Andy's Next Endeavour

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.

Moderator: Radical

KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Sun May 31, 2020 11:40 am

Read all my previous posts from GLL here.

I'm gonna continue my log here from where the previous one left off.
Andy / Australia
Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
Must-have Stuff I Recommend
KillYourInnerLoser

Sun May 31, 2020 11:46 pm

Had a 3some yesterday (my 13th overall) - ended up being the second-best I've ever had. It was fucking intense - we even did some shibari I've been practicing.

BDSMStar.jpg
flowersBDSM.jpg

I'll write up the full story in the next couple of days and post here + on my site.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andy / Australia

KillYourInnerLoser

Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:51 am

Sup peeps.

Banged a new girl I'll write about on my site (and post here when it's written). I'm now seeing 4 bisexual girls... I should get my ass into gear and finally do that 4some (and 5some) I've been talking about. I've asked all 4 of them individually and they're all up for a 5some, so I just need to plan it out.

I ended a friendship with one of my best mates last night. It's a really long story, but the short version of it is he's become a very miserable person and I've tried for the last 2 years to save him but I can't.

It feels fucking weird, like I'm grieving - we've been best mates for about 5 years now. He started the Approach Anxiety Program at the same time as me. We went through all our self-development together. We learned to hit on girls together, we went to the gym together, we had our ups and our downs together. He's like a brother to me. It felt like we were "war buddies" - like we went through hell together.

There's a big part of me that feels like an absolute cunt for ending things - like I'm a bad person. Like I'm disloyal. Like I've turned my back on the man who's helped me more than any other person on Earth (with the possible exception of my mother). But I'm serious when I say I've tried for more than two years to help him out of his negativity. But I've barely made a dent; those 2 years of trying to help didn't make a difference. Nothing changed.

I spoke to my mother on the phone today, and she's wise as fuck. She said: "Andrew, you can't help everyone." (She calls me Andrew when she's being serious).

She's right. As much as I hate to admit it, I can't help this guy. He doesn't want to be saved.

-Andy
Andy / Australia

Radical
Goal: 100 lays
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:03 am

You felt the need to actually end it then?

Im interested as to when you see that as necessary.

My friendships burn out as opposed to ending them (one exception to that being my exbut as you know it was complicated).

Was he still communicating with you but not changing?
Current Shit: I have to upload 1 video a day to youtube for 365 days

Fuck you Andy (jk love you)
KillYourInnerLoser

Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:20 am

^ Yeah still messaging me multiple times a day. Sometimes we'd have good convos, but it got to the point where 75% of the time it was extremely negative and toxic.

The straw that broke the camel's back was him saying, "I'm pure evil and I can't stop myself from causing suffering and pain. It's not possible for me to be good to anyone."

Also me personally - I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to leave things "half-open". I like to close loose ends and move on - I never let relationships just fade, or friendships, etc. I like to make it clear it's ended, so I can move on (closure).

I know not everyone feels the same way; fair enough. That's just how I like to do things.

Also on this new forum, when you hit "submit" on a new reply it's fucking instant, holy shit. (Vs the 5-second-lag on GLL).
Andy / Australia

Wifty
Name: Ben
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Humble&aggressive

Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:43 am

The mega good influence you have on your clients shows that you can help People Who are in the saddest place ever.
But it's two sided you can only give, you can't help someone Who doesn't want to change.
KillYourInnerLoser

Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:00 pm

Before anyone asks, no I didn't intentionally delete my entire thread from GLL. Did it accidentally... again. Admin will have it back up in a week or two hopefully.

One reason I'll be VERY happy to post here and not GLL. On GLL, the "Delete entire thread" button is right next to the "Reply" button, and there's no "Are you sure?" confirmation when you click it. Just one accidental click and everything is gone.
Andy / Australia

Radical

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:10 am

This place moves so much better - you can tell the software is more up to date

Radical

Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:21 am

Theres an area so far I think the old forum is superior though

GLL has a mich smaller and easier to view bit for most recent posts. I'm a big fan of that condensed scroll-able window

KillYourInnerLoser

Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:50 am

Radical wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:21 am
Theres an area so far I think the old forum is superior though

GLL has a mich smaller and easier to view bit for most recent posts. I'm a big fan of that condensed scroll-able window

Yeah glad you mentioned that, I put that on my todo list a couple days ago. Will fix soon.

