Drama's progress log - Becoming masculine

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Drama
Name: Dave
Goal: Get on top of my shit
Motto: Most men live lives of quiet desperation

Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:52 am

Didn't approach yesterday, but made up for it today by doing 2 solid approaches.

First one, she was shy and nervous, said she had a boyfriend though.

Second one actually gave me her number, will see if she actually follows through though - It literally 1 minute of talking and she was kinda hesitant when I asked her number.

Have a coffee date now, party tonight and a FB coming over tomorrow afternoon, so should be a fun weekend.
Goals 2022:

90kg BW @ 10% BF - 87/90 @ 12%/10%
Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:49 am

Set out to do two approaches today and achieved that. Took me over an hour... I find that if I get one in, the next one is 20x easier.

First chick blew me off, whatever.

Second chick gave me her instagram, she's Japanese and a bit was lost in translation, but I got the point across that I want to get a drink with her. She seemed open.

Now just need to smash out some work stuff before I see a FB tonight. Have a lot in the pipeline at the moment, maybe too much to handle actually
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:34 am

Took the day off yesterday. It's really shitty weather here at the moment, was feeling not 100% on my game, so didn't do any approaches. Still went to the gym and did 155kg deadlifts though (5x5).

Today I did a heavy chest workout, a new PR on bench.

Then have been doing some work, but super low motivation at the moment. I reckon I just have to start doing shit without thinking about it. I overthink and question why, but sometimes you just have to shut your brain up and do it.

Which leads me to my approaches today.

Did one half-approach with a kinda cute girl. Talking to her up close she wasn't as cute, so I bailed quickly.

The next one was this big tittied, 8/10 asian chick. I saw her and thought 'fuck she's hot, out of my league' but took that split second of thought to go up and chat her up.

It was pretty smooth, I told her I thought she was attractive, she immediately said "thanks, have a good day" but I kept the convo going, asked where she was from, what she was doing, what she's studying. Turns out she's quite smart. Told her I wanna grab a drink with her and she said "I'm going to meet my friends now", and I said "yeah not now, but later. What's your insta?"

Very happy with that because usually I would pussy out on those kinds of girls, but this time I just didn't think and went in. I think this is one of the keys to AA, not overthinking it and just going straight in.

Gonna keep the ball rolling on CA this week and up my numbers.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:09 am

Rest day from gym today.

Getting in my cold approaches, did 2 today, wanted 3 but didn't have time.

#1 - Girl with a friend. I told her she was attractive, she just said "sorry... sorry" and they walked away lol. Never done a two set before because I've always been scared, so glad I just did it at least.

#2 - Got her number. She was a bit hesitant and said "we'll see"... Need to get them more attracted to me in the set. I don't think it was my vibe, I was super chilled and clearly let her know I was interested without being creepy.

Anyone got any advice on how to actually build attraction in the set?
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:56 am

Heavy squats today - 145kg 5x5

3 Cold approaches - 2 had boyfriends, the other gave me her insta. Pretty hot gym chick, she was super receptive and into it... it's nice when they're not awkward and just talk to you.

Definitely felt less AA today after a week of doing this and watching a GLL video last night -

Just telling myself "don't think, just go in". Honestly, what's the worst that can happen? She tells you to fuck off? She yells at you and creates a scene? If you even look half-good and aren't socially retarded, approaching a girl will most likely result in a neutral or positive response. Even if you are socially retarded, doing this can help bring you out of your shell.

Anyway, I need to grind more in the business. I've got a few things that are working, so need to replicate success.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:40 am

Did some approaches today
1 - girl was busy, but was flattered
2 - talked to me for a bit, had a bf
3 - talked to me but was super awkward, i left it at that

Time to increase the volume and move the focus to getting laid
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:07 am

Did three approaches yesterday
- Said thanks and moved on, I should've pursued
- Literally said nothing at all, went all shy and weird hahah - I read about this on GLL and it's not necessarily a sign to stop, but she literally said nothing
- Said she was engaged.

