Andy Faces Off Against a Kanga

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:27 am

Why? Stuff like this:
https://www.9news.com.au/national/victo ... af9601435a

Curfew 8pm
Can't visit any family or friends
Mandatory masks at all times
Can only exercise once per day, for up to 1hr
Only one person per household, per day can leave the house (including for groceries)
Can't go more than 5km from your home
Weddings are illegal
Army is on the streets fining/arresting people
All because 116 people died, almost all of whom are 80yo+

"Police will be out in force and you will be stopped and you will be asked and need to demonstrate that you are lawfully out and you are not breaching that curfew." [Remember that the fine is $1652]

That's why I left the city dude.

All that said, they've now started implementing the same shit in the country - all gyms, cafes, etc are closed and we can now only go out for "a valid reason".

Fuck these clowns. I'm gonna hustle and get rich in the meantime.
Andy / Australia
My Transformation

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
PM me for 1-on-1 coaching
KillYourInnerLoser

Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:19 pm

Documenting so I have a record of this in future:

"The state of disaster declaration will empower the police minister, Lisa Neville, to appoint police as authorised officers. This means when doing spot checks on people’s homes, if the residents did not give permission for them to enter, police will be authorised to enter without a warrant."

" Andrews said the time for warnings had passed and a “much bigger fine” through the courts was being considered as an alternative to on-the-spot fines." [It's already $1652]

"Australia's two biggest states have not disclosed the total amount of revenue they have received from these fines, but the ABC has found more than $5.2 million has been raked in nationwide since pandemic laws came into effect in March this year."

"Since March 21, a total of 193,740 spot checks have been conducted by police across Victoria."

Sources: https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... e-covid-19

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-w ... -c-1208236
7777cf11cf6fcda176014e7927731672ddc01f95.jpg

Consider this my version of the "Anne Frank" diaries as we watch the collapse of Victoria/Australia.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andy / Australia
My Transformation

MattsCrib
Name: Matt
Goal: Get rid of hatred

Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:34 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:

"The state of disaster declaration will empower the police minister, Lisa Neville, to appoint police as authorised officers. This means when doing spot checks on people’s homes, if the residents did not give permission for them to enter, police will be authorised to enter without a warrant."

" Andrews said the time for warnings had passed and a “much bigger fine” through the courts was being considered as an alternative to on-the-spot fines." [It's already $1652]

"Australia's two biggest states have not disclosed the total amount of revenue they have received from these fines, but the ABC has found more than $5.2 million has been raked in nationwide since pandemic laws came into effect in March this year."

"Since March 21, a total of 193,740 spot checks have been conducted by police across Victoria."

Consider this my version of the "Anne Frank" diaries as we watch the collapse of Victoria/Australia.
Probably not the right person to tell you that, but don't fixate too much on it :D
Remember "You Can't Afford The Luxury of A Negative Thought"

I know from my own experience that when I start reading negative information/things that affect me negatively, I get into that spiral. It's like a relapse - "it won't matter, i'll just try it a wee bit"
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan Nigro
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:39 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:

I was actually considering doing a move to Australia with my girlfriend in the next few years for maybe 6 months to a year but I'm definitely very apprehensive now, even if Covid 1984 shit dies down.

What a shame, such a beautiful place.

I'm sorry you and some other guys have to go through this.

Complete obstruction of rights and freedoms.
24 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 10k Before End of 2021)
KillYourInnerLoser

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:39 pm

Wrote up a press release with all the facts, as well as a list of sources. Have started compiling a list of journalists/YouTubers/bloggers/influencers to send it to. Already got one yes:
jeff.jpg

This is a writer/journalist that @Ed_ got me to start reading a couple months ago - he's an awesome writer/journalist.

Will work 50% on my website, 50% on this. I'm putting this in writing now so I can refer back to it in a few years: Daniel Andrews' name will be mud by the time I'm done. You'll type his name into Google, and all that will show up is hundreds of articles saying, "Daniel Andrews is a Nazi-esque war criminal".

(Don't feel the need to reply to this (you can if you want to). I'm writing all this negative shit down so I have it stored somewhere; I'm not sitting around dwelling on it.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andy / Australia
My Transformation

terry_crews87
Goal: get laid/online dating
Motto: sucess is positive action every day

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:49 am

The new articles from the last few weeks have been great! I especially liked the "modelling the behavior you want from girls", and the 17 reasons to date younger women. Gonna try to apply those to my life this week
KillYourInnerLoser

Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:14 am

Cheers man. The Red Quest (the dude who wrote the "modelling behaviours" stuff) is a solid writer.
Andy / Australia
My Transformation

Radical
Goal: 100 lays
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:27 am

Looks like you got that guys attention based on his twitter
Radical
Goal: 100 lays
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:36 am

If this is something you need to do, then you need to do it

You arent going to be productive fighting the urge to write about this
benstrong26
Name: Ben
Goal: Get 2 FBs

Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:06 pm

Gotta say @KillYourInnerLoser, I’m all for restrictions in the interest of public safety but searching people’s houses without a warrant is too far. Your government really has lost the plot.
Ed_
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:13 pm

There's a pretty big Twitter community for lockdown skepticism, you might want to start an account there for organizing and spreading the tyrannical information you are collecting.

