twonightstander's AA log (Final thoughts)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
twonightstander
Name: Toni
Goal: Become "that guy"
Motto: The only easy day was yesterday

Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:20 pm

7/29/2022 log (Part 2)
So here comes a late anticlimatic post again. But due to a completely different reason. Yesterday's goal at night were to complete day 30 and do as many drills as possible of day 41 while in the street. And I pretty much did none, but basically because I decided I wanted to have fun and I went out of my way from the "do the drill and leave" scheme. As a quick summary, I just did 9/20 drills of day 41 and 0/20 drills of day 30, which means I pretty much butchered the night.

But I am not really that sorry about it though. I am not happy about not having followed through with my plan (my words should be iron willed) but I had a pretty fun night nonetheless. I chatted up several groups of girls in the street (after running drills on them) and I went with some of them to a club, where I intended of doing the drills once I was there. But here comes the big excuse: I was seeing the bodyguards being so picky and kicking people out for bullshit reasons that I decided to literally not run any drills since I did not want to get kicked out of what probably is one of the most high end clubs here in the city. And to be completely honest, the drills from day 30 and 37 give me mad creppy gives and I am giving it some sincere thought on skipping them. Like literally I could have easily gotten punched or kicked out for that shit yesterday, and I did not want to take that chance.

And I am not sure how I am going to tackle days 30 and 37, maybe I'll go to the lamest bars/clubs and run the drills as fast as I can so I can be done with it, because I will never want to repeat that shit again.

As far as the night is concerned, I had a pretty fun time, I got to discover a very nice venue for nightgame with a lot of talent, I got 3 numbers and 2 IGs (it's mad how much girls as for IG, and I just created it like 2 days ago so got so much work to do in that) and all that completely sober. Of course I did not approach as many sets as I should have, but felt quite decent and not ackward despite having gone alone at night. After all, it's just a muscle I will have to exercise more and more. I got home around 4:30 so today I'm going to take it easy. I'll probably try to finish day 41 at least but I won't be going out at night almost certainly.

Progress log
  • Days completed: 4-29, 31-36, 38-40
  • Total number of girls approached (accumulated): 814
  • Drills repeated: day 7, day 15, day 17 (x2), day 26
Youtube VLOG
No need for a Youtube vlog for this weak-ish update.
Goals completed (2022)
twonightstander

Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:26 pm

7/30/2022 log
Okay this is going to be a longer post in which I will have to call myself out several times. First of all, by this point I should know better to try to post/log progress every single day, even if I didn't do anything. It helps to keep the habit and momentum going. But at least I will log in this post the progress for the last 3 days.

First, Saturday the 30th of July. On Saturday, I basically just finished what was left of day 41. I had done 9 drills the night before but it took me a total of 15 more drills to get the day finished. Basically, in some of the additional sets I was not able to get deep enough into the drill before the girl bailed. That happens a lot of the times so anyone that read this be aware that sometimes you will need extra reps in order to get all the sets of a day completed. It's quite obvious for some people but it's worth mention it.

Once day 41 was finished, I decided to call it a day as far as the AA program was concerned and went out on a date at night. No nightime drills were attempted either on this day.

7/31/2022 log
On Sunday the 31st, I basically did nothing useful regarding the AA program and the most obvious excuse is because I went to sleep very late and I dragged myself throughout the day. And in addition to having a low energy state, I managed to procrastinate and waste a lot of time with some of the prohibited time wasting activites.

Yeah, that's right, I cheated on what I said and spend some time in some of the time wasting activities that I decided to ban more than a week ago. I have to admit, it has been a struggle to completely ban all these activities at the same time. I have found myself wasting more time than I would like on Tinder and Youtube some days, but I am still strong with the rest and I still lose less time nonetheless. Still, I need to kick those 2 out (Tinder until I focus hardly on online game) as much as possible so they don't drain my dopamine levels and so that I can have more time to go even harder in cold approach. So this is another callout to myself, I can't spend more than ~15-20 minutes a day max on Tinder/Youtube until the AA program is completed. I will work my ass to make sure I keep it that way.

