I'm Interviewing BlackDragon - Got Questions?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thebastard
Name: KingofBastards
Goal: Make £1500/m Online
Motto: Time to make BastardCoin Bullish!

Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:13 pm

Did he reach out to you? If he did then I am glad because I recommended it to him at least twice I believe. I think we would all love to hear a discussion between you both regarding your differing philosophies regarding honesty with girls and initiating/managing open relationships.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2021 Goals
1) Make £1500/m profit from online business
2) Make £72,000 from ship work
3) Get 2nd passport and 1st foreign residency [BOTH DONE!!!!]
4) Break 70 lay barrier (DONE!!)
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:50 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:13 pm
Did he reach out to you?
Nope, I hit him up. Appreciate the recommendations - it probably helped him say yes.
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
Radical
Goal: Build Blog
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:21 pm

After this is done the big fish left is Chris
I offer 1-on-1 style coaching. PM me or email thehatfish@outlook.com
You can also pick up a free style guide at my website: https://www.thehatfish.com
KillYourInnerLoser

Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:32 pm

I've emailed Chris a bunch of times, plus messaged on Twitter. No replies.

If you guys want Chris, you're gonna have to make it happen. If a bunch of you email him and tweet at him, maybe it'll get through. I'm just one man.
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Be coached by me
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Nomad Income & Pussy
Motto: Action > Perfection

Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:31 am

I know BlackDragon but not as much as most guys here do.

I'd like you to ask him what he does for money& how he got there that allows him to travel around the world & "plant flags".
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Personal Goals:
-) 12% Body Fat
-) 10 books/ online courses
-) Move out of home
-) (Optional) HSK 6 Level Mandarin
-) System to work ASAP, without getting distracted.
-) Upgrade wardrobe w/ basic mandatory guy fashion items
-) 4 FWB

$ Goals:
-) US$1k/ mo nomad income
-) US$5k/ mo nomad income

Personal Habits:
-) 1800 cals/ day
-) NoFap

Business:
-) (0/5) Local Business Websites Made Before Int'l Client Outreach
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:39 am

I would ask for his take on how to set-up threesome.

Also, I tried his gameplan for referral game a bunch of times but no girl ever seems into it (basically asking her if she has cute friends you can fuck with her setting it up). Is this a bad stroke of luck or is his success rate with this similar?

He's been pumping out content lately so it's hard to find questions which he hasn't answered in a video already.
Laycount: 58

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of two girls (DONE)
- Rotation of three girls
- Threesomes (DONE)
creepo
Name: Ariel
Goal: Get laid
Motto: What time is it? Time to get laid

Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:39 am

OFC we want that Chris interview..he is the man.
Also interviewing Derek (DC7 in good looking loser forum)..
How about messaging Derek(more plates more dates on YouTube) i am 100% sure he and Chris are close friends and have been business partners..
    Reach Milestone: 10 lifetimes lays. [2/10]

Get 10 lifetimes lays before 16/08/2022

One and only goal: Get my lays.
    Mack
    Goal: Kill AA

Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:14 pm

Andy... congratulations.... you are the fucking man! getting these interviews and everything...
    I'm so happy for you!
    -
    KillYourInnerLoser

Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:06 pm

creepo wrote:
    Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:38 am
    Also interviewing Derek (DC7 in good looking loser forum)..
    How about messaging Derek(more plates more dates on YouTube) i am 100% sure he and Chris are close friends and have been business partners..
    I have, multiple times. Again, guys, if you want Chris/Derek/anyone else on my podcast, you don't have to be so damn passive. YOU are allowed to help make it happen - spam them. If everyone messages, they're more likely to see it. Again, I'm just one person. This community is as much yours as it is mine; so take a more active role in building it.

Let's build something beautiful, lads.
    Holden wrote:
    Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:39 am
    I would ask for his take on how to set-up threesome.
    I'm not sure if he's ever had 3somes though? No point asking someone who hasn't done it for advice on it - just use my 3some guide and all the myriad of podcasts I've done on the subject.