Also had a date that afternoon. We got bubble tea and walked around the park. Ended up her giving me a handjob in my car lmao. Should be able to fuck her on Tuesday.

That night saw a girl I met last week. Something changed though, I just thought she was unattractive. I've been thinking this about a few girls I'm seeing. Probably because the girls I'm approaching are a lot sexier. I'm gonna cut all girls loose except ones that are sexy or very slutty and we have great sexual chemistry, like the girl from yesterday afternoon.

I'm aiming for at least 5 today. I should be able to get it.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:24 pm

Sunday:

2 approaches, both had a bf

Monday:

3 approaches, all 3 had bfs

Yesterday:

5 approaches, 4 of them were quite weird about it, 1 gave me her insta but nothing will come of it

Overall, CA is going well. I still haven't gotten rid of AA because the hottest girls still cause too much anxiety. Usually the first set of the day is the hardest and if it's a hot girl I'll probably pussy out. Just gonna keep going on this and talk to a shitload of women, that's the only way to break through.

Went on a date with one girl from CA on Sunday night - She was awesome, we're super compatible and there's a lot to like there. Gonna pursue this.
Also going on a date on Friday with another girl from CA, will see how it goes.
Fucked a girl from Bumble last night, same one I met on Saturday that gave me a hj in my car. Good sex, will pursue.

Business is going alright, I'm picking up more work from the methods I'm using, so will continue that.

Life's pretty good otherwise, but I think I need to set some more goals for this year as I feel like I'll hit most of them.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:59 am

Did 9 approaches today.

All said they had a bf or were busy, apart from the last one, who gave me her insta.

Wondering whether it's my vibe, my look or just running out of beginner's luck. Then again, most of them entertained me. The ones who spoke to me longest weren't doing much, just waiting for friends or whatever, nothing important. The ones that didn't give me the time looked busier.

Anyway time to grind out the rest of work today, it's been a bit of a bitch.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am

Did 13 approaches today.

Most of them were busy or had a bf. Got two instas though. One is more open to getting a drink than the other. The other was waaaaay hotter though lol. Big tittied fit girl walking through the park. I saw her and thought 'there's no way I can't approach' so I followed her like the creepy dude I am.

Some bitches were super rude to me today, but I just laughed in their faces. Honestly, outcome independence is the key here, and DGAF attitude. It's getting to that point where I actually don't care and I'm just excited to go and meet them. Most are still nice and flattered though.

Need to start ramping up the business activity, otherwise I'll fall behind on that goal. I already am, my pipeline isn't anywhere near strong enough to hit it. Just need to smash out a lot more work. I know what to do though, so just gonna focus the next few weeks.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:13 am

After my last post, I did one more approach while walkin the dog. Probably the hottest chick I've approached and one of the sexiest girls I've seen recently. Got her insta but she said she's in a "situationship". Didn't reply to my message. Whatever. Rejection is better than regret - I would've felt 10x worse if I hadn't talked to her.

Yesterday I started approaching but some family drama blew up after my first approach and killed my vibe. Did one more on the way home anyway and she was super happy, made her day. She was married though. All good, again, would've felt worse if I'd not spoken to her.

Last night a girl from CA (who I went to a cocktail bar last Sunday night with) came round for dinner and we got really blazed too. I'm trying not to get oneitis here cause she's super hot and we have such aligned world views, she ticks almost all of my boxes except age... she's 35. After 30 they change and don't want to sleep around as much. I know this from experience with over 30 women.

Ultimately, I want a family. Obviously I don't know this girl that well yet, but from what I've seen so far, she could be a good mother to my children. Then again, I'm not thinking 100% logically here. Emotions are absolutely involved here and can't let them dictate my course of action. She COULD be a good mother for my children, but I can only make this call after knowing her for months and months. The other thing is that I don't want to give up this lifestyle yet. Cold approaching and fucking beatiful girls makes me feel like a man. If I can, I would have an OLTR where I could fuck other girls and have her as my gf.