So no drills or approaches yesterday. Yeah one can always say that you can rest some day and get ready for the next day but it's not that tough to go out and talk to ~2-3 girls at least and tell them that they're cute (regardless of doing a drill or not). I'm a call myself out here saying that this day was wack and I can do better.

8/1/2022 log
Today has been the first day since I came to Prague in which I have started the day with some sort of a structure (another callout to myself to set up a better schedule for the day and to also schedule it for sleep) thanks to the 3hr czech language course that I will be having every single day from Mondays to Fridays. In case someone knows, I am doing the AA program in a country where English is not the native language so learning czech will be super +EV (poker reference) for my dating life here in Prague. I have separate goals for this and I am basically aiming to get to an intermediate level by end of year, which is completely doable thanks to my jobless state.

Now, getting to the AA program part, today's goal was to do day 42 and after I was done with the language course and with lunch, I went out to do it. And so I did. It's fucked up that at this stage of the program one single day of not doing drills will still give you some laziness as far as starting to do drills. But thanks to the 800+ women I have already talked to, it gets easier and easier to get started, but that does not mean that all my days are high energy or that in all days I reach significant social momentum. In my opinion, social momentum is really a plus that you will appreciate if it happens, but you should not be chasing. What you should be chasing is developing the habit of approaching women no matter what, you need to get to the point where any time you see a hot chick your brain thinks "Approach her".

I am not there yet, I have to admit it, but I am definitely getting closer to it and I have plans/goals after the AA program so that I can make sure that cold approaching has been fully engrained in my brain as a habit by end of year. I am actually curious how other guys were feeling about cold approaching when they finished the program and whether or not they kept going hard at it after a while to make sure the habit was 100% there. I have my own plans and will not deviate regardless of other's opinions but I'm still curious about it.

As far as reactions go, it gets repetitive but you get the overall spectrum of reactions and this is what happened today. So I won't repeat myself with that another day. In total, it has taken me 25 drills to get day 42 finished.

Lastly, I want to say this on a side tangent but does anyone know who was the fastest in completing this AA program and how many days it took him? I am aware that it is way more important to finish the program than how many days it takes you to get there but I would like some extra motivation to finish the program strong. My goal is to have day 46 completed before Sunday and I will aim to do at least one separate complete day each day (day 43 on Tuesday, day 44 on Wednesday, etc). So yeah, if anyone knows that please let me know, I want to know if I am already beat or if I will get an additional chance at glory.

Progress log
  • Days completed: 4-29, 31-36, 38-42
  • Total number of girls approached (accumulated): 854
Youtube VLOG
Goals completed (2022)
twonightstander

Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:38 pm

8/2/2022 log
Another day in the AA program in the books. I am going to admit this, even though I had way better sleep yesterday and my energy levels felt way better, there was something about yesterday's performance (caused again by suboptimal sleep as well as AA) that had me bugging and that made me hesitate for a slight second before starting today.

One may be asking himself: how do you still have doubts at day 43? Well, understand that AA is still not fully gone for me (and it will almost certainly won't be for you either when you get here), and each day has harder drills, so your AA levels will get tested harder and in a deeper way as you go through the program. It's exciting, don't get me wrong, and since you are also WAY better than at the beginning, you can take it once you get here, but it doesn't mean that the day seems easy from the beginning, you are just better and ready for it. Chris says it perfectly in his audios, day 43 might still feel like an 8.5 in difficulty, just like asking for the time might have felt the same on day 4.

However, the beauty of this is that every day you get to go to war with your demons again and if you keep "getting in there" (seriously, best advice ever on getting the ball rolling every day) then you'll keep stacking victories in the battles so you will eventually make the demons your bitches. And that's what I am doing, and have no plans to stop until I have annihilated all of them.

