Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:58 am

This is what I did yesterday (meaning August 13th, today is the 14th):

-Texted all the girls I could online for 2 hours, got 3 responses and just noticed a ton of matches that I missed on the App "Hily".

-Went out to approach for 30 min. but couldn't talk to a girl, felt down because that gym girl ghosted me (Yikes). What matters is that I at least tried to talk to new girls.

-Went to the gym

As you can see I'm slacking on driving school, even though that's supposed to be one of my #1 goals. I've also been failing to write out to-do lists for the day for the last couple of days, which is why what I end up doing in a day seems to be so random. Need to get back on track.

Note: Date with the girl I made out with scheduled for today, she said she still had to think about being in a casual relationship but didn't get back to me about it yet. Will text her soon and ask wether she's still willing to meet up today. If she is, I'm going to have sex with her TODAY.

Crimson
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:07 am

Update: She's still down to meet! Now it's on me to not be a pussy so I can get some pussy (I could be a rapper, I know).

Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:00 pm

You're doing great man. You're putting in the work and it seems like you have a really positive attitude. You'll go far if you keep this up
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Crimson

Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:49 pm

Adam wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:00 pm
You're doing great man. You're putting in the work and it seems like you have a really positive attitude. You'll go far if you keep this up
Hey thanks, man. As long as I never quit, success is inevitable. Never quitting is all that it's about.

Crimson

Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:59 pm

I will keep this very short. This is the same girl from my first date ever by the way. We met, walked to a park and sat on a bench. We talked about sex, made out, I played with her tits, licked her neck ect.

I then ask her if she wants to go to her car (after like 30 min. maybe a little less), she asks why, I say to makeout some more. She says she's on her period, I say I don't mind and I have a towel with me. She says, "No, not today, I don't feel that good."

So I end the date politely and walk her to her car. At the car we make out some more. I tell her that I don't want to pressure her into doing anything she doesn't want and ask her if she's just willing to get in the car together and make out.

She says no, but immediately pulls me towards her and starts licking my face off (haha). We make out some more, I grab her ass ect. But I ultimately end the date.

My question now is, is there anything I could have done differently that would have resulted in me getting laid today? Mind you, I don't have my own apartment and she doesn't as well. The only available place is her car.

GentleBlack
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: I may be a candle now. One day, I'll be a Sun

Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:44 pm

To my mind, you did exactly the good thing. Sometimes, it's important to respect what ladies say to us. She said she had her period but insisted a bit by saying you didn't care about that (I see that you're bold despite your low amount of experience, I like that !) and even brang a logistic solution. The fact that she said no again and you didn't insist more is the right thing. The fact that she didn't feel comfortable enough is more relied to her than to you, I think your range of action is really limited in this situation (given her age mostly, but also the fact that you didn't have sex with each other yet). You've been polite, made out a bit with her and ended things quickly. It would have been too kind to try to make her feel more comfortable. The message you sent was "I understand your feelings and I respect them, but I also respect my lust towards you so let's see another time"

I hope my message is clear enough !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Finish my driving licence
  • Find a FWB
  • 0/3 lays with different ladies until July 2023
Crimson

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:42 pm

GentleBlack wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:44 pm
To my mind, you did exactly the good thing. Sometimes, it's important to respect what ladies say to us. She said she had her period but insisted a bit by saying you didn't care about that (I see that you're bold despite your low amount of experience, I like that !) and even brang a logistic solution. The fact that she said no again and you didn't insist more is the right thing. The fact that she didn't feel comfortable enough is more relied to her than to you, I think your range of action is really limited in this situation (given her age mostly, but also the fact that you didn't have sex with each other yet). You've been polite, made out a bit with her and ended things quickly. It would have been too kind to try to make her feel more comfortable. The message you sent was "I understand your feelings and I respect them, but I also respect my lust towards you so let's see another time"

I hope my message is clear enough !
Your message was very clear, I completely understand, thanks. I guess I did do the best I could’ve done in this situation. I appreciate the response!

