Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:11 am

Red wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:13 pm
Crimson wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:42 pm
Hey, you’re sexy. Looking for something very specific on here
What do you continue with?

Yo and props for starting to read the Straigh A book;)
Thanks and I don’t actually know yet, I haven’t gotten any responses past the first message yet.
Last edited by Crimson on Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:21 am

1 hour and 40 min. on the frontlines

This is from yesterday. Was outside for 1h and 40min. but didn’t talk to any girls. Also did a little OLD, but skipped going to the gym.

Note:

Things have been going better since implementing a tactic from the straight A student book. I’m raising my hand more, paying better attention in class and I’m actually studying at home.

But unfortunately I’m skipping school again today. A combination of not getting enough sleep and not being sure wether I did my homework for one of todays subjects (and not wanting to face the consequences of that).

My bad, I’ll be going to school again tomorrow.

Crimson

Crimson

Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:09 am

1 hour on the frontlines

This is from yesterday again (I often fall asleep before posting, or forget)

1 hour outside, didn’t talk to any girls. Also got a “Easy Peasy CBT” book from the library. Had a basketball game so I didn’t do anything else (I played pretty bad [only had like 6 points], but we won significantly [100-48], we’re 3-0 now).

Note: I’m back in school again, I didn’t skip today.

Crimson

Crimson

Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:07 pm

How to screen for dominant girls?

A little embarrassed to type this out, lol.

In the “Sex God Method” it says that dominating a girl is one of the best ways to get a girl aroused sexually.

I’m pretty sure I’m a sub though (although I do like to dominate a little as well, just not as much). A part of me thinks that girls will think I’m weak if I say that I like to be dominated, though I rationally know that that won’t happen.

Another part of me wonders wether I just say I’m a sub because I’m not that experienced at dominating (Out of the 4 elements mentioned in the “Sex God Method” [Dominance, Emotion, Variety, Immersion] I’m the weakest at being dominant), though I’m pretty sure I genuinely like the idea.

Dominating a girl does still sound kinda appealing to me (It was pretty fun with Basketball Girl and Lovoo Girl), so perhaps I would learn to enjoy it the more I did it.

Anyways I’ve previously already said that I’ve changed my opening message on OLD to “Hey, you’re sexy. I’m looking for something very specific on here.”.

This increased my response rate massively (Thanks to @Bman) and the girls obviously ask what I’m looking for.

What reply do I send them to screen for dominant girls?

I remember someone on the GLL forums asking the exact same question and Andy replied with something along the lines of “I’m looking for a girl who is in tune with her sexuality and knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to take it”, or something along those lines.

Crimson

Crimson

Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:51 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:02 pm
Crimson wrote:
Anytime you have a question, or unsure of something, search all my content (my blog, YouTube, and Spotify) to see if I've done content on it. If you search killyourinnerloser.com for "dominant", this comes up:
https://killyourinnerloser.com/how-to-f ... ant-women/
Crimson wrote:
Another part of me wonders wether I just say I’m a sub
Why do you have to be one or the other? Play around with being dominant, being submissive, see which ones you like. I'm dominant sometimes, submissive other times - it's all fun.
Right, thank you. I’ll first go through your content before asking questions in the future. I’ll listen to the podcast.

And yeah, I shouldn’t have to constrain myself to one thing, you’re right.

Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:43 pm

Crimson wrote:
I have 0 experience with dom girls, cos I am dom. I can't really imagine being sub too.

BUT.

On Badoo I have BDSM themed profile and open with looking for something specific...
I run to a lot of girls that ask me what I am looking for and after me replying with BDSM, they told me they are looking for it but are dom.

So I would atleast try just switching the looking for BDSM/sub to BDSM/dom. Using Andys's BDSM script.

Again 0 experience with it, just a thought.

Good luck man!

Red
Crimson

Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:09 am

tdan187 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:45 pm
I've only been dominant but secretly, being cucked or submissive, especially by some really hot ruthless girl, turns me on tremendously. Always has. I don't know why this part of my psyche exists, cause I also have a highly aggressive dominant side as well. And I've dominated the living shit out of quite a few women at this point.

Never actually had the guts to try being a cuck or submissive though. Don't know if I ever will either. And in addition to the pleasure it would come with alot of pain, that's part of the evil excitement actually. And the pain always seemed even worse than the pleasure to me. Even though I've been in the moment close to trying it before, but never took the plunge. And this was always with girls who I was dominant with so I was worried if I exposed that side of myself to them, they would get turned off, lose respect, and leave.

I have a friend who is happily submissive and with dominant girls and enjoys the living hell out of it though on the flip side, for whatever reason it doesn't bother him like it does me.

So I'd say just go for it fully and with no shame, if it's something that truly excites you. Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks, it's your life, no one else's and you are the one who's going to have to live it.

There is definitely really hot girls out there who are definitely open to the idea of being your dom, trust me.

Try both as well of course though.
Right, that seems to be the best thing to do. Thank you for your feedback.

Crimson

Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:11 am

Red wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:43 pm
Crimson wrote:
I have 0 experience with dom girls, cos I am dom. I can't really imagine being sub too.

BUT.

On Badoo I have BDSM themed profile and open with looking for something specific...
I run to a lot of girls that ask me what I am looking for and after me replying with BDSM, they told me they are looking for it but are dom.