Now, rant is over, today's goal was to "simply" do day 43, which consists of 21 drills in total. And I am very happy with today's performance, especially after yesterday's and once again proving to me that if I keep all the variables that I can control well (sleep, nutrition, etc) in check, it definitely makes a difference when doing drills. Now today's drills were:
High Five, Hey- you're cute, Leave
High Five, Hey- you're cute, I'm [Name], Leave
High Five, Hey- you're cute, I'm [Name], Handshake, Leave

And you're supposed to do 7x of each but I have cheated. I have cheated because I have done 7x drills of the first set, 1x drill of the second one and 13x drills of the third one (handshake) so yeah, come at me if you want but I have shaken 13x girl's hands and it felt both good and (surprisingly) easy at the same time. Nervousness levels were super low today as soon as I got in there as soon as I got in the street. I am 100% sure my vibe, mode, etc were way better today as a result of all the factors mentioned above.

Reactions have been very positive and some of them neutral. Some girls have shown clear signs of shyness which has just proven to me once more that this shit is working for real. Like in some of these interactions it was ON, but my job is to do the drill and leave so I had to hold my blue balls and walk away. And don't get this wrong, I have gone my fair share of rejections too, but this is because I have skipped very few sets and because I HAVE DONE WHAT I WANTED. I literally went to high-5 a girl while her mom was taking a picture for her 4 meters away. Just to show you how carefree I was today.

And that's it for today, I need to keep reminding me to try to keep all the variables that I can control in check and then go after it every day and face your fears. That's what "the only day was yesterday" (my motto) means. It just never ends, every single day will bring more challenges but you are more ready as you keep hustling.

With that being said, it seems there is an agreement that day 44 is a complete waste and I am kind of siding on this too. Waiting for 3-5 seconds of eye contact from a girl seems like a ridiculous amount of time and I'm not sure this is something I want to have to wait for before I approach a girl (I will never wait for it but if it happens, well it's a warmer approach and that's it).

I will still meditate on it later today/earlier tomorrow but what looks most likely is I will be going for day 45 directly. And then fun thing about it is that today I have already been approaching groups, running the drill on all the girls in the groups and giving handshakes to the girls in the group so it will literally feel exactly like today.

Anyway, this is all for today. Things are looking good.

Progress log
  • Days completed: 4-29, 31-36, 38-43
  • Total number of girls approached (accumulated): 875
Youtube VLOG
Goals completed (2022)
twonightstander

Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:24 pm

8/3/2022 log
So after giving it some more thought yesterday I went ahead and decided I would go for day 45 directly today. And I was expecting it to be a cruise since yesterday I had had my fair share of good results in groups but it turned out to be a tougher cookie to crack. It was basically a combination of the heat being back (which always annoys me since I get heated quickly), many of the sets not being cooperative today plus I also started being too picky with the sets I was approaching when I should have probably lowered the threshold a little bit and be done way faster with it.

So all in all, it took me more time than expected but I got it done nonetheless. You are supposed to do 3x sets of each different drill but I have ended up doing 3x, 3x, 2x and 4x but yeah, it's pretty much the same. As always, reactions all over the place with most being neutral to positive plus several rejections or girls that simply ignored me/walked pass me. But got the 12 reps done so I'm good to move on.

Nothing much more to say, tomorrow is day 46 which is very exciting and at the same time it will be even warmer than today so it will definitely be a challenge. But I am ready for it.

Progress log
  • Days completed: 4-29, 31-36, 38-43, 45
  • Total number of girls approached (accumulated): 899
Youtube VLOG
Goals completed (2022)
twonightstander

Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:21 pm

8/4/2022 log
Alright, I guess the final day has finally arrived, the day were I finish day 46 of the AA program. That was the last day I decided I wanted to complete before I start hitting on chicks for good (which seems to align with most guys who have completed the program have done). So basically, all the previous days have basically been a build up to show up today and perform. And so I did.