Also - you can go into your settings (I forget where), and change it so it only shows UNREAD posts (not all posts, like it does on GLL). That's fucking useful as hell.

On another note, gonna add a feature soon so you can @ people (like, @radical ) and it'll give you a notification that someone has mentioned you.

Lemme make this clear: We can literally add ANYTHING we want here. I'm happy to figure it out (as long as you give me a couple days/week to figure out how to do it). I'm a fairly competent coder so I'm happy to add any features we can think of. And the forum software I'm using (phpbb) already has a tonne of extra add-ons already, so I likely won't have to code much (other than to hack/edit stuff to make it fit this board).

As long as they fit our core values (which we'll all work out together, over time). Values such as:
- This forum is a supplement to taking action; but you always need to take action first
- This forum is here to not waste too much time; we shouldn't add any features that'll make it so people spend hours a day wasting time on here
- This forum is a positive place; we're here to make each other's lives better
- etc

Basically we all need to figure out what we want this place to be, and then make it into that.
Andy / Australia

KillYourInnerLoser

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:46 am

Been posting some of my articles on Reddit. At least 15% of comments are extremely negative - it's insane how toxic that place is. I've stopped reading about half of the comments - I just post my articles and then don't go back to check the comments. I'm literally just using it as a billboard to spam my site. I have nothing but contempt for that place, and I'll happily tell them that.

Free advertising though (at the cost of a bit of sanity/ego).

Really makes me glad to have GLL/my site. A bunch of guys who give a shit about improving - rather than dragging people down/deliberately trying to make people feel shit. You have to be such a broken human being to want to hurt others; and Reddit is full of them.
Andy / Australia

Radical

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:12 pm

I'd reccomend sorting the comments by most rated/upvoted

On your first reddit article I noticed the top rated comments were decent and engaged with you. So if you respond to 3 of the top rated and then just ignore everything below that and maybe it wont drive you insane

KillYourInnerLoser

Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:20 pm

Not much there that's positive. And bare in mind that's literally a Reddit that claims to be dedicated to pickup/getting laid, with women on there saying "It is absolutely disgusting that you're trying to get laid."

What the actual fuck.
Andy / Australia

SIGMA_1234
Goal: Nomad Income & Pussy
Motto: Action > Perfection

Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:55 pm

Still Andy, if it wasn't for you posting your proof page in this cesspool site that's Reddit, I would never have found your site. I have been waiting for someone to share his experiences strictly about getting laid. I don't know anyone I can ask regarding this stuff irl in my social circle.

Please keep writing here, though for Reddit it's at your discretion. Bunch of basement dwellers there (was one myself, too). You and your Tinder Guide are a lifesaver.
Recovering "Nice Guy"

Goals:
-) Job applications: 5/week
-) Make $$$ before lockdowns lift/ a COVID-19 cure is developed
-) US$2k/ month nomad income from a developing country

COVID-19 Specific:
-) Weekly "gym" routine using resistance bands

Journey to Location-Independent Online Business Owner
KillYourInnerLoser

Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:11 pm

SIGMA_1234 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:55 pm
Still Andy, if it wasn't for you posting your proof page in this cesspool site that's Reddit, I would never have found your site. I have been waiting for someone to share his experiences strictly about getting laid. I don't know anyone I can ask regarding this stuff irl in my social circle.

Please keep writing here, though for Reddit it's at your discretion. Bunch of basement dwellers there (was one myself, too). You and your Tinder Guide are a lifesaver.
I really needed to hear this. Thankyou.
I'm going to re-read this every couple of weeks. I've written it down.
Andy / Australia