BIG GOAL: Superior Fat Loss

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
7FigureBrian
Name: Brian
Goal: Strong Ripped Body
Motto: Always Be Fucking Improving

Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:50 am

Hey guys,

I just joined the forum a week or so ago and I am posting my FIRST actual vulnerable, "putting it on the line" post.

I am in a somewhat t unique position where the dating/getting laid part of all this ian't feasible for me. I'm NOT gonna draw it all out. Nutshell: I have been very ill for 2.5 years and am JUST coming out of it. I had a YUGE breakthru last week and am grabbing that shit by the balls and cementing it firmly in place.

I wasn't able to properly breathe outdoor for 2+ years after whateverthefuck COVID did to my body. NObody knows really. I have been REALLY fucked up. Been HARDCORE cleansing on an alkaline fruit diet and juuuuust last week I said "I wonder if I can walk to the end of the block without my diaphragm locking up".

I did it. One block.
Next day: 2 blocks.
Next day :4 blocks
NEXT DAY: 1.5 MILES
And done 1.5 miles almost every day since.
Still have unique acute glandular, bloodflow, and diaphragm issues but the LOOSENED way up and now I have LEVERAGE....SO...

I decided FUCK IT. I'm going ALL THE FUCK IN IF IT KILLS ME. I have gained a lot of fat during the last 3 years and I am going to lose it.

I am a 5'4" man and currently 180 LBS. I will incl pics. I look like hell got over on itself tbh. I'm also gonna incl what I looked like back in 2018/2019.

I just purchased AWordOutRoutine's eBook Superior Fat Loss and I am half way done and going to start tomorrow July 16, 2022 on my journey BACK to LEANNESS

Today I went on eBay and purchased adjustable dumbells (66lbs), a jump rope, new earbuds, some workout mesh pants, and 2 pairs of gym shoes. I also have a set of cables that latch to a door, a bench, and a chin up bar.

I'm fucking ready and I am going to hold my foodie-lovin-ass accountable by putting it here for you guys.
WEIGHT GOAL: 180lbs to 135lbs
BODYFAT GOAL: Get down to 10%. Was previously around 15% in the lean pics.
ASTHETICS: GET ABS SHOWING, well defined pecs

This is all about my losing all the weight FOR THE 3RD TIME and then BUILDING myself into a Greek God. FUCK EXCUSES - and I NEED help being accountable.

I'm excited to finally be healthy enough to work out as my nervous systen can handle it. Time to fucking reburth myself into a new echelon of man - and become Elite.

As Andy would say, LETS FUCKING GO!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
7FigureBrian

Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:05 am

A few taken 7/15
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
7FigureBrian

Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:14 am

Me between the age of 18 and 28. I looked pretty good. I look like hell ran me over now at 36. I'm GONNA work towards an ELITE version of me now. Never been ugly but feel gross and worn out now. Just showing something to size up.
7FigureBrian

Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:17 am

This is the level and look I am going after.