Went to another bar, talked for another 2 hours or so. Probably too long, but I was actually really enjoying my time with her, she's got great values, isn't a total fucking retard like most of Gen Z and we saw eye to eye on a lot of different topics. Got some food after, walked her home.

At her building, went for the kiss and she gave me a few tight lipped kisses. No open mouth, I didn't push for it. Didn't want to come off as needy. After the first one she goes "okay you win". I made a joke and we kissed again a few times, but again no open mouth.

The fucked thing is I went home and dreamt about her. This never happens. This is a sign I care too much and I've probably already lost, so maybe better I just count it as an L already and move on, but I'd at least like to try and get her on a second date.

My strat is to post high value shit on IG - that's where we chat. I'm going on a two week holiday in a few days, so logistically it might be hard for me to meet her before then. And after those two weeks, don't know if she'd still be keen. What are your guys thoughts? Should I try and get her to come out for a second date Sunday night?

Like I said, she's occupying too much mental real estate already, so not a good sign. And she knows she is super attractive, so is probably leaning into this and expects me to chase. I don't like feeling like this, never have.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:56 am

Best bet is get her our ASAP before you leave. I've been in the same situation with the same feelings, the only thing you can do is shoot your shot and hope for the best. It'll either work out or it doesn't, and if it doesn't then you're gonna feel that feeling of disappointment for a few days. But you'll deal with it and move on with life.
As far as increasing your chances, someone more experienced should chime in but the insta story and get a date before you leave is probably your only option.
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
Drama

Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:32 pm

Update on the last situation.

So I got her number, called her and we set up a date for the Sunday. Then she didn't confirm the whole Saturday, only texted me back midnight on Saturday night saying she was too busy with study, blah blah blah. I was out anyway gaming with my wing, so was having fun regardless.

I followed my plan, posted a story (which was actually from a house party a few months ago) on the Sunday morning, DHV. She saw it. I messaged her back saying "No problem, I'm gonna walk the dog later, you're welcome to join, if not I'll see you in two weeks when I get back". She replied that she was keen and we ended up going for a 2 hour walk.

On the walk I was more aloof, less smiley, cooler and generally more idgaf, alpha mentality, genuinely, not faking it. I also turned the conversation sexual about 30 mins in, asking her if she's had a threesome, what she thinks about group sex, talking about other sexual stuff.

One hour in I went for the kiss again. Same shit, she gave me a peck on the lips, didn't go for open mouth. I said "okay, give me a proper kiss" and she said no. So I pulled away, literally just stopped touching her and separated. She said "Damn, I wanted you to work for it", to which I didn't respond. Then she literally clings on to my arm and gets in closer while I act like I don't give a fuck, which I kinda didn't. One minute later, I went in for a kiss and we made out. Boom. Calibration. This was a compliance test where she wanted to see if I'd chase when she rejected the kiss. I didn't, so it made her want me.

The psychology behind it is super interesting - She knows I have other options, she knows I'm not needy. And these things are genuine.

We ended the date making out, she almost didn't want to leave me. Maybe I should've gone for the pull, but I don't think it would've worked and again, didn't want to come off as needy. She said "you're not gonna ghost me are you?" - investment on her part.

Overall really happy with this. Calibration was key here. Dealing with the compliance test was also instrumental.

The plan from here is to keep gaming other girls, post cool shit on IG from my holiday and catch up with her when I'm back.

She's just the first one of many hotties that will come into my life. I recognise this and it's helping to get over the obsession with her. Once I improve my pictures and IG a bit more, get some more cool hobbies and generally become more chad-like, I'll start attracting more and more girls like her. It's progress.

In other news, got a camera to take dope pics. @ImChuckBass and I are gonna start slaying the IG/tinder game. I'm also thinking of turning my IG into a street fashion/photography page, the photo quality is that good. For example, we passed this cute Colombian chick on the street and she was more than happy for me to take pictures of her, got her IG. I can see this turning into a really good avenue for passive game.

Also booked in my motorbike license.

And hired a bodybuilding coach, going to enter a competition end of next year.

The business is not going super well. I won't hit my goal of $350K this year, but other areas of my life and game are improving significantly. I'm also doing a course to set it up for massive success next year and will aim for $500K, which should be achievable with the new model.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:43 am

Another insta-date yesterday and later lay.

Was out approaching in a new city (on holiday for a few weeks), went up to this cute 21 year old and told her she was cute, she stopped and we started chatting, teased her a bit, she was laughing and into it, we went to a park and sat down for 30-45 mins, chatting away and teasing her a bunch, dropping some DHV in there. I think it helped that I was dressed well, just bought a nice new necklace and I was in a great mood. Went in for a kiss, which she rejected, so I pulled back and continued convo like nothing happened. A few minutes later got a proper makeout. I followed up saying we should hang out soon. She was going to a party the next night, so I suggested that night, which she agreed to.

Met her later on at a cocktail bar, just normal convo, no making out, just a small kiss. Took her for a drive to a lookout point, it was a really nice night. Started making out in the car straight away, getting hot and heavy, sucking her titties and playing with her pussy. She told me she was on her period, so definitely no sex in the car, but agreed to go back to hers. I even made her give me head in the car on the way there. Good sex and will probably see her again soon.

Funny thing, she forgot my name and asked me after sex lmao. I just laughed it off.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:37 am

Been slack on updating this cause of holidays, at the airport now. It was a semi-holiday, I was staying with my brother in another city, seeing if I wanted to live there. Had a good time just experiencing new places and meeting people. Got some cool pics with my new camera though. None of me, but good stuff for my IG nonetheless.

