Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:26 pm

Hey guys, I’m Crimson. I lost my virginity to a prostitute a month ago and I’m now looking forward to actually getting laid. I will be documenting my journey here, I’m really excited!

So, my ultimate dating/sex life goal is to sleep with 100 girls. The reason that I want to achieve this goal is that I know in my heart once I’ve slept with 100 girls I will have conquered the art of getting laid. I’ll be able to say “Okay, I know what I’m doing now.” and I’ll be able to move on to bigger things in life (Finding a great girlfriend, becoming a professional basketball player etc.).

This goal will obviously take quite some time to achieve, which is why I will break it down into a smaller more reachable goal . In addition, I’m getting my drivers license right now, so this will be my goal as well. (Note: I don’t know how driving school works outside of Germany, my goal was set on German standards, also I’ve broken it down into a smaller goal as well.)
So, all that’s written above results in these two goals:

- I will have sex with 1 girl (without paying) by December 1st 2022.

- I will pass my theoretical drivers license exam with a maximum of 8 points by December 1st 2022.

Today is August 7th 2022, which means I have almost 4 months to achieve both goals. So success is pretty much inevitable. Wish me luck, like I said I will be documenting everything here.
Last edited by Crimson on Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:18 pm, edited 236 times in total.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:40 pm

So this is what I did today:

-Went out to approach some girls. Didn’t approach any, because I pussied out on all of them. It’s all good though, will try again tomorrow. Got quite a few stares though, the gym is definitely paying off, one woman even said hi to me randomly.

-Went to the gym. Doesn’t directly relate to my goals but noteworthy still. I could’ve just stayed home, but I didn’t.

-Re-answered some questions that I got wrong on my driving school app until I got them all right.

Successful day, definitely on the upward curve right now. Until tomorrow.

Crimson

Crimson

Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:55 pm

Wow. Ok, so today I went out to approach some girls. I was walking around for like 40 min. at this point pussying out on girls. Kept up the positive self-talk though and told myself that it was all good as long as I just kept on trying. (Thank you, Andy)

So I'm just walking around and I see this cute blonde. We made eye contact while she was waiting on a traffic light and she was walking alone with her headphones on. In my head I was like it has to be her, so I walked behind her for like a min. prepping myself feeling nervous AF but finally walked up to her, tapped her on the shoulder and said "I know this is random, but I think you're really hot".
I asked her where she was going she said to her car, which led to us talking about how long it took her to get her drivers license and me currently getting mine. I also told her that I was nervous which she said was fine. She also complimented me on having the courage to talk to her which was then followed by her calling me a creep jokingly after I told her that I followed her a bit before approaching because I was nervous lmao. I then soon ran out of stuff to say and asked for her number, she said yes, I gave her a hug and we said good bye.

First I lose my virginity and now this? God truly seems to reward those who never give up. Well, we'll see how this goes, I'll be approaching girls again tomorrow. I know this isn't getting laid, but I think it's important to celebrate these seemingly little victories, especially as a Newbie like myself.

Crimson

Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:24 pm

Good job getting that first approach, man. I'm happy to hear it was a good experience and the girl was nice. I think most girls are even if they aren't interested.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Crimson

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:59 pm

Adam wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:24 pm
Good job getting that first approach, man. I'm happy to hear it was a good experience and the girl was nice. I think most girls are even if they aren't interested.
Hey man, thanks a lot. Yeah, she was definitely nice to me, we’ll see how it goes. And you’re right most girls probably are nice.

Crimson

Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:18 pm

So here’s everything I did today:

-Approached 1 girl, got a number (Update: I’ve proposed Wednesday as a date time and she said she’ll text me if that’ll be possible for her tomorrow.)

-Updated my Tinder and Bumble accounts with new pics.

-Completed one theoretical driver’s license exam simulation, didn’t pass lmao. Will repeat tomorrow.

-Made a to-do list for the day and completed all tasks.

-Unrelated/ Indirectly related to goals: made a plan on cleaning my wardrobe (been long overdue) and woke up at 6 A.M.

Still on the upwards curve,

Crimson

GentleBlack
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: I may be a candle now. One day, I'll be a Sun

Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:32 pm

Dang man congratz for the courage to approach the lady, hat off at you !

Take that good experience as a reminder if what you're aiming. It's more about the experience than the result !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Finish my driving licence
  • Find a FWB
  • 0/3 lays with different ladies until July 2023
Crimson

Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:04 pm

GentleBlack wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:32 pm
Dang man congratz for the courage to approach the lady, hat off at you !

Take that good experience as a reminder if what you're aiming. It's more about the experience than the result !

Thanks, it definitely took some courage. And you’re right the most important thing is that I approached.

Crimson

Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:19 pm

Here’s what I did today:

-Approached two girls today. One first thing in the morning, said she was taken and the other one later in the day just wasn’t interested. In total took probably 3 hours to approach those two, haha.

- Completed two theoretical driver’s license exam simulations this time, failed both… I need to watch some YouTube videos about some of the rules that I keep answering wrong.

- Updated my Lovoo, OkCupid, Jaumo and Badoo accounts with my newest pic.

-Unrelated/ indirectly related to goals: Went to the gym early in the morning and removed some folders from the wardrobe that I’m currently cleaning bit by bit.