And I must admit, I have felt very calm in general all the previous days of week 6 but today I actually had some small nervousness before hitting the streets to do drills. But once again, "get in there" mentality has come here to save the day and as soon as I have seen my first set (it was a two set actually) next to my door, I was IN and the words came out easily out of my mouth. In case someone doesn't know it, today's drills were:
"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", Leave.
"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", I'm [Name], Leave.
"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", I'm [Name], Handshake, Leave.
"I know this random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi", I'm [Name], Handshake, So.. tell me what your up to today, Leave.

Which is basically one of the ways I will be opening girls from now one when I want to hit on them. You are supposed to do 6x reps of each set but, of course, I have messed that up and ended up doing 5x of set 1, 3x of set 2, 5x of set 3, 13x of set 4. Which I think is actually better and don't have any regrets to be honest. So 26 drills in total, and reactions again have been all over the place but like the "worst" literally have been a stunner saying a neutral "thank you" after the compliment and walking away. I felt 0 outcome dependence during the drills and I felt I could have gone further with some of them but this was the last day that I had to retrain myself. And I have done any challenges but I will sure to do that in the future when approaching girls to screen them right from the go.

Not anymore though, and a feeling that I have overcome a very tough mountain that looked very intimidating a month ago. I'll write a long ass post tomorrow reflecting on my experience with the program, my thoughts on it, my recommendations on how to complete it, shoutouts to the legends that have helped me push through this as well as other good stuff but right now I want to simply relax for a bit and try to internalize what has just happened. Because it doesn't feel real to have completed a goal that looked so tough at the beginning and having completed it makes me look at my other goals and think they don't look that tough either. It's that crazy.

But yeah, I'll provide a long post on all this at some point tomorrow. And that will conclude my work on this thread and I will move on to the other 3 goals that I have pending for 2022 (+ some other stuff that I am working on/thinking of).

Progress log
  • Days completed: 4-29, 31-36, 38-43, 45-46
  • Total number of girls approached (accumulated): 925
Youtube VLOG
Goals completed (2022)
twonightstander

Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:28 pm

Final thoughts
So, here it finally is, the last post that I will do on the AA program. I warn everyone in advance that this will be a long ass post but I want to make sure I don't leave anything unsaid. There will be several subsections so feel free to skip ahead if you want to.

AA program final stats
  • Days completed: 43/46
  • Days not completed: 30, 37, 44
  • Total # of women approached: 925
  • Total # of days from start to finish: 33 days
Do I recommend the program?
The answer to this question can only be an emphatic YES. This program is truly awesome and life-changing.

A month this program seemed like a mountain impossible to climb but by focusing on showing up and putting in the work every single day, I have managed to make progress and get better on a constant basis and with each daily victory I have gotten more and more confident and without realizing it I was at the finish line.

I guess this is how you achieve goals after all. You don't have to focus on the entire picture from the beginning or you might get scared/discouraged. You simply need to divide the main goal (complete the AA program) into subgoals (complete day 1, complete day 2, complete day 3, etc) so you can continue to stack victories and get more and more confidence as you progress towards your objective.

And the rewards from completing it are definitely worth the struggle of completing it:
  • I know I can complete tough goals/tasks that at first might seem impossible/extremely hard
  • I know that anything worth in life is on the other side of the things that scare me so it is my duty to face my fears as often as possible every single day of my life.
  • My AA is at all time lows and will continue dropping as I continue going out and hitting on chicks on a daily basis. I am at a point in which approaching is still not fully a habit but skipping approaches bothers me, which is a sign that it is something that I want to be doing.
  • I am way less outcome dependent and I care way less about what other people think. I am not 100% where I want to be in this regard but by putting way more reps in field I will get to the place I want to be. But here again, I am 10-20x better than when I started, easily.
  • I have achieved something that very few have been able to do and I have done it at a very fast pace. I know the time to completion is not important but I am still very proud of my performance.
  • This program has put me in some very tough spot some days and has made me push way beyond my comfort zone in order to overcome those. As a result, I am a way more confident and competent person who trusts myself and know I am capable of way more.
  • This program also strips you and makes your deepest insecurities and issues show up. I have been able to identify some of them and start to work on solving them but I am aware that there is still a lot to be done here and that many more might show up in the future as I go deeper. But I am ready for it, because at the end this is what I need to overcome to become "that guy".
So yeah, to anyone who is thinking of doing this program and whether it will benefit you or not, the answer is simple: Do it, you will not regret it a single bit.

