T0NY M0NTANA's Cold Approach Daygame Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
T0NY_M0NTANA
Name: CJ
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Don't be a pussy

Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:28 pm

Yo!

I haven't posted in ages, but since I've dealt with AA and the can of worms that comes with it... I'm in a position whereby I can cold approach (almost) any chick, be direct and create a conversation out of nothing without too much issue.

My sticking point is inconsistency, by this I mean some weeks I'll be lazy and do fewer approaches than what I set out to achieve. I'll approach anywhere between 5-20 per week on average.

The goal now is to be more consistent with cold approaching and eventually form a habit of doing at least 20 per week whether I'm tired, It's raining, I don't "feel" like it, blah blah blah... *insert any other avoidance weasel which seems rational to the ego*

The purpose of this log is to document my cold approach daygame journey, to look back and reflect on where I've come from and determine whether or not I'm improving over time. I'm still very much a beginner -I've been inconsistently cold approaching for about 4 months now and have probably done about 200~ in total.

28/07/2022 --- [4/20]

Felt tired and apathetic going into this one, met my wing. We walked and talked for a bit then got started, did 4 approaches in 45 mins.

[4] approach, [3] blowout, [1] conversation, [0] number
1. Blonde 7/10. Fucked up front stop, delivered direct compliment, she thanked me and walked away.
2. Brunette 8/10 with great ass in booty shorts, delivered compliment, 2-3 minute conversation, went for the close – rejected.
3. Blonde 7/10. Followed for too long, fucked up the stop because we were approaching stairs and I couldn’t be assed to go down them, delivered direct compliment, she thanked me and walked away.
4. Brunette 7/10. Front stopped, delivered compliment and started talking, she stayed silent with a confused look on her face then walked away lol.

Takeaways: Front stop needs to be more on point
T0NY_M0NTANA

Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:13 pm

29/07/2022 --- [6/20]

Did two approaches while running errands today.

[2] approach, [2] blowout, [0] conversation, [0] number
1. Petite latina in a miniskirt 7/10. Approached from the side, direct compliment. Gave me an eye roll, said something in spanish then walked away lol.
2. Blonde in orange dress 6.5/10. Front stopped, delivered direct compliment. "This is the wrong place for that" and walked away.

Was gonna stay out for some more but after those two relatively negative blowouts I just called it off, we live to fight another day boys. 8-)

Takeaways: Better stops needed and a more positive vibe
T0NY_M0NTANA

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:42 pm

31/07/2022 --- [14/20]

Met a couple of mates/wings and did 8 approaches out in the city today.

[8] approach, [5] blowout, [3] conversation, [1] number
1. Brunette worker 6/10, good stop, direct compliment, chatted for 30 seconds then got hit with the BF line.
2. Blonde 8/10 in gymshark top/yoga pants. Stopped her, direct compliment, teased her about how she looked like she was about to run a marathon, small talk about gym and other stuff for 4-5 mins. Number closed and kissed her on the cheek.
3. Brunette 7/10. Good stop, direct compliment, 2-3 minute conversation. BF objection.
4. Brunette 7/10. Stationary at bus stop, Approached with direct compliment, she looked at me for a sec and said "that's really weird". There were a group of black girls watching me do the approach and the awkward silence of the bus stop made me eject, she wasn't into it anyway.
5. Brunette 6/10. Fucked up the stop, blowout.
6. Blonde 8/10. Bad stop from the side as she was about to go through train station barrier. Direct compliment, she thanked me and walked through. Should of moved faster but fuck it, atleast I went for it, she knew what I wanted and she could have stayed for a minute and chatted if she was at all interested.
7. Brunette 6/10. Direct compliment, 2 minute conversation. BF Objection.
8. Brunette 6/10. Bad stop, Direct compliment, thanked me and walked away.

Decent session overall, got the number from the hottest girl I saw which made up for the blowouts/rejections. I'll text her later and see what's up.

Takeaways: Wing mentioned I need to make sure i'm smiling more when I open so I don't come across so serious.
T0NY_M0NTANA

Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:01 pm

04/07/2022 --- [3/20]

Did 3 while I was out and about today

[3] approach, [2] blowout, [1] conversation, [0] number
1. Brunette 7/10, stopped her, direct opener. Chatted for 2 mins then got the BF line.
2. Asian 7/10, stopped her, direct opener, thanked me but said she was married.
3. Brunette 6/10. Approached from the side, direct compliment, she looked confused then walked away.

Takeaways: Need to smile more and stop making excuses, realistically I could of approached atleast 7-8 today but I let them slip past. Put it down to probably being a bit tired
T0NY_M0NTANA

Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:33 pm

06/07/2022 --- [11/20]

Met up in the city with two wings/mates. Did 8 approaches in 2 hours. No blonde was safe today.

[8] approach, [3] blowout, [5] conversation, [1] number
1. Tattooed brunette 7/10. Saw her standing around at the train station, approached, direct compliment, she thanked me, tried to continue conversation but she was walking away.
2. Italian blonde in red dress 8/10. Saw her on the street but it was packed. Ended up following her into a shop, direct compliment. Chatted for 2 mins, tried to close, BF objection.
3. Blonde 6/10. Front stopped, direct compliment, she thanked me and walked away.
4. Blonde 8/10. stood against wall, approached, direct compliment, 5 min flirty conversation, tried to close. BF objection.
5. Blonde student 7/10. in the mall on her phone, followed her for 2 mins to wait for her to get off, opened, direct compliment, chatted for 5 mins, Number closed.
6. Blonde in yoga pants 7/10. Outside mall, front stopped, direct compliment, chatted for 1 min, could feel she was slipping away, tried to close. Said she was leaving on the way back to london.
7. Blonde 7/10. Stopped her in the train station, she thought it was some weird joke at first and she was on camera or something. I stayed in the set to ground it a little bit, turned out to be a fun 5 minute conversation, tried to close. She was married.
8. Blonde 8/10. Tried to stop her from the side before she went through train station barrier, direct compliment, she thanked me and walked on through barrier.

Takeaways: Some conversational fuck ups I'm reflecting on now.. "should of said this... should of said that... blah blah..."
T0NY_M0NTANA

Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:24 pm

07/07/2022 --- [18/20]

Met wing, did 7 approaches.

[7] approach, [2] blowout, [5] conversation, [0] number
1. Jailbait brunette in pink booty shorts 8/10. Knew this one was going to be borderline, stopped her, direct compliment, joked about how she looked like she had a shopping addiction as she was carrying like 3 bags, chatted for 2 mins, she was into the conversation but turned out to be 17 so I left.
2. Brunette 7/10. Front stopped, direct compliment, chatted for 5 mins. Asked her out, said she was leaving town today but said I made her day.
3. Petite brunette in green yoga pants 8/10. Saw her coming out of an anime store, stopped her, direct compliment, accused her of being an anime nerd and she probably had a stash of hentai mags under her bed, she was giggling, talked for 2 mins, tried to close, BF objection.
4. Blonde 7/10. Tried to front stop, she just walked around me lol.
5. Brunette 6/10, Stopped from the side, direct compliment, chatted for 5 mins, BF objection.
6. Blonde 7/10. Street was packed and I couldn't get in front for a front stop, went in from the side, she looked at me then sped up walking lol.
7. Tattooed Ginger 8/10 with a great ass in jean shorts, Front stopped, direct compliment, joked about her tattoos and how she's probably in some sketchy biker gang, shook her hand and held it for 10 seconds, small talk for 5 mins, tried to close, BF objection.

Takeaways: Got to start sooner, ended up walking around for 30 mins with wing bantering instead of approaching, probably let 3-4 hotties slip past