T0NY M0NTANA's cold approach daygame log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
T0NY_M0NTANA
Name: CJ
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Rejection > Regret

Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:51 pm

30/10/2022

10 approaches today while out in the city center with some friends/wings for 2 hours

[10] approach, [4] blowout, [6] conversation, [2] number

1. 6/10 Blonde, weak stop from the side, gave me a weird look and walked away
2. 7/10 Brunette, followed her into a store, opened direct, thanked me for the compliment and walked away
3. 6/10 Asian in pink, stopped her in the station, opened direct, chatted for 1 min, was kinda awkward because English wasn't her first language, tried to close, she said no
4. 7/10 Brunette, she was stationary in the station, opened direct, she replied thanks but waiting for boyfriend, I left
5. 8/10 Brunette, opened direct, she thanked me, tried to carry the conversation, could feel her slipping away, let her go after 45 seconds~
6. 7/10 Blonde, opened direct in the mall, she thanked me and seemed interested, we chatted for 2 mins then 2 of her friends show up and she says 'sorry gotta go nice to meet you' before I could try and close.
7. 7/10 Latina milf from Colombia, opened direct in the mall, she smiles and stops, 2-3 min conversation. tried to close, married.
8. 7/10 Blonde with headphones, tried to front stop, she walks around me and says 'sorry in a rush'
9. 8/10 Brunette Lithuanian girl. stopped her in the mall, direct opener, she lights up, joked about her copying my outfit, small talked for 2-3 mins, number closed.
10. 7/10 Student from Kuwait, stopped her in the station, opened direct, had a fun conversation for 5 mins, number closed

Takeaways: Bit of an emotional rollercoaster today, started off a bit rocky with the blowouts and awkward conversations but managed to turn it around at the end with back-to-back number closes with two hotties in the space of 15 mins.
T0NY_M0NTANA

Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:06 pm

10/11/2022

2 approaches today while I was out solo, felt alot of AA today but managed to push through and get 2 done even though I was aiming for 5.

[2] approach, [0] blowout, [2] conversation, [1] number

1. 7/10 Blonde german student, followed her like a weirdo for a few mins after I'd been walking around for an hour doing nothing but being in my head making excuses. Opened direct, she smiles and seems to enjoy the conversation, she asks questions and seems to invest, we chat for 5 mins, number closed.
1. 7/10 Middle eastern girl, back into the mall after closing the blonde this one past me, I did a 180, stopped her from the side, opened direct, chatted for a few mins, she wasnt giving me much but still tried to close. Was in a relationship.

Takeaways: Had bad AA today, probs put it down to not really being social this week and a bit tired. Also realised how much I'd been using wings as a crutch to boost state making approaches easier. I havent done many solo daygame sessions since 'beating' AA so I'll focus on this a bit more because it needs some work. Doing a long daygame session with a mate on Saturday so looking forward to that.
T0NY_M0NTANA

Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:12 pm

13/11/2022

4 appraoches today

[4] approach, [2] blowout, [2] conversation, [1] number

1. 6/10 Latina, front stopped, opened direct, bf rejection
2. 7/10 Blonde, front stopped, opened direct, 2 min convo before she left for train, number closed
3. 7/10 Blonde, stopped from the side, opened direct, started to talk but she was moving away, just left her.
4. 7/10 Brunette, stationary, appraoched in the station, opened direct, chatted fro 2 mins, trying to close, bf objection.

Takeaways: its so much easier with a wing, felt much better today
T0NY_M0NTANA

Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:50 pm

19/11/2022

7 Approaches today out with two mates in the city center.

[7] approach, [2] blowout, [5] conversation, [2] number

1. 6/10 Brunette, Followed her into TK max, opened direct, instant bf objection.
2. 7/10 Blonde in the station, opened direct, 5 min conversation, tried to close, bf objection.
3. 8/10 Brunette in the mall, opened direct, chatted for 2 mins, she was only here from Ireland with family for two days, suggested we grab a drink before she goes back, bf objection.
4. 8/10 Blonde in the mall, opened direct, chatted for 2-3 mins, number closed.
5. 7/10 Asian with red hair in the station, opened direct, chatted for a few mins, tried to close, bf objection.
6. 7/10 Blonde, outside station, front stopped, opened direct, instant BF objection. Considering it a blowout.
7. 8/10 Brunette in primark, opened direct, ended up talking for 15 mins. Number closed.