Some tips/tricks/strategies that have helped me complete the program
  • Ask yourself: How bad do I want this? No matter the amount of accountability buddies you have, there needs to be a part of you that want this bad enough to make you get out there in the streets as often as possible to do drills. As much as your accountabilities buddies might care about you, they will not drag you out of bed and force you to confront your demons, you will have to do this alone. So be ready for it and make this your #1 priority/goal and dedicate all the necessary time to it. GO ALL IN.
  • Set up a deadline for your goal. Read Andy's article on the Slight Edge for more detailed information on why this is important.
  • Log your progress in the program as often as possible. On a daily basis is ideal since you should be doing drills every day if this is your #1 goal. The more you log and the more exposure you give about what your doing, the more other people will be able to help you and be inspired by you. It is also very important for your own accountability. Check my logs for example, feel free to log as much emotion and thoughts that you have while doing the drills.
  • Realize that the more often you do drills, the easier it becomes to keep the momentum going. And the more you skip, the tougher it is to get back on track.
  • Understand that your job is to do the drill and leave. Don't overthink it. In some days this might be hard but you are only doing drills for now, so stop caring about how others react to you. The only thing that matters is your performance
  • Look for and get with people that will hold you accountable and that will push you into action and away from procrastination.
  • Specially for negative people: turn this into something bigger than yourself. Realize that for every person that succeeds and completes the program, more new people will find inspiration from it and will begin their own self-improvement journey. To some this might seem like added pressure but to me it felt extremely motivating because I was literally thinking that if even only 1 person can get inspired and go on to improve himself because of my log, then my job is complete already.
  • Realize that not all days you will feel great, but no matter what you still need to show up
  • Remove distractions and people that drain you as much as possible. Freeing up as much time as possible has allowed me to push on this program every single day. And fuck anyone that might want to push you into staying as you are and not improve
Cheating the program
For anyone thinking of cheating the program by either skipping too many days, not doing the required # of drills for some specific days "because I have already done this enough times" or whatever other way of cheating you are thinking of, let me tell you a couple of things:
  • First of all, don't do it. It's not worth it, the only person that you are cheating is yourself. Noone wil care if you skip drills or days but you will be setting a bad precedent for yourself: that whenever you encounter resistance you go with the path of least resistance and take the easy way out. As Chris says: do the program and do not change the program. You can do more drills than the required ones if you feel your performance needs it, but never do less.
  • If you have had (or are having) some thoughts about cheating the program like the ones I mentioned above, understand that you are alone. I have felt and thought about cheating the program a lot of times myself. But every single time that I have felt that, I have paused in the moment and made the decision that cheating is not what I want to do and that I will continue doing drills until I get to the required number. Your job is to execute, not to think.
And if anyone thinks I have cheated because I haven't done 3 days, yeah I'll give you that but none of these 3 days have stopped me in any way in getting where I am at and will not stop me from being able to hit on women from now on. Maybe you can skip a day or two along the entire program too, but don't make it a norm and don't skip drills on a daily basis. You are playing yourself and you will not grow as much as you need.

