Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:04 pm

Sounds like you were both holding back (which is really, really common when it comes to sex):
you didn't tell her about being worried about ED and performing well; she didn't tell you she was looking for something more serious.

Don't beat yourself up about it though. This is exactly the type of experience that you can learn from and use to mold yourself into a better man and lover.

One takeaway, and probably one of the more counterintuitive things I've learned, is that it is a very, very confident thing to admit your mistakes and flaws (in the same way that it is very, very confident to tell people what you want).

Very few people do this, mainly because they are afraid of being rejected. But rejection isn't dangerous, it's desirable, because it as a sign you are on the path to making a genuine connection, to finding someone who wants what you are truly offering, and to both of you getting what you want.
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:10 pm

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:04 pm
Sounds like you were both holding back (which is really, really common when it comes to sex):
you didn't tell her about being worried about ED and performing well; she didn't tell you she was looking for something more serious.

Don't beat yourself up about it though. This is exactly the type of experience that you can learn from and use to mold yourself into a better man and lover.

One takeaway, and probably one of the more counterintuitive things I've learned, is that it is a very, very confident thing to admit your mistakes and flaws (in the same way that it is very, very confident to tell people what you want).

Very few people do this, mainly because they are afraid of being rejected. But rejection isn't dangerous, it's desirable, because it as a sign you are on the path to making a genuine connection, to finding someone who wants what you are truly offering, and to both of you getting what you want.
You always frame things so positively, thanks! I’ll tell her about it if we see each other again.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:31 am

Drivers License exam coming up + Parents out of country

Drivers license exam is coming up in two weeks (October 10), so I will need to go all-in with that. I watched Radicals video: “One Goal At A Time If You Are New” and it’s super-relatable.

I’ve been overwhelming myself. Anyways, for the next two weeks I’m gonna ultra-focus on the exams.

My parents will be out of the country for a week during autumn break though (which start in a week), so I will definitely have to take advantage of that in terms of sex/dating (My parents not being there means the upper apartment will be FREE😈).

Crimson

Crimson

Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:01 pm

What I will do today:

-Answer 40 questions correctly (drivers license app)

-Do 1 drivers license exam simulation

-Draw rough character design for the main character of my manga

-1 Approach

-Ask my mom to buy the Nikon D7000 for me (I’ll pay her back)

Crimson

Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:37 pm

What I did today (review):

-Answer 40 questions correctly (drivers license app) ✅

-Do 1 drivers license exam simulation ✅

-Draw rough character design for the main character of my manga ✅

-1 Approach ✅

-Ask my mom to buy the Nikon D7000 for me ✅ (She’s just buying it for me online, it’s my money she’s using)

Reflection on the approach:

I approached her at the train station, it was already dark, not many people around. We made eye contact beforehand so I say fuck it.

I tap her on the shoulder and say the usual: “This is random but thought you were hot”.

She says she doesn’t speak German (what’s up with me approaching chicks that don’t speak German lol?) so I say “you, sexy” while pointing at her.

She’s not receptive at all, but I stay. I ask for her name, she says she doesn’t understand, so I do so in English. She says “no”.

I still stay and ask for her number, lol. She says no again so I leave.

I like that I stayed in there until I asked for her number, even though the situation was uncomfortable.

Crimson

Crimson

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:45 am

Reflection of the day I approached 7 girls in 6 hours:

On that day it took me 6 hours of walking around to approach 7 girls. While it took me a long time, at the end of the day I still approached 7 girls and got 2 numbers.

That was the first time in my life that I truly felt what playing the numbers game was like. And it made me realize the obvious first-hand:

In order to get laid you need to talk to lots of girls.

But I'm not doing that (cold approaching). Out of fear of rejection, what if someone sees me, bla bla.

The things I did on that day that I'm not doing everyday:

-Set myself a goal of how many girls I will appproach (publicly/on the forum for accountability)

-Stayed outside until I approached said number of girls and WASN'T going to go home any earlier

-Why didn't I just go home? Because it was a NESSECITY to approach said number of girls. I couldn't return to the forums without the fucking PAPERWORK that says: CRIMSON DOES WHAT THE FUCK HE SAYS HE'S GONNA DO.