So I would atleast try just switching the looking for BDSM/sub to BDSM/dom. Using Andys's BDSM script.

Again 0 experience with it, just a thought.

Good luck man!

Red
That sounds like a great idea, I’ll try that and report how it works out.

Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:14 pm

Crimson wrote:
Yo and also I just logged to Feeld and KinkD and there are some dom chicks. Go check it out.

Maybe you can secure some dom suggar mommy haha;)

Red
Crimson

Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:38 pm

Red wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:14 pm
Crimson wrote:
Yo and also I just logged to Feeld and KinkD and there are some dom chicks. Go check it out.

Maybe you can secure some dom suggar mommy haha;)

Red
Haha, I’m already on Feeld I’ll have to check KinkD out as well.

Crimson

Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:50 pm

Update

Feels like I’ve been gone for a while again. Definitely haven’t been as active as before.

Anyways, I’ve had quite a lazy week, laying in bed the whole day (not every day, like 2-4 days out of 7), not doing anything dating-wise. But I’m back now.

There are some positive things I’ve done though. I’ve had two coaching calls with the coaching client of Andy so far. They’ve been super helpful and he’s given me a ton of value. I will detail what I’ve learned in my other log as I think it is more mental-health related.

I also have one with Andy coming up next week, which I’m looking forward to.

Crimson
Last edited by Crimson on Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:58 pm

Crimson wrote:
Update

Feels like I’ve been gone for a while again. Definitely haven’t been as active as before.

Anyways, I’ve had quite a lazy week, laying in bed the whole day (not every day, like 2-4 days out of 7), not doing anything dating-wise. But I’m back now.

There are some positive things I’ve done though. I’ve had two coaching calls with the coaching client of Andy so far. They’ve been super helpful and he’s given me a ton of value.

Crimson
The best thing you can do is get coaching with Andy.

One or two calls a month.

Take extensive notes, clarify your next steps.

You will have to work.

A lazy week, not doing much, this was me at your age.

It totally derailed my life.

Totally destroyed me and made me a loser for so many years.

You will not repeat my mistakes. By the time you are my age, you will be a success.

Just take it one step at a time. It's OK to take time. We are willing to invest time in you, be patient, and see you grow over years.

You will need a solid GAME PLAN. You are a guy who needs process and structure, Brandon. You are like me. You will need to develop rituals.

It won't happen overnight, it'll take time, but you WILL get there.

Just keep working with Andy. Put money aside and continue coaching with him.

If I had to max out 5 credit cards and sleep in my car to do coaching with Andy, I would have done it.

I spent a disgusting sum of money to do The Phoenix Project. I pretty much ran through my life savings,

And guess what? Next year, I will make all my money back, and then some. You'll see...........

Fortune favours the brave. No matter how small the action, just doing SOMETHING every day, will make you a damn God in this world.

Here is what I like to tell people:

Most human beings on planet earth do not do shit. Just getting up each day and doing what you can is enough to kill 99.999% of people on earth.

You will get there. Don't put pressure on yourself, you need work, and to change your brain, develop focus and consistency. I struggled with this at your age too.

Now who is more consistent than me?

No one.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Antonio44
Goal: Improve dating quality

Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:15 pm

Crimson wrote:
If you just mean dominant in bed, you can find submissive women and order/tell them to act like the boss and dominate you.
Crimson

Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:30 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:58 pm
Crimson wrote:
Update

There are some positive things I’ve done though. I’ve had two coaching calls with the coaching client of Andy so far. They’ve been super helpful and he’s given me a ton of value.

Crimson
The best thing you can do is get coaching with Andy.

One or two calls a month.

Take extensive notes, clarify your next steps.

You will have to work.

A lazy week, not doing much, this was me at your age.

It totally derailed my life.

Totally destroyed me and made me a loser for so many years.

You will not repeat my mistakes. By the time you are my age, you will be a success.

Just take it one step at a time. It's OK to take time. We are willing to invest time in you, be patient, and see you grow over years.

You will need a solid GAME PLAN. You are a guy who needs process and structure, Brandon. You are like me. You will need to develop rituals.

It won't happen overnight, it'll take time, but you WILL get there.

Just keep working with Andy. Put money aside and continue coaching with him.

If I had to max out 5 credit cards and sleep in my car to do coaching with Andy, I would have done it.

I spent a disgusting sum of money to do The Phoenix Project. I pretty much ran through my life savings,

And guess what? Next year, I will make all my money back, and then some. You'll see...........

Fortune favours the brave. No matter how small the action, just doing SOMETHING every day, will make you a damn God in this world.

Here is what I like to tell people:

Most human beings on planet earth do not do shit. Just getting up each day and doing what you can is enough to kill 99.999% of people on earth.

You will get there. Don't put pressure on yourself, you need work, and to change your brain, develop focus and consistency. I struggled with this at your age too.

Now who is more consistent than me?

No one.

MAC
You’re the real Top G. Congrats on Lay #9.

I’ll keep doing the best I can, Andy’s coaching will definitely help. Thank you for rooting for me as always.

Crimson

Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:35 pm

Antonio44 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:15 pm
Crimson wrote:
If you just mean dominant in bed, you can find submissive women and order/tell them to act like the boss and dominate you.
Yes, just in bed. That is also a way, thank you.