Good day, but got down on myself a little bit for pussying out on a lot of girls and being rejected twice. It’s gonna happen a lot more so better get used to it, haha. Also didn’t achieve one of my to-do tasks for today, I guess it was a little too much.

Update on the girl I approached yesterday: She agreed to meet me tomorrow. First date ever, so I’m excited and nervous. I will use Andy’s date advice from the Tinder guide, so we’ll see how it goes.

Crimson

Crimson

Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:46 pm

Date #1: First date girl

I gave her this name because she’s my first date ever.

Here’s how the date went:

Met her in front of the bar we went to. After I hugged her, I didn’t immediately start holding her hand like I said I would do, which is alright, I was quite nervous. We went to the bar, ordered drinks and got to talking.We talked about all kinds of stuff, our love for animals and anime, future jobs, movies etc. I even had the courage to switch the topic to sex at one point, by asking her if she thought people over 70 still have sex (Thank you again, Andy). At this point I was telling myself in my head to touch her and eventually I started doing it.

First I asked her to show me her nails and held her hand while looking at them and then I touched her ear while asking about her ear piercing. Eventually I just randomly grabbed her hand mid-conversation which see seemed surprised by and soon pulled her hand away.

I asked if she didn’t want me to touch her (Thank you, Andy.) and she said it’s not that, she just wanted to take things slower. After a hour at the bar we went to a store because she had to buy her friend a present/book. This is when things started going pretty well, though I lost control of the date by not following the gameplan Andy laid out.

While we were looking around, she bumped into me (intentionally) while leading me to the area where potential good books where. That’s how I knew she wanted me to touch her. I would go on to grab her by the shoulders, play with her hair and compliment her all while we were looking for a present for her friend, which she didn’t seem bothered by. After we left the store, I reached for her hand and we started holding hands. Instant public boner, lmao.

We were having fun, making jokes and lots of physical contact. At some point we were reenacting different ways couples hold hands and she put her hand in my back pocket, inviting me to do the same. Her ass felt really soft, but she soon pulled my hand away again.

Now this is where I SHOULD have pulled some type of trigger but I pussied out. I don’t have my own place and she doesn’t as well, the only places I could think of were her car and a park nearby. She still wanted to hangout, but we were like 1 hour and 30 min. into the date already, so I said let’s go to your car as she had made me an offer to ride me home. So instead of making it clear to her that I wanted to go to her car to get busy, I settled for a ride home. Yikes.

When we arrived at my parents house I asked if I could kiss her, which she said was too soon. So we hugged and that was it. I’m now worried that I didn’t make it clear enough that it is my intention to get laid, since I didn’t even try.

But hey, my first time holding hands and an ass grab. She definitely likes me, but hopefully doesn’t believe I’m planning to be her boyfriend. At least I moved, somewhat towards sex by touching her, telling her she’s hot and asking for a kiss. 2nd date will be easier, as physical barriers are already broken. I’ll try to get laid on the next one.

Note: Turns out she goes to the same school I go to. This city is to damn small, lmao. I guess I’ll be seeing her most days from now on.

Crimson
Last edited by Crimson on Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Crimson

Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:53 pm

And here’s everything I did today:

-Psyching myself out before the date, lmao. Making up a million different scenarios etc.

- Went on my first date ever. The girl was cute and into me, the date was exciting and fun.

- Approached two women. Both had boyfriends but were appreciative of the fact that I approached them.

-Unrelated/ Indirectly related to goals: Cut my own hair before the date and trimmed my beard.

Successful day man, I can’t believe I touched her ass. I wanna feel it again, lol. Until tomorrow.

Crimson

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:34 pm

Damn man, your first date ever was a CA date. Now that's something impressive.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:30 am

Congratulations on your first date! Even more impressive that it was with a woman who you had the courage to ask out in person.

I know it may not seem like it now, but before you know it you will have be having so much sex you will be looking back and laughing about how you were ever nervous to go on a date with a girl who obviously likes you!

You have all the signs of a man who will be very successful with women, just gotta be patient, have faith in yourself and your ability to improve, enjoy the process and never quit till you have what you want!
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am

congrats on your first date ever, and that too, from cold approach.
Crimson wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:46 pm
When we arrived at my parents house I asked if I could kiss her, which she said was too soon.
I've never gotten a girl to kiss me by asking her. At most, she'll weasel out and say "only the cheek".

Usually, you need to just wait for a lull in the convo and go for it without saying anything other than maybe "hey".

If she outright dodges it and your lips don't even touch, I would just end the date immediately.

Otherwise you'll get a makeout, or at least touch lips.

There's a high chance the kiss will last like half a second and she'll pull back. She may even say shit like "I'm not ready for that..." which you can basically ignore. It'll always be "too soon" and she'll never "be ready".

If this happens, you can take one step down and just hold/cuddle her. If she's into it, she'll probably cuddle you more intensely than before or ask you random bullshit questions like "what's the farthest you've gone?" or "wow, i never do this on the first date....kissing??". Just staying non-reactive and chill will be fine. But this scenario is actually a green light. Just wait for another lull in the convo and go for it again and 99% chance you'll get the makeout and you'll be off to the races.

If when you try to cuddle her, she's pulling back or distancing herself in general, then it's basically a red light and you should pretty much just end the date right there.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Crimson

Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:37 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:34 pm
Damn man, your first date ever was a CA date. Now that's something impressive.
Thanks, but what’s a CA date? Gotta be something good, haha.