Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ytlord
Goal: Live without regrets

Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:20 pm

Dude you’re fucking killing it. One note I’ll make on escalation: I’ve found that it’s counterproductive to kiss a girl when you aren’t close to a location where you can have sex.

I’ve never kissed a girl and the gotten her to agree to go back to mine. I’ve gotten her to agree to come back and then kissed her while walking to my car but that’s a bit different, I also only do it if it feels REALLY on, and even then it’s not necessary it’s just fun.

I still go through other “escalations”, especially hand on leg. I’ve heard it explained before as kissing actually relieving sexual tension more than building it, because there’s more satisfaction in kissing than other, even more intimate actions.
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:37 pm

ytlord wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:20 pm
Dude you’re fucking killing it. One note I’ll make on escalation: I’ve found that it’s counterproductive to kiss a girl when you aren’t close to a location where you can have sex.

I’ve never kissed a girl and the gotten her to agree to go back to mine. I’ve gotten her to agree to come back and then kissed her while walking to my car but that’s a bit different, I also only do it if it feels REALLY on, and even then it’s not necessary it’s just fun.

I still go through other “escalations”, especially hand on leg. I’ve heard it explained before as kissing actually relieving sexual tension more than building it, because there’s more satisfaction in kissing than other, even more intimate actions.
Oh that’s very interesting, I’ve never heard that before. Andy did say that you don’t have to fool around with a girl in public to get her back to yours, I see what you’re saying. And thanks!

Note: The park is 5 min. walking distance from my parents house.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:49 pm

-Approach 15 girls by September 15, 11:59 P.M.

I set this goal on August 29. This was one of my short term goals. And I’ve just achieved it. I went all-in.

Today was the last day and I had 7 girls left to approach. It took me 6 hours and 10 minutes of walking around to do it. I left the house at 11 A.M. today and approached the 7th girl just now at 5.10 P.M. I pussied out on a lot of girls but I just kept going and didn’t quit.

At one point, I even somehow approached 3 girls in under 5 minutes!

I have no fucking idea how I was able to do this. Unreal. My legs are so tired and I’m hungry, lol.

Stats: 2/7

The first number I got was a cute Ukrainian girl that’s been here half a year because of the war. She was the 2nd girl I approached. She couldn’t speak German or understand my English, so we had to use Google translator to communicate, lol.

The second number I got was from the 7th girl I approached just now, blonde and chubby, but cute.

Conclusion:

Crazy shit, I’m so proud of myself. CROWN ME @MakingAComeback ! KING CRIMSON IN THIS BITCH!

Note: I broke my personal record for most approaches in a day, my previous record was 6.

Crimson

Crimson

Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:05 pm

Date update:

•2nd date with basketball girl scheduled for Saturday

•Will schedule date with one of the girls from today for Sunday

Crimson

Crimson

Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:42 am

So a girl that I got the number from on Lovoo just invited me to party with her in a club.

Cute chubby black girl. I invited her on a date two weeks ago and she flaked on me last second. Now she just hit me up and asked if I want to go clubbing with her (Celebrating her graduation).

I don’t like partying too much and I’m really nervous, I’d rather just go on a normal date. But I’ve never been to the club so it’s a new experience. Not sure yet, but I’ll probably go.

I could also just fuck her in one of the toilets if we get to that point. Plus, as a newbie I need to do whatever I can to get laid.

Crimson

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:34 am

Crimson wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:49 pm
I’ve never been to the club so it’s a new experience
For this reason alone I think you should go.

New experiences often teach us a lot about ourselves and where we still have room to grow, and if you're nervous it's an opportunity to practice being brave as well.

That being said, don't forget to have fun!
TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:41 am

Crimson wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:42 am
I don’t like partying too much and I’m really nervous, I’d rather just go on a normal date. But I’ve never been to the club so it’s a new experience. Not sure yet, but I’ll probably go.
Believe it or not, I used to be like this, now, you could argue I only really do night game/gutter game.

That's also what @MakingAComeback used to say but now look at him. I take him out once and now he's planning nights out without me 😤
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
Crimson

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:54 pm

Damn man, I was about to cancel on her @Manly Cockfellow @TimmyTurner

Since y’all said I should go, I’ll go. This is an opportunity for growth like y’all said even if it’s scary.

Crimson

Crimson

Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:55 pm

Update on the girls I approached:

Ukraine girl turned out to be too young and blonde chubby girl is 26. Wtf?😭

I hustle for hours and now this.

Ukraine girl is obviously too young and I asked blonde chubby girl if she minds the age difference, she hasn't replied yet.
Last edited by Crimson on Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:36 pm

Crimson wrote:
I asked blonde chubby girl if she minds the age difference, she hasn't replied yet.
Next time, don't do this.

Let her decide. Given that she already gave you her number and she's already had a chance to see you in the flesh, it seems she already has.