She made a comment during the night like "I think you do this a lot, you know how to get girls..." - I didn't respond really, just smirked and laughed a bit. She also saw my condoms on the night stand and pointed them out. I laughed it off too.

She said early on during the night "I'm not going to have sex with you tonight" - I've heard that before and fucked 30 minutes later, but I actually didn't want to sleep with her last night either and I told her this BECAUSE I want to build up the anticipation and make it better. There was lots and lots of heavy making out, grinding and dry humping and she was rubbing my dick at one point. She kept pulling back as well. I highly doubt I could've gotten her to sleep with me last night if I'd tried. She views sex as sacred and I knew that would be the case. I didn't expect to get laid last night and came into it with that mentality.

My plan with her is to now get the lay next time. It's been 2 dates now, and by the 3rd if we're not fucking, it gets into "what are we... I'm not seeing other people..." territory. Once it gets there, getting the lay, making her a plate or an OLTR becomes a lot harder, if not impossible without commiting. I need to stand my ground and not capitulate to her. Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of relationships.

Any advice or insight to this appreciated.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Drama

Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:08 am

Had the best day yesterday so far cold approaching.

Total of 21 approaches, ended up with 5 numbers and 2 IGs.

The first few approaches I was nervous and definitely not smooth. They could tell as well. But once I did about 3-4 it became fun and I calmed down a lot more. This led to a lot of great interactions where I was genuine, flirty and led the conversations.

However, all of these except one has said yes to a drink so far, which I'll meet up with her tonight - She's this Mexican girl, and if you know anything about Latinas they're generally more open. All the others were asian or white. Asian girls, generally, are more reserved and I think kind of afraid of me. I think most of them gave me their numbers because they just wanted to end the interaction/didn't know what to do. Maybe they were kind of interested at the time, but they definitely weren't after. One even suggested a drink that night, and when I messaged her later, she said she "had to study". Lol. All part of the game.

Going for 20 again today.
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:19 am

Drama wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:13 am
Obviously I don't know this girl that well yet, but from what I've seen so far, she could be a good mother to my children
You've been on two dates with this woman, one where you both got high af smoking weed, and this is your summary? Not to shit on your date or anything but I think you're well off to give it at least a couple of months before you start thinking she's mother-potential.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Drama

Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:41 pm

Hard2Focus wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:19 am
You've been on two dates with this woman, one where you both got high af smoking weed, and this is your summary? Not to shit on your date or anything but I think you're well off to give it at least a couple of months before you start thinking she's mother-potential.
Yeah, I know man, it's pure emotions and fantasy. Not logical at all to dwell on that, Anyway, will see how it goes with her. Going to give it a bit of distance and focus on other shit.

Did 7 approaches today - 3 numbers

Went on a date with one of them tonight, got very close to pulling but the ASD kicked in. I should be able to pull next time with her, but even if not, what a cool experience. Considering I basically hadn't cold approached at all a month ago,

The other two actually ended up texting back. Yesterday almost all of them didn't respond. And the one that did, who was keen to get a drink, said she "had to study". Didn't text me back today either.

I want to try an instadate some time in the next week. I reckon I can do it. This Mexican chick gave me her number and seemed so down to hang out. I'm going to meet up with her on wednesday, but she's a good case study.

I need to re-evaluate text game. @colgate, @Rice and @Mimbe393939 have been sending me some good shit, but if anyone knows any good text game resources, feel free to link
Goals 2022:

Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Astronaut
Goal: $2.5M
Motto: Action cures fear

Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:21 pm

What is your rough business niche if you don't mind me asking? I'm in content marketing / SEO myself, I just see you're having a pretty free schedule as well, so I was just curious. Cool progress log by the way, I'm reading up on how you guys do yours before starting mine.

Mirin' the physique