Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:29 pm

Yeah, there was no date today. Cute black girl had to raincheck the date last minute, she seemed to be really sorry about it.

I told her to hit me up when she’s free.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:47 pm

Crimson wrote:
Yeah, there was no date today. Cute black girl had to raincheck the date last minute, she seemed to be really sorry about it.

Welcome to the club 8-)

Better to get flaked on, then wishing you had a date

Plenty more to come, keep grinding!
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Crimson

Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:51 pm

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:47 pm
Crimson wrote:

Welcome to the club 8-)

Better to get flaked on, then wishing you had a date

Plenty more to come, keep grinding!
Haha, it was bound to happen at some point. Gotta talk to more girls.

Crimson

Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:57 pm

Just made some money (around 350€) from working a mini-job. My question is:

Is the money best spent getting a tattoo, saving for a DSLR camera or start saving to move out of my parents house?

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:16 pm

I'd say don't get a tattoo unless you actually want one. I think it's a bad idea to get one just for the sake of improving your looks.

If you get a DSLR, be prepared to spend a lot of time learning how to use it. You won't be taking good photos with it right away.

Moving out will help your chances more than either of those things. I got my own room recently, it's so nice to be able to bring girls back whenever you feel like it. No having to text your roommates or parents.
Last edited by Squilliam on Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
GentleBlack
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: I may be a candle now. One day, I'll be a Sun

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:45 pm

Crimson wrote:

Is the money best spent getting a tattoo, saving for a DSLR camera or start saving to move out of my parents house?
MOVE OUT !

You HAVE to move out from your parents house as soon as you feel ready and have the money. It will just make you enter anither dimension of your life. That's actually my main goal, and I think that it's the most important thing to do if you want to date girls and stuff. You'll have more independence what will make you more mature and that's really important. Do I need to mention the logistics ?
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Finish my driving licence
  • Find a FWB
  • 0/3 lays with different ladies until July 2023
Crimson

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:55 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:16 pm
I'd say don't get a tattoo unless you actually want one. I think it's a bad idea to get one just for the sake of improving your looks.

If you get a DSLR, be prepared to spend a lot of time learning how to use it. You won't be taking good photos with it right away.
Word. I didn’t even think about having to learn how to use it, thanks. And I’ve always wanted a tattoo, but it’s definitely not urgent.

Crimson

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:58 pm

GentleBlack wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:45 pm
Crimson wrote:

MOVE OUT !

You HAVE to move out from your parents house as soon as you feel ready and have the money. It will just make you enter anither dimension of your life. That's actually my main goal, and I think that it's the most important thing to do if you want to date girls and stuff. You'll have more independence what will make you more mature and that's really important. Do I need to mention the logistics ?
Yes, that’s probably the best decision. There are a lot of benefits, like you mentioned. I’ll make it my #1 priority after I achieve my current two goals.

Crimson

Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:04 pm

There’s some good news:
My parents will most likely both not be there tomorrow when the girl comes over.

The bad news:
My mum is now pushing for me to cancel the date because she doesn’t want the girl to be at our house while neither her or my dad are around (Yikes). She said she’ll decide tomorrow morning wether the girl can come over or not.

Is there something I can do? I do have to respect my parents rules after all, since it’s their house.

Crimson

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:23 pm

haha maybe going forward you should temporarily go all in on moving to your own place/generating enough income to maintain that.

every guy who's been successful here on the forums had to prioritize their logisitics before they could actually go all in with getting laid.

hell, if you really want it, you could e.g. take out a $10k bank loan like @KillYourInnerLoser did so you have temp funds to work with moving out asap, and focus on getting a job while you hustle trying to get laid.

regarding your current situation, i think your mom is just being restrictive because she can get away with it. see if you can get your dad to be on your side and override what she says (i used to do this myself as a kid when my mom wouldn't let me have certain friends over lmfao).

otherwise you prob have to just go for an "in the park" date and fuck her in your/her car, or even crazier do some crazy alleyway shit. but I wouldn't be qualified to give advice on this haha
Crimson

Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:33 pm

colgate wrote:
haha maybe going forward you should temporarily go all in on moving to your own place/generating enough income to maintain that.

every guy who's been successful here on the forums had to prioritize their logisitics before they could actually go all in with getting laid.

hell, if you really want it, you could e.g. take out a $10k bank loan like @KillYourInnerLoser did so you have temp funds to work with moving out asap, and focus on getting a job while you hustle trying to get laid.

regarding your current situation, i think your mom is just being restrictive because she can get away with it. see if you can get your dad to be on your side and override what she says (i used to do this myself as a kid when my mom wouldn't let me have certain friends over lmfao).

otherwise you prob have to just go for an "in the park" date and fuck her in your/her car, or even crazier do some crazy alleyway shit. but I wouldn't be qualified to give advice on this haha
Word haha, time for me to leave mummy’s nest. Regardless of what she says tomorrow, I’ll still do my best to get laid. If my mum says she can’t come, I’ll talk to my dad about it.

Crimson

Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:44 pm

This is what I did today:

-Approached two girls. First was a cute Bbw (lol), she had a boyfriend. The second was a gym approach, cute blonde gym bunny but she wasn’t interested.

-Must have spent 4+ hours on dating apps and NOTHING came out of it. I HAVE to take better pics.

-Went to the gym.

May God reward my efforts and allow me to get laid tomorrow.

In Jesus Name,

Amen.

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:06 pm

colgate wrote:
see if you can get your dad to be on your side and override what she says (i used to do this myself as a kid when my mom wouldn't let me have certain friends over lmfao).
This never worked for me. My dad would almost always side with my mom even if she was wrong. Lmfao
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:46 am

KEEP WORKING LIL BRO

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Crimson

Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:13 am

Squilliam wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:06 pm
colgate wrote:
see if you can get your dad to be on your side and override what she says (i used to do this myself as a kid when my mom wouldn't let me have certain friends over lmfao).
This never worked for me. My dad would almost always side with my mom even if she was wrong. Lmfao
LMAO. Nah, my pops for sure will have the last word, so whatever he decides, is what’s going to happen. Hopefully he decides in my favor.