That was the motivation.

Conclusion:

I CAN talk to girls. I just pussy out on lots of them, which is fine. But I know that I'll end up talking to some if I just stay outside.

When I say I can't or that it's "too scary", what I'm really saying is:

"I'm not willing to stay outside for as long as it takes me to approach the amount of girls I said I was going to approach."

So I'm gonna start of small, I'm taking on Andy's 1 approach a day-challenge:

I vow to approach at least one girl a day.

I'll see how that goes and will adjust accordingly.

Crimson

twonightstander
Goal: Become "that guy"
Motto: The only easy day was yesterday

Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:18 am

Having done it myself, if you think approach anxiety is crippling you at the moment I would at least consider doing the AA program. It has truly been life changing for a lot of folks and I can't recommend it enough. Still, there are other ways to go about it and beat AA but you need to make sure to take daily action and never quit.

You're putting some great work in man. Keep it up
Goals completed (2022)
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:11 am

AA program: I personally advise against it. Colgate will tell you the same thing.

Crippling AA is faced down head-on.

AA continues to be part of the experience and comes and goes constantly.

It's your decision but AA program was a waste of time for me and helped 0.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
twonightstander
Goal: Become "that guy"
Motto: The only easy day was yesterday

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:29 am

There are different ways to tame AA and the AA program helped me a lot personally. However, it is not the only way. But to be honest, I don't know how long into the program you got but if you did until day 46 included I just don't believe you did not benefit from it.
Goals completed (2022)
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:33 am

Was stuck on day 10 for several weeks, assholes in London simply refused to tell me the time, there was simply no way to continue.

So I just ploughed through and approached. That was the best course of action for me.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Crimson

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:18 pm

Thanks for both of your comments, I appreciate it a lot.

I gave it some thought and read through the AA logs of the guys that completed it (Manga, Toast, and you Twonightstander)

While I can approach girls, I can’t do it in the numbers and time that I want to (Took me 1h and 15 min. to approach 2 girls today).

I’ve decided I’m gonna do it.

Crimson

Crimson

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:47 pm

Signing up for the AA Program

Day 1: Introduction made here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=49&p=12180#p12180

Day 2:

My goal and only goal for the next X+ months is to beat approach anxiety.

- Because that is my ONLY #1 goal and I care a lot about it- I won't try to balance it with anything other than going to work/school/gym.

- Since I'm not trying to BALANCE it with several other goals, I will have more than enough time to do the drills.

- I agree to FORGET ABOUT GETTING LAID (for now).

- I will DO THE DRILL as it is written and leave.

- I will NOT turn the drill into an 'indirect' approach and get deflated if it doesn't go well.

- I will also start a Tinder, Bumble, Hinge etc. account and use Andy’s Tinder guide because I understand that giving myself some online options will decrease my neediness.

- I will check in on ~daily basis, documenting what day I'm on, what I plan to do and if I did it.

- I understand that doing a Vlog will only help me be more accountable and get better results.

- I will stop ONLY WHEN I have beaten 90-100% of my approach anxiety. (X+ months, @Level 7).

- I will see this through or get professional help for my anxiety and do it again.

Day 3:

Already installed all the apps Andy recommends and created a profile on each one.

Conclusion:

This is the 4th time I’m starting the program. I’ve started it and quit 3 times. I didn’t have the support and accountability that this community gives me back then though.

This program is brutal, I’ve read the Logs of Manga, Toast etc.

The furthest I got to was day 10, I’ll start with day 4 tomorrow and decide if I skip to day 10 immediately, depending on how bad my anxiety is.

Crimson

Crimson

Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:13 pm

How do I upload vlogs on here, btw?

I would like to keep a vlog during the program.

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:02 am

Crimson wrote:

lol i think you asked this same question months ago and i answered it then too

youtube or http://www.streamable.com is good
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Crimson

Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:36 am

colgate wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:02 am
Crimson wrote:

lol i think you asked this same question months ago and i answered it then too

youtube or http://www.streamable.com is good
Oh yeah I remember, I just forgot it thanks.