Don't screen yourself out on her behalf. It belays a lack of confidence.
Crimson

Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:31 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:36 pm
Crimson wrote:
I asked blonde chubby girl if she minds the age difference, she hasn't replied yet.
Next time, don't do this.

Let her decide. Given that she already gave you her number and she's already had a chance to see you in the flesh, it seems she already has.

Don't screen yourself out on her behalf. It belays a lack of confidence.
Thanks for the advice, cockblocking myself.

Crimson

Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:33 am

Update on blonde chubby girl:

She ghosted me. It happens, on to the next.

Crimson

Crimson

Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:36 am

Crimson goes to a club for the first time

Yeah, clubbing is fun. Not something that I'm ever gonna do on the regular, but it's very exciting.

I get there before Lovoo girl and the first thing I do is buy a drink.

I proceed to basically spent the whole time I was there on the dance floor. I didn't know it was this easy for me to be the life of the party.

I'm dancing and random dudes are walking up to me and hyping me up, lol. I have a dance off with a bunch of black guys my age, we get hella sturdy (Pop smoke dance) and I'm literally drenched from sweating.

I couldn't muster up the courage to talk to ANY girls, though. At some point the hoe of the club (she was doing this specifically to all the black guys haha) walks up to me and starts dancing with and then twerking on me. That was pretty cool.

Then finally, Lovoo girl arrives. She greets me and we are immediately super physical. But she came with her bestfriend who was a HUGE cockblock.

They were both dancing together and I kept being physical with her while trying to figure out a way to seperate her from her friend. I told her she was hot and she said I am too. She jokingly asked me to marry her, lol.

I told her friend that I'll borrow her for a minute, she says no. I tell Lovoo girl to convince her, she still says no. I then offer bestfriend a deal, I find a guy for her (lol) and she let's me stay with her, and you guessed it: no.

I probably shouldn't have taken no for an answer and should've kept escalating until Lovoo girls stopped me herself, it is what it is though.

I soon after decide to leave. As I'm getting my jacket a fight breaks out (of course, lol), guys punching each other but it gets broken up quickly.

Things I've learned:

-How horny girls can get. Girls twerking and making out with guys left and right, it was crazy. Made me pretty jealous haha.

-I need to upgrade my style to the "black rapper" archetype. All the girls seemed to be flocking to the guys that were dressed like that.

-Getting twerked on/making out with a girl is not the same as getting laid (obviously). It's cool to have a girl twerk on you or make out with you in the club but either you get laid or you don't.

Note: I will invite Lovoo girl on a date for Sunday.

Crimson

Crimson

Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:47 am

I finally bought condoms by the way! And they fit!

Crimson

seanconneryfan_
Name: Sean
Goal: Get Good Marks

Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:51 am

Club game is great and I highly recommend it for people in the college age range. Especially for noobs, it's the fastest way to become acclimated and desensitized to a girls touch and not cream your pants on your first tinder date.

Regarding courage, drink more and you'll be good.

I never gathered my thoughts about club game so I'll write some stuff here and maybe it will benefit you:

1. Talking is optional. I open girls by tapping them on their shoulder, they turn around and see me with a fun smile on my face, and I say "Hi" with that boyish cocky attitude that they die for. Last time I went out I had my tongue down some girls throat and was slamming her against the wall rubbing her tits for 10 minutes before we exchanged names and majors. We danced for maybe 15 seconds before I made out with her. Act like you've been there before and the bitches will follow your lead. I opened her when I saw her walking by me and I stopped her and started dancing.

2. Continuing from number 1, clubs are so fun to do whatever the fuck you want. Lean into your testosterone and be unapologetically male. I bounce from girl to girl like it is nobodies business. If a girl is being boring, I will walk away in the middle of her sentence and go do something else. Two weeks ago some girl wanted to dance with me and get my attention but I was busy making out with another girl, so she got some guy to buy her a drink and gave it to me, lmfao— drinks were expensive that night so I appreciated it. The guy looked at her and then me with his mouth agape, completely speechless.

3. The name of the game in the club is volume. When I want to find a girl, I wander around the club and ask myself "who is the hottest girl here", find her and then walk up and start a conversation. THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCESSSSSSS. I wrote about this recently on someone elses log: if you like yourself, then rejections mean nothing. They don't even subconsciously register because you move on to doing something else more fun like dancing in the mosh pit with the black guys or the next girl.

4. Most important thing is having fun. If your goal is to have fun, then the girls don't matter and there's no pressure on you.

Another club story, some girl was too shy to talk to me so she asked a girl that I came with if she could introduce us lol. We were chilling with my arm around her and some dude was going to town making out with a girl while leaning on my leg. It was hilarious. Some girl was next to me with a cup of alcohol and I told her she was going to spill it, she says "no way", 2 minutes later she spills it and I laugh at her and then proceed to convince her I'm in high school.

5. Oh, and when girls ask you to buy them a drink, there is only one right answer "Fuck no" with a smile. Last time I did that the girls laughed and said "you know i had to try" and then we danced for a bit.