Crimson

Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:31 pm

So here’s everything I did today:

- Went on 2nd date ever, felt very comfortable and had fun.

- Tried to approach girls but couldn’t. I really got down on myself after the date and the fact that I didn’t get laid and was walking around feeling like I didn’t deserve girls.

-Replied to a couple of girls online, but nothing came out of it.

NEED to get back on track about my drivers license, what the fuck.

Crimson

Crimson

Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:39 pm

I‘m actually considering telling my parents I’m trying to get laid, so that I can bring girls over. Context: My parents have been wanting me to get a girlfriend for a while now, so I think they’d be happy to find out I was dating.

Wether they would actually let me brings those girls over to the house and have sex with them, is a different question, though haha. It’s something to consider, as it would take care of the logistics part that I’m struggling with right now.

Plus, I wouldn’t have to hide the fact that I’m dating anymore (I always just tell them: „I’m going for a walk“ or „I’m meeting some friends“). If I do go through with this I will probably just be completely transparent and tell them that I’m looking to gain experience regarding sex/dating.

What do you guys think about this idea?

Crimson

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:32 am

I don't think you have to tell your parents explicitly "I'm trying to get laid" but if they seem to want you to get a girlfriend, I'm sure you can just invite girls over and tell them that.

going off past experiences where i would have female friends over at my parents' house and we would be locked in my room alone but only talking and cuddling.....lol!!!

but yeah you could just say you're going to invite a girl over and maybe introduce them and that should be fine
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Crimson

Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:57 am

colgate wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:32 am
I don't think you have to tell your parents explicitly "I'm trying to get laid" but if they seem to want you to get a girlfriend, I'm sure you can just invite girls over and tell them that.

going off past experiences where i would have female friends over at my parents' house and we would be locked in my room alone but only talking and cuddling.....lol!!!

but yeah you could just say you're going to invite a girl over and maybe introduce them and that should be fine
Word. I feel you, maybe I don’t have to be that explicit, haha. My parents should be supportive of the idea of me bringing girls over, I will ask them today.

Crimson

Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:01 pm

Alright, my parents agreed to me bringing girls over. My dad was very chill about it, my mum is making a big deal out of it and saying that me and the girl should only stay in the living room and talk for 30 min.

My parents have bought the house that we live in and it has 3 apartments. My dad even allowed me to use one of the apartments if she comes over (What a champ). Since that apartment is the one that my parents sleep in, we will probably be fucking on my parents bed (lol) or one of the sofas in the living room. Either I’ll do that or we’ll just go to my room.

Question: Should I be honest to my parents about the fact that I’m bringing these girls in to fuck? Or should I just say they’re girls I’m dating (which is still true)?

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:13 pm

I'd say be vague. Just say you're having a girl over. Your parents can put two and two together.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
GentleBlack
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: I may be a candle now. One day, I'll be a Sun

Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:23 pm

Crimson wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:01 pm
Alright, my parents agreed to me bringing girls over. My dad was very chill about it, my mum is making a big deal out of it and saying that me and the girl should only stay in the living room and talk for 30 min.

My parents have bought the house that we live in and it has 3 apartments. My dad even allowed me to use one of the apartments if she comes over (What a champ). Since that apartment is the one that my parents sleep in, we will probably be fucking on my parents bed (lol) or one of the sofas in the living room. Either I’ll do that or we’ll just go to my room.

Question: Should I be honest to my parents about the fact that I’m bringing these girls in to fuck? Or should I just say they’re girls I’m dating (which is still true)?
S/O to your dad !
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Finish my driving licence
  • Find a FWB
  • 0/3 lays with different ladies until July 2023
Crimson

Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:40 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:13 pm
I'd say be vague. Just say you're having a girl over. Your parents can put two and two together.
Yeah, that’s probably better, they’re not dumb after all. Thanks for the input.