I got shitty sleep the whole time though, and realised how fundamentally important this is to living a good life. Going to put this as one of my top priorities, if not THE top priority right now. Someone told me "take care of your sleep and everything else takes care of itself"

On the women front, I chased way too much while I was here. There were a few girls which could've turned into lays (potentially), but I was too keen and that definitely came out in my interactions with them. This is a big learning for me. NEVER CHASE. You can pursue and put effort in, but the moment you need them more than they need you, you lose the game.

The other thing is the girl who I actually liked, the one who gave me the closed mouth kiss on our first date (wrote about her a few times), I texted her the other day. She took a day to respond. I took four hours to respond, asking when she's free next. It's now been 1.5 days with no reply. What's funny is we explicitly talked about this and how we don't waste people's time by not replying, ghosting, etc. Esentially she said she doesn't play games. Total lies. You can never trust women on what they say. A harsh, sad, brutal reality but it's so true, the older I get the more times this lesson is drilled into me. For some reason I thought she was different, but that's the part of me I will kill off. NEVER take a woman on face value. A RP truth - Look at her actions, don't listen to what she says.

Business wise I won't hit my goal this year. I'll get $250K if I'm lucky. It's nothing to scoff at, but it's not what I wanted. The positive is that I've realised I can't scale things as they are, hence why I've invested in the course. Changing a lot of shit around right now and I'll have the business restructured by the end of the year. Next year the goal will be $500K and it will be realistic. What I need now is more consistency in the way I work and what I'm doing. I was at this point last year and the first half of this year, but after a weeks' holiday earlier in the year, I came back and had NO motivation from July until now basically. I think this is just the natural course of running a business, I can't expect to be insanely motivated all the time. But I have to always be moving forward.

The things I've realised on this holiday though, is that running my own business I'm nowhere near as stressed as I was working for a firm. I control everything that happens. I'm also earning 3X as much as I was, and if I hit the goal this year, it will be 4X, next year if I hit 500K it'll be 8X. That's crazy.

Fitness wise, I took the last week off the gym. I also won't hit my goal of 90kg @ 10% body fat. That wasn't a realistic goal, if I'm honest. Next year I'll be training harder, more focused and outcome driven with a coach. I'm going to enter a bodybuilding comp at the end of next year so there's something attached to it. I look good though and get regular compliments on my body, so I'm not complaining about this at all.

Gotta get my flight, but this was a good update. Feel like things have come a long way since when I started it earlier this year.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:34 pm

Edit: This was a post about me complaining about a bitch that is clearly not that into me, asking for advice on how to win her over. It can't be done.

The forums doesn't need this and I don't need this, it's low value male thinking. Keep grinding fellas, fuck bitches, get money.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:40 pm

BECOMING MASCULINE

I've come to realise that I'm nowhere near as masculine or alpha as I thought. This is why I've had problems with attracting/retaining the kind of women I want and also not doing as well as I could in my business or other areas of life.

I'll keep it brief, but basically since discovering The Red Pill five years ago, I've put in place a lot of the things ostensibly, but failed to integrate fundamental concepts into the core of my being.

Chasing women, not focusing on my mission, indulging in weed, video games, porn or whatever other distraction... these are things I've always known I need to stop, but have never been able to. No more. I can't continue life with mediocre efforts and expect to become great. If I want to achieve what I want in life, I need to be extreme.

I'll edit this with a more structured game plan, but I just needed to get this out and verbalise it so I can commit to transforming myself.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:49 pm

Quick update of the last week:

Date #1 - Day game, insta-date, almost lay. Walking the dog on a sunny afternoon after reading/sunbaking in the park, walking back home and stopped to check out a food place, noticed this banging 8/10 Thai girl walk past and smile, probably the best invitation to approach I've gotten recently. Turned around and said "Hey, you're absolutely gorgeous" to which she replied something similar. My mindset was to 'act as if I had already gotten the lay', instantly started chatting shit, teasing and flirting with her. We went for a long walk, got a soft drink and sat in the park, started making out. Went back to mine and made out more, pushed for the lay but not too hard, didn't get it. I maybe could've gotten it if I'd calibrated enough but didn't want to kill it all together. Chatted through insta a bit the day after, set up a date for this Friday for her to come over and cook her dinner. I get the feeling she might flake though. Regardless, the best experiences/hottest girls from day game yet, definitely going for more instadates going forward.

Date #2 - Gym approach, 19 yo 7/10. Met this girl at the gym (technically approached her after, we both left at the same time. Chatted a bit through insta, invited her out to dinner. Got her to come round to my place afterwards, but by this point had realised she was pretty inexperienced, probably only dated 2-3 guys in her life. Unsure if she's still a virgin or not. Made out with her a bit, but didn't push at all. Going to see her again tomorrow.

Date #3 - bumble, travelling 23 yo 6.5/10. This one was a set up, after buying drinks at the bar, instantly realised she was dtf. Again, 'act as if', made out within 30 mins, back to my place after 45 mins, fucking after 1 hour. Nothing much to tell here cause there wasn't much calibration needed. It was almost too easy.

Becoming Masculine

1. Cut out weed for at least 3 months, THEN decide if I want to reintroduce on special occassions - this is my biggest vice and it turns me into a beta. When I don't smoke, I become the person I want to be. When I do, I can't socialise properly, my motivation is lower, I'm way more distracted, sadder and generally a piece of shit
2. Severely limit phone use (social media, dating apps)
3. No more chasing women - If they're not into me, forget about them
4. Focus on the mission - Business, bodybuilding, social circle, hobbies
5. Sleep - Going to buy a sleep ring and track my sleep. I've switched my bedroom and office around to enable air flow, light and space. This is crucial to putting the other pieces together
6. More leads from day, night and online game. Going to up my photos for instagram, as well as start being more consistent with day/night game
7. Medidate
8. Read more
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500