Takeaways: Good session overall, hit a bit of fatigue mid session where I didn't approach then had some food and felt better and managed to do some more. Felt very calm during the sets today, very little anxiety - probably because the vibe with friends was good and I felt that carried across into the interactions with the girls.
T0NY_M0NTANA

Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:22 pm

20/11/2022

4 approaches today

[4] approach, [2] blowout, [3] conversation, [1] number

1. 7/10 Brunette with a great ass in the station, stopped her just before going through barriers. opened direct, cant remember what I said exactly but it was weak. she enjoyed the compliment but walked away, couldnt even close.
2. 6/10 Brunette australian tourist in the station, fun chat for 2 mins, she mentioned boyfriend but was stood there regardless to talk blew myself out.
3. 7/10 Blonde student outside station, front stopped, opened direct. chatted for 2 mins, number closed.
4. 7/10 Blonde student outside station, she was stationary, opened direct, fun chat for 2 mins, tried to close. BF objection

Takeaways: Bit of self-sabotage today, but atleast I'm recognising it, this is how we grow. The first approach was weak. I left it way too long to approach until she was almost going through the barriers.

Second approach I realised afterwards that I actually blew myself out, she mentioned boyfriend but still stood in front of me, legs crossed with a smile on her face. Could of pushed that a bit further and asked if he's here with her, if not say something like "Well i'm going to be a naughty boy and ask you out before you go back" and atleast let her reject me - watch womens actions not the words right...

Third approach with the student, stop was good, chat was shit. Ran out of things to say and tried to close regardless. Got the number but she's not fully invest. 90% no reply.

Last approach, best conversation of the session, felt like I was warmed up and more comfortable. Conversation was definately the most flirty/fun of the session, maybe should of explored topics further and try to get her to invest. BF objection regardless
T0NY_M0NTANA

Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:30 pm

24/11/2022

3 approaches today, slept like shit and felt dead today so I was initially going to skip out... but a friend text me saying he was out to do daygame and asked if I was out too. Figured I'd go instead of weaselling.

[3] approach, [2] blowout, [1] conversation, [1] number

1. 7/10 Latina in the mall, stopped from the side, opened direct, thanked me and walked away before I could stack.
2. 8/10 Blonde in the mall, stopped from the side, opened direct, tried to stack forward about the luggage she was carrying, she was moving away, thanked me and left.
3. 7/10 Brunette outside the mall, was chatting with my friend then she storms past us with earphones in and head down, saw her face from the side and her phenomenal ass, ran after her, textbook daygame front stop, she's shocked but I manage to settle her down. Said she distracted me because she was cute, she smiles, we talked for 5 mins. Number closed.

Takeaways: Felt good today being out with a mate, we always have a laugh and good vibes which makes the approaches alot easier
T0NY_M0NTANA

Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:10 pm

27/11/2022

Date with this one today.

7. 8/10 Brunette in primark, opened direct, ended up talking for 15 mins. Number closed. - from 19/11/2022

Walk around for an hour in the city centre talking, we were being physical with each other (light touches) there was lots of sexual inuendos and deep eye contact. Went into Caffe nero for hot chocolate, she was grabbing my arms (did the imfamous GLL bodyguard shtick lol) tried to kiss her, she pulls away. Stayed unreactive, walked around a bit more, decided to head off on the train. She walks with me to the station, kissed her twice before I left.

Takeaways: Maybe left it a bit too long to kiss her intially, probably should of capitalised on the physicallity early but whatever might see her again, might not. We'll see. Good experience in the bank anyway. Also I gotta stop fucking around and sort out real venues, could tell she was uncomfortable walking around with me in heels lol.
T0NY_M0NTANA

Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:31 pm

We back on the cold approach grind boys. Went out about a week ago and tried to approach, only managed to do one in 2 hours - AA was back with a vengeance after a month break or so. Went out on saturday looking for redemption. Got 7 done.

14/01/2023

[7] approach, [2] blowout, [4] conversation, [0] number

1. Brunette 7/10. Blown out, came in too weak and timid.
2. Blonde 6/10. 1 min awkward convo, BF objection.
3. Blonde 8/10. 16yo
4. Indian 8/10. Relationship
5. Blonde 7/10. Saw her walking on the phone. thought fuck it and tried to stop her anyway. Got an angry "get away from me!" LOL
6. Iranian 8/10 few mins conversation, tried to close. BF objection
7. Middle eastern 7/10 1 min conversation, she randomly excused herself and walked away.

Takeaways: Everything was a bit rusty due to the break but happy I managed to do 7.
jay stone
Goal: Beat AA, move to city
Motto: Ah shit here we go again

Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:45 pm

Hey good work man, glad to see someone going for like 7 to 10 approaches in a day, thats the right kinda volume
T0NY_M0NTANA

Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:21 pm

Haven't posted been kinda busy! Since last post I've probs done about 30 approaches -> 7 numbers -> 2 of which have accepted dates this weekend. Whether or not they'll happen remains to be seen, but whatever happens I'll post how they go (or don't go lol).