Shoutouts
  • First of all, I have to give a massive to Chris from GLL for putting this program and his main website together. This is truly life-changing stuff. A little over a month ago hitting on a girl directly and showing my intentions right away felt like crazy thing to do but after doing the program, it seems crazy to not do it. I have learned a tone about myself throughout this process and I have gained a tone of confidence from it so from the bottom of my heart: Thank you Chris.
  • Next, by thank you to @KillYourInnerLoser for putting up this website together and these amazing forums. I have consumed a lot of your content and I can say that they have helped put my mind in a better place and dealing my with demons and problems face on. And also, big thank you for your mention in your video some weeks ago. Not sure if it was random or not but that simple mention ignited a fire in me that said "Dude, if Andy is mentioning you you better put up a good performance in this program". And so I did, thank you very much Andy.
  • And last, but definitely not least, big shoutout to my accountability buddies and fellow hustlers whose AA and general progress logs have inspired me to push beyond my formers levels of performance. Your work has truly inspired me along the way: @Upstart, @roykingatx, @notAndy, @TimmyTurner, @Mimbe393939, @colgate, @Manganiello, @Toast, @Drama, @Rice
Goals completed (2022)
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Lose fat & Move
Motto: Use your dark side.

Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:36 pm

twonightstander wrote:
Total # of days from start to finish: 33 days
That's ludicrously fast.

To give everyone perspective that means he was averaging close to 30 girls every single day.

Should put the 1-5 approaches per day in perspective.
twonightstander wrote:
This program also strips you and makes your deepest insecurities and issues show up.
Definitely.

I think people in general don't quite understand how important the AA program is in your development and rewarding it is.

Good job dude.
Goals • Lose Weight • 한국어를 배우다

Past Goals:
AA program (viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40)
Lost vCard Day Game(viewtopic.php?p=17087#p17087)
OLD Log and Lays viewtopic.php?f=5&t=889

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
viewtopic.php?p=23227#p23227

Mimbe393939
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Not much to say, let's fucking get to it.

Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:10 pm

twonightstander wrote:
  • Next, by thank you to @KillYourInnerLoser for putting up this website together and these amazing forums. I have consumed a lot of your content and I can say that they have helped put my mind in a better place and dealing my with demons and problems face on. And also, big thank you for your mention in your video some weeks ago. Not sure if it was random or not but that simple mention ignited a fire in me that said "Dude, if Andy is mentioning you you better put up a good performance in this program". And so I did, thank you very much Andy.
  • And last, but definitely not least, big shoutout to my accountability buddies and fellow hustlers whose AA and general progress logs have inspired me to push beyond my formers levels of performance. Your work has truly inspired me along the way: @Upstart, @roykingatx, @notAndy, @TimmyTurner, @Mimbe393939, @colgate, @Manganiello, @Toast, @Drama, @Rice
I appreciate the shoutout. Your hardworking/no quit attitude deserves more credit.

I can't wait to see what crazy progress you make in the next coming months-years, you've also inspired me with your work ethic.

Go have a cold beer with a lime or someshit hahaha, cheers

Let's fuckin get to it boys
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
roykingatx
Goal: Build sex life

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:24 am

Hell yea dude. Let's get it!
twonightstander

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:38 am

I could not include the last part of my post in the previous one so adding it here. With this, this thread is closed from my side.

What's next?
This is an easy question to answer, since I still have 3 goals for the remaining of 2022 to complete so I am onto those as well as some other goals I might add on top of that. But for now, I still have:
  • I will Beat ED and all my performance anxiety issues: will create a progress thread next to keep myself accountable on this. I have lots of actions layed out for this.
  • I will approach 2500 women (0/2500): my first idea was to include the women from the AA program on this 2500 but FUCK THAT. That's not fun. I will approach at least 2500 more women with the intent of getting their number or pulling them right there. I will create a cold approach log so I can keep myself accountable on this too
  • I will lay 20 new girls from cold approach/online dating (0/20): I will start logging this as soon as I am done with the first goal. As soon as that is finished, I will close that thread and create a lay report log.
Nothing else to add, this is just me getting started. You haven't seen anything yet. There is no finish line.
Goals completed (2022)