Mack wrote:
    Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:14 pm
    Andy... congratulations....
    Cheers mate, should be fun.
    Andy / Australia
    My YouTube

Be coached by me
    MattsCrib
    Name: Matt
    Goal: Focus on the positive

Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:35 pm

I'd like to ask him what his advice would there be for late-bloomer guys like me - typical guys in their mid to late twenties (I'm almost 27) with almost no romantic/sexual experience at all who have gone "mental" in a sense (like developed mental issues due to it, like me - being borderline bipolar at times etc. Not an MD lol, don't want to diagnose myself). Guys who have fundamentally been "doomer-fied" in a sense, given up and therefore lost most of their sexual and romantic appetite (focusing on other things like I do, music, art, other social events etc., I hate the rp terms like "magtow" and stuff), but overall have a relatively decent social life.

I know you personally (Andy) have been through a slightly similar path, but I don't think you went as far as losing all appetite - you still WANTED to be sexually free, it didn't make you feel repulsed etc. Like i've felt at my worst times. I'd say I'm an extreme case of if a girl literally came up to me and wanted to have sex, I'd probably say no xD In short, the "people who don't even want to be helped anymore because the solutions seem impossible or worse than the current situation" and/or "the dating game is not worth it"

Has he seen cases like mine and what does he personally think the solutions could be? I know you have written a bunch of articles about hopelessness etc., I just want another perspective :D

Again, my solution so far (since moving far away from home) has been literally coping and focusing on the positive aspects that I DO have - focus on music studies, overall social life, last year of college, parties etc. But the internal need for intimacy still exist and it's hard to shut it down, if not downright impossible.

1) How to start liking girls more in a romantic/sexual level again so that it may lead to flirting? (or make it easier)
    2) How do you get... Started? How do you gain these experiences?
    KillYourInnerLoser

Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:37 pm

Matt - I'll ask him. In the meantime, these questions might help you figure out what you actually want from life (do you actually WANT to get laid?)
    https://killyourinnerloser.com/question ... -yourself/
    Andy / Australia
    My YouTube

Be coached by me
    OJB
    Name: Ory
    Goal: Make money
    Motto: He who dares, wins.

Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:31 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
    Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:48 pm
    Drop any questions below you've always wanted to ask BlackDragon, and I'll hit him with them.

1. What is your prediction on how depopulation (declining populations) will affect the world markets? Will it help skilled labor as there are fewer people with certain skills? Or will hurt skilled labor as there are fewer buyers? Or will it be a case by case basis? If so, what areas do you see it hurting and what areas do you see it helping?

2. I read that $3,000,000 (3 million) is the target goal for savings one needs to retire. Does that number sound correct, or should a person aim higher? If so, how much would you suggest?

3. (Not really a question)--Like Andy, I'm a huge Blackdragon fan. I'm currently reading his book "Unchained Man" and am doing the exercises/assignments suggested in the book. They have given me mental clarity as I now have a framework for what I want to accomplish (instead of a bunch of random goals). With that said, I wanted to say thank you, and I look forward to your future content.
    Holden
    Goal: Rotation

Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:29 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
    Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:06 pm
    I'm not sure if he's ever had 3somes though? No point asking someone who hasn't done it for advice on it - just use my 3some guide and all the myriad of podcasts I've done on the subject.
    He has, at least he claims so. He never elaborated on his process, which is why I thought to ask.

I know it boils down to finding two women and getting them together, but you never know if there's a tip or whatever you're missing that makes the process easier.
    Laycount: 58

My Log

Primary goal:
    - Rotation of two girls (DONE)
    - Rotation of three girls
    - Threesomes (DONE)
    Radical
    Goal: Build Blog
    Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:04 am

I remember he said he has his wife watch as he sleeps with other girls
    I offer 1-on-1 style coaching. PM me or email thehatfish@outlook.com
    You can also pick up a free style guide at my website: https://www.thehatfish.com
    MakingAComeback
    Goal: 8 dates by Dec 31st
    Motto: No Excuses

Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:49 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
    Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:35 pm
    2) How do you get... Started? How do you gain these experiences?
    I would like to hear this broken down by this gentleman, I have seen maybe 2 of his videos, but I know many of you are big fans so I would like to add to the above:

Q) How would you help the regular guy build a solid sex life from scratch?

Note: I am well on my way through following the process Andy laid out, so this is not so much a question for me, rather, it is one I would like to see broken down between Andy and the upcoming guest. The reason being, I found the hardcore self improvement we push here to be the biggest needle-mover I could have imagined. Losing weight, building confidence, hardcore accountability, and embracing the suck, really helped me make incremental progress. I wonder what his take is?

Keep hammering,
    MAC