I'll do some daygame before the dates just to warm up and to shake off a bit of anxiety and I'll make a real post about how those go
T0NY_M0NTANA

Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:59 pm

Was out in the city center for a couple of hours today.

16/02/2023

[5] approach, [1] blowout, [4] conversation, [3] number

1. 6/10 Blonde, opened direct, chatted for 5 mins, number closed.
2. 8/10 Brunette, opened direct, chatted for 3 mins, tried to close, bf objection
3. 6/10 Blonde, opened direct, talked for 20 seconds, she was slowly backing away and make an excuse to leave
4. 8/10 Blonde lithuanian, opened direct, chatted for 5 mins, number closed
5. 7/10 Middle eastern, opened direct, seemed pretty frosty and uninvested but stayed in the conversation for a few mins, number closed.

Takeaways: Good session overall, conversations felt smooth, definately getting alot more comfortable with sitting in the awkwardness and not rejecting myself by leaving early and going to the close regardless. Gonna use this momentum and do a mega-session on saturday.
T0NY_M0NTANA

Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:00 pm

18/02/2023

Dates didnt happen but went out for a session with some mates out in the city center today

[9] approach, [3] blowout, [5] conversation, [1] number

1. 7/10 Blonde, Side stopped in mall, direct compliment, instant bf objection
2. 6/10 Latina, direct compliment, blowout
3. 7/10 Blonde, direct compliment, looked at me wierd and walked away
4. 6.5/10 Rainbow hair girl, direct compliment, instant bf objection
5. 7/10 Petite Blonde, direct compliment, instant bf objection
6. 7/10 Black haired girl with tattoo's, 4 min conversation, tried to close, bf objection
7. 6/10 Milf, 2 min conversation, tried to close, bf objection, told her "I don't want to be your bf, but I do think you're cute and I'd like to see you again" number closed. lol
8. 9/10 Brunette, 3 mins conversation, engaged. - Easily the hottest girl I saw all day
9. 7.5/10 Indian, 7 min conversation, held her hand for 30 seconds, tried to close, wouldn't give number only IG. Said I dont want to be her IG follower and persist but she refused and left.

Takeaways: Good session overall but the start was kinda rocky - walked around for about 45 mins not doing anything before the 1st approach then got started. Got sick of the bf objections after approach to nowhere #6 so decided to push it. Same bf shit on #7 but experimented and it worked. Whether or not she actually does or not who cares.

Felt chill today, very little AA once I got started and good conversations. Might go out tomorrow and try do 4-5 more sets.

If anyones in the UK and wants to do daygame PM me.
T0NY_M0NTANA

Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:27 pm

23/02/2023

Few approaches today.

[4] approach, [1] blowout, [3] conversation, [0] number

1. 7/10 Latina, tried to side stop, looked at me with a bitchy face and kept walking.
2. 7/10 Latina, stopped her in primark, chatted for 1 min, married.
3. 7/10 Greek chick, chatted for 2 mins, married
4. 6/10 Middle eastern girl on the train, chatted for 2 mins, tried to close, not interested.

Takeaways: Felt shit going in, didn't get much sleep and this probably reflected the poor conversations today, or maybe not who knows - maybe I just ran into 'no' girls. missed a few chances early but whatever, atleast I showed up and tried. Onto the next one!
T0NY_M0NTANA

Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:22 pm

24/02/2023

2 approaches running errands today.

[2] approach, [0] blowout, [2] conversation, [0] number

1. 6/10 Alt chick in tesco, 3 min convo, tried to close, bf objection
2. 6/10 Petite middle eastern, 1 min convo, wasn't from here and was on the way to the station heading back to london.

Takeaways: Missed a few chances before this but solo is tough, probs should have tried to close #2 regardless but whatever.
T0NY_M0NTANA

Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:27 pm

25/02/2023

4 approaches in the city today

[4] approach, [0] blowout, [4] conversation, [1] number

1. 8/10 Blonde, saw her in the mall. Opened direct, fun chat for 5 mins, number closed
2. 7/10 Brunette in mall, opened direct, 2 min convo, tried to close, taken
3. 8/10 Indian, opened direct, 3 min convo, tried to close, bf objection
4. 6/10 Blonde, opened direct, 5 min convo, tried to close, married

Takeaways: Number closed the hottest girl I saw today, went a bit downhill after that maybe an adrenaline dump. Still got some in and feel pretty good about them.