It could also possibility pivot into your other writings as you gain followers and as this hysteria dies down at some point on the future.

I think this is really important work, even beyond Australia. Victoria/Melbourne/Daniel Andrews is the bleeding edge of this totalitarianism in Western countries. In America, the conversation recently has been "it's just a mask", but Australia shows that there a much darker slope that this lockdown ideology can lead to.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Have sex with the same girl a second time
✅ Overcome AA
⚪ Have sex with the same girl a third time
⚪ Move to a city with better dating options by the end of 2020
⚪ Get to 140 lbs with 10% bodyfat

My Tinder photos thread
KillYourInnerLoser

Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:34 pm

Cheer Ed. Will do.

Article published by Jeffrey A. Tucker:
Madness in Melbourne
Andy / Australia
My Transformation

GravyTrain
Goal: Make money
Motto: Hustle & Motivate

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:03 am

Ed_ wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:13 pm
There's a pretty big Twitter community for lockdown skepticism, you might want to start an account there for organizing and spreading the tyrannical information you are collecting.
Or you know, you could focus on your actual goals that will CHANGE your life rather than piss your time and energy away (your most precious and scarce resources on earth) on some stupid bullshit, pure 100% MENTAL MASTURBATION that goes NOWHERE in the real world.

To me this is the same as 4 Chan goers speaking antisemitism, throwing around hate speech, for YEARS, and yet not a single one of them will ever take action on it.

You're literally stroking your mental cock over this shit. It's TOXIC. It's JUST as bad as hating women and being in Red Pill Rage mode. Arguably worse tbh.

It's the same thing as when Trump won office. People were CRYING man, CRYING!!!!

If you don't like it, fucking do something about it. Andy has moved away. Good. But the rest of this shit is getting so old. I'd love a place to come to to self improve, not DETRIMENTALLY masturbate.

Here's my final thoughts on it, and I won't speak on it again: Just know, every ounce of energy you guys put into caring about this stuff, whoever is behind it, THOSE people are winning, and you are LOSING.

Every ounce of energy you put into achieving YOUR GOALS, and NOT feeding energy into the bullshit, you are WINNING.

PS: I just partied my ass of in Vegas during the "COVID PANDEMIC", smashed one of the hottest chicks of my life, and had a general 10/10 time. While mofos are making excuses.

Go to places where they don't give a fuck if you care so much. It's simple. Fly the fuck out of wherever you are. If you can't fly, drive, take a boat. Playing victim mode is BULLSHIT and against everything this website stands for. Find a fucking way and make it happen. Sick of seeing good dudes throw their year away feeding into negative energy!
24 Years Old
2020 Goals:
50k/mo profit (38/50 Done)
Have Meaningful Relationships with Women
5 Days Snowboarding

MY YT CHANNEL (COPY WHAT I'M DOING TO MAKE MONEY):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdIDA3 ... EbtQTYz90A
KillYourInnerLoser

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:18 am

Mate, respectfully, stop. I have mates in Melbourne and I'm their only lifeline right now - they're living under an oppressive regime. They message me/Skype call me daily and beg for my help. I am not willing to turn my back on my friends and Imogen's friends who are stuck in this nightmare. Not to mention these laws are leaking out into the countryside where I'm staying - as of this week we now also have mandatory masks, can't go out without a valid reason, all retail/gyms are closed, etc. This will not get better without intervention now. And no, I cannot "just leave" - all state borders are closed with police checkpoints, and people being arrested for trying to leave.

I don't have a life right now when I can't even go outside and relax, or hit the gym, or have sex, or see my fucking friends/family or go on a roadtrip or any of the things that gave my life meaning - almost everything I cared about and enjoyed has been stripped away. So please don't hit me with the "focus on your goals" rhetoric. Right now my goal is to be allowed to go outside without being in a fascist dystopia.

You preach about "stop being a victim - do something". I am doing something - I am fighting this. I will feel very, very good in a few years when I look back and can say I did my part to stand up to this. Maybe that's not one of your life goals; I understand. For me, it is: I am someone who stands up to bullies. I always have been. I would rather die than "just forget about it and work on my mission." It is not who I am; nor is it who I want to be. This website, these forums, would not exist if I only cared about myself & didn't give a shit about anyone else's struggles/suffering. I am literally successful BECAUSE I give so much of a shit about others.

Politely, I'd appreciate you not saying any more about this, because you're REALLY not helping. I have very little left in my tank, and you are Really. Not. Fucking. Helping.
Andy / Australia
My Transformation

Wifty
Name: Ben
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Humble&aggressive

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:21 pm

Hold on Andy you